PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Spa

Azn0651
05-30-15, 01:05
Got a random call today from a former local star that theres a new place where former spa was, at 1602 kalakaua. I've known her and hung out with her personally, currently working on the mainland but coming back next month to work here. Her friend started this place, so I went to check it out. The mamasan helper recognized me at the door and welcomed me in. Really, theres a brand spanking new mama I've never seen before.

I have a feeling this place is going to explode the same was Empire did when Ivy came. This mama seems to have lots of connections to girls on the mainland, and already started looking into popular local talent.

They have 4 girls at the moment but its a fairly strong starting lineup- Miki, Choi, Angel, and Nana.

They started ads today too, I think. Angel was busy, Nana was resting, never saw Choi, recommended Miki to me.

Miki is a spinner, I would guess around 5'2" or so without heels. Natural Bs, thin to average body type, eager and willing to please. Actually she has a great smile and let me do whatever I wanted to her in whatever position I wanted. We go to the shower in bath towels, I jump in the shower naked, and she joins me. She washes me thoroughly and was so happy to do so! She was so eager for us to start! We go back to the room, and as soon as I sit down she starts going down on me. Hard. BBBJ. A little teethy for a second, then she gets the hang of it and get enthusiastic for it. I reach down and start playing with her natural Bs while she works on me. Then the rest goes fast. She gets on the bed and opens spread eagle, soaking already. FIV? She let me. DATY? No problem. She even almost begged for me to keep going, but I just wanted to put it in her badly at this point. I go through all my favorite positions. Mish, doggie, and cowgirl, and pop while in mish.

Dress up and did the standard fees. PM me for more details. If you check out some of my previous posts, youll see what I like and youll prob love this place too. If you can, check this place out and report back on what Choi looks like. I'm curious. On the way out, I saw Nana and she wasnt 20's but she was pretty with huge Cs or Ds and thin modelish waist. I HAVE to go back and try her.

Member #4752
05-30-15, 01:16
Nice, so did you get to see what Angel looked like? I was going to try her out at Rejuve Spa but guess she chose to work at Sweet Spa instead for some reason. I've driven past on way to CC but never stopped by. Is this place clean? The parking is in back right?

Member #5810
05-30-15, 01:27
Got a random call today from a former local star that theres a new place where former spa was, at 1602 kalakaua. I've known her and hung out with her personally, currently working on the mainland but coming back next month to work here. Her friend started this place, so I went to check it out. The mamasan helper recognized me at the door and welcomed me in. Really, theres a brand spanking new mama I've never seen before.

I have a feeling this place is going to explode the same was Empire did when Ivy came. This mama seems to have lots of connections to girls on the mainland, and already started looking into popular local talent.

They have 4 girls at the moment but its a fairly strong starting lineup- Miki, Choi, Angel, and Nana.

They started ads today too, I think. Angel was busy, Nana was resting, never saw Choi, recommended Miki to me.

Miki is a spinner, I would guess around 5'2" or so without heels. Natural Bs, thin to average body type, eager and willing to please. Actually she has a great smile and let me do whatever I wanted to her in whatever position I wanted. We go to the shower in bath towels, I jump in the shower naked, and she joins me. She washes me thoroughly and was so happy to do so! She was so eager for us to start! We go back to the room, and as soon as I sit down she starts going down on me. Hard. BBBJ. A little teethy for a second, then she gets the hang of it and get enthusiastic for it. I reach down and start playing with her natural Bs while she works on me. Then the rest goes fast. She gets on the bed and opens spread eagle, soaking already. FIV? She let me. DATY? No problem. She even almost begged for me to keep going, but I just wanted to put it in her badly at this point. I go through all my favorite positions. Mish, doggie, and cowgirl, and pop while in mish.

Dress up and did the standard fees. PM me for more details. If you check out some of my previous posts, youll see what I like and youll prob love this place too. If you can, check this place out and report back on what Choi looks like. I'm curious. On the way out, I saw Nana and she wasnt 20's but she was pretty with huge Cs or Ds and thin modelish waist. I HAVE to go back and try her.Miki is great. She used to be at Ambrosia. Really nice and sweet. Willing to please. Choi used to be at Kison. Nana is a hot MILF for sure. The mama is really nice too. Friendly and smart. Yeah, I saw Angel working there. Wow. Only thing parking is tight. They only have 2 stalls reserved for them. But you can park on the street. I got to go there to see Nana and Angel!

Satyr808
05-30-15, 13:50
Nice, so did you get to see what Angel looked like? I was going to try her out at Rejuve Spa but guess she chose to work at Sweet Spa instead for some reason. I've driven past on way to CC but never stopped by. Is this place clean? The parking is in back right?Angel is young and pretty. She is 23 years old and is a full figured woman with natural Csize breasts with nice big nipples and a nice round ass. I estimate her height and weight to be 5'4" and 130 lbs. , solidly built but not in any way overweight. Her dark hair is shoulder length. Angel has a genuinely friendly personality and greeted me with a big smile and lots of complements. I immediately liked this girl.

In the room I could tell she has never done this kind of work before so I asked her to do what comes naturally. She asked me to lay on my stomach and she began by rubbing her tits and body all over my body while fiving me light kisses. After a short while I turned over and she did the same and worked her way down to my full erect cock. Her BBBJ was good and she spent a lot of time with bls which I particularly like. Then she moved to 69 and I got to taste her clean and sweet shaven pussy. While I was eating her pussy she slipped on a cover and mounted me cg. Angel has an amazingly tight pussy. I told her so and she told me she had not had sex in a very long time. This girl is really into sex and we fucked in every position I could physically do for an entire hour and we had a great time together. I especially liked doggy with her because she has a nice ass and looked sexy in the mirror. Her pussy is so tight I almost came a few times so I went down on her for daty and she loved it too. As the hour ended we came together in mish and I exploded in the cover.

We went to the shower together and she cleaned me up and in the room dressed me, great service from a new provider. I left all smiles.
Menu: bbbj w/bls, cfs, lfk, dfk, daty and a lot of fun.

Azn0651
05-30-15, 14:10
Nice, so did you get to see what Angel looked like? I was going to try her out at Rejuve Spa but guess she chose to work at Sweet Spa instead for some reason. I've driven past on way to CC but never stopped by. Is this place clean? The parking is in back right?Angel is young, she looks young and her skin was smooth and tight. No wrinkles on her face at all, so I would guess she's honest mid 20's, but she's a little bigger in real life. I haven't seen the pic of her till recently, but now I know what she meant when it was when she was a bit thinner. The place is new, so when I went inside it was pretty clean. Even the couch in the front looks pretty new.

As for parking, it took me a minute to find. Kalakaua is small and narrow, but you have to turn into Phillips street and theres a small parking in the back. Theres a sign that says "parking for sweet spa. " Might be a bit tight like the parking at Roses or Empire.

Blake123
05-31-15, 06:07
The place is new, so when I went inside it was pretty clean. Even the couch in the front looks pretty new.
The AMP has been there for a long time with numerous name changes.

BiggBalls
05-31-15, 18:19
Had a great session with Angle. Her GFE is excellent as well as her BBBJ. She got Jr. Excited in no time. Paid her back in full with some DATY, clean and very delicious. Multiple O's till she couldn't take it no more and wanted Jr. Started in Mish, CG, RCG, and ended in DS. She can take a pounding oh so well!! I believe she's another gem in my books.

Redneck 1
05-31-15, 19:41
On the way out, I saw Nana and she wasnt 20's but she was pretty with huge Cs or Ds and thin modelish waist.Is this the same Nana at Sweet Spa who was described by Dick Short in the Massage Parlor Reports thread on both May 2 and April 28? In each of those posts, her breasts were described as "B" size, not "huge Cs or Ds". The reason why I ask is that I'm considering a visit with her, but I would want to avoid her if she's recently had breast enlargement surgery.

Satyr808
05-31-15, 20:56
Is this the same Nana at Sweet Spa who was described by Dick Short in the Massage Parlor Reports thread on both May 2 and April 28? In each of those posts, her breasts were described as "B" size, not "huge Cs or Ds". The reason why I ask is that I'm considering a visit with her, but I would want to avoid her if she's recently had breast enlargement surgery.This is the same Nana that I reported on earlier. The truth is 99% of men have no clue about bra sizes and tend to over exaggerate. That being said, her Bsize breasts are man made.

Member #5092
05-31-15, 22:10
Went to see miki few days ago but had to pass didn't realize she was a gilf 60 ish. I thuoght she was the mama then she intorduced her self as miki so i had to make an excuse and made a quick exit.

Blake123
06-01-15, 04:18
Went to see miki few days ago but had to pass didn't realize she was a gilf 60 ish. I thuoght she was the mama then she intorduced her self as miki so i had to make an excuse and made a quick exit.No wonder her pic isn't in the BP ad! The only pic in there is Angel.

Slide Hammer
06-01-15, 04:33
I just saw the shining again for the umpteenth time a couple of days ago and that last post reminded me of the shower scene.

So funny.

Redneck 1
06-01-15, 18:17
Is this the same Nana at Sweet Spa who was described by Dick Short in the Massage Parlor Reports thread on both May 2 and April 28? In each of those posts, her breasts were described as "B" size, not "huge Cs or Ds". The reason why I ask is that I'm considering a visit with her, but I would want to avoid her if she's recently had breast enlargement surgery.
This is the same Nana that I reported on earlier. The truth is 99% of men have no clue about bra sizes and tend to over exaggerate. That being said, her Bsize breasts are man made.Thank you for the info on Nana.

Azn0651
06-03-15, 13:14
Ok, I went back for Nana the other day and now I have a full idea of what she's like. Ok first, she's got man mades. They are definitely not As, and I've dated girls who were Bs. I would have to say she's a handful at Cs, minimum. Like her boob fills and overflows in my hand, whereas my exes with Bs couldn't fill my hand. Anyway, other than that she was a bit older than I expected up close, but I don't complain when I get Monica or Mimi or Yoko, etc. I peg her age in the same ballpark. She does have a slim to average build and is on the short side. What stands out to me is her full lips. They kinda remind me of Angelina Jolie's a bit.

For the service, she showered me in the standup shower, and we went back for the deed in all positions, popped in mish. She was really hot and wet down there and was almost instantly slippery! But even after the pop she wanted to go again! Msog with her? Yeah I tried but was too spent. Maybe you guys will have better luck on a 2 pop.

Satyr808
06-08-15, 10:58
I made a visit to Sweet Spa hoping for a repeat with Angel but mama says she is visiting her Aunt Flo (not her words) so I opted for a 3-peat with Nana who had just arrived from the gym in her work out clothes. Ok guys, you were right. She is sporting manmade Csize tits. What was I thinking?

We took a shower together and we washed each other squeaky clean and Nana gave me a nice BBBJ in the shower before drying me off. In the room we went at it like we haven't had sex in a month. She began with dfk and quickly moved down to my hard cock for a nice BBBJ with bls before moving to 69 where I got a taste of that squeaky clean pussy. From there she showed me more positions than the Kama Sutra. I especially like her 360 compass move. Nana is light enough for me to lift easily and we fucked standing with her legs around my waist. I even nailed her against the wall with her leg over my shoulder. A few times I mentioned that I was about to cum and she slowed the pace just enough to make me last longer. Finally, after going well over the hour she asked me to do her mish with her legs over my shoulders so she could feel my little cock deep inside her and we both came together. After another mutual shower I gave her the standard tip and left a very satisfied man.

Azn0651
06-11-15, 00:35
She is sporting manmade Csize tits. What was I thinking?YUP thought so! Pity I went back for her again earlier and she's already gone or on break. Hopefully some new one from the mainland will trickle in.

Satyr808
06-12-15, 23:29
Two new girls at Sweet Spa. Yoyo, 5'2", 125 lbs, 34 C boobs, early 30's. Channel, 5'4", 120 lbs 34 C boobs, late 30"s. Both are very attractive in my opinion.

Will report when I have the time and money. If anyone else tries, please report. Line-up; Choi, Yoyo and Channel. All the others on vacation.

Member #5810
06-12-15, 23:57
Two new girls at Sweet Spa. Yoyo, 5'2", 125 lbs, 34 C boobs, early 30's. Channel, 5'4", 120 lbs 34 C boobs, late 30"s. Both are very attractive in my opinion.

Will report when I have the time and money. If anyone else tries, please report. Line-up; Choi, Yoyo and Channel. All the others on vacation.Thanks DS! Think I will try Channel since I like taller girls. Will report next week. Love your report height, weight, boobs, age. LOL!

Satyr808
06-13-15, 18:58
Ok so I had to rush back and see Channel because she was so hot and friendly when I met her. First, she does not have 34 C boobs. They are nice and soft Dsize ones. I don't know if they are natural or not but I liked the feel of them. When she came into the room she snuggled up to me and said "we are here to have fun and I'm going to do my best to make you happy". I liked her cheerful attitude right off the bat.

We started kissing each other and one thing led to another and before too long she had her dress off and I was sucking her big nipples. I slowly made my way to her neatly trimmed pussy and began dining. Channel has a very large clit and I had no trouble finding her bean and in no time at all I had her writhing in ecstasy. I then laid on my back and she began kissing me all over my body slowly making her way to my cock and balls. She started sucking my balls and I told her I like that a lot so she gently worked on them for a long time. I was in heaven. Then she worked her way to my cock and gently kissed it all over for about 5 minutes. Just as I was thinking "when is she going to start sucking my dick" she starts going at it fast and furious and I'm loving it. She has just the right combination of mouth and hand action that really got me going. I laid back and enjoyed it for a long time because I really love a good BBBJ. After a long while I felt like I might cum too soon so I asked her to fuck me cg. She expertly slipped on a condom and slowly inserted me in her tight pussy and leaned down and kissed me very passionately. I watched her please herself in the mirror and she came again very hard. I turned her over for mish and entered her tight pussy and we kissed and fucked for a long time. After she came again I entered her doggy and fucked her gently for a good 15 minutes and she was moaning in sexual bliss. As the hour came to an end I went back to mish and we came together.

Channel likes her sex slow and easy. She told me she cannot take a hard pounding. She prefers love making to hard core sex. I had a nice time with this beautiful (inside and out) woman.

SurfRida5
06-15-15, 00:34
Hey. First post for sweet spa but wow I had a superb experience! I found the parking on Kalakaua, and went in through the parking in the back, through a white gate. The mama greeted me and got me a sit on the couch while she called for two girls (I guess the other was with a customer).

I was surprised at these slightly older but well kept women. Like previously said, these girls are beauties for their age! One was shorter and had long brownish hair and the other was taller with long black hair up in a tail. Both had MONSTER boobs- Ds at least, and they both dropped naturally. My ex was a natural the, and both girls let me cop a feel! They both feel like natural Ds! I went with the taller one bec she had a cute expression and demeanor. She seemed really friendly and giddy like a school girl and smiled like a shy girl. Idk her face just drew me to choose her.

Inside the room we disrobed and wow those puppies look better in person! She took me to the shower where she lathered me with soap using her boobs. OMG it was soooo nice. Not only that, but after she washed me and I was sucking on her huge tits in the shower, she did something I've only seen in jav movies- paizuri BBBJ using her mouth and her huge boobs! Then she started using the shower head too and I was afraid I was going to pop before I made it to the room.

When we got back to the room she licked my nips while I continued groping and suckin her huge tits. We dfk for awhile and then she made it down to a BBBJ which was nice and slow. She let me finger bang her wet spot, with a bit of trimmed hair, before I daty on her for several minutes. Warning- this girl has uncontrollable orgasms even when she's close. It was a huge turn on watching her lose control. Her legs started shaking in daty and she tried to restrain herself from moving around while she came.

When she put the hat on me I entered her slowly and she shook at every cm. It was so great. She was soaking wet and about to cum just from insertion. I slowly used her and she kept shaking but sh wanted me to keep going my she pulled me into her.

She was so good in mish but told me her fav was doggie, so she bent over and showed me her big smooth ass.

I went in and she started taking control and pumping me in doggie position.

She made herself cum again and then I took her from behind to finish in doggie.

She took me back o the shower to clean off again and when we got back, she gave me a foot massage. Now, I don't get these but this foot massage was top notch.

In the end I give her the following rankings:

L:8. 5 (love the the cups and cute face combo with average proportions not fat not skinny).

A: 9 loves to please and acts very cutsy. Something about her bubbly self made me want to do her and her uncontrollable shaking when she cums actually was really hot. She asked for more.

S: 9 she aims to please! Does any and all positions, and the paizuri in the shower and foot massage were amazing. Def repeat!

Satyr808
06-18-15, 01:15
I stopped by Sweet Spa to see my go to girl Chanel. She gave me a lot of kisses and hugs but I had my eye on Yoyo and her massive Dtits. Anyone do her? If not I'm going to tofft and do her this weekend. She so hot.

Punanilicr
06-19-15, 01:28
Ok so I had to rush back and see Channel because she was so hot and friendly when I met her. First, she does not have 34 C boobs. They are nice and soft Dsize ones. I don't know if they are natural or not but I liked the feel of them. When she came into the room she snuggled up to me and said "we are here to have fun and I'm going to do my best to make you happy". I liked her cheerful attitude right off the bat.

We started kissing each other and one thing led to another and before too long she had her dress off and I was sucking her big nipples. I slowly made my way to her neatly trimmed pussy and began dining. Channel has a very large clit and I had no trouble finding her bean and in no time at all I had her writhing in ecstasy. I then laid on my back and she began kissing me all over my body slowly making her way to my cock and balls. She started sucking my balls and I told her I like that a lot so she gently worked on them for a long time. I was in heaven. Then she worked her way to my cock and gently kissed it all over for about 5 minutes. Just as I was thinking "when is she going to start sucking my dick" she starts going at it fast and furious and I'm loving it. She has just the right combination of mouth and hand action that really got me going. I laid back and enjoyed it for a long time because I really love a good BBBJ. After a long while I felt like I might cum too soon so I asked her to fuck me cg. She expertly slipped on a condom and slowly inserted me in her tight pussy and leaned down and kissed me very passionately. I watched her please herself in the mirror and she came again very hard. I turned her over for mish and entered her tight pussy and we kissed and fucked for a long time. After she came again I entered her doggy and fucked her gently for a good 15 minutes and she was moaning in sexual bliss. As the hour came to an end I went back to mish and we came together.

Channel likes her sex slow and easy. She told me she cannot take a hard pounding. She prefers love making to hard core sex. I had a nice time with this beautiful (inside and out) woman.Will be checking her out soon. Love me something to nibble on.

Punanilicr
06-19-15, 04:21
Based on the reviews, I decided that I needed to head over to Sweet Spa and make my acquaintance. Called and made an appt because I really wanted to meet Channel. Arrived a little early, but was slow, so not a problem. I introduced myself to acting Mama Choi, and she lead me to the room. Offered a shower which I took, returned to the room, and in came Channel. Now, I don't like to assign a number to a woman's looks, but I will say that she is super cute, with curves in all the right places. Her eyes are very beautiful, and have a very calming way of smiling even before her mouth does. Her body, IMHO, is beautiful, but she feels that she has flaws, as do all women. Personally, I really appreciate a woman with a classic figure, and she has a great body and face. Adorable lips that are made for kissing grabbed my attention and had me hanging on her every word. After we introduced ourselves, we slowly and gently started what would end up being a fabulous GFE session. She's a fantastic kisser, and will show you, but be clean and respectful. Let her go at her pace and you'll be treated to an amazing time. I did, and I was. After we were both thoroughly satisfied, she joined me in the shower to clean me up before sending me on my way. She said she was going to go get something to eat, so I guess that I did my job as well, LOL.

She has a great sense of humor, and is quite smart. She is friendly and personable, and knows how to make a man happy. I never got the foot massage though, but I certainly don't feel as if I missed out on anything, as our time together was great. I will definitely return to Sweet Spa, and will most certainly be seeing Channel again. Now that we know each other, I'm sure that a repeat will be even better than the wonderful time that we have already had. Lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, and some awesome cfs in multiple positions, with us climaxing together. Yeah, I'm going back. She's to cute, friendly and fun to stay away. Today was a good day.

Member #5810
06-19-15, 04:45
Mama messaged me the other day and told me she had the perfect girl for me.

My first time there and was greeted by Choi who loved playfully pinching my nipples! Anyway, waited for the mystery girl. In walks Chanel. Wow! Talk about big boobs! D cups for sure. I had showered earlier so we did the stand up kissing greetings, grabbing each other's body to get the mood going. Mama told her about me already so I'm pretty sure I got the VIP YMMV service. She drops down and gives me a fantastic BBBJ, looking up into my eyes as she sucks me and does bls. Wow. She did this for like 10 minutes till I had to stop her.

We moved onto the bed to rest.

We talked and she told me she's kinda new at this so tell her what I like and she'll try her best. She told me too "I'll make love like your my bf ". Total GFE experience, tender kissing all over, hugging, cuddling, caressing, eye contact, lfk, dfk. Awesome. We went to an extended 69 session as she came a few times all the while giving me a fantastic wet, suction BJ with dt. She especially got into it when she was cumming, sucking and stroking. Did some mish then she told me make her come doggy style. After that, she collapsed and turned over on the bed. I told her I wanted to fuck her big boobs so she sucked me while I straddled her, then she put a lot of spit to lube up her sexy boobs. Looking down at her while she was looking up at me so sexy. Also seeing my jr. Going between her boobs was nuts. I told her I was cumming and I shot my load up to her neck.

This part was crazy hot, she spread my juice all over her body like it was lotion. Damn! She told me how she wants my juice all over her body. Wooohooooo sexy! Spent, I lay next to her then she lied on top of me cuddling and chatting. After maybe 15 minutes she said let's shower and we both went in and got soapy sexy clean, kissing and rubbing in the shower. She also squatted down and gave me another 5 minute BBBJ session. Wow.

Afterwards she helped me get dressed, all the while kissing and hugging me, just like a gf.

Walked me to the door and gave me another kiss and hug session. Total GFE treatment.

YMMV as always, but if you're lucky you'll be in GFE heaven!

Looks 9. 5 to me. Attitude 10,always wanting to please me. Service was 10 what more can I say.

Satyr808
06-22-15, 11:17
I finally got a chance to see Yoyo this weekend. She is a lot of fun in bed. My experience was GFE but not off the charts like Chanel. We did all the standard positions BBFS and she was very accommodating and took instructions well. She has a nice tight body with an even tan and is sporting I think natural Dsize boobs. Her pussy is the tightest I have ever had and it stayed that way the entire time. Yoyo is multi-orgasmic and her pussy got even tighter when she came. When we were through, she thoroughly cleaned me in the shower.

Menu: Dfk, lfk, daty, BBBJ w / bls, bbfscip. No greek or dato. BBBJCIM may be on the menu.

LoveToFindJoy
06-24-15, 15:26
Made an appointment for chanel or yoyo based on the reviews here 10 minutes in I already knew it wasn't either one of them. Got switched with some new girl. We all probably have this happen one time or another but this pissed me off more than normal because she is the exact opposite of the reviews here. They took advantage of me never being there and not knowing from the start as she at first said she was chanel and when actions didn't match said she was new forgot the name wasn't memorable. Stay away if you are a first timer, you'll get played.

Satyr808
06-30-15, 00:01
Made an appointment for chanel or yoyo based on the reviews here 10 minutes in I already knew it wasn't either one of them. Got switched with some new girl. We all probably have this happen one time or another but this pissed me off more than normal because she is the exact opposite of the reviews here. They took advantage of me never being there and not knowing from the start as she at first said she was chanel and when actions didn't match said she was new forgot the name wasn't memorable. Stay away if you are a first timer, you'll get played.Sounds like you got the new girl Ruby. She is pleasant to look at. Can you give a report on her? B&S are not always bad.

Azn0651
06-30-15, 02:15
Went to see Yoyo for the first time. She was taller with some meat on her in a good way, I think with man made Cs or Ds. She came in with this tight pink dress and we took me to the shower. Lathered me down and cleaned me good, giving me a short taste of BBBJ in the shower before th emain event. Took me to the room and she continued to go down on me. It was a little teethy but she was so enthusiastic about it.

After some fiv and daty, she got super wet and was ready for junior. Idk if this is just me or not, but she also let me go without a hat. So good entering her wet spot in mish. Pounded her hard for awhile until I was ready for cowgirl. She jumps on me and she's riding me while her tit is nicely slapping me in the face! After a bit we do some doggie, and I finish in her mish style.

She gave me a pretty decent back massage, too. Then she got rowdy again and she started playing with junior again with her fingers and hands, which lead to another BBBJ. After she got him up again, we did it doggie and I popped a second time in her.

I recommend this girl if you like the women at Kison or CHM!

CoronaLight
06-30-15, 09:28
I finally got a chance to see Yoyo this weekend. She is a lot of fun in bed. My experience was GFE but not off the charts like Chanel. We did all the standard positions BBFS and she was very accommodating and took instructions well. She has a nice tight body with an even tan and is sporting I think natural Dsize boobs. Her pussy is the tightest I have ever had and it stayed that way the entire time. Yoyo is multi-orgasmic and her pussy got even tighter when she came. When we were through, she thoroughly cleaned me in the shower.

Menu: Dfk, lfk, daty, BBBJ w / bls, bbfscip. No greek or dato. BBBJCIM may be on the menu.Is she new or was she from Kison or CC building? Is Chanel the real Chanel, ratings and rough age estimate?

LuvBigRax
06-30-15, 11:03
Is the mama who used to be at Kison still running this joint?

LoveToFindJoy
06-30-15, 17:11
Sounds like you got the new girl Ruby. She is pleasant to look at. Can you give a report on her? B&S are not always bad.She is not bad looking but not my type. Saying she is pleasant to look at, is misleading. So I doubted it was either Yoyo or Chanel, so I asked, she said she was Chanel-but what really exposed her as not being either provider that I asked for, was she didn't make a single sound while I played with her tits and gave her oral. At the very least, there has always been some sound of pleasure-nothing. That has never happen while I slowly licked a providers nipples or going down. The exact opposite of the reports of the two providers reviewed here and asked for. I don't think I'm alone in enjoying someone who gets into it more than someone going thru the motions. This is why I asked for chanel or yoyo and the big boobs thing also was an enticement. I also forgot to mention during BJ, slipped a condom on, so the first sign that she wasn't who she was told to say who she was. When you know you were duped 10 minutes into a session, unless it is mindblowing, it isn't going to be good. She didn't service anywhere near good enough for me to forget about being duped.

Satyr808
07-01-15, 00:09
She is not bad looking but not my type. Saying she is pleasant to look at, is misleading. So I doubted it was either Yoyo or Chanel, so I asked, she said she was Chanel-but what really exposed her as not being either provider that I asked for, was she didn't make a single sound while I played with her tits and gave her oral. At the very least, there has always been some sound of pleasure-nothing. That has never happen while I slowly licked a providers nipples or going down. The exact opposite of the reports of the two providers reviewed here and asked for. I don't think I'm alone in enjoying someone who gets into it more than someone going thru the motions. This is why I asked for chanel or yoyo and the big boobs thing also was an enticement. I also forgot to mention during BJ, slipped a condom on, so the first sign that she wasn't who she was told to say who she was. When you know you were duped 10 minutes into a session, unless it is mindblowing, it isn't going to be good. She didn't service anywhere near good enough for me to forget about being duped."Not bad looking but not my type" was my impression when I saw her. It's hard to describe her because nothing stands out. I do think you had Ruby. Chanel is cfs by all the reports but definitely GFE and really friendly and very vocal. Yoyo is more pse, offers BBFS service and is hot looking. Both have "D" Boobs.

MCSeven
07-02-15, 07:44
"Not bad looking but not my type" was my impression when I saw her. It's hard to describe her because nothing stands out. I do think you had Ruby. Chanel is cfs by all the reports but definitely GFE and really friendly and very vocal. Yoyo is more pse, offers BBFS service and is hot looking. Both have "D" Boobs.Is this place more a Kison or CH kinda of place? Or like a regular AMP like Rose or Nirvana?

Satyr808
07-02-15, 12:53
Is this place more a Kison or CH kinda of place? Or like a regular AMP like Rose or Nirvana?Definitely a Kison or CHM kind of place.

Azn0651
07-06-15, 22:55
Is the mama who used to be at Kison still running this joint?The mama Imo is the one originally from Kison. She's with a new owner, who is also trying to bring in more ladies who can serve us well, like Kison or CHM. Seems Yoyo and Chanel are popular.

Member #5810
07-07-15, 01:30
The mama Imo is the one originally from Kison. She's with a new owner, who is also trying to bring in more ladies who can serve us well, like Kison or CHM. Seems Yoyo and Chanel are popular.Sorry but Yoyo is gone.

MCSeven
07-07-15, 01:37
Definitely a Kison or CHM kind of place.Thanks for the 411. Spent my hard earned money on Page at Rejuve. Like the fact that its BBFS will need to go check the talent there to see if they are a little big on the younger side or if the service is to excellent.

SlappinBellies
07-07-15, 04:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Member #5810
07-07-15, 21:19
Thanks for the 411. Spent my hard earned money on Page at Rejuve. Like the fact that its BBFS will need to go check the talent there to see if they are a little big on the younger side or if the service is to excellent.Just a heads up. BBFS is YMMV so don't go in expecting a guaranteed session. Chanel is CFS. Happy hunting.

Member #5810
07-07-15, 23:58
Sorry guys, just talked to Chanel and she's gone from Sweet.

SurfRida5
07-09-15, 00:13
My first time here I actually got Chanel, and it was awesome BBFS. So with the 2 BBFS girls gone, is mama going to bring in more?

LuvBigRax
07-09-15, 11:03
This sucks! I was going to go check out the dynamic duo next weekend. Ruby seems ok and I know Choi got good reviews at Kison. Hopefully new reinforcements will arrive. Are Chanel and Yoyo gone or just switching job sites?

Sorry guys, just talked to Chanel and she's gone from Sweet.

Member #5810
07-09-15, 21:44
This sucks! I was going to go check out the dynamic duo next weekend. Ruby seems ok and I know Choi got good reviews at Kison. Hopefully new reinforcements will arrive. Are Chanel and Yoyo gone or just switching job sites?Chanel said Yoyo left the islands, and she is considering some offers from the others AMP's so she will be back once she finds a place she likes.

Member #5810
07-17-15, 20:11
Chanel is now at Kison. Ask for Sharon! New name of course.

LuvBigRax
07-25-15, 07:16
What is current lineup? I went there last Sunday early so I could get the pick of the litter. I get there and one of you mongers took 2 of them for yourself. Haha. Since I was going to get leftovers, I walked out.

Member #5810
07-25-15, 07:31
What is current lineup? I went there last Sunday early so I could get the pick of the litter. I get there and one of you mongers took 2 of them for yourself. Haha. Since I was going to get leftovers, I walked out.I think it's Ruby, Choi and Angie.

LuvBigRax
08-03-15, 02:54
Made appt to see Choi. Semi-attractive, nice Cs. Gave me a top notch BBBJ. Took direction well and took my whole swollen member in her mouth as deep as she could. Then she hopped on for cg and her pussy was so magical I actually unloaded with her on top. That is a rare thing for me. After, an ok massage. She tried to get me going for round 2 but I could not recover fast enough. Not a GFE, but got the job done.

Captin Crunch
08-03-15, 08:45
I think it's Ruby, Choi and Angie.Are they older or younger providers?

KibeToshiKibe
08-19-15, 02:38
Are they older or younger providers?Definitely on the older side. More like a CHM or Kison kind of place.

Member #5810
09-09-15, 02:39
Is Sweet Spa still a bunch of older providers?

Here's a K-Pop vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-aHGBMvn4.All the pics are fakes. No one there looks like those hotties.

Nutmaker
10-02-15, 02:04
Got a text from Honey, formerly of Kison and Roses. She asked me to let you know that she's at Sweet Spa. I didn't ask for how long, but she's there now.

KibeToshiKibe
10-12-15, 06:21
All the pics are fakes. No one there looks like those hotties.I still like this place because they seem to bring in, well, the part time providers. Some of these women are like the soccer moms you see at your kids games. And if you've observed the vehicles stacked in the back of the parking lot on weekends are sometime, mini vans or sedans with child seats in the back. I've never found spinners here. Only milfs.

ByTheBook
10-12-15, 16:43
I still like this place because they seem to bring in, well, the part time providers. Some of these women are like the soccer moms you see at your kids games. And if you've observed the vehicles stacked in the back of the parking lot on weekends are sometime, mini vans or sedans with child seats in the back. I've never found spinners here. Only milfs.A MILF can be a spinner. A MILF can also be a LBFM.

Kalani69
10-13-15, 00:08
Got a text from Honey, formerly of Kison and Roses. She asked me to let you know that she's at Sweet Spa. I didn't ask for how long, but she's there now.Seems like an appropriate provider name for a place called Sweet Spa.

Nutmaker
10-19-15, 23:45
Late review. Saw Honey at her new digs recently. Only had the chance to see her once when she was at Roses. My loss. She and I get along pretty well, and she's got a wicked little sense of humor. The usual routine, make appt, pay hf, self shower here, but when I returned to the room, Honey was waiting for me like a birhday present. Not wrapped up, but just for me. She looked so hot in her little Daisy Dukes and bikini top, not to mention the come f**k me look on her face. As I was about to say something, she put her hand to my lips to silence me, dropped to her knees and began one of the sloppiest, wettest BBBJ I've had in a long time. The type that you see in a porno, with lots of dt, extra spit all over junior, and plenty of eye contact. I could have let her go on forever, but I wanted to taste her nani. I took her hands and stood her up, began some lfk turn dfk, picked her up and laid her on the bed. I dove in like a starving man at a buffet. She was clean, not lubed with gels, and quickly became wet while I sucked and licked at her little clit. Some dato to go along with the daty, and we were ready for the main event. We switched places, and she slipped a cover on. (BBFS was always on the menu before, but I don't like to insist on it as to make a girl uncomfortable, so we'll call it YMMV for now.) She slid me in and began to ride me hard. She's still as tight as ever, and even with the cover I had to concentrate to keep from cumming too soon. She then spun around and rode me rcg, and I was at her mercy. Shortly after, I lost it and came hard, but she kept riding until she couldn't take any more. Between the daty and the cfs in a couple of positions, I couldn't tell you how many times she o'd, but when we were done, we were both spent. We laid there and talked about what we'd been up to since our last time together. I eventually gathered up enough strength to go shower with Honey's help. Junior thought he was Superman when she was stroking / cleaning him, but the big head knew better. That didn't stop Honey from dropping down to suck for the fun of it in the shower. I stopped her, we dried off and headed back to the room where she helped me get dressed. Walking me out hand in hand, a kiss goodbye (nice and deep) and I was on my way.

It was quiet there, and I had t seen any other girls there, but am told that there is fresh talent on the way. More to report on that as I find out.

Spyda
10-21-15, 03:17
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-pic-thera-amy-honey-choi-sweet-spa/5325810

Looks TGTBT.

Member #5810
10-21-15, 04:30
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-pic-thera-amy-honey-choi-sweet-spa/5325810

Looks TGTBT.Yep that's for sure. Thera looks too good to be true. Damn! I never trust them because they always post fake pics. Think I'll wait and see. Amy and Choi pics look real though.

Hawaii Boy
10-22-15, 15:18
Yep that's for sure. Thera looks too good to be true. Damn! I never trust them because they always post fake pics. Think I'll wait and see. Amy and Choi pics look real though.http://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/624218.htm

I wish she would come over here.

HB.

Goser
10-22-15, 19:19
http://www.eros.com/washington/seattle/files/624218.htm

HB.My experience is when AMP owners use fake pictures for a provider, then change their name. In this case, the name of the provider in Seattle is the same as the provider here. It coud be that Tera is here temporarily. I wouldn't rule it out until someone actually tries to see her and gets bait and switched.

Member #5810
10-22-15, 20:33

HB.Thanks for the detective work! I will pass on this place until they come clean and stop trying to fish guys in with bogus pics. So uncool.

Satyr808
10-23-15, 02:20
I don't know if the pictures are real but she looks a lot like them. She is very pretty. I would class her as a spinner as she is very thin, Bsize boobs and shaved kitty. BBBJ and cfs available. She has a smoking hot body.

HB.

Member #5810
10-23-15, 03:30
I don't know if the pictures are real but she looks a lot like them. She is very pretty. I would class her as a spinner as she is very thin, Bsize boobs and shaved kitty. BBBJ and cfs available. She has a smoking hot body.Thanks for the info! The real Tera is 5 ft 4 in according to her site info. But maybe this girl looks very similar to her. Hmmmn. Maybe have to check her out after all!

Member #5810
10-23-15, 23:16
Just saw Sweet posted real pics of 2 girls. Great! Not sure about Tera though if she's the real deal. Her Eros site quotes 300 hr. I'm glad they listened and started posting legit pics.

HawaiiSurfer
10-24-15, 03:12
I've recieved a lot of info from her so wanted to give back some info. Picture are indeed acurate very nice spinner type body. She is very accommodating and wants to make experience good. Although not a GFE which is what I usually prefer but no complains. I will say place is fairly small and everyone shares one shower so be prepared for that. But minor details but bottom line Tera's pictures are indeed her. But I did notice what looked like video camera monitor In room didn't notice it till half way through session can anyone else confirm if sessions are being monitored? Can anyone else confirm that? Does any other AMPs do that besides just at the entrance? Hope that helps others.

CharlieSheen69
10-24-15, 07:22
Everyone is speculating if the pictures of Tera is real. Ahhhh, saw 2 days in role, first time on Friday then again Saturday being her last customer of the day. It's the same girl as in the pictures, sweet and sexy body very similar as Honey but with a tight beach bunny body, all natural bees. Both times was excellent service. Let me go to the first meeting after my shower she strides into the room with her mobile phone turning on great dancing music which set the mood. All I'll say at this point L10/ A10/ S10, best to check for yourself. Keep in mind she's not 24 hours, she keeps to 10 am to 12 am.

If you check TER reviews for Tera in Seattle and San Diego she has tons of reviews and yes the EROS adds are very real. If you know anything about EOS, ads can not be fake.

Shit after our date she asked me to cum again. Hell ya!

Goser
10-24-15, 21:23
After the good reviews and confirmation that her pics are real, I decide to go to Sweet Spa for the first time ever to see Tera. No parking in the back, so I had to find street parking. Not that easy. Ring door bell and Honey greets me and takes me to the room. She tells me she is heading home, but will be back around February. After a few minutes, another girl (I think Choi) comes in to take me to the shower. This was not a young girl so I confirmed that I am here to see Tera. She confirms and I self shower.

Wait a few minutes and in comes Tera. Sure enough, the pics are real. She is super thin. 5'4" tall. Dark tanning booth tan. Really nice looking Bee cups. After tounching them, I think there are implants in there. But, the perky look is fantastic and they bounce nicely in standing mish. Looks: 10. She starts off with a great DFK. She then takes my towel off and starts BBBJ. Just a little bit of teeth, but good enough anyway. We exchange some pleasantries and she takes off her clothes and lays me down. Starts more BBBJ and works her way up to DFK me. She really seems to enjoy kissing. Then turns around and starts to grind her nani into my mouth. She really enjoys DATY. I think she comes at least once. We do this for a long time with her alternating between grinding onto my tongue and BBBJ. Then, she gets up, puts on the cover and gives me a really nice RACG. Boy, that looks awesome. Turns around then goes for ACG. She really gets into it. We switch to mish and I am really pumping her. I get off the bed and start pounding her. I stop for a second to rest and she says "don't stop" This girl really wants it. We switch to doggy and it looks and feels so good. After several minutes of this she has me lay down and she tells me CIM? I say "YES"! She does it for a while and I am not cumming, so she puts on another cover and I start poundig her in standing mish holding her legs down and DFK. I have an explosive finish and she calls me superman.

After finish, she goes to get some water and we take a shower together to clean up. We talk for a while. I find out she is 27 and lives in Seattle and moved there about 6 months ago from New York where she lived in Manhattan. She worked apartments in Seattle and Santa Monica. So, she is familiar with the Korean Girl apartment style.

She does all the letters, so I give you S: 9, A: 9 as well. This girl is definitely going to be busy with her good looks. After having so many great sessions at Happiness, it's hard to give out 10's without comparable experience. She is well worth a repeat. She will be here for about 2 months. So get used to seeing a ton of reviews. This girl is a star.

Member #5810
10-24-15, 22:04
Everyone is speculating if the pictures of Tera is real. Ahhhh, saw 2 days in role, first time on Friday then again Saturday being her last customer of the day. It's the same girl as in the pictures, sweet and sexy body very similar as Honey but with a tight beach bunny body, all natural bees. Both times was excellent service. Let me go to the first meeting after my shower she strides into the room with her mobile phone turning on great dancing music which set the mood. All I'll say at this point L10/ A10/ S10, best to check for yourself. Keep in mind she's not 24 hours, she keeps to 10 am to 12 am.

If you check TER reviews for Tera in Seattle and San Diego she has tons of reviews and yes the EROS adds are very real. If you know anything about EOS, ads can not be fake.

Shit after our date she asked me to cum again. Hell ya!Thanks for the confirm! Think I'll have to break into my piggy bank to get funds for another hottie. All the talent available is breaking my wallet! Damn.

Bulgogi Boy
10-27-15, 16:48
So about a year ago, I'm at Palama Market, cruising around and waiting for my Mayflower appointment. I pickup one of the free newspapers out front, and there is a picture of a smoking hot Korean actress or model. I don't know anyone who can translate, but it was so hot, I took a picture of her with my phone. I've attached it.

When I saw Tera's picture, I thought "Man! She looks pretty close to the babe from the free newspaper! When your reviews confirmed the photos are real, I was like "damn, I'm there. ".

But fuck, what a fricking terrible location. I'm pretty balsy when I walk into places like Emerald, Top Spa, Nirvana. But something about being right on the corner of Kalakaua. I can't do it. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Tera changes location, as they all seem to eventually do.

P.S. I tried tineye'ing the hottie's photo with zero hits. Anyone know who she is? Thanks in advance.

Peace,

BB.

Guy205
10-28-15, 03:25
After the good reviews and confirmation that her pics are real, I decide to go to Sweet Spa for the first time ever to see Tera. This girl is a star.Wow. What would you say her age group is? I prefer to have mine on the younger side.

Goser
10-28-15, 13:37
Wow. What would you say her age group is? I prefer to have mine on the younger side.I posted her age in my review. She is 27.

Johny Walker
10-29-15, 18:15
So about a year ago, I'm at Palama Market, cruising around and waiting for my Mayflower appointment. I pickup one of the free newspapers out front, and there is a picture of a smoking hot Korean actress or model. I don't know anyone who can translate, but it was so hot, I took a picture of her with my phone. I've attached it.

When I saw Tera's picture, I thought "Man! She looks pretty close to the babe from the free newspaper! When your reviews confirmed the photos are real, I was like "damn, I'm there. ".

But fuck, what a fricking terrible location. I'm pretty balsy when I walk into places like Emerald, Top Spa, Nirvana. But something about being right on the corner of Kalakaua. I can't do it. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that Tera changes location, as they all seem to eventually do.

P.S. I tried tineye'ing the hottie's photo with zero hits. Anyone know who she is? Thanks in advance.

Peace,

BB.http://blog.daum.net/kchk49/13753027

Bulgogi Boy
10-29-15, 19:15
http://blog.daum.net/kchk49/13753027Thanks!

I was able to use Google translate to figure out her name is Min Hyo-rin! In fact, she's in a K-movie "Sunny" that I once saw. Doesn't look at all like the photo with the heavy makeup and tits hanging out, but it's her.

Keep Walking, Johny Walker! Mahalo!

StewPadasso
10-30-15, 06:23
So is it standard damage?

After the good reviews and confirmation that her pics are real, I decide to go to Sweet Spa for the first time ever to see Tera. No parking in the back, so I had to find street parking. Not that easy. Ring door bell and Honey greets me and takes me to the room. She tells me she is heading home, but will be back around February. After a few minutes, another girl (I think Choi) comes in to take me to the shower. This was not a young girl so I confirmed that I am here to see Tera. She confirms and I self shower.

Wait a few minutes and in comes Tera. Sure enough, the pics are real. She is super thin. 5'4" tall. Dark tanning booth tan. Really nice looking Bee cups. After tounching them, I think there are implants in there. But, the perky look is fantastic and they bounce nicely in standing mish. Looks: 10. She starts off with a great DFK. She then takes my towel off and starts BBBJ. Just a little bit of teeth, but good enough anyway. We exchange some pleasantries and she takes off her clothes and lays me down. Starts more BBBJ and works her way up to DFK me. She really seems to enjoy kissing. Then turns around and starts to grind her nani into my mouth. She really enjoys DATY. I think she comes at least once. We do this for a long time with her alternating between grinding onto my tongue and BBBJ. Then, she gets up, puts on the cover and gives me a really nice RACG. Boy, that looks awesome. Turns around then goes for ACG. She really gets into it. We switch to mish and I am really pumping her. I get off the bed and start pounding her. I stop for a second to rest and she says "don't stop" This girl really wants it. We switch to doggy and it looks and feels so good. After several minutes of this she has me lay down and she tells me CIM? I say "YES"! She does it for a while and I am not cumming, so she puts on another cover and I start poundig her in standing mish holding her legs down and DFK. I have an explosive finish and she calls me superman.

After finish, she goes to get some water and we take a shower together to clean up. We talk for a while. I find out she is 27 and lives in Seattle and moved there about 6 months ago from New York where she lived in Manhattan. She worked apartments in Seattle and Santa Monica. So, she is familiar with the Korean Girl apartment style.

She does all the letters, so I give you S: 9, A: 9 as well. This girl is definitely going to be busy with her good looks. After having so many great sessions at Happiness, it's hard to give out 10's without comparable experience. She is well worth a repeat. She will be here for about 2 months. So get used to seeing a ton of reviews. This girl is a star.

Guy205
10-30-15, 17:34
So is it standard damage?Yup. Standard damage. Saw her too. She's a knockout spinner. Now if they could only do something about the parking.

OceanPro220
11-09-15, 00:02
Saw the pictures of Tera and the confirmation from some hobbyists that the pics are the real deal. I hadn't planned on straying from happiness, rejuve, or nirvana, but if this girl is legit and as beautiful as discussed I may have to take a side trip to sweet spa. So just wondering if anyone else has sampled the menu and has anything else to report. Walk of shame doesn't bother me, but walking several blocks in 80+ degrees temps may have me showing up at their door sweating like a stuck pig! Thank you in advance.

CharlieSheen69
11-09-15, 04:11
Saw the pictures of Tera and the confirmation from some hobbyists that the pics are the real deal. I hadn't planned on straying from happiness, rejuve, or nirvana, but if this girl is legit and as beautiful as discussed I may have to take a side trip to sweet spa. So just wondering if anyone else has sampled the menu and has anything else to report. Walk of shame doesn't bother me, but walking several blocks in 80+ degrees temps may have me showing up at their door sweating like a stuck pig! Thank you in advance.Best advice is to call for an appointment a day or two in advance. Tera is super busy all day and night.

Chillax808
11-09-15, 20:08
Long time lurker, but really haven't posted much.

I was in the Area of Sweet Spa and had the opportunity to check out Tera.

Showed up just on time, and was offered a self shower which I did indeed take. After the shower and waiting for a bit in walks Tera. Oh my goodness she is drop dead gorgeous at least IMHO. Pictures are 100%.

She walks into the room and immediately DFK and groping all over. She then lays me down and proceeds to unrobe herself and starts the BBBJ which was great, and then she moves her body over for some 69 that we stayed in for quite some time. She O'D once and was incredibly vocal about it. Proceeds to put on the cover and then ACG, RCG, Mish, DS. Opted for BBBJCIM which she offered.

We both showered together, and then proceeded to lay down and chit chat a bit. She says she'll leave the islands back for Seattle in January so catch her while you can!

L / S / A 10/10/10. Will repeat!

SexsSarved9141
11-11-15, 18:01
Everyone keeps talking about Tera for good reason. However, has anyone tried the other girls here? Choi, Honey, Amy, and Honey? How old are they? Service quality? Etc. On the off chance I can't get Tera, how are my other options looking here?

Guy205
11-11-15, 19:29
Everyone keeps talking about Tera for good reason. However, has anyone tried the other girls here? Choi, Honey, Amy, and Honey? How old are they? Service quality? Etc. On the off chance I can't get Tera, how are my other options looking here?Saw 2 others when I went there. For me it would be Tera or no one.

H Mobius
11-11-15, 20:39
Everyone keeps talking about Tera for good reason. However, has anyone tried the other girls here? Choi, Honey, Amy, and Honey? How old are they? Service quality? Etc. On the off chance I can't get Tera, how are my other options looking here?Here are pics of Choi and Amy. Choi looks like the girl who also goes by a couple other English names:

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-pic-4-new-korean-girls-tera-amy-choi-honey-sweet-spa/5456014

Honey was reportedly at Kison and Roses, where customers enjoyed her hot body.

You'll have to go see for yourself to see how each girl strikes you but I believe all their girls treat men well.

Blake123
11-12-15, 03:43
Everyone keeps talking about Tera for good reason. However, has anyone tried the other girls here? Choi, Honey, Amy, and Honey? How old are they? Service quality? Etc. On the off chance I can't get Tera, how are my other options looking here?Honey has good reviews. Check the Roses and Kison threads. She used to work at both places. She also had a short stint at CHM, so you may want to check that thread also.

Zzzzzzz
11-12-15, 22:54
Tried to call a few times over the past two weeks, but was told Honey not available. No reason provided. Could she have left already?

TomThumb69
11-13-15, 00:15
Tried to call a few times over the past two weeks, but was told Honey not available. No reason provided. Could she have left already?She went back home. Don't know when she's coming back.

G3504
11-13-15, 14:34
She went back home. Don't know when she's coming back.Looks like the talent followed Honey out the door. Tera now moved to Kison as reported by another monger. Sweet's ads are back to being generic with fake pics.

G35.

PanochaMan
12-01-15, 04:33
Saw the pics on BP. Was curious if they were real, so I went down to check it out. Was greeted by Choi, who I know from her Kison days, so it made it easier since it was my first time here. She assured me, no, guaranteed me that the pics were real. I wanted to see Kimmy, lead to the room, and waited a minute. Kimmy came in, gave me a hug, offered a shower which I declined because I had just taken one, and left for a minute. When she returned, she had me lay down, so I went face up. She had brought some hot towels and wiped my hands, chest and my twig and berries. Then, she gave me a fantastic BBBJ. My hands started to roam and I was getting a good feel of her ass, small cee cups and her panocha. She broke off of the BJ, came up to give me some dfk, and started working her way back down with kisses to my chest before taking me into her mouth again. I was about to pop, so I stopped her, pulled her up for more kissing, then I lifted her up and laid her down. I started kissing her neck, then sucked on her nice titties for a minute before diving in. She was clean and I was going to town. She started to pull away each time that she was about to cum, but she was enjoying it also, and finally let herself go with a big orgasm. Then the big surprise. She pulled me up to her, kissing me some more as her free hand guided me into her panocha. BBFS in missionary. Very nice. Because her English was practically non existent, I pulled out when I was about to come and splooged on her belly. Her small eyes got big and a smile came across her face. We cuddled for a minute, then she cleaned me up and asked me if I wanted a massage. I flipped over and received a nice light to medium pressure massage. On the flip, she darted more kissing and began to fondle me some more, asking if I wanted twice. A big smile on my face and she was giving me another quality BBBJ. She spun around for some 69, then spun back the other way, applied a small amount of lube and mounted me. More BBFS in acg this time. I let her know when I was going to cum and she just started riding harder. Bbfscip. She kept me in her for a minute, grinding the life out of me, before cleaning me up and cuddling some more. A couple more minutes of this and we went to shower together. She cleaned me good and checked jr for signs of life, trying to resuscitate him with mouth to mouth to no avail. She dried me off and back to the room where she sat me down and ensured that my feet were good and dry before dressing me. She walked me out front, another hug and a kiss and a big smile and I was on my way.

To sumise, Kimmy is about 5'5", slim but not skinny, and a MILF. She has a slight resemblance to Skyy of Kison fame. Her body is soft. She has worked in Dallas before, but this is her first time here. Her services were lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, rimming, and bbfscip with msog. YMMV, of course, but I had a great time. Standard damages and it was a non rushed hour. I will repeat, and soon. Her pics are real also.

SirRegal
12-02-15, 19:20
I was in the neighborhood so decided to check this place out. They sent me this blonde Korean chick that looked like a westside hoochie. (That's a compliment by the way). Found out it was Lemon formerly of Top Spa. I like her face. She got that pretty yet slutty in a classy way look. Baby got a pretty nice booty in my opinion: some nice width and okay roundness with white skin. * (She ain't on the level of say a Jordan. But hers is pretty decent.) And let me mention that she does have a belly. I didn't mind it because it was smooth and matched her westside hoochie look.

Off to the shower and we played with each other's bodies and I got some BBBJ sample in there.) At the room she gave me thorough BBBJ and some pretty good BLS. (I really enjoyed it cause my balls haven't been getting much attention at the AMP lately.) Then she initiated my favorite position: RCG. Ahhh yeah. That's always a treat when I can get the proper treatment without having to even ask. After that she initiated standing DS which is another bomb position in my opinion. Then I just finished up in mish.

This chick is hella cool. She got a great attitude. Service is on point. Looks? I'd give her a 7. This Sweet Spa location felt pretty comfortable as far as not being seen by nosy shitbirds. I already got my starting line up and usually just stick with that rotation. But Lemon was definitely a tasty experience.Isn't Lemon at Secret Spa at Vineyard above Papa John's and not at Sweet Spa which is at Kalakaua?

Rico Suave808
12-04-15, 11:51
I got almost the same service from Kimmy as PonochaMan. I lasted the entire hour so no msog for me but everything else was very similar. The only thing that I would like to add is that she didn't appear to be a MILF in the sense that she has the body and face of a 30-year old. The Backpage pictures are real and recent. She has this girl next door look about her and she is quite attractive. We really clicked and I had an awesome time with Kimmy. Non-stop fucking for the entire hour and she didn't want me to stop. Everything on the menu but Greek. Her English is extremely limited but I got the thumbs up a lot. Face 8'5 or 9, service and attitude are both 10's. PM's description of Kimmy is spot on.

[PanochaMan;2702534]Saw the pics on BP. Was curious if they were real, so I went down to check it out. Was greeted by Choi, who I know from her Kison days, so it made it easier since it was my first time here. She assured me, no, guaranteed me that the pics were real. I wanted to see Kimmy, lead to the room, and waited a minute. Kimmy came in, gave me a hug, offered a shower which I declined because I had just taken one, and left for a minute. When she returned, she had me lay down, so I went face up. She had brought some hot towels and wiped my hands, chest and my twig and berries. Then, she gave me a fantastic BBBJ. My hands started to roam and I was getting a good feel of her ass, small cee cups and her panocha. She broke off of the BJ, came up to give me some dfk, and started working her way back down with kisses to my chest before taking me into her mouth again. I was about to pop, so I stopped her, pulled her up for more kissing, then I lifted her up and laid her down. I started kissing her neck, then sucked on her nice titties for a minute before diving in. She was clean and I was going to town. She started to pull away each time that she was about to cum, but she was enjoying it also, and finally let herself go with a big orgasm. Then the big surprise. She pulled me up to her, kissing me some more as her free hand guided me into her panocha. BBFS in missionary. Very nice. Because her English was practically non existent, I pulled out when I was about to come and splooged on her belly. Her small eyes got big and a smile came across her face. We cuddled for a minute, then she cleaned me up and asked me if I wanted a massage. I flipped over and received a nice light to medium pressure massage. On the flip, she darted more kissing and began to fondle me some more, asking if I wanted twice. A big smile on my face and she was giving me another quality BBBJ. She spun around for some 69, then spun back the other way, applied a small amount of lube and mounted me. More BBFS in acg this time. I let her know when I was going to cum and she just started riding harder. Bbfscip. She kept me in her for a minute, grinding the life out of me, before cleaning me up and cuddling some more. A couple more minutes of this and we went to shower together. She cleaned me good and checked jr for signs of life, trying to resuscitate him with mouth to mouth to no avail. She dried me off and back to the room where she sat me down and ensured that my feet were good and dry before dressing me. She walked me out front, another hug and a kiss and a big smile and I was on my way.

To sumise, Kimmy is about 5'5", slim but not skinny, and a MILF. She has a slight resemblance to Skyy of Kison fame. Her body is soft. She has worked in Dallas before, but this is her first time here. Her services were lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, rimming, and bbfscip with msog. YMMV, of course, but I had a great time. Standard damages and it was a non rushed hour. I will repeat, and soon. Her pics are real also. [ / QUOTE].

Rico Suave808
12-06-15, 00:05
I just had a repeat with Kimmy. The second time was better than the first and I didn't think it could get any better. This time msog, awesome!

YoungBalls
12-06-15, 13:54
Whats good fellas. Any of yall tried Eva? And are the photos real? If so this MILF a Baddie!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5762217&oid=5654623

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5654623&image=5762193

Bulgogi Boy
12-06-15, 22:13
Whats good fellas. Any of yall tried Eva? And are the photos real? If so this MILF a Baddie!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=5762217&oid=5654623

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5654623&image=5762193Don't think this is Sweet Spa's ad.

Stangman808
12-06-15, 22:35

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=5654623&image=5762193

Don't think this is Sweet Spa's ad.In the "Massage Parlor" thread #30902, a forum member posted that this place is in Kukui Plaza. (Blue Angel).

EatPooC2
12-06-15, 23:13
In the "Massage Parlor" thread #30902, a forum member posted that this place is in Kukui Plaza. (Blue Angel).Pic is photoshopped. Add 10 lbs. But nice girl. Good service. BBBJ, BBFS, DFK, BLS, DATY, GOOD ENGLISH.

YoungBalls
12-07-15, 01:02
Haha damn my bad but good looking out fam!

In the "Massage Parlor" thread #30902, a forum member posted that this place is in Kukui Plaza. (Blue Angel).

Member #5810
12-07-15, 08:18
Pic is photoshopped. Add 10 lbs. But nice girl. Good service. BBBJ, BBFS, DFK, BLS, DATY, GOOD ENGLISH.This ad is for CC not Sweet. But thanks for the scoops. Got to check Eva out now!

Starfox64
12-07-15, 21:01
Pic is photoshopped. Add 10 lbs. But nice girl. Good service. BBBJ, BBFS, DFK, BLS, DATY, GOOD ENGLISH.Had an hour to kill in between errands appointments. Called ahead scheduled time with Kimmy. I got all the items as previously discussed but no BBFS, strange condom too (maybe really thick), no MSOG. I was in and out of the door in 30 min. Total rush job. My guess is she had a regular right behind me and wanted to be fresh for the next customer. No sloppy seconds haha. Will not repeat.

Enona1
12-07-15, 21:08
I got almost the same service from Kimmy as PonochaMan. I lasted the entire hour so no msog for me but everything else was very similar. The only thing that I would like to add is that she didn't appear to be a MILF in the sense that she has the body and face of a 30-year old. The Backpage pictures are real and recent. She has this girl next door look about her and she is quite attractive. We really clicked and I had an awesome time with Kimmy. Non-stop fucking for the entire hour and she didn't want me to stop. Everything on the menu but Greek. Her English is extremely limited but I got the thumbs up a lot. Face 8'5 or 9, service and attitude are both 10's. PM's description of Kimmy is spot on.

[PanochaMan;2702534]Saw the pics on BP. Was curious if they were real, so I went down to check it out. Was greeted by Choi, who I know from her Kison days, so it made it easier since it was my first time here. She assured me, no, guaranteed me that the pics were real. I wanted to see Kimmy, lead to the room, and waited a minute. Kimmy came in, gave me a hug, offered a shower which I declined because I had just taken one, and left for a minute. When she returned, she had me lay down, so I went face up. She had brought some hot towels and wiped my hands, chest and my twig and berries. Then, she gave me a fantastic BBBJ. My hands started to roam and I was getting a good feel of her ass, small cee cups and her panocha. She broke off of the BJ, came up to give me some dfk, and started working her way back down with kisses to my chest before taking me into her mouth again. I was about to pop, so I stopped her, pulled her up for more kissing, then I lifted her up and laid her down. I started kissing her neck, then sucked on her nice titties for a minute before diving in. She was clean and I was going to town. She started to pull away each time that she was about to cum, but she was enjoying it also, and finally let herself go with a big orgasm. Then the big surprise. She pulled me up to her, kissing me some more as her free hand guided me into her panocha. BBFS in missionary. Very nice. Because her English was practically non existent, I pulled out when I was about to come and splooged on her belly. Her small eyes got big and a smile came across her face. We cuddled for a minute, then she cleaned me up and asked me if I wanted a massage. I flipped over and received a nice light to medium pressure massage. On the flip, she darted more kissing and began to fondle me some more, asking if I wanted twice. A big smile on my face and she was giving me another quality BBBJ. She spun around for some 69, then spun back the other way, applied a small amount of lube and mounted me. More BBFS in acg this time. I let her know when I was going to cum and she just started riding harder. Bbfscip. She kept me in her for a minute, grinding the life out of me, before cleaning me up and cuddling some more. A couple more minutes of this and we went to shower together. She cleaned me good and checked jr for signs of life, trying to resuscitate him with mouth to mouth to no avail. She dried me off and back to the room where she sat me down and ensured that my feet were good and dry before dressing me. She walked me out front, another hug and a kiss and a big smile and I was on my way.

To sumise, Kimmy is about 5'5", slim but not skinny, and a MILF. She has a slight resemblance to Skyy of Kison fame. Her body is soft. She has worked in Dallas before, but this is her first time here. Her services were lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, rimming, and bbfscip with msog. YMMV, of course, but I had a great time. Standard damages and it was a non rushed hour. I will repeat, and soon. Her pics are real also. [ / QUOTE].

Might have to go here for my birthday / Christmas gift to me! Too bad she's not at Kison where the parking is better. How does her massage feel compared to Paula, Penny or Yoko at Kison? If it's comparable I probably will check her out. Got to figure out where to park though. Is she available in the morning? That's my favorite time to monger. Let me know guys!

Ilovewhores247
12-08-15, 03:42
Checked out Kimmy. The pics are definitely her. She's about early 40's, 5 ft 5 in, be cups, and pretty face. She came into the room wearing black fishnets. She first did a nice BBBJ that had nice suction. She did this for 15 min. Then asked me condom ok? I normally don't do it but chose BBFS. She said to finish outside. Cowgirl which she knows how to ride then switched to ds. Almost finished couple times in the session so had to take some breaks. Wanted more BBBJ and that's where I finished off. Overall nice time and would repeat. The only bad thing is she kept looking at the clock like she had another appointment or something LOL.

WebbHoes
12-14-15, 17:57
Saw the pics on BP. Was curious if they were real, so I went down to check it out. Was greeted by Choi, who I know from her Kison days, so it made it easier since it was my first time here. She assured me, no, guaranteed me that the pics were real. I wanted to see Kimmy, lead to the room, and waited a minute. Kimmy came in, gave me a hug, offered a shower which I declined because I had just taken one, and left for a minute. When she returned, she had me lay down, so I went face up. She had brought some hot towels and wiped my hands, chest and my twig and berries. Then, she gave me a fantastic BBBJ. My hands started to roam and I was getting a good feel of her ass, small cee cups and her panocha. She broke off of the BJ, came up to give me some dfk, and started working her way back down with kisses to my chest before taking me into her mouth again. I was about to pop, so I stopped her, pulled her up for more kissing, then I lifted her up and laid her down. I started kissing her neck, then sucked on her nice titties for a minute before diving in. She was clean and I was going to town. She started to pull away each time that she was about to cum, but she was enjoying it also, and finally let herself go with a big orgasm. Then the big surprise. She pulled me up to her, kissing me some more as her free hand guided me into her panocha. BBFS in missionary. Very nice. Because her English was practically non existent, I pulled out when I was about to come and splooged on her belly. Her small eyes got big and a smile came across her face. We cuddled for a minute, then she cleaned me up and asked me if I wanted a massage. I flipped over and received a nice light to medium pressure massage. On the flip, she darted more kissing and began to fondle me some more, asking if I wanted twice. A big smile on my face and she was giving me another quality BBBJ. She spun around for some 69, then spun back the other way, applied a small amount of lube and mounted me. More BBFS in acg this time. I let her know when I was going to cum and she just started riding harder. Bbfscip. She kept me in her for a minute, grinding the life out of me, before cleaning me up and cuddling some more. A couple more minutes of this and we went to shower together. She cleaned me good and checked jr for signs of life, trying to resuscitate him with mouth to mouth to no avail. She dried me off and back to the room where she sat me down and ensured that my feet were good and dry before dressing me. She walked me out front, another hug and a kiss and a big smile and I was on my way.

To sumise, Kimmy is about 5'5", slim but not skinny, and a MILF. She has a slight resemblance to Skyy of Kison fame. Her body is soft. She has worked in Dallas before, but this is her first time here. Her services were lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, rimming, and bbfscip with msog. YMMV, of course, but I had a great time. Standard damages and it was a non rushed hour. I will repeat, and soon. Her pics are real also.I will go check her out. Great report.

AsianSlayer
12-15-15, 04:51
I will go check her out. Great report.Another great choice. Just imagine if you lived within walking distance of Sweet Spa and Kison?

T6650
12-15-15, 21:09
Is Emma at Sweet Spa as was reported on the Crystal thread?

Rico Suave808
12-16-15, 02:57
Is Emma at Sweet Spa as was reported on the Crystal thread?Emma not at Sweet Spa. Only Choi and Kimmy.

HeineHeine
12-16-15, 04:25
Wanted to see and taste this Kimmy that I keep reading about here. What I wasnt prepared for was the parking situation here. Two people were hanging out in the mini lot and its hard to be discreet here if the sun is still up. Entrance in back is cool but just a busy street, corner, and residential area. I shall return!

DrMajikLuv69
12-18-15, 07:22
I ventured outside my normal comfort zone of Happiness and Rejuve. Decided to go Kimmy after seeing her picture and her pictures are real; she looks like her picture. I love the black tight slinky tiny dress she wore. Kimmy Head Please.

L:9. 25.

A:10 plus.

S:10 plus.

Looks: Kimmy looks like a co-worker that I've had a crush on for about 9 months now; therefore doing her fulfilled a long time fantasy! Kimmy is approximately 5'3" or 5'4" tall, and weighs approximately 100 lbs to 105 lbs. Thin spinner type. Natural bees or small cees. Long raven like black hair to her mid back. Fair complexion. She wore a sexy slinky black dress that accentuated her spinner figure.

Attitude: Kimmy appeared nervous at first, but once she started kidding my toes, and feet, the PSE began. Kimmy also provided the GFE. There was No rush; No knock. Went in OT.

Service: LFK DFK. While lying prone she gently kissed my entire body starting with the toes, feet and moving upward with extensive rimming! Deep penetration rimming. Continued the kissing up the back to shoulders, neck, ears, then back down to lower back, and more rimming. PSE. BSL, Rev BBBJ, BSL and more rimming! Kimmy asked me to turn over; and she did the same kissing from toes, feet, moving on upwards legs to BBBJ BSL and rimming again. Moved up to chest.

I asked for 69. She enjoyed it as she clamped and squeezed my head with her legs, her creamy juices began to flow. Kimmy then lifted my legs while in 69, and began rimming me deep; it was a tough yoga position to hold, but it felt so good. Special Tx; She jumped on ACG. She had to jump on slow; Kimmy was dripping wet but super tight! Kimmy was not able to ride me; she took it slow. Her pussy was really tight. She inched her way on, and once on; she felt super tight. I've felt some tight kitties but she is tight! As she grinded away; she even clamped down more as she came. Vice grip wet pussy. Kimmy paused to recuperate. DFK. Her pussy felt so good. DFK Next we moved to reverse Mish. DFK. She came again quickly. DFK. Moved to Mish. I told her I was going to cum! She said, "Cum outside only" So pullout and I blasted her all over her stomach and titties! Then more DFK. Cuddled. Kimmy held my hand and walked me to the shower; she is such a sweetheart. LFK DFK, Showered together. We spent at least 15 minutes in the shower; as she gave me a HJ and soaped me up. She washed me real good. I stepped out the shower, she stayed in a little longer to wash herself, then when she was done; I help her dry off, then I began to slowly kiss her neck, then behind her ear. She loved it. It appeared she was not used to having a man pamper her and dry her off. We went back to the room. Kimmy turned around and DFK'd me. We laid on the bed, and cuddled for about 10 minutes. We spoked to each other in Japanese. Cuddled more, as she gently caressed Moby Dick. Kimmy stroked Moby and I thought that Moby would have spit splattered in her palm as I felt like erupting. Then Kimmy switched to BBBJ and BLS. This went on for about 15 minutes. I was expecting a knock but no knock from the mama. More BBBJ and BSL as I played with her kitty. FIV. We were over the hour as I could see on the clock in the room, however no knock. BBBJ HJ to exploded. Cuddle more, LFK. We cuddled for at least 15 minutes. Kimmy services were GFE and PSE and she aims to please with her special Tx. She is such a sweetheart she won't stop until you MSOG. YMMV.

Damage Control: standard baker's dough. Will definitely repeat.

DrMajikLuv69
12-18-15, 08:01
YoungBalls RE: Error: The links below are not for Sweet Spa.

Punanilicr
12-18-15, 11:09
Late night hook up with Kimmy, and there is nothing that I can add that hasn't been said about her. We had a great time together. What she lacks in the English dept, she more than makes up for in her looks, attitude and service. Her BBBJ skills are top notch, she has a bangin little body, pretty eyes on an adorable face, and was a real trooper with me. Lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty dato, rimming and BBFS. I really loved how enthusiastic she was our entire time together, and it was a little late. (If you want to park on their lot, just go after the restaurant is closed. The lot was empty at midnight.).

She loved daty with me, and rimmed the hell out of me, moving around in different angles so I could play with her punani and admire her in the mirror. She really got in there. Her BBBJ was strong and enthusiastic, taking my average length deep whenever she wanted. Great suction too.

Will definitely repeat.

DrMajikLuv69
12-18-15, 19:21
I ventured outside my normal comfort zone of Happiness and Rejuve. Decided to go Kimmy after seeing her picture and her pictures are real; she looks like her picture. I love the black tight slinky tiny dress she wore. Kimmy Head Please.

L:9. 25.

A:10 plus.

S:10 plus.

Looks: Kimmy looks like a co-worker that I've had a crush on for about 9 months now; therefore doing her fulfilled a long time fantasy! Kimmy is approximately 5'3" or 5'4" tall, and weighs approximately 100 lbs to 105 lbs. Thin spinner type. Natural bees or small cees. Long raven like black hair to her mid back. Fair complexion. She wore a sexy slinky black dress that accentuated her spinner figure.

Attitude: Kimmy appeared nervous at first, but once she started kidding my toes, and feet, the PSE began. Kimmy also provided the GFE. There was No rush; No knock. Went in OT.

Service: LFK DFK. While lying prone she gently kissed my entire body starting with the toes, feet and moving upward with extensive rimming! Deep penetration rimming. Continued the kissing up the back to shoulders, neck, ears, then back down to lower back, and more rimming. PSE. BSL, Rev BBBJ, BSL and more rimming! Kimmy asked me to turn over; and she did the same kissing from toes, feet, moving on upwards legs to BBBJ BSL and rimming again. Moved up to chest.

I asked for 69. She enjoyed it as she clamped and squeezed my head with her legs, her creamy juices began to flow. Kimmy then lifted my legs while in 69, and began rimming me deep; it was a tough yoga position to hold, but it felt so good. Special Tx; She jumped on ACG. She had to jump on slow; Kimmy was dripping wet but super tight! Kimmy was not able to ride me; she took it slow. Her pussy was really tight. She inched her way on, and once on; she felt super tight. I've felt some tight kitties but she is tight! As she grinded away; she even clamped down more as she came. Vice grip wet pussy. Kimmy paused to recuperate. DFK. Her pussy felt so good. DFK Next we moved to reverse Mish. DFK. She came again quickly. DFK. Moved to Mish. I told her I was going to cum! She said, "Cum outside only" So pullout and I blasted her all over her stomach and titties! Then more DFK. Cuddled. Kimmy held my hand and walked me to the shower; she is such a sweetheart. LFK DFK, Showered together. We spent at least 15 minutes in the shower; as she gave me a HJ and soaped me up. She washed me real good. I stepped out the shower, she stayed in a little longer to wash herself, then when she was done; I help her dry off, then I began to slowly kiss her neck, then behind her ear. She loved it. It appeared she was not used to having a man pamper her and dry her off. We went back to the room. Kimmy turned around and DFK'd me. We laid on the bed, and cuddled for about 10 minutes. We spoked to each other in Japanese. Cuddled more, as she gently caressed Moby Dick. Kimmy stroked Moby and I thought that Moby would have spit splattered in her palm as I felt like erupting. Then Kimmy switched to BBBJ and BLS. This went on for about 15 minutes. I was expecting a knock but no knock from the mama. More BBBJ and BSL as I played with her kitty. FIV. We were over the hour as I could see on the clock in the room, however no knock. BBBJ HJ to exploded. Cuddle more, LFK. We cuddled for at least 15 minutes. Kimmy services were GFE and PSE and she aims to please with her special Tx. She is such a sweetheart she won't stop until you MSOG. YMMV.

Damage Control: standard baker's dough. Will definitely repeat.The attached picture of Kimmy appears to look like the Kimmy I saw at sweet spa. I'm wondering if it is the same Kimmy.

Slide Hammer
12-20-15, 04:19
Pretty over the top for this place to say they guarantee they have the best looking lineup when they clearly don't LOL.

Auto red flag?

AsianSlayer
12-23-15, 02:51
Does Sweet Mama play? I'd love to sample that. She seems flirty, she ripped my towel off in the shower.

JapaneseBoy
12-26-15, 15:22
Current lineup & any gilf?. Thanks.

Chik0848
12-27-15, 23:08
Does Sweet Mama play? I'd love to sample that. She seems flirty, she ripped my towel off in the shower.I think she does that to everyone who takes a solo shower. I was there to see Kimmy and showered alone. When mama took me to the shower, she grabbed the tower and said go in. When I was done with the shower, she came in again and scoped out jr and handed me the towel and led me back to the room. I doubt that I'll be going back to Sweet again. Kimmy took quite awhile to come in and I was out of there for about a half hour. I guess I was just not her type. Conversation was almost nothing. I should have walked down to Happiness and taken whomever was not busy. Lesson learned for me.

AsianSlayer
12-27-15, 23:20
I think she does that to everyone who takes a solo shower. I was there to see Kimmy and showered alone. When mama took me to the shower, she grabbed the tower and said go in. When I was done with the shower, she came in again and scoped out jr and handed me the towel and led me back to the room. I doubt that I'll be going back to Sweet again. Kimmy took quite awhile to come in and I was out of there for about a half hour. I guess I was just not her type. Conversation was almost nothing. I should have walked down to Happiness and taken whomever was not busy. Lesson learned for me.I've had great times with Kimmy. Great head, great DATY, she is a trooper in CG she can go and go and go. Facials, MSOG. Great body. My only mark against her which isn't much of a mark, is her thin lips. Miki at CHM, if Kimmy had Miki's lips she would be perfect. Treat her right and she will get her phone to translate. Even without translation she is a great time. My routine with her is to fuck, cum, rest, fuck her again. I don't ask for much more. I get my full time with her and then some.

Chik0848
12-28-15, 17:39
I've had great times with Kimmy. Great head, great DATY, she is a trooper in CG she can go and go and go. Facials, MSOG. Great body. My only mark against her which isn't much of a mark, is her thin lips. Miki at CHM, if Kimmy had Miki's lips she would be perfect. Treat her right and she will get her phone to translate. Even without translation she is a great time. My routine with her is to fuck, cum, rest, fuck her again. I don't ask for much more. I get my full time with her and then some.I don't doubt that with the right guys, she'll provide great service. I don't blame her since I was the first customer of the day and it looked like I woke her up. I am also probably older than her father. For me, no kissing and out the door after only 30 minutes. There wasn't even an attempt to get to 60 minutes. She got my clothes and helped me get dressed. I should have gone to Happiness or CHM.

MCldop
12-28-15, 19:11
Thanks in advance for all the previous reviews. I'm visiting from the mainland and found some alone time to see Kimmy. I was very, very satisfied with the experience. I showered before arriving, so she just gave me a rub down with a washcloth. Then it was kisses up the body, with a break for BBBJ. After some LFK, she went back for more BBBJ. It was a superior effort, with lots of BLS. Round one was missionary, cowgirl, doggie, cowgirl, and finishing in missionary.

Kimmy tried to get me going for round two, but I was pretty drained. She gave a lengthy BBBJ, before I told her that it wasn't happening. I did appreciate the effort. After another rubdown, she put on my clothes.

One question for the local gentleman: what's the standard tip here? House was 5 and I tipped 1. 5. Was the appropriate? Too much?

I'm thinking of paying Kimmy another visit, but want to give Connie a shot as well.

Again, as a frequent visitor that has never played in the city, I really appreciate all the work done in previous reviews.

DrMajikLuv69
12-28-15, 19:48
Thanks in advance for all the previous reviews. I'm visiting from the mainland and found some alone time to see Kimmy. I was very, very satisfied with the experience. I showered before arriving, so she just gave me a rub down with a washcloth. Then it was kisses up the body, with a break for BBBJ. After some LFK, she went back for more BBBJ. It was a superior effort, with lots of BLS. Round one was missionary, cowgirl, doggie, cowgirl, and finishing in missionary.

Kimmy tried to get me going for round two, but I was pretty drained. She gave a lengthy BBBJ, before I told her that it wasn't happening. I did appreciate the effort. After another rubdown, she put on my clothes.

One question for the local gentleman: what's the standard tip here? House was 5 and I tipped 1. 5. Was the appropriate? Too much?

I'm thinking of paying Kimmy another visit, but want to give Connie a shot as well.

Again, as a frequent visitor that has never played in the city, I really appreciate all the work done in previous reviews.

Great report. Standard is 50 house fee, plus 150 for the full service. Total is 200.

Some places the house fee is 60, therefore with the 150 your total will be 210.

Optional: If you feel that the girl did an extraordinary job; You can tip more than the standard 200. Example she goes into overtime, not a clock watcher, etc... Girls always appreciate a generous tip especially during the holiday season.

Kimmy is awesome trooper PSE in my experience. Connie was more GFE for me. If I had to pick between the two; I would definitely want the PSE at the AMP. The regular GFE stuff is readily available for free.

Azn0651
12-31-15, 00:28
Tried Kimmy the other day and I was blown away! Not only bbfscip msog, but she's pretty hot too! She's probably in her late 30's and she's got a great slim figure with natural Bs or Cs. She gave me the grandest of massages, something I rarely get elsewhere. If you guys love getting a good rimming, Kimmy will give one to you! Here's the breakdown Imo:

L - 8. 5. She's got a great shape, soft glowing skin, smooth all around, a slim waist with the perfect sillouette! Definitely Korean, her face is the same as those miss Korea models. Slim V face, cute eye smiles, small nose. If you google the miss Korea contestants from last year who all look the same, she has a similar beautiful face. I was surprised up close how pretty her face is. She's about a be cup, natural. She's clean shaven down there, too. Overall, I say she's a contender for best of the year.

A-10. Super eager to please and does it all, as much as you want (other than Greek).

S-10. Like I said, she gives the massage, the kiss massage up my body into full blown rimming, and then in all the positions I love, as much as I want. Did I mention she's old at BBBJ? After the first pop she offered me a massage, and then after some time I was ready for a second pop. She was actually cleaning me down there with her mouth, and then I got hard again, which lead to a willing second pop. After the second pop I couldn't pop a third, so she showered me. She washed my bits and dressed me well.

Standard damage and definite repeat.

Glogauer
12-31-15, 20:28
After a late night of KB / VB play & tease the small head decided to check out Kimmy for some guaranteed action. Called Mama and confirmed an early morning tee time.

First time at Sweet Spa and was kinda suprised by how small the place is. I arrived about 5 minutes early and proceeded to self-shower and wait in one of the rooms. After about 10 minutes of waiting (a good 15 minutes past the tee time) I hear one of you mongers leave and Kimmy knocks and enters. Yep. Looks just like the BP pictures. No bait and switch here.

L: I'd say the BP pictures are at least a few years old. Or touched up with a soft lens. Body-wise, I think Kimmy has lost some weight / muscle tone to aging. She is quite thin & petite and has a very small / tight ass. Her hips aren't quite as generous or child-bearing as the pictures seem to suggest. Classic spinner body-type. Face is very beautiful. She does have good skin. Yup. Thin lips. If I had to guess an age I'd say late 40's. She doesn't have wrinkles, but this is soley based upon her muscle tone. But she has the porcelain face of gal in her early thirties. Be / Cee cups feel real. Nice large silver dollar size areolae and soft nips. Despite her age, I don't think her nipples have every been ravaged by nursing infants.

A: Very limited English, but was professional. The hour was late and I'm sure she was tired, but she didn't show it. Wasn't exactly hot & bothered, but not mechanical, either.

S: She started out with a nice kisses over my ENTIRE body, with some pretty good rimming. Standard BBBJ, then 69 to slip on the cover, then CG, mish. Ah can't feel enough so the cover comes off. Nice wet and soft, but a bit loose. Finish up DS BBFSCIP. Accompanied me to the shower and was very attentive. I gave her a massage when we got back to the room. No MSOG, because I hear another one of you mongers arrive and mama knocks on the door.

Here's my gripe: Apparrently 60 minutes starts when I cross the threshold and pay the HF, and NOT when Kimmy enters my room? So all in all I only spent 40 mintues with Kimmy. That doesn't seem right. I'd like to hear what consensus is.

Summary. L:7 A:7 S:7. Standard fees. Pretty good compared to what's available after midnight. But doesn't quite stack up to Connie and Page. But who does?

DTrunk
12-31-15, 23:44
Had to see what the hype was all about. As another monger said she looks to be in late 30's early 40's. Pretty face and nice size boobs. This was my first time to Sweet Spa and it was a small place. Kimmy was finishing up with another monger, so I had to wait a little as she freshened up. Word is out and she's probably constantly busy.

Despite just seeing someone else, she came in clean and looking good. Started with a kiss bath all over the body both front and back. The BBBJ had good suction. I think the hardest I've ever felt from a AMP girl. Cover goes on and we start CG into an extended Mish. I finish and she starts a decent massage and then tells me flip and starts another BBBJ. Finished with HJ / BBBJ. Showered togther and was insistent to help me get dressed. Really washed me well too.

Kimmy is just as advertised. Pretty limited English so it's hard to get some things across. Service was excellent and she pampers you well. The session was pretty routine, but she seems to be more friendly as time goes on.

Honolulu808
01-01-16, 19:50
Happy New Years to all. May 2016 be better and brighter than years past.

GrateFu
01-02-16, 06:53
I'm sorry to say, but I bought into the hype. Kimmy is definitely the person in the ad. She is very beautiful. I don't want to go on and mention things that others have already shared. So here is how I saw the visit. Super old Mama, then a very willing Kimmy. She was as pretty as the pictures and I would have thought she was late 20's / early 30's initially. As the night wore on though, she seemed to age by the minute and was definitely 40's by the time we were done. As was described in an earlier post, I was there for the hour, but only had about 30 min of "fun". She used too much lube and the soldier went down for the count. Then she went BBBJCIM from there. After a very hurried cleanup / dressing me session I was almost on my way. The only problem. . . The two other guys that the Old Mama let in and didn't let anybody know about. Fortunately I was able to avoid physically running into them in the hallway because we both stepped aside. She never checked outside wither before sending me on my way. It was just a weird terribly orchestrated exit from the spa. I would not repeat for two simple reasons.

1. Old Mama makes me believe that I'm simply not protected in any way while there. I half expected her to simply wander in while we were going at it and ask, "what's going on in here"?

2. Kimmy seems like a worse version of Shiny. It just seems like there are way better experiences out there. If all you're looking for is BB, then I can't help you. Her service while decent (6/10) just seemed subpar and I can't imagine it improving to the point of it surpassing girls at any number of different places.

AsianSlayer
01-02-16, 07:18
I'm sorry to say, but I bought into the hype. Kimmy is definitely the person in the ad. She is very beautiful. I don't want to go on and mention things that others have already shared. So here is how I saw the visit. Super old Mama, then a very willing Kimmy. She was as pretty as the pictures and I would have thought she was late 20's / early 30's initially. As the night wore on though, she seemed to age by the minute and was definitely 40's by the time we were done. As was described in an earlier post, I was there for the hour, but only had about 30 min of "fun". She used too much lube and the soldier went down for the count. Then she went BBBJCIM from there. After a very hurried cleanup / dressing me session I was almost on my way. The only problem. . . The two other guys that the Old Mama let in and didn't let anybody know about. Fortunately I was able to avoid physically running into them in the hallway because we both stepped aside. She never checked outside wither before sending me on my way. It was just a weird terribly orchestrated exit from the spa. I would not repeat for two simple reasons.

1. Old Mama makes me believe that I'm simply not protected in any way while there. I half expected her to simply wander in while we were going at it and ask, "what's going on in here"?

2. Kimmy seems like a worse version of Shiny. It just seems like there are way better experiences out there. If all you're looking for is BB, then I can't help you. Her service while decent (6/10) just seemed subpar and I can't imagine it improving to the point of it surpassing girls at any number of different places.YMMV doesn't equal Hype.

Chumchurum
01-04-16, 18:48
I recently had Kimmy, and must agree that YMMV. I must say that the descriptions are correct and Kimmy is attractive. Her service varies probably due to her being tired. I don't hear about any other provider except her. I would guestimate that she sees 15 customers per day. Any girl would be worn out after having sex with 15 different guys in a single day. One question I have is why does she do BBFS with some and not others. I saw her twice, the first time was cfs, the second time was BBFS but she said to cum outside. For the most part she is very accomodating, but also seems a little routine and sometimes rushed. I probably would repeat, but I am wary because of how busy she is and how much BBFS she does.

PanochaMan
01-06-16, 03:23
Got the call from Choi that I had to try the new girl. Who am I to argue?

When Syndi first came in the room, she looked and smelled great, but seemed shy. No kiss to great me, just a hug. I found out later from her that it was her first time in America. Didn't ask if she'd done this work before. Since she seemed a bit nervous, I just gave her some soft kisses on the nape of her neck and shoulder blades, and gave her a warm reassuring hug. She seemed to enjoy that, so I had her lay down so I could daty, figuring that that would either ease her tension or the session would be over. I'll just say that it was the start of a great hour. I started off gently, licking her clit softly at first to gauge her reaction, which was very positive. Eventually, she had a couple of big orgasms, which opened the door for kissing. Soft kisses at first, but I got the feeling that she liked a strong man, so I planted a big dfk on her to which she responded with enthusiasm. I stood up and she moved to the edge of the bed to give me an awesome BBBJ with lots of suction. She definately knows what she's doing in this department. Her English is almost non existent, but she knows some words. She said I was big. I guess I'm a Korean large, but just barely average in the USA I laid on top of her to hit up 69, and she had another one, pausing from the BBBJ when she wanted to focus on getting hers. From there we moved to cfs in mish where she slowly worked me in. After a couple of minutes of gently working it in we were at it, with Syndi putting her hand against the wall to get enough leverage to fuck me back. When we came, it was great, with her wrapping her arms around my ass to pull me into her, keeping me there until her wave surpassed. She wasn't shy or nervous anymore, and revealed her playful side. There was kissing, teasing and some nice cuddling while we shared a little of ourselves through the translator on her phone.

Syndi is about 5'4" with a slim build, but not a spinner. Her large, natural bee cups fit her frame nicely, and she loved having them sucked. Her pictures in the BP ad are her, but she's cuter in person, especially when she smiles. After she cums, she smiles a lot.

She seems a little new to the business, but she enjoys good sex, so, when you see her, take the lead, but start gentle. She'll open up quickly, at least that was my experience.

As always, YMMV, but, my time with her was well spent, and I'll be seeing her again soon.

Rico Suave808
01-06-16, 11:37
Got the call from Choi that I had to try the new girl. Who am I to argue?

When Syndi first came in the room, she looked and smelled great, but seemed shy. No kiss to great me, just a hug. I found out later from her that it was her first time in America. Didn't ask if she'd done this work before. Since she seemed a bit nervous, I just gave her some soft kisses on the nape of her neck and shoulder blades, and gave her a warm reassuring hug. She seemed to enjoy that, so I had her lay down so I could daty, figuring that that would either ease her tension or the session would be over. I'll just say that it was the start of a great hour. I started off gently, licking her clit softly at first to gauge her reaction, which was very positive. Eventually, she had a couple of big orgasms, which opened the door for kissing. Soft kisses at first, but I got the feeling that she liked a strong man, so I planted a big dfk on her to which she responded with enthusiasm. I stood up and she moved to the edge of the bed to give me an awesome BBBJ with lots of suction. She definately knows what she's doing in this department. Her English is almost non existent, but she knows some words. She said I was big. I guess I'm a Korean large, but just barely average in the USA I laid on top of her to hit up 69, and she had another one, pausing from the BBBJ when she wanted to focus on getting hers. From there we moved to cfs in mish where she slowly worked me in. After a couple of minutes of gently working it in we were at it, with Syndi putting her hand against the wall to get enough leverage to fuck me back. When we came, it was great, with her wrapping her arms around my ass to pull me into her, keeping me there until her wave surpassed. She wasn't shy or nervous anymore, and revealed her playful side. There was kissing, teasing and some nice cuddling while we shared a little of ourselves through the translator on her phone.

Syndi is about 5'4" with a slim build, but not a spinner. Her large, natural bee cups fit her frame nicely, and she loved having them sucked. Her pictures in the BP ad are her, but she's cuter in person, especially when she smiles. After she cums, she smiles a lot.

She seems a little new to the business, but she enjoys good sex, so, when you see her, take the lead, but start gentle. She'll open up quickly, at least that was my experience.

As always, YMMV, but, my time with her was well spent, and I'll be seeing her again soon.I also got a call from Choi and headed down as soon as I could, My experience with her was very similar to PanchhaMan's. The same shyness and no kissing. The scenario was exactly the same even with her putting her hand against the wall to fuck me back. I didn't try to dfk her because of her reluctance initially but the sex was intense and she really got into it.

I would like to add that her breasts are natural. Syndi has a natural bush but its not real hairy. Her ass is small and very muscular.

CharlieSheen69
01-06-16, 15:23
I also got a call from Choi and headed down as soon as I could, My experience with her was very similar to PanchhaMan's. The same shyness and no kissing. The scenario was exactly the same even with her putting her hand against the wall to fuck me back. I didn't try to dfk her because of her reluctance initially but the sex was intense and she really got into it.

I would like to add that her breasts are natural. Syndi has a natural bush but its not real hairy. Her ass is small and very muscular.Also have to be gentle with this Korean Princess, as noted by the previous to post she hasn't been in the industry for a long time so she has a hard time with well packed men. I was forewarned by mama that Syndi speaks no English but 15 minutes into the session we started communicating in Japanese. We enjoyed a great conversation the rest of the session talking and playing.

Punanilava
01-08-16, 01:30
Is there a back entrance to this place?

ByTheBook
01-08-16, 11:26
Is there a back entrance to this place?The entrance really is in the back, where you can park. Access is from the street. First entrance in the back, you can't miss it. Do not go to the front.

Types5
01-08-16, 21:30
Also have to be gentle with this Korean Princess, as noted by the previous to post she hasn't been in the industry for a long time so she has a hard time with well packed men. I was forewarned by mama that Syndi speaks no English but 15 minutes into the session we started communicating in Japanese. We enjoyed a great conversation the rest of the session talking and playing.So she's Korean but speaks / understands Japanese? Damn. I still never have been with a Japanese provider, it's a goal of mine this year LOL.

DrMajikLuv69
01-10-16, 08:38
LATE POST: about a week ago.

Model: Kimmy.

L: 9.

A: 10.

S:10.

Looks: See report number 103. The only difference was; Kimmy was wearing a white dress. The dress was more of a "sun dress", and not that tight dress as she wore the first time I saw her. Gave her nine because she was not wearing the same hot dress as the first visit. Dress and makeup etc are all part of the "look".

Attitude: Happy attitude. Pleasantly surprised to see me. GFE; hugs and kisses. Kimmy hugged and held me tight during our greeting. Her eyes lit up; she looked so cute. GFE Later to PSE. Nurturing and caring attitude: takes care of me in the shower and after shower. No rush attitude: overtime. There was never a knock; Not even one knock, or was there a mama that called time.

Service: GFE, PSE, standing BBBJ, BSL. Kimmy gently licked my balls. While standing and assuming the position RIM'd, deep RIM job, deeper RIM job, rimming at least 10 minutes. Kimmy woman handled me and pushed me against the bed as she DFK'd my asshole for ever. OMG Kimmy is PSE. DATY DATO to big O'd (2 x). Kimmy's pussy was wet and tight; I slowly inched my way in. Kimmy was so wet and slippery that no lube was needed. Kimmy moaned and appeared to be pain as I slowly inserted Moby Dick. Took it slow and easy on her. DFK. After a minute of slow pumping; she became acclimated to Moby Dick. With her hands on the wall she began to fuck me back. Her pussy stayed tight and wet therefore I didn't last long BBFSCIP. I kept going; pumping away. It was so wet that the creamy juices dripped out to her ass. Cuddled kissed spoke in Japanese and some Korean. DFK and rested for a minute. We wiped up then went to the shower. Kimmy soaped and washed me. I soaped and washed her. Kimmy then toweled and dried me off, then I reciprocated the gesture. LFK and DFK. Back to the room for round two! More BBBJ, BSL, DS, Mish BBFSCIP as she wrapped her legs around me. DFK. Note: no knock; that's what I love about Sweet Spa; there is never a knock or the mama never calls time. We went back to the shower. Cleaned up. Then back at the room; she helped me get dressed. We kissed again. When I looked at my phone it was an hour and 15 minutes. Would definitely repeat.

Member #5810
01-10-16, 16:17
LATE POST: about a week ago.

Model: Kimmy.

L: 9.

A: 10.

S:10.

Looks: See report number 103. The only difference was; Kimmy was wearing a white dress. The dress was more of a "sun dress", and not that tight dress as she wore the first time I saw her. Gave her nine because she was not wearing the same hot dress as the first visit. Dress and makeup etc are all part of the "look".

Attitude: Happy attitude. Pleasantly surprised to see me. GFE; hugs and kisses. Kimmy hugged and held me tight during our greeting. Her eyes lit up; she looked so cute. GFE Later to PSE. Nurturing and caring attitude: takes care of me in the shower and after shower. No rush attitude: overtime. There was never a knock; Not even one knock, or was there a mama that called time.

Service: GFE, PSE, standing BBBJ, BSL. Kimmy gently licked my balls. While standing and assuming the position RIM'd, deep RIM job, deeper RIM job, rimming at least 10 minutes. Kimmy woman handled me and pushed me against the bed as she DFK'd my asshole for ever. OMG Kimmy is PSE. DATY DATO to big O'd (2 x). Kimmy's pussy was wet and tight; I slowly inched my way in. Kimmy was so wet and slippery that no lube was needed. Kimmy moaned and appeared to be pain as I slowly inserted Moby Dick. Took it slow and easy on her. DFK. After a minute of slow pumping; she became acclimated to Moby Dick. With her hands on the wall she began to fuck me back. Her pussy stayed tight and wet therefore I didn't last long BBFSCIP. I kept going; pumping away. It was so wet that the creamy juices dripped out to her ass. Cuddled kissed spoke in Japanese and some Korean. DFK and rested for a minute. We wiped up then went to the shower. Kimmy soaped and washed me. I soaped and washed her. Kimmy then toweled and dried me off, then I reciprocated the gesture. LFK and DFK. Back to the room for round two! More BBBJ, BSL, DS, Mish BBFSCIP as she wrapped her legs around me. DFK. Note: no knock; that's what I love about Sweet Spa; there is never a knock or the mama never calls time. We went back to the shower. Cleaned up. Then back at the room; she helped me get dressed. We kissed again. When I looked at my phone it was an hour and 15 minutes. Would definitely repeat.Yep Kimmey is a gem for sure! Fabulous service and one of the best rim jobs ever. Love her deep and strong rimming. Wow! She does great bbbjdt too, all the way down. And always msog too. Can't beat that. But what makes her special to me is she dresses me after. Pants, shirt, Shoes, even watch and sunglasses. Makes me feel special. Haha.

She's moved so have to see her at her new place.

Punanilava
01-11-16, 01:12
Yep Kimmey is a gem for sure! Fabulous service and one of the best rim jobs ever. Love her deep and strong rimming. Wow! She does great bbbjdt too, all the way down. And always msog too. Can't beat that. But what makes her special to me is she dresses me after. Pants, shirt, Shoes, even watch and sunglasses. Makes me feel special. Haha.

She's moved so have to see her at her new place.So where is Kimmy now?! Got to try this goddess out!

CheepoNoo
01-11-16, 06:32
So where she at now.

DrMajikLuv69
01-11-16, 07:01
Yep Kimmey is a gem for sure! Fabulous service and one of the best rim jobs ever. Love her deep and strong rimming. Wow! She does great bbbjdt too, all the way down. And always msog too. Can't beat that. But what makes her special to me is she dresses me after. Pants, shirt, Shoes, even watch and sunglasses. Makes me feel special. Haha.

She's moved so have to see her at her new place.Yes sir. Raiden I agree with everything you said. Kimmy is PSE to the max, and it's always MSOG. The best part is there is never a knock or the mama never calls "time" at Sweet Spa. I'm wondering if at her new location the sessions will be in Over Time? I enjoyed the no rush attitude at Sweet Spa; Usually going past the hour.
Thanks; I will go check her out at her new location.

Kimmy is a gem; her sweetness regarding helping one get dressed is awesome. She is definite repeat in my book.

ByTheBook
01-11-16, 16:37
So where she at now.Look in 'Where is She Now' forumn.

DrMajikLuv69
02-17-16, 02:28
Anybody try the VIP treatment from Syndi? A couple months ago I tried the VIP Tx from Kimmy and she was awesome. MSOG; no clock watching; going into OT; no knocks on the door from the mama. Every yoga position possible. See my reports number 103 and 128. Kimmy is now at Kison and very popular. Just wondering if anybody got VIP from Syndi. The parking lot for sweet spa in the front and back lot are always packed with cars. This sweet spa thread has been really quiet; must be a hidden gem somewhere in there.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-asian-spa-in-hi-new-sweet-spa-syndi-choivip-treatment/5325531

Member #5810
02-17-16, 03:04
Anybody try the VIP treatment from Syndi? A couple months ago I tried the VIP Tx from Kimmy and she was awesome. MSOG; no clock watching; going into OT; no knocks on the door from the mama. Every yoga position possible. See my reports number 103 and 128. Kimmy is now at Kison and very popular. Just wondering if anybody got VIP from Syndi. This thread has been really quiet; must be a hidden gem somewhere in there.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-asian-spa-in-hi-new-sweet-spa-syndi-choivip-treatment/5325531Hey Doc, if I'm not mistaken, Syndi is Suji / Suzy at Kison. She and Kimmey are best buddies. She followed Kimmey over to Kison.

LocoBoy
02-17-16, 06:21
I believe Syndi is not Suji at Kison as well. I had her recently but have not had the time to post, sorry. She is worth it.

Anybody try the VIP treatment from Syndi? A couple months ago I tried the VIP Tx from Kimmy and she was awesome. MSOG; no clock watching; going into OT; no knocks on the door from the mama. Every yoga position possible. See my reports number 103 and 128. Kimmy is now at Kison and very popular. Just wondering if anybody got VIP from Syndi. The parking lot for sweet spa in the front and back lot are always packed with cars. This sweet spa thread has been really quiet; must be a hidden gem somewhere in there.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-asian-spa-in-hi-new-sweet-spa-syndi-choivip-treatment/5325531

Member #5810
02-17-16, 08:11
I believe Syndi is not Suji at Kison as well. I had her recently but have not had the time to post, sorry. She is worth it.Maybe this is a different Syndi? Sorry but I'm a little confused now.

Corvette808
02-17-16, 11:31
I drive past this place on my way to happiness. Always was curious. Is it ok to park in the back? Where is the entrance. Next to moped store? Or use the sketchy entrance in back? Normal house fees and tip? Mahalo.

Member #5092
02-17-16, 15:55
I drive past this place on my way to happiness. Always was curious. Is it ok to park in the back? Where is the entrance. Next to moped store? Or use the sketchy entrance in back? Normal house fees and tip? Mahalo.Parking in back is ok, but you might block someone in or get blocked in your self. Entrance is in the back.

DrMajikLuv69
02-18-16, 01:05
Maybe this is a different Syndi? Sorry but I'm a little confused now.Hello, I'm confused about the names too. Can somebody help clarify the Syndi or Cindy. Question: has the Syndi from sweet spa moved to Kison. Second question: if so does she go by a different name now? Mahalo in advance.

Member #5810
02-18-16, 02:55
Hello, I'm confused about the names too. Can somebody help clarify the Syndi or Cindy. Question: has the Syndi from sweet spa moved to Kison. Second question: if so does she go by a different name now? Mahalo in advance.I'm pretty sure now Syndi is Suji because I just saw new Sweet Spa ad and there's no mention of Syndi anymore. No girl's names mentioned at all. And Kimmey told me Suji and her are close friends. Can someone go do detective work and go down check?

DrMajikLuv69
02-18-16, 13:51
I'm pretty sure now Syndi is Suji because I just saw new Sweet Spa ad and there's no mention of Syndi anymore. No girl's names mentioned at all. And Kimmey told me Suji and her are close friends. Can someone go do detective work and go down check?Thank you Raiden. That info helps. Suji I have seen thus I know how she looks. When I have time, I will go survey the field.

The current ad for sweet spa displays a picture of a girl that does not look like Suji at all. The girl in the picture looks pretty hot. If the current girl in the pic is real. Then i will TOFTT. Guess we need a PI.

SirRegal
02-18-16, 14:35
Thank you Raiden. That info helps. Suji I have seen thus I know how she looks. When I have time, I will go survey the field.

The current ad for sweet spa displays a picture of a girl that does not look like Suji at all. The girl in the picture looks pretty hot. If the current girl in the pic is real. Then i will TOFTT. Guess we need a PI.I don't know how they can say it's 100% real pictures and video. They are obviously fake. If there are hot girls like that I'm sure we would've heard about it by now.

MattSurf
02-28-16, 22:33
Anyone try Jennifer yet? Going in as soon as I get some free time, pics look real and hot. Never been there but that's part of the excitement, don't you agree?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-asian-spa-in-hi-sweet-spa-you-are-in-the-right-placevip-treatment/5325531

DrMajikLuv69
02-29-16, 05:24
Anyone try Jennifer yet? Going in as soon as I get some free time, pics look real and hot. Never been there but that's part of the excitement, don't you agree?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-asian-spa-in-hi-sweet-spa-you-are-in-the-right-placevip-treatment/5325531TOFTT with Jennifer at Sweet Spa. Jennifer is on the opposite end of the spectrum regards to the bell curve when it comes to service and attitude. Unlike Kimmy who provided extraordinary service and attitude (see my reports for Kimmy in the Sweet Spa Thread), Jennifer is the total opposite. Avoid her at all cost, unless you want to waste your money. She is a professional rip off artist. I paid the fiddy HF plus buck-fiddy tip for 27 minutes total of actual time I was in sweet spa. Note: 20 minutes of it was a lame massage, thus 7 minutes was the total boom boom time. I should have gave her point seven five tip instead of the full buck-fiddy tip; for half the service time (27 minutes total), but I did not. I displayed aloha and generosity. Two billz wasted, should have donated to a regular ATFs. If you have questions or want more details PM me. Hopefully this will save you all time and money.

Would not repeat.

Physical characteristics: Face: five, smooth but some wrinkles. Body: five, but for a GILF maybe five point two five, Jennifer is thin. Jennifer is tall; she about 5'8" or 5'9" without heels! With heels she is taller. Weighs about 125 to 135 pounds. Jennifer is thin, with a flat ass. Jennifer body type is similar to Jackie of Nirvana, only difference is Jackie boobs are way bigger. She has soft man made small sea cups with some saggy tissue affected by the standard gravitational pull at 9.80665 meters per second squared. Large eraser size nipples. Jennifer has long black permed hair. Her hair is kind of wavy slash curly long. She has bangs in the front of her hair. Jennifer looks good for a GILF. Jennifer is at least early fifties to early sixties. When she entered the room; She really dimmed down the lights to pitch black; unlike Kimmy who I had a few months ago, that practically left the lights on. I like the lights on! With the lights dimmed; it made it more difficult to see her wrinkles. That is why I wore my NVG7 Night Vision Goggles. Jennifer had loose skin in her tummy area, and appeared to have had child(ren). Jennifer had a bald kitty. Jennifer has a low deep raspy voice, perhaps from smoking? Pictures in ad are her; Her photos in the ad have been photoshopped.

Synopsis: karma "Bum bai Yu learn"

Lonely Smiles
02-29-16, 06:40
TOFTT with Jennifer at Sweet Spa. Jennifer is on the opposite end of the spectrum regards to the bell curve when it comes to service and attitude. Unlike Kimmy who provided extraordinary service and attitude (see my reports for Kimmy in the Sweet Spa Thread), Jennifer is the total opposite. Avoid her at all cost, unless you want to waste your money. She is a professional rip off artist. I paid the fiddy HF plus buck-fiddy tip for 27 minutes total of actual time I was in sweet spa. Note: 20 minutes of it was a lame massage, thus 7 minutes was the total boom boom time. I should have gave her point seven five tip instead of the full buck-fiddy tip; for half the service time (27 minutes total), but I did not. I displayed aloha and generosity. Two billz wasted, should have donated to a regular ATFs. If you have questions or want more details PM me. Hopefully this will save you all time and money.

Would not repeat.

Physical characteristics: Face: five, smooth but some wrinkles. Body: five, but for a GILF maybe five point two five, Jennifer is thin. Jennifer is tall; she about 5'8" or 5'9" without heels! With heels she is taller. Weighs about 125 to 135 pounds. Jennifer is thin, with a flat ass. Jennifer body type is similar to Jackie of Nirvana, only difference is Jackie boobs are way bigger. She has soft man made small sea cups with some saggy tissue affected by the standard gravitational pull at 9.80665 meters per second squared. Large eraser size nipples. Jennifer has long black permed hair. Her hair is kind of wavy slash curly long. She has bangs in the front of her hair. Jennifer looks good for a GILF. Jennifer is at least early fifties to early sixties. When she entered the room; She really dimmed down the lights to pitch black; unlike Kimmy who I had a few months ago, that practically left the lights on. I like the lights on! With the lights dimmed; it made it more difficult to see her wrinkles. That is why I wore my NVG7 Night Vision Goggles. Jennifer had loose skin in her tummy area, and appeared to have had child(ren). Jennifer had a bald kitty. Jennifer has a low deep raspy voice, perhaps from smoking? Pictures in ad are her; Her photos in the ad have been photoshopped.

Synopsis: karma "Bum bai Yu learn"Good report. This one had me laughing about night vision goggles, I know that feeling. Thanks for the TOFTT. That's a bummer, but good to know. Jennifer does have very attractive looking photos. No sarcasm this time.

Member #5810
02-29-16, 08:11
TOFTT with Jennifer at Sweet Spa. Jennifer is on the opposite end of the spectrum regards to the bell curve when it comes to service and attitude. Unlike Kimmy who provided extraordinary service and attitude (see my reports for Kimmy in the Sweet Spa Thread), Jennifer is the total opposite. Avoid her at all cost, unless you want to waste your money. She is a professional rip off artist. I paid the fiddy HF plus buck-fiddy tip for 27 minutes total of actual time I was in sweet spa. Note: 20 minutes of it was a lame massage, thus 7 minutes was the total boom boom time. I should have gave her point seven five tip instead of the full buck-fiddy tip; for half the service time (27 minutes total), but I did not. I displayed aloha and generosity. Two billz wasted, should have donated to a regular ATFs. If you have questions or want more details PM me. Hopefully this will save you all time and money.

Would not repeat.

Synopsis: karma "Bum bai Yu learn"Great report and thanks for being point man! I was going to see her tonite and TOFTT but monies tight so I went and saw Mimi at CHM for the first time since my ATF Alex was busy. Whew, not to make fun but thanks goodness something told me not to chance it. My TGTBT radar was sending me alarms. Man, that was really a bad session! Sorry you got burned so bad. That's my worst nightmare!

Makana9
02-29-16, 09:47

Would not repeat.

Synopsis: karma "Bum bai Yu learn"Braddah Dr. M! Was going to Sweet Spa also to see Kimmy, but MS said busy, Jennifer avail. ? Trusted my spiders, said, "Ah next time. " Ty for TOFTT. Sorry, it also sucked, Karma when she realizing no one wants to see her.

SirRegal
02-29-16, 15:01
Braddah Dr. M! Was going to Sweet Spa also to see Kimmy, but MS said busy, Jennifer avail. ? Trusted my spiders, said, "Ah next time. " Ty for TOFTT. Sorry, it also sucked, Karma when she realizing no one wants to see her.I thought Kimmy is at Kison? Does she work both or Mama pretending she works there and is busy.

BenZ88
02-29-16, 16:37
Thanks for TOFTT Doc!

DrMajikLuv69
03-01-16, 00:03
I thought Kimmy is at Kison? Does she work both or Mama pretending she works there and is busy.Yes Sir Regal, Kimmy is at Kison. I only mentioned Kimmy in my report as a comparison; sorry about the confusion. I went to Sweet Spa with high hopes. There are a few girls that got there start at Sweet Spa (but no longer there) and set the bar really high, that is why i had high hopes for Jennifer. Hoping that Jennifer's service and attitude would be equivalent or exceed Kimmy's style. Jennifer was the complete opposite of Kimmy excellence in service and attitude. Kimmy is awesome.

Yes, so Kimmy is at Kison.

P.S.: I should mention that YMMV with Jennifer and that other mongers may establish better connection with GILFs. Personally I don't connect well with GILFs. I noticed I connect better with the younger girls. So maybe someone else who can connect well with GILFs may have a better session? Who knows.

DrMajikLuv69
03-01-16, 01:37
Good report. This one had me laughing about night vision goggles, I know that feeling. Thanks for the TOFTT. That's a bummer, but good to know. Jennifer does have very attractive looking photos. No sarcasm this time.Yes, youre right Lonely Smiles she does have attractive pictures; that was the lure. Looks can only lure the initial visit, but its service and attitude that attract repeat customers.

I don't know if you ever felt like this, but after that messed up session and feeling ripped off. I wanted to go see an ATF at ReJuve, Kison, CHM or Happiness. Just to redeem myself. Need to see a girl who has a great attitude and service. Redemption process.

SirRegal
03-01-16, 02:11
Yes, youre right Lonely Smiles she does have attractive pictures; that was the lure. Looks can only lure the initial visit, but its service and attitude that attract repeat customers.

I don't know if you ever felt like this, but after that messed up session and feeling ripped off. I wanted to go see an ATF at ReJuve, Kison, CHM or Happiness. Just to redeem myself. Need to see a girl who has a great attitude and service. Redemption process.I'm telling you this 100% real pictures and video at Sweet Spa is false advertisement. Hate that.

P Venkman
03-11-16, 15:47
I'm telling you this 100% real pictures and video at Sweet Spa is false advertisement. Hate that.http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-real-picandvideo-you-are-in-the-right-place-sweet-spa-808-591-8520/5660777 I know man. Bummers. I just checked the forum to see if this was actually real, which I had doubts. Too perfect!

Spartacus77
03-11-16, 18:20
I'm telling you this 100% real pictures and video at Sweet Spa is false advertisement. Hate that.The pictures are 100% real, of a girl somewhere on planet earth. It didn't say she works there, just its 100% real. The last real picture was Tara and Kimmy. They aren't there anymore LOL.

Member #5810
03-12-16, 01:54
Guess Jennifer is gone. No pics of her anymore. Maybe no business after her bad review.