PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Irishbastard
10-14-15, 09:20
I know 9 times out of 10, the SW scene isn't top tier trim. However, it's always been a dirty little fantasy of mine to pick one up and play. Anyone know good spots in the Kingston area for mongering?

BullyMoose
11-16-15, 09:56
I pass through Poughkeepsie frequently and thought I would share some info on the girls I've come across in hopes of getting a conversation started. Most action I've seen is on Main St.

Shay. About 50, not really a SW but operates out of her 1 room apt. Ok body for a 50 year old. Room has heavy smoke smell. Does BBBJ and CFS.

Desiree. Mid 40's BBW WSW, friendly, bbbjws, friendly and non rush, has a working phone.

Amanda - 20 something WSW skinny, bbbjws, always around, a little paranoid.

Nadia - 20 something WSW slim, cute, great personality, bbbjws, a little toothy sometimes, not around much but one of my favs because she is so cool.

Christine. Beautiful 24 year old, slim WSW, new to the business, says she does t have a candy problem, cool chick, bbbjws.

Please share some info if you have it. Always looking for new options and working phone numbers.

LittleElvis
12-01-15, 07:57
Middletown has been very quiet the last couple weeks, usually one or two loops and something would be seen. Anyone know how Newburgh has been. Wondering if it would be worth a drive?

Fubar57
12-01-15, 10:11
For the intell Bully. Next time I get down there I'll share what I uncover. Too bad there aren't more active members in your neck of the woods.

BullyMoose
04-26-16, 12:34
For the intell Bully. Next time I get down there I'll share what I uncover. Too bad there aren't more active members in your neck of the woods.Agreed that this isn't an active area for reports but the warm weather is back and Main St Poughkeepsie is back in action for SW.

GoneFishing
09-06-16, 22:34
I am from Albany but have been doing working down in East Fishkill over the past couple of months. Me and a "trusted" co-worker went down to the Newburgh water front after work for some beers and dinner. I believe it was the Blu Pointe we were at; sitting on the patio in back, and I could see that Billy Joe's was a couple of places down-river from us. I had a little better, direct view of the waterfront and the water way than my co-worker. A black chick walked by once heading south, and I noticed she was alone and wearing tight, clingy pants and a halter of-sorts which showed off serious cleavage. She had long wavy hair and appeared a little dirty (and out of place). About 10 minutes later she was strolling back north and I caught her gaze- she definitely gave me "the look". I told my buddy that "that chick is on the job" and he gave me an encouraging "go for it"- so I did, only because I could. I left the table and caught her about 200' up and started some small conversations I suggested we go for a walk and chat a bit.

I had drove down there so we walked to my car parked in the lot in front next to the train tracks. After a little bit of touching for verification, we hopped in the car and drove down to the end of the bars where Front Street turns into a dirt lot on both the east and west side. We parked on the West side and proceeded with a $30 CBJ- again, only because I could. She was a larger woman, but only in frame. She was about 5'9" and 140-150 lbs, but very proportional and sexy. She was pretty and well built, but a little "dirty" in appearance- like her clothes needed a wash, though didn't smell. Very formal transaction, hands roved freely and she acted the part. Pretty cool experience considering that I wasn't looking for it. I really NEVER do car dates and only do in-calls, but this just fell into my lap and it almost seemed out of place in that part of Newburgh, but she knew how to tap that market down there, which I thought was cool- you never know where opportunity may present itself- and that is why I must share this encounter.

TopMonger509
09-07-16, 22:18
I am from Albany but have been doing working down in East Fishkill over the past couple of months. Me and a "trusted" co-worker went down to the Newburgh water front after work for some beers and dinner. I believe it was the Blu Pointe we were at; sitting on the patio in back, and I could see that Billy Joe's was a couple of places down-river from us. I had a little better, direct view of the waterfront and the water way than my co-worker. A black chick walked by once heading south, and I noticed she was alone and wearing tight, clingy pants and a halter of-sorts which showed off serious cleavage. She had long wavy hair and appeared a little dirty (and out of place). About 10 minutes later she was strolling back north and I caught her gaze- she definitely gave me "the look". I told my buddy that "that chick is on the job" and he gave me an encouraging "go for it"- so I did, only because I could. I left the table and caught her about 200' up and started some small conversations I suggested we go for a walk and chat a bit.

I had drove down there so we walked to my car parked in the lot in front next to the train tracks. After a little bit of touching for verification, we hopped in the car and drove down to the end of the bars where Front Street turns into a dirt lot on both the east and west side. We parked on the West side and proceeded with a $30 CBJ- again, only because I could. She was a larger woman, but only in frame. She was about 5'9" and 140-150 lbs, but very proportional and sexy. She was pretty and well built, but a little "dirty" in appearance- like her clothes needed a wash, though didn't smell. Very formal transaction, hands roved freely and she acted the part. Pretty cool experience considering that I wasn't looking for it. I really NEVER do car dates and only do in-calls, but this just fell into my lap and it almost seemed out of place in that part of Newburgh, but she knew how to tap that market down there, which I thought was cool- you never know where opportunity may present itself- and that is why I must share this encounter.If you have her digits pm me.

LittleElvis
04-10-17, 13:11
Was hoping the improvement in weather would lead to improvement in street scene. Not so much though. I strolled through Newburgh two separate times and didn't see anything that wouldn't be on the Walking Dead. Took the Middletown stroll and not much there either, saw a nice looking brunette with white jeans probably mid 30's, went around the block to scoop and she was gone. Some other monger's luck or possibly she wasn't working.

Anyone better luck / reports?

LittleElvis
06-13-17, 15:19
I heard whispers of a bust in Middletown. Very surprising as I haven't really even seen anyone out there. Supposedly complaints from local residents. I would sense there will be NOTHING out there now.

LittleElvis
11-06-17, 22:28
Anyone had any good scoops of late? I have not seen much of anything lately but have enjoyed the rub-and-tugs however it's an expensive hobby.

Sousa14
01-23-18, 05:27
Had a dream yesterday with cute WSW said her name was Kim.

She mentioned she does not do this type of work she just needed a few bucks. Agreed on. 25 to sing on the mic. She did not rush and even st no complaints. Said she had no phone. Would deff do her again next time I may get a room.

LittleElvis
01-23-18, 17:41
Just curious if she was skinny with dark hair, think I may have seen her before while driving without time to hobby. Sensed the look from her, but couldn't partake.

Dump My Goo
02-09-18, 08:32
Had a dream yesterday with cute WSW said her name was Kim.

She mentioned she does not do this type of work she just needed a few bucks. Agreed on. 25 to sing on the mic. She did not rush and even st no complaints. Said she had no phone. Would deff do her again next time I may get a room.Where in Middletown did you find her? Where would you guys recommend looking. I will be working in the area a lot in the next few months. PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Sousa14
02-10-18, 10:57
Had a nice dream last night with WSW said her name was cami. Sang the Mic like a champ good st and she held the boys. Will repeat again she said she's working on getting a phone. Said she's always Round east main. . happy hunting stay safe.

LittleElvis
02-10-18, 14:59
I am assuming that is Middletown? Nice to hear things may be warming up a bit. I had similar luck a few days ago in the earlier morning (6 am ish). 30 for Mic lesson.

Sousa14
02-13-18, 19:07
Was in the mood today around 2 pm did a few cruises around _11 till I had a dream with a WSW said her name was Michelle 35 ish cute face and a little on the thick side. Dirty blonde hair with a decent rack. Took her to my pull off spot and she sang the Mic for. 25. Let my hands wonder around with no complaints. Would deff see her again she said she had no phone. Be safe happy hunting.

Sousa14
02-14-18, 02:25
Had a dream today that I took a ride to monticello and boy was I surprised saw 2 WSW on Broadway as soon as I got there. It was around 430 pm. Did not want to pick up the first one right on the main drag so I turned off a side street and not sure what happened did not see her again. Got back on Broadway and saw the 2nd one. Pulled into gas station and she came right up to pass window I asked her if she needed a ride she said yes and got in. L E check done said her name was Melissa and she was from the area approx 32 years old looks to be new to the streets. Nice ass but very small tits. She took me to a back road out of town and gave a great song audition with no rushing. We agreed on. 25 with tip if enjoyable needless to say she got. 35. No phone but would deff see her again. Stay safe happy hunting.

Sousa14
02-18-18, 23:36
Had a dream yesturday with a WSW approx 37 yrs old said her name was Rachel. Blond hair blue eyes small tits with a nice ass. Saw her walking on 211 by the c. Farms. Beeped at her and she stopped quick and looked I knew then she was also looking. She walked to me and got in. LE check done and got a nice slow and deep BBBJ for. 25. She was a great catch and to top it off she had a phone. I will ask her this week if its ok to share it. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-19-18, 14:30
I had a dream today I had to be in newburgh for work today. In my dream I picked up a WSW at the gas station on broadway. She was about 35 yo cute body but face looks worn down probably from all the candy. She performed BBBJ with cim for. 20. She complained alot right from the start that I can't take to long should of known from there and dropped her off but I was pressed for time and needed it. She got the job done but I would not repeat at all. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-20-18, 02:33
I had a dream I called Rachel up for a quick pit stop on my way home. She met up with me by C farms on 211. Took her to my favorite spot and she BBBJ for. 25 again. This time was just as good as the last. I asked her if it was ok to give her number out. She told me she should be getting a new phone with number in a few days. Then it would be ok to give her number out. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-21-18, 05:58
Once again I had a dream about Middletown. It was warm out and the SW were out. Started my drive by around 11:30 am saw 2 WSW out but looked like zombies. At around 12:00 I picked up a WSW on east main said her name was dawn she was around 40 yo nice face but a little on the thick side. So she got in and she quickly grabbed my junk and said she was not a cop she still had one foot out the door. I told her to close the door as she did I grabbed a hand full of tits felt like nice d cups. She laughed and got settled in. Went to my spot and she began to take her pants off I told her I only wanted BBBJ she responded by she was taking them off for her. I thought wow this may be fun. She started to finger her box while she watched me j / o this went on for like 5 min I could hear her how wet she was. She then began the BBJ with no hands while still banging out her box. I reached around and started fingering her as well so she could concentrate on me. All her moans and wet pussy had me nut in breaking time. She told me she needed that as much as I did. I asked her if she came and she said while I was cumming down her throat so was she. I told her that it was intense and that I wanted to see her again but as usual no phone. Made a date to see her today at 1:30 to pick her up. Let's see what happens. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-22-18, 08:28
I had another dream with Rachel last night. Gave her a call and agreed on a time and place for pick up. I called her and told her I was going to be to min early she said not a problem she was just about done being ready. I got to the spot and waited the 10 min I was early plus another 15 min. I tried calling and texting and no answer. So I left. I hate the fact that some of these SW have no clue how to keep a regular. She's cut off.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-23-18, 02:04
Had another dream today with Michelle saw her walking on north st. I beeped and she recognized the car and walked on over we small talked over to my spot where .30 got me a very good BBJCIM. I asked her if she was able to get a phone said she was still working on it but as soon as she had one she would text me the number. I sure like her style cute and friendly. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-23-18, 14:13
Sitting here at the gas station in monticelli and decided I make a report real fast of the dream I just had. Was in the area for work this morning and ran into melissa again told her I could not dream with her at the moment but 11:00 would be ok. Finally pucked her up around 11:05. She was dressed better then she did this morning. Got her I'm the car and went to a nice quiet spot. BBBJ at. 25 with a. 10 tip cause it was really good or I was really ready to pop. Dropped her back off with a hug and a kiss (on the cheek that is) happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-24-18, 02:24
Came back from the BX after a chick tried to get more then the going rate. Went up and down left to right on a Friday night and not one walker around. Drove around for about 40 min and nothing. I don't know if po po did a sting of what happened. Usually see at least 1 or 2 decent ones on a Friday night. Well guess its not my day called it a night and headed home. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-24-18, 13:51
Had a dream today that a friend of mine hooked me up with a WSW from newburgh that hes seen on a few occasions called her up and arranged a meet went by the name of dominique wasnt the best looking thing I've seen on a SW number she was a high 5. Decided to go thru with it since I drove out there already. Agreed on. 40 found a spot and she started to complain about being uncomfortable. She adjusted herself and started. Not more then 10 min she began to ask if I was close always a tell tell sign this is gona end bad. 5 min later she said she was getting tired. The motion and noise were good shorty had skills just complained. One min later I told her to stop I knew it wasn't going to happen when the bitching started. I packed it up and started to take her back when she said to me I could call her anytime. Ah yea right never again. Another waste of time and funds. Happy hunting and stay safe.

Sousa14
02-26-18, 16:11
Spend about an hour today looking to dream, but even with the nice weather out it was bone dry.

LittleElvis
03-01-18, 07:37
Spend about an hour today looking to dream, but even with the nice weather out it was bone dry.I have to agree, I came through around 10 pm and spent 30 minutes without seeing a thing even with nice weather. Just when there appears to be some life it goes dead.

Sousa14
03-05-18, 08:38
Went out Saturday looking around while I was out I had a dream wirh a WSW named Tourie cute 35 yo nice thick body and cute face not beat up from the streets yet. Picked her up on north she wasnt looking I beeped and she looked I pulled down the next block and she got in. Did the le check and away we went to my spot. BBBJCIM was ok could have been better. She tried to dt but was having trouble. I'm gona have to put in some work with her till she can get it all. She allowed for hand roaming and she even pulled the pants down so I could finger bang her and it was nice and wet with no odor at all. Gona try to see her soon she gave the digit. 25 was the damage hoefully I could see her today.

Dump My Goo
03-07-18, 18:54
Went out Saturday looking around while I was out I had a dream wirh a WSW named Tourie cute 35 yo nice thick body and cute face not beat up from the streets yet. Picked her up on north she wasnt looking I beeped and she looked I pulled down the next block and she got in. Did the le check and away we went to my spot. BBBJCIM was ok could have been better. She tried to dt but was having trouble. I'm gona have to put in some work with her till she can get it all. She allowed for hand roaming and she even pulled the pants down so I could finger bang her and it was nice and wet with no odor at all. Gona try to see her soon she gave the digit. 25 was the damage hoefully I could see her today.

Happy hunting and stay safe.Nice find can you pm me her digits? Thanks in advance.

Sousa14
03-13-18, 13:01
Had a dream I called Tourie for a meet up. We agreed on a time and she was there. Went to my spot and she sang on the mic for. 25. Good job had trouble with the DT but all in all a nice time. She caught the cream but spit it out. Oh well. Nice enjoyable time again will repeat when I'm around again. I asked her if I could give out her number she does not feel comfortable giving out number to people she does not know.

LittleElvis
03-20-18, 09:18
Had a dream I scooped up Michelle this morning in Middletown off North st for a quick visit. She is very friendly and sang extremely well. Good conversation as well as technique. Said she had a room at local hotel as well but didn't have time to partake.

LittleElvis
04-08-18, 08:26
Seems like the game has been dealt a curve ball or two. BP and CL shutdown and streets are completely dead in Middletown and even Paterson area of late. Looks like blue balls.

Gotta Run
05-27-18, 06:53
Hey I guys I have RTFF and done some recon but can't seem to find anything. Maybe some of you guys could point me more in the right direction or share some numbers. It looks to me like the area to troll is the triangle from north st and wickham ave to wisner ave. I have seen many potentials but none seem to make a connection easy. I'm from the south and down there it's hot and humid so if a girl is walking she's working. In the north I have noticed many people walk for transportation and I don't like approaching civilians. The corner of north and Wickham has that market that looks like a good spot but also looks like trouble looking for a place to happen. I also noticed a strange lack of popo patrolling the area. I know you guys have posted it's dry and maybe that is the problem but if it's dry for seasoned locals then I don't stand a chance without your help.

Gotta Run
05-29-18, 21:40
Scooped one up down close to that market. Didn't get her name but got a great BBBJCIM and phone number. She was easy going and willing to please. And as Bobby bare said that makes me the winner. LOL.

Irishbastard
05-31-18, 10:57
In the hiatus of this site changing hands, I've had the opportunity to explore some local talent.

Tara, late 20's body, face looks a little older. Def negotiable when she is feeling needy, no drama, good skills. I have contact info and she's cool with me sharing.

LP: Sexy mid 20's black spinner. Just fun and energetic. Works because she enjoys it and it shows. Will have to confirm if she is cool with me giving out info.

LookinHookUp
07-22-18, 15:03
In the hiatus of this site changing hands, I've had the opportunity to explore some local talent.

Tara, late 20's body, face looks a little older. Def negotiable when she is feeling needy, no drama, good skills. I have contact info and she's cool with me sharing.

LP: Sexy mid 20's black spinner. Just fun and energetic. Works because she enjoys it and it shows. Will have to confirm if she is cool with me giving out info.New to the game and was wondering where I should look to find a good BJ in the area. Not sure where to start or how to approach to find out, so if you got some tips is be apperciated.

AccordDave
07-23-18, 11:20
New to the game and was wondering where I should look to find a good BJ in the area. Not sure where to start or how to approach to find out, so if you got some tips is be apperciated.I've always tried to go with UTR's as that's just more. Authentic with less upsell. If she likes greek, she'll do it and not try to charge you more. I'm lamenting the loss of my two greek providers, who were just local girls.

There were a few boards where you had a strong UTR / Street girl game. Hoping this board picks up / fills the void. Just like we all like to fill the void! .

BullyMoose
08-21-18, 07:31
New to the game and was wondering where I should look to find a good BJ in the area. Not sure where to start or how to approach to find out, so if you got some tips is be apperciated.Kingston is tough to find streetwalkers. Tara is good in a pinch. More luck in Poughkeepsie on Main St. Still plenty of options there. Cruise from Corlies to Clinton St. Plenty of cops in the area so pick up on a side street.

LookinHookUp
09-01-18, 02:57
Kingston is tough to find streetwalkers. Tara is good in a pinch. More luck in Poughkeepsie on Main St. Still plenty of options there. Cruise from Corlies to Clinton St. Plenty of cops in the area so pick up on a side street.Good looks, Any tips for making sure they aren't a cop. I mean it shouldn't be hard to avoid the ones in uniform but otherwise I'm not sure how to tell if they are legit or not.

BullyMoose
09-05-18, 06:28
Good looks, Any tips for making sure they aren't a cop. I mean it shouldn't be hard to avoid the ones in uniform but otherwise I'm not sure how to tell if they are legit or not.The cops in the area are in vehicles on patrol.

Otakuguy77
09-16-18, 16:38
I had a dream of a 29 to BSW on main. .3 for BBBJ no CIM. I didn't get digits. Also she does carry her own wrappers.

LookinHookUp
10-26-18, 01:07
I cruised around a few different times but no luck. Is there somthing I should look for to know if she's workin or are there days that are better than others to find them. Also I'm not sure how to start the interaction, like do I pull up and talk through the car or should I park and hope somone walks by? I appreciate any help or tips you got.

MilkDog08
02-11-19, 20:49

Happy hunting and stay safe.Hey you mind sending those digits this way. Could use a more local provider.

Jesus1999
02-11-19, 23:15
Hey you mind sending those digits this way. Could use a more local provider.Hey if you don't mind can you send me the number?

Dude321
04-30-19, 02:28
No luck in middletown. It's dead no SW any luck guys.

Doc8008
05-13-19, 14:32
Good looks, Any tips for making sure they aren't a cop. I mean it shouldn't be hard to avoid the ones in uniform but otherwise I'm not sure how to tell if they are legit or not.Don't discuss business. Get them in the car and drive away, preferably a couple of blocks and make a turn or two before you discuss any business. No cop is going to risk her life getting in you car and driving away for a chicken shit soliciting arrest.

LittleElvis
05-16-19, 08:53
No luck in middletown. It's dead no SW any luck guys.Agreed. Dead as can be. Even had a few days of nice weather where I hoped traffic would pickup. Nothing AM or PM. Guess it remains 160 AMPs. LOL.

LittleElvis
07-06-19, 07:47
Ok, so I can understand less foot traffic during the crappy weather but we are now officially in summer time when the area used to have plenty of choices. Now there is nothing, NOTHING, day or night, really in any area including the side streets. Has anyone any different experience?

Irishbastard
07-06-19, 16:54
Ok, so I can understand less foot traffic during the crappy weather but we are now officially in summer time when the area used to have plenty of choices. Now there is nothing, NOTHING, day or night, really in any area including the side streets. Has anyone any different experience?Never mongered down in Middletown, I know Kingston is dead (or just. No) Haven't hit up Newburgh in a bit so I don't know how the game is there.

LittleElvis
08-21-19, 07:31
Never mongered down in Middletown, I know Kingston is dead (or just. No) Haven't hit up Newburgh in a bit so I don't know how the game is there.I took a stroll through Newburgh late last week and it wasn't much better. Saw a few that were complete zombies and the habit had taken over what probably wasn't too bad a year or two ago. Streets are looking pretty rough on them, would need a full rubber suit (head to toe) before I'd consider. Seems like Paterson is the only reliable action left but be careful there for cash / dash as well as Uncle.

LittleElvis
08-29-19, 06:34
Was out in Middletown last night around midnight and came across Stephanie brunette WSW who was extremely nervous about LEO checks but eventually settle in for a decent BBJ. She did a pretty solid job with no complaining, build was ok little heavy (I like that in a SW as it can mean candy habit controlled). Standard donation without any discussion.

LittleElvis
09-12-19, 12:12
Was out in Middletown last night around midnight and came across Stephanie brunette WSW who was extremely nervous about LEO checks but eventually settle in for a decent BBJ. She did a pretty solid job with no complaining, build was ok little heavy (I like that in a SW as it can mean candy habit controlled). Standard donation without any discussion.Some additional hope. Stumbled upon a heavier blond WSW (big tits) this morning Nicole. Standard experience & rates but at least some activity.

LittleElvis
10-10-19, 08:36
Some additional hope. Stumbled upon a heavier blond WSW (big tits) this morning Nicole. Standard experience & rates but at least some activity.And now it is back to absolutely nothing in Middletown.

JoeyKing2019
10-28-19, 21:34
Hey fellow mongers, is there any street Walker games in Poughkeepsie? I haven't been lucky in almost 3 months since I moved down here. Any location or times. Please share.

BullyMoose
10-29-19, 07:35
Hey fellow mongers, is there any street Walker games in Poughkeepsie? I haven't been lucky in almost 3 months since I moved down here. Any location or times. Please share.Main Street between Morall and Clinton usually between 12 p - 6 p. Hard to miss.

JoeyKing2019
12-04-19, 21:01
Main Street between Morall and Clinton usually between 12 p - 6 p. Hard to miss.Well made many trips but wasnt lucky most of chicks were civilians. Honked waited but no luck. Will keep trying. If any gents would be kind enough to share some digits. Thanks.

DrJohnson
12-05-19, 02:13
Main Street between Morall and Clinton usually between 12 p - 6 p. Hard to miss.Just google " alana pierce " she's a cool chick, will meet you for a car date. 5.

AdDicked
12-14-19, 20:44
I use to know a girl in the Poughkeepsie area real name Sherry. Thin, pretty face, Dirty Blonde hair, nice personally. Walked main st. Lost contact about 3 years ago. Does anyone know her or phone contact, thanks.

JoeyKing2019
02-20-20, 22:16
Today SWIM decided to walk the Main Street and was surprised to see at least three good looking WSW. Seeing this made Swim happy as there is some walker action.

LittleElvis
04-15-20, 13:03
Middletown is very slow with little to no action to be seen. I did see the one petite brunette riding a bike but my experience with her can be summed up as BatShit-Crazy. Anyone see anything different or better?

JoeyKing2019
06-18-20, 14:44
Street games isn't dead at all in Poughkeepsie. Dream of walker named Morgan white tall nice build good head game with catch and spit for. 4 she has number but SWIM lost it. Stay safe gents.

PutNamAnthony
06-18-20, 14:57
Street games isn't dead at all in Poughkeepsie. Dream of walker named Morgan white tall nice build good head game with catch and spit for. 4 she has number but SWIM lost it. Stay safe gents.Where in Pouk are the SW's. I use to catch them in Danbury but the area has dried out.

Thanks. AP.

TrainSex
06-19-20, 02:19
Where in Pouk are the SW's. I use to catch them in Danbury but the area has dried out.

Thanks. AP.Pickings are SLIM but Main St starting from the Town / City Line to Academy St is your best bet.

PutNamAnthony
06-19-20, 10:58
Pickings are SLIM but Main St starting from the Town / City Line to Academy St is your best bet.Thanks, I'll give a try.

PA.

Aexusxxx
08-19-20, 09:04
New to the site, I see them in PK frequently, but the options are lackluster these days. Any other places to check? Any info on Kingston, Newburgh, Beacon, etc?

Yogi9050
09-30-20, 14:19
Guys,

I'm a senior member in Philly looking for the stroll in Middletown. Can anyone give me the streets or general area? My radar is pretty good so if you can get me close I'll be fine. Thanks.

DaBlackWizard
10-01-20, 20:21
Guys,

I'm a senior member in Philly looking for the stroll in Middletown. Can anyone give me the streets or general area? My radar is pretty good so if you can get me close I'll be fine. Thanks.There was a few in Middletown most of them up in Albany Area now. Better off in Newburgh.

LittleElvis
10-26-20, 13:53
There was a few in Middletown most of them up in Albany Area now. Better off in Newburgh.Covid-19 has been rough on Middletown etc. I haven't seen a single SW since the winter. I guess too few of people out and about made it too simple for LE and not enough demand for them to make it work in Middletown. Too bad.

Yogi9050
02-23-21, 10:50
Heading to Middletown again for several weeks wondering if the stroll has improved any since last year?

LittleElvis
02-25-21, 07:37
Heading to Middletown again for several weeks wondering if the stroll has improved any since last year?Dead. Completely dead. There still seems to be some in Newburgh but even that has been more zombie crew for me the last few times.

JoeyKing2019
02-25-21, 20:53
Dead. Completely dead. There still seems to be some in Newburgh but even that has been more zombie crew for me the last few times.Where in newburg? Can you share few strolls or locations in Newburg? Thanks.

LittleElvis
02-27-21, 08:17
Where in newburg? Can you share few strolls or locations in Newburg? Thanks.Downtown on Broadway (by courthouse) head towards water about 6 blocks give or take. Turn right and head back on Ann st. Repeat. Rough area though, also has some on the other side of Broadway all along same area but I usually stick with Ann st.

JoeyKing2019
03-09-21, 21:50
Downtown on Broadway (by courthouse) head towards water about 6 blocks give or take. Turn right and head back on Ann st. Repeat. Rough area though, also has some on the other side of Broadway all along same area but I usually stick with Ann st.Strolled the area and see potential of walkers. May be another day but if okay loc. Thanks.

HudsonVallyMan
04-18-21, 17:13
Anyone know where the street walkers in Kingston or Saugerties hang out? I've tried driving around randomly but have not had any luck.

JJB944
07-16-21, 15:27
Need some feedback guys. Is anyone seeing an uptick in SW volume in Hudson Valley since LE basically turns a blind eye?

LittleElvis
07-19-21, 09:17
Need some feedback guys. Is anyone seeing an uptick in SW volume in Hudson Valley since LE basically turns a blind eye?Not in the least. I haven't seen Middletown this dead (ever).

JJB944
07-19-21, 18:07
Not in the least. I haven't seen Middletown this dead (ever).Think they're all on vacation using their Covid funding checks. Newburgh appears to be Very quiet also. Is Kingston same?

LittleElvis
07-20-21, 09:09
Think they're all on vacation using their Covid funding checks. Newburgh appears to be Very quiet also. Is Kingston same?That is a funny (and probably true) observation.

SikkPigg
10-08-21, 17:23
Driving home from work I occasionally see a woman I am pretty sure is a streetwalker / provider. Kind of short, very thin. Does anyone know her story? I may raise some eyebrows but have you looked at my screen name?

PutNamAnthony
10-09-21, 14:41
Driving home from work I occasionally see a woman I am pretty sure is a streetwalker / provider. Kind of short, very thin. Does anyone know her story? I may raise some eyebrows but have you looked at my screen name?Never use the word pretty and streetwalker in the same sentence if you are not referring to her. I had to take a double-take after reading that line.

Stay safe,

PA.

SikkPigg
10-10-21, 13:22
Never use the word pretty and streetwalker in the same sentence if you are not referring to her. I had to take a double-take after reading that line.

Stay safe,

PA.I used "pretty" here as an adverb modifying the adjective "sure". Pretty girls don't do much for me. And, yes, I am an educator.

PutNamAnthony
10-10-21, 22:11
I used "pretty" here as an adverb modifying the adjective "sure". Pretty girls don't do much for me. And, yes, I am an educator.It was all in fun my friend.

BudLightBoys
01-12-22, 13:12
Left report in the Catskills section. Worth the trip from anywhere!

I was so jazzed I even registered just to report. I usually don't participate in these things.

Good luck.

SkullNBones
02-28-22, 12:57
Back at the beginning of the month when it was colder than a witches tit I was driving down Broadway at about 2 am. I saw this girl in a grey parka with the faux-fur trim on the hood walking on the sidewalk near UPAC. She had to be freezing, it was damn near zero out so I pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. She jumped in without hesitation, and after some very quick negotiations, came to an agreement. I just pulled around the corner on one of the side streets (right in front of someone's house LOL, nobody was coming out in that weather! Put my seat back and she got to work. Kinda strange feeling, her lips were still cold when she started going down on me, it made for a good combination with her warm mouth. I made my deposit, and she accepted. I zipped up and gave her a ride as we'd agreed on.

She said her name was Anna or Hannah or something like that. She was a white, and I think she had light brown or dirty blonde hair, hard to tell with the hood. She seemed cute in the face, maybe 20-25, no apparent signs of habits (although I never turned the light on, some things are better left unseen!) She said she needed a ride to "friends house", although to walk a mile or so in this weather at this time, I imagine the friend is a candyman. I dropped her off at some dumpy house off the Strand, the only damage was the gas money!

I've been through there several times late at night since and haven't seen her out. I'd definitely repeat, even if it meant tossing a Jackson or 2. Kingston is slim pickins, so keep your eyes out for the girl in the fur-trimmed hood!

JJB944
03-17-22, 12:52
Gentlemen,

Anyone seen an uptick in SW activity with the warmer weather?

And so it goes.

LittleElvis
03-21-22, 09:16
Gentlemen,

Anyone seen an uptick in SW activity with the warmer weather?

And so it goes.Absolutely nothing in Middletown.

Dude321
05-03-22, 23:43
Absolutely nothing in Middletown.Dead Sa can be. Not a single soul outside.

Yogi9050
05-04-22, 13:02
Dead Sa can be. Not a single soul outside.I'll be in Middletown all next week. I go there a few times a year. Where are the strolls? I've searched areas that I feel would be good but no luck.

JJB944
06-01-22, 05:29
With the warmer weather, proportional increase in SW traffic in Nwb. Daytime drive through the City of Newburgh "Stroll" uncovers a 23 year old single mom looking to pick up holiday food for her children. "Tay" is short for another name, but light skinned, clean, and no evidence of track marks. Make the deal for $. 25 for head and off we go to consummate the deal. I wasn't looking or didn't notice. Hard to believe, right?. That under her loose t-shirt sat a 23 year old perfect set of "D" cups!! Absolutely fantastic! Been awhile since I've had a natural, firm set of 23 year old tits in my hands. Short of less frequented strip clubs of late. Lost track of time and suffered through a pedestrian BJ and gave up after about 20 minutes.

On the disappointing ride back she offered other services, and I told her she should lead with that next time. Uggh.

Wouldn't repeat, but might consider it if I could get a picture to share with you guys.

She's not a regular due to the clumsy nature of the transaction, but don't know if I'd drive though there after the sun goes down.

Will contribute to update.

And so it goes.

Fatal7669
06-01-22, 12:46
With the warmer weather, proportional increase in SW traffic in Nwb. Daytime drive through the City of Newburgh "Stroll" uncovers a 23 year old single mom looking to pick up holiday food for her children. "Tay" is short for another name, but light skinned, clean, and no evidence of track marks. Make the deal for $. 25 for head and off we go to consummate the deal. I wasn't looking or didn't notice. Hard to believe, right?. That under her loose t-shirt sat a 23 year old perfect set of "D" cups!! Absolutely fantastic! Been awhile since I've had a natural, firm set of 23 year old tits in my hands. Short of less frequented strip clubs of late. Lost track of time and suffered through a pedestrian BJ and gave up after about 20 minutes.

On the disappointing ride back she offered other services, and I told her she should lead with that next time. Uggh.

Wouldn't repeat, but might consider it if I could get a picture to share with you guys.

She's not a regular due to the clumsy nature of the transaction, but don't know if I'd drive though there after the sun goes down..Where is the best place to look for her. Not from that area sorry.

JJB944
06-01-22, 17:02
Where is the best place to look for her. Not from that area sorry.I picked her up near Anne street and Broadway. Just avoid the area when the church on the corner is providing free meals to the homeless.

Let us know if you connect?

And so it goes.

LittleElvis
06-22-22, 08:59
I picked her up near Anne street and Broadway. Just avoid the area when the church on the corner is providing free meals to the homeless.

Let us know if you connect?

And so it goes.Have to agree, there is a skimmer of hope in NB by Anne st, picked one up Sat for a quick head Dr ($30) ok service, stoned out heavier dark skin bbw 40's, ok service probably wouldn't repeat.

Still nothing in Middletown.

JJB944
06-24-22, 10:16
Have to agree, there is a skimmer of hope in NB by Anne st, picked one up Sat for a quick head Dr ($30) ok service, stoned out heavier dark skin bbw 40's, ok service probably wouldn't repeat.

Still nothing in Middletown.I'm seeing a lot of "non-regulars" out due to the better weather. Have had a couple of single mom "non-pro" encounters that have Started out with - " I don't normally do this" lines. Think I may have found an UTR "keeper". Should know better after this weekend.

Here's hoping Middletown get better for you.

And so it goes.

LittleElvis
07-08-22, 13:27
I'm seeing a lot of "non-regulars" out due to the better weather. Have had a couple of single mom "non-pro" encounters that have Started out with - " I don't normally do this" lines. Think I may have found an UTR "keeper". Should know better after this weekend.

Here's hoping Middletown get better for you.

And so it goes.Any additional successes? Was thinking of taking the stroll for a few visits this weekend and if nothing else hitting the club to relieve blue balls.

JJB944
07-08-22, 16:41
Any additional successes? Was thinking of taking the stroll for a few visits this weekend and if nothing else hitting the club to relieve blue balls.Will take a swing through tonite and advise.

And so it goes.

JJB944
07-09-22, 22:06
Will take a swing through tonite and advise.

And so it goes.No luck little elvis. Just the usual riff raff who I wouldn't take any unnecessary chances on. Did see an " old friend" from years ago who got married and took the straight path. But that might take a little work. During today's drive by conversation, she indicated she had " friends" to set me up with. I remain dubious, but will share any decent finds.

And so it goes.

AccordDave
07-14-22, 11:50

She's not a regular due to the clumsy nature of the transaction, but don't know if I'd drive though there after the sun goes down.

Will contribute to update.

And so it goes.#1: thank you for these reports. I'm the 1st to admit I don't do the SW thing for a number of reasons but this is like. Bravest of the brave right here! Seriously thanks.

#2: You did or didn't get digits for her? Just curious.

Danke.

JJB944
07-14-22, 17:34
#1: thank you for these reports. I'm the 1st to admit I don't do the SW thing for a number of reasons but this is like. Bravest of the brave right here! Seriously thanks.

#2: You did or didn't get digits for her? Just curious.

Danke.No luck with digits and have been through the neighborhood a number of times trying to "bump" into her again. My luck, just might've been a "unicorn" visiting friends. Will let you know if I catch up with her again.

And so it goes.

Dude321
07-20-22, 16:59
Two new old ones in Middletown. Zombies, was afraid to touch with a 20 foot pole. On North towards Cumberland.

TheBestOf
07-30-22, 18:54
I was out looking for some fun in nb. I was literally on Ann st about a week ago parked checking emails and what not, busty white short chick probably late 30's or early 40's, came up to my car and asked for the time. It was about 1 am LOL, then proceeded to ask what I was doing and I told her just chilling and she asked if her and I can hang out ao she got in and we talked and ended up with a happy end. 40 $ brain and a firm 8/10 out of it, didn't have a cell I asked but she didn't have otherwise I would def see here every now and then but Ann st is probably a good location.

BlackMan40
09-04-22, 03:19
Tell me where to find SW in Hudson valley, Do you know any good locations (nwb, pough, fishkill,. Ect).

Just wondering before I go risk my chances in unknow places.

GreenValley
09-06-22, 07:23
I was out looking for some fun in nb. I was literally on Ann st about a week ago parked checking emails and what not, busty white short chick probably late 30's or early 40's, came up to my car and asked for the time. It was about 1 am LOL, then proceeded to ask what I was doing and I told her just chilling and she asked if her and I can hang out ao she got in and we talked and ended up with a happy end. 40 $ brain and a firm 8/10 out of it, didn't have a cell I asked but she didn't have otherwise I would def see here every now and then but Ann st is probably a good location.I read in some other forum that a few of the former Pleasure Island strippers are street walkers in Newburgh.

Jinjin
09-13-22, 13:57
Greetings Gentlemen,

Do any of you be kind enough to recommend a short stay notel to do the deed near Poughkeepsie. Thanks.

EggyPooh
09-13-22, 23:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OhBoy60
09-14-22, 20:50
Greetings Gentlemen,

Do any of you be kind enough to recommend a short stay notel to do the deed near Poughkeepsie. Thanks.The Highland motel on 9 w. But I cruised Pok last week about noonish. Dead.

BlackMan40
09-15-22, 15:41
I am looking for that kind of an experience (SW), when I was young I use to watch HBO's (Real sex and Hookers at the point and hookers and Johns) Documentaries.

I have support these women making money, I just rather not driver to NYC, for it.

Any street knowledge would help, thanks PM if you want too.

ChevyDriver112
09-16-22, 06:16
I am looking for that kind of an experience (SW), when I was young I use to watch HBO's (Real sex and Hookers at the point and hookers and Johns) Documentaries.

I have support these women making money, I just rather not driver to NYC, for it.

Any street knowledge would help, thanks PM if you want too.This one is in Poughkeepsie.

https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-your-every-wish-is-my-command/151094609596

Buck20
09-25-22, 09:43
I saw a busty black girl on Main obviously working a few weeks ago. She waved at me but I worry about being caught and backed out. Anyone try her?

JJB944
11-09-22, 09:06
Decided to drive through last night on the way home from work. Counted no less than 6 SW of different shapes and sizes. Don't know if the increased activity can be attributed to the Indian summer weather or current market conditions (inflation, cost of living, etc).

Will attempt another run through in the next couple of days and report back.

Anyone else seeing an uptick in SW traffic as of late?

And so it goes.

JJB944
11-15-22, 06:13
Decided to drive through last night on the way home from work. Counted no less than 6 SW of different shapes and sizes. Don't know if the increased activity can be attributed to the Indian summer weather or current market conditions (inflation, cost of living, etc).

Will attempt another run through in the next couple of days and report back.

Anyone else seeing an uptick in SW traffic as of late?

And so it goes.Cruises through again to check my bearings. Ghost town for SW which was particularly surprising. Informed guess would be non participation is weather related. It was a little chilly versus the 70 degree day last time.

Am open to other views as it may have been a bad time of the day.

Will continue to follow up and report back.

And so it goes.

TheBestOf
11-15-22, 22:57
Cruises through again to check my bearings. Ghost town for SW which was particularly surprising. Informed guess would be non participation is weather related. It was a little chilly versus the 70 degree day last time.

Am open to other views as it may have been a bad time of the day.

Will continue to follow up and report back.

And so it goes.I had my few encounter's with SW in NB but as of recently I haven't noticed any as much around particularly the hot spots like Ann St and surrounding. Maybe the weather?? If any update please respond back. I'll keep my eyes open as well if anything.

TheBestOf
02-12-23, 21:09
Whats new in Newburgh? Any experiences or does anyone know anything new? Any contacts?

JJB944
02-13-23, 10:05
Whats new in Newburgh? Any experiences or does anyone know anything new? Any contacts?Weather related lull. Even affecting the "regulars".

And so it goes.

Ntak10
02-18-23, 22:33
Any activity in Kingston?

Ronscuv
03-06-23, 19:49
There are 2 girls. Blondes hanging around. Kinda dirty looking. Any Intel?

SonOfVenus
03-08-23, 05:05
There are 2 girls. Blondes hanging around. Kinda dirty looking. Any Intel?Need more of a description, fat skinny? Anything else? But it's most likely Lisa (heavier white girl) and the other one is I'll just call it frumpy, not fat or skinny? I don't know her name but she's around. If it is Lisa she can be annoying but submissive I've seen her twice just pumped the hell out of it. Sent her on her way.

BigDude71
06-28-23, 21:13
Going to be in Middletown area on a trip soon and I am looking to see what's around. I see some old info on the board wondering if the stroll still holds true?

Dude.

LittleElvis
07-26-23, 10:42
Going to be in Middletown area on a trip soon and I am looking to see what's around. I see some old info on the board wondering if the stroll still holds true?

Dude.Stroll has largely been non-existent. Every once in a while their will be a zombie or two out there but the AMP scene is far, far better. Good luck!

ZadKins321
07-26-23, 13:42
Hey,

Can anyone recommend a good place to find someone for BBJ around Nyack? Preferably close to the mall. Like a website with listings or something?

TYIA.

Stinkfinger202
09-10-23, 17:05
Hey,

Can anyone recommend a good place to find someone for BBJ around Nyack? Preferably close to the mall. Like a website with listings or something?

TYIA.There is a good run and tug on 303 in blauvelt. Very friendly staff. Good looking. Sunshine spa is the name of it.

As for any SW's I'm not sure. Nyack town is a very diverse place. I never really been to check out the night life.

Nogo125
01-18-24, 13:51
There is a good run and tug on 303 in blauvelt. Very friendly staff. Good looking. Sunshine spa is the name of it.

As for any SW's I'm not sure. Nyack town is a very diverse place. I never really been to check out the night life.I have wondered about SunShine. Would love to hear more about it.

Regarding Nyack, I have not seen any SW there. But there must be. Would love to hear any feedback!

DarkKnight7356
03-07-24, 15:59
Is there any street or area in pok / Kingston girls are outside? I never see anyone on main st no more.

Thanks.

PutNamAnthony
03-07-24, 18:54
Is there any street or area in pok / Kingston girls are outside? I never see anyone on main st no more.

Thanks.The few times I went through I saw SW's on Main St Near Kennedy Fried Chicken.

SonOfVenus
03-11-24, 07:14
The few times I went through I saw SW's on Main St Near Kennedy Fried Chicken.Check around Kennedys, on Main Street to the gas station on Main / Rose and family dollar / rent a center. That stretch is the usual spot for any activity. Been pretty low in activity with the cold weather.

SikkPigg
03-13-24, 17:48
Hello. I stopped across the street front Kennedy's Chicken to answer a text. Tall, thin blonde (short hair) approached my car probably thinking I was looking for a date. The text was about how late I was so I had no time. I've seen her a few times on Main St. As I drive through. Now that I had, brief, contact I've been thinking about it. She appears to be my type. The only concern I have is if she's healthy. I know one cannot be choosy with SWs, but "you never know". I'm in no rush, I still have incall providers to go to.

Thanks in advance for any input. Stay healthy, stay safe.

SonOfVenus
03-13-24, 18:53
Hello. I stopped across the street front Kennedy's Chicken to answer a text. Tall, thin blonde (short hair) approached my car probably thinking I was looking for a date. The text was about how late I was so I had no time. I've seen her a few times on Main St. As I drive through. Now that I had, brief, contact I've been thinking about it. She appears to be my type. The only concern I have is if she's healthy. I know one cannot be choosy with SWs, but "you never know". I'm in no rush, I still have incall providers to go to.

Thanks in advance for any input. Stay healthy, stay safe.Msg me I think I know who that was.

Spoton22
03-26-24, 14:15
There is a good run and tug on 303 in blauvelt. Very friendly staff. Good looking. Sunshine spa is the name of it.

As for any SW's I'm not sure. Nyack town is a very diverse place. I never really been to check out the night life.Can you spell her name? Or maybe I can expect that any lips in there will suck in all junks till I tap out?