PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Novacc518
12-03-18, 10:46
You can always find a walker on south street see them everyday, there and Surrounding sidestreets. Day or night from old hags to young girls just looking for extra spending money. Lot of law enforcement and they do their job well so as always be very careful and follow the rules.

Novacc518
01-09-19, 21:27
My friend told me he was driveing down south at 330 on Tues. And saw a small thin black girl walking by the old closed church. He said he was not sure if she was working but stop and looked her in the eye and she smiled and come over to the window. He ask her if she needed a ride and she got in. Did cop check and drove to spot. Nice BJ with swallow nice little tittys big eraser like nipples, tight little body. Took instruction well hardly gaged at all. He gave me number for SM only.

Novacc518
01-19-19, 21:43
Around 40, heavy not my thing. So I passed.

Novacc518
04-04-19, 10:34
I was talking with a bud. Says he was on south around 4 on Tues. And saw a young white girl walking. Stoped offered ride she got in. 19 thin. Flat chest. She was ok with BBBJ only and let his hands go anywhere he wanted. She gave him her number. Says FS next time. 40 tokens all where happy. Lot of utica finest around as always.

Novacc518
04-12-19, 20:39
3 on south today. Group of mongers fighting to get to hot young one walking down south but she was very picky. My pal got her to hop in lucky little s**t. Said she was clean and tasted like a sweat piece of pie. 50 coins for BBBJCIM and CFS. 5. 5 brown hair nice C thin wast. He said he got a number. Other two looked worn out but at least theres something out. Winters over. Stay safe brothers.

Novacc518
04-18-19, 10:56
330 pm by church on wen had dream in saw heavy african girl. Turn courner stop offered ride. Big big tits so so BJCIMWS 30 coins. Woke up from nap all was fine. Lot of utica finest so be very careful. We need more intel here please do not PM me if you do not contribute. Yes I have many numbers and info for contributing members only.

Thanks.

Novacc518
06-24-19, 10:26
I know there are others out there?

Novacc518
06-24-19, 10:28
Lot of LEO on south Saturday around noon. One old blonde and very heavy AM girl not for me but they are out.

Novacc518
06-27-19, 19:48
Saw four girls on west end of blecker 1 pm wen. 1 heavy black girl one heavy PR with massive tits two white girls one wasted as hell and a thin blond girl 22 hot as hell, I asked her if she needed a ride and she did. It was a really good ride. I have her number. Will repeat.

Novacc518
07-01-19, 10:18
I found a new very active area on Sunday. Lot of action. I picked up one in morning and one Sunday night. First one in morning was around 22 tall thin black girl, gave me the look so I asked if she needid ride, she got right in nice little body small bs nice ass BBBJ for 2 jacksons took direction well it was a 7 from 1 to 10 have diggits will repeat. On Sunday night saw tall thick white girl, big tits no bra, big nipples sticking out. I had to ask if she needid ride and she did. Parked in here spot and she took the girls out right away I went to town on them then a BBBJ and she let me push her head down and took it all the way. I pumped her month and throat for 15 min with no gag reflex. No diggits but I know where she lives now. Will repeat. Will share info with senior contributing members. Summer in utica is really picking up. No more long rides to albany.

HotForYou897
04-28-20, 11:27
Not a lot of action now a days. See some pretty runs own girls on south. Big Latina still on blecker. Big tits with a little stomach. Got pics if anyone want to see. Waiting for warmer weather to hopefully bring out more girls. Going to try more side streets see if there's more action.

John Michael
10-06-20, 17:23
Hi. I'm staying in Utica for work, I checked out Bleecker and south but I'm up by doubletree, how far down do I go? Any other streets? Thanks for any help!

Muff Explorer
10-06-20, 20:30
Hi. I'm staying in Utica for work, I checked out Bleecker and south but I'm up by doubletree, how far down do I go? Any other streets? Thanks for any help!South St mostly near park ave, no further then Mohawk st. Loop back on Eagle, occasionally Rutger. This is a very well known hotspot so be careful.

As far as Bleecker goes. Way down past Albany st.

John Michael
10-07-20, 21:40
South St mostly near park ave, no further then Mohawk st. Loop back on Eagle, occasionally Rutger. This is a very well known hotspot so be careful.

As far as Bleecker goes. Way down past Albany st.Thank you!

Addicus
07-04-22, 07:13
I was in Utica and grabbed some takeout so I decided to park on South st near West st. It was around 7 pm and I watched people go about their business. I had my windows down so I could also hear conversations. Mind you, I was not alone as I had my two good friends with me, Mr Smith and Mr Wesson. About a half hour goes by and I had seen a variety of people from young kids and old ladies to bangers. I notice coming up the sidewalk from behind me a couple. As they were next to my open passenger window the lady looks at me and approached my car and asked me if I was looking for a fun time. We had a short chat and she gave me her digits. Her name is Yolanda and she says that she doesn't walk but sees guys that she's met like me. She appears Latina, around 40's with a fat ass. Now let me make it clear. She's no beauty queen nor swimsuit model but she's a port if you're caught in a bad storm. She is friendly and sounds eager to please. I did not partake as I had a meeting to attend.

PM for digits if interested.

JeffWheeler
08-15-22, 15:02
Just picked up a chick named red on south near miller about 20 minute ago. She was nothing special and kept yelling to her friends out the window. She got the job done but I probably won't repeat.

Jeff.

JimBodeako
08-19-22, 08:49
Just picked up a chick named red on south near miller about 20 minute ago. She was nothing special and kept yelling to her friends out the window. She got the job done but I probably won't repeat.

Jeff.What did she look like? Name and how much?