PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Irishbastard
07-23-15, 09:37
Sadly, seems like this forum for the have area is kinda dead. Hoping to liven it up by starting a conversation.

I am assuming that those reading this post are at least somewhat familiar with the area clubs. I have only explored three myself, one of which I have not been to since management shifted.

Blue Moon in New Paltz: Always had fun there. Easy enough to fall into the snare of going for the first bit of trim you see. Even on days, the girl selection seems to be pretty hot. Started going back there in February after not having a chance to go there for years. Was surprised to see how open the girls were now compared to before.

Sunset Strip in New Windsor: Def a place to go if you are looking for more than just a fun dance. You roll your dice w / who's there though. I'm never a fan of pushy girls. There are a handful of them who are. Easiest way to get me to go w / someone else. See'Mon., wine and dine me first, hahaha.

K-South in Kingston, now called the Angel's Den I believe: Back in the K south days, very much a dive looking joint. No mileage at all either. Would like to hear if anyone has updated intel on the place now it's under new ownership.

Hope this isn't the lone thread in the board. Let's get chatting, guys!

Irishbastard
08-16-15, 08:07
Had an hour to kill Friday night. Swung by Angel's Den on Rt 32 between Kingston and New Paltz. Outside still looks rough, but inside is ten times better than how it was under previous ownership. It was just after opening, so only two dancers were on, but both of them were gorgeous. Very friendly, not pressuring you into a private dance. Only had limited time and funds, so I only opted for a 2 song dance. Overall, a good night.

Irishbastard
09-05-15, 08:38
I had to drop a buddy off at the airport yesterday afternoon. Thought I'd check out PI to see how that place is. Club is a little darker than I like it. I feel like you shouldn't have to squint to see a dancer mid floor. Only two girls on the floor, both very sweet. Spinner kind of bodies (my preference). Both made it clear that VIP allows open access. Didn't have the funds to indulge that side of things. However, 2 song dance I got was nice. Would try again on a busier day.

Fortress67
10-13-15, 08:33
I visited the Sunset Strip on a recent Thursday evening. Spent some time at the bar interviewing prospective dates, thought I was going with a cute blonde, but her sob story started to annoy me. Returned to the stage and found Savannah. Within seconds I knew this was the girl for me. As soon as I agreed to a visit to the VIP she gave me a kiss that I am still feeling! Looking back on my dream, everything that I knew to ask for was granted or offered. DATY, DFK, even the possibility of greek was offered. At the end of my dream we exchanged phone numbers and now I have reached out to her and made arrangements to meet both at the club, and at a secure location. This was an amazing experience and led me to a new ATF! Be safe!

Irishbastard
10-14-15, 08:48
That's the one perk about Sunset. Could be fun to get a bunch of us going down there and see the kind of fun we can get into.

I visited the Sunset Strip on a recent Thursday evening. Spent some time at the bar interviewing prospective dates, thought I was going with a cute blonde, but her sob story started to annoy me. Returned to the stage and found Savannah. Within seconds I knew this was the girl for me. As soon as I agreed to a visit to the VIP she gave me a kiss that I am still feeling! Looking back on my dream, everything that I knew to ask for was granted or offered. DATY, DFK, even the possibility of greek was offered. At the end of my dream we exchanged phone numbers and now I have reached out to her and made arrangements to meet both at the club, and at a secure location. This was an amazing experience and led me to a new ATF! Be safe!.

ChevyDriver112
03-02-16, 07:52
Amusing that it's actually them posting, it looks like both Gina and Trish will be returning to the club. I know of Gina and her fun times in the VIP (never been with her myself but she has a big fan base) but I was a big fan of Trish and her long legs.

jb2475
05-03-16, 07:29
I visited the Sunset Strip on a recent Thursday evening. Spent some time at the bar interviewing prospective dates, thought I was going with a cute blonde, but her sob story started to annoy me. Returned to the stage and found Savannah. Within seconds I knew this was the girl for me. As soon as I agreed to a visit to the VIP she gave me a kiss that I am still feeling! Looking back on my dream, everything that I knew to ask for was granted or offered. DATY, DFK, even the possibility of greek was offered. At the end of my dream we exchanged phone numbers and now I have reached out to her and made arrangements to meet both at the club, and at a secure location. This was an amazing experience and led me to a new ATF! Be safe!Nice review. I think I have to plan a trip toSunset. May I ask what is the typical damage for VIP inclusive of GFE experience?

Fortress67
06-15-16, 16:48
Nice review. I think I have to plan a trip toSunset. May I ask what is the typical damage for VIP inclusive of GFE experience?The full GFE that I described was 200. You can get it for less from some of the girls, but you may not want it! I have had a very good time there for 80, but that was with a fair amount of haggling.

PhatDaddy
09-20-16, 13:57
So I'm looking for intell on what strip club has the hottest girls, and what ones offer FS VIP? And around how much does that cost? LOL it's funny but I never got anything besides a lap dance at any strip club LOL. But anyways any input on any of the local clubs would be appreated.

Max #01
10-04-16, 12:53
It's been a couple of years since I drove past Newburgh on the Thruway on my way to Albany. (Both parents gone now.) The last time I was in the area, I stopped at Sunset Strip and had a spectacular VIP visit with a 40-something dancer who I seem to recall was slender with jet-black long hair. I think her stage name was something like Roxy? I also get the impression from this forum that about $$ is still the financial commitment?

Just curious if my fading memory is correct and if she still dances.

I can exchange PMs with anyone who would like more details about our time in the VIP.

Thanks very much!

Grottos
11-08-17, 13:18
Just went to Smiles.

Only dancer was Victoria. I was only customer.

On stage, I played with her bare tits, played with her ass, she spread her pussy alot and had it inches from me, talked dirty to her, and she pressed her shoe against my cock hard.

Also had two $25 dances where I mauled her tits while she rode me and I talked dirty.

You can still have a great time here if the right girls are there. Its been inconsistent lately, as not all the girls let you play with their tits on stage, and they seem to be having trouble getting a full lineup. But if Victoria or some of the others that let you play with their tits on stage and spread their pussy for you are there can have a great time.

Grottos
11-19-17, 12:20
Went here a recent afternoon.

Been here a few times over the years, last several years seemed like a place where they want o hustle you into an expensive private room.

Years ago it was better, they would dance on you for $1 on the public area. But that was many years ago.

This place has a big flaw: It reeks of perfume. They spray it all over the club. Don't know why. Bad business decision, not everyone can afford to reek of perfume when they leave the place.

Around 1 PM, had 2 dancers. Both in their 40's. Blonde with avg body. Skinny brunette.

They got close in their stage dances, like resting their head on my shoulders, rubbing their tits in my face.

No tit touching allowed, that's only for private dances (Smiles in Poughkeepsie remains the only club I know that allows that in the public stage dances).

The blonde did not ask for any $1 tips during her dance, the brunette asked for a lot of $1 tips.

Neither was very attractive.

They have some confusing options, like a $66 Surf and Turf, 2 private dances and a voyear dance, which I guess means you watch her thru glass.

Had a $99 option.

One song option is $35.

Anyway I passed on all that and left after each dancer did their 3 stage songs.

Maybe at night the dancers are more attractive at least.

The perfume is an issue for me though, don't think I will be returning any time soon.

SweetJones981
08-15-18, 08:40
Hit up foxes in New Hampton Yesterday.

Pretty dead around 8 pm on a Tuesday but that's understandabale. Paid my. 1 entry fee and got a soda because they don't serve alcohol. Door man calls for the first dancer who was a young blonde whose name I forget and she comes out dances on stage to a few songs. She was pretty cool overall got real close and grinded on me for a while. Told me they have private rooms for 25 a song so I decided to test her vibe to see if it was worth it but it didn't seem like it. After I ran out of singles I left. I may come back on a Friday to see what it's like.

SJ.

ZeMomentum
09-20-18, 12:48
Anybody had experience with a girl named Destiny at SS (taller black girl)? Stopped in for a short visit killing time. She seemed very nice, and the 2 songs for $60 was fun. Was quoted VIP room for $125 for 15 min. Anybody taken her up on it? Worth it? She seemed nice, but I know you never know until the door closes. .

Buck202
06-23-20, 17:47
Hi. This is not a strip club review but I wanted to document something that seems like its really going to happen. Since the clubs are closed I posted an ad looking for an alternative. No response for a while then a message from a girl saying she would strip for me and I could watch her and her husband have sex. She is late 20's with a slim body and nice tita judging by the photos ahe sent. We arranged a price and hopefully it will happen July 1st. If it does I want to tell everyone about it in detail here.

BraveNeWorld
07-10-20, 00:17
Any insight on the Mansion or Smiles re-opening? I feel bad for Smiles as they were just re-opening from renovations. I saw that Satin Dolls (Bada Bing) in NJ re-opened with outside dining. It seems like the Mansion and Smiles could, too.

LittleElvis
07-14-20, 10:21
Any insight on the Mansion or Smiles re-opening? I feel bad for Smiles as they were just re-opening from renovations. I saw that Satin Dolls (Bada Bing) in NJ re-opened with outside dining. It seems like the Mansion and Smiles could, too.I drove by Mansion yesterday and saw a sign out front "We will not be clothed" or something like that so I do believe they're open / opening. It was too early in the day to test drive a visit (bummer). Let us know if you give it a go.

Blitz22
08-18-20, 19:27
I drove by Mansion yesterday and saw a sign out front "We will not be clothed" or something like that so I do believe they're open / opening. It was too early in the day to test drive a visit (bummer). Let us know if you give it a go.The mansion and sunset strip are both open. Don't know the hours or anything else.

Buck20
10-31-20, 12:40
Was at smiles last night. A big boobs lover paradise. A cute young white bbw.

Buck20
10-31-20, 12:47
A big boobs lover paradise last night. A cute white bbw call Lala I think has amazing tits. I told her so and she asked if I wanted to touch them. Hell yeah! Incredible. Didn't seem interested in lap dance. A black girl was a close second. Nice big tits. Curvy. Asked if I wanted lap dance but I didn't partake.

Any recommendations for similar?

NuzzlerGuzzler
10-31-20, 16:13
Was at smiles last night. A big boobs lover paradise. A cute young white bbw.What was the chicks name? Very interested. Thanks.

Buck20
11-01-20, 10:58
What was the chicks name? Very interested. Thanks.Lala. Think the black girl might have been Evee.

BraveNeWorld
12-04-20, 06:25
Got to enjoy Smiles a couple times over the past couple months. Unfortunately they reduced their hours then shut down again for Covid. It was a mixed bag of masking in there, but at least they're quiet enough that it doesn't feel like you're at a super-spreader event.

Blitz22
12-30-20, 21:40
Has anyone been here recently? I've never been there and I'm considering going. Especially to see either Gretta or Katrina. Does anyone have any info on either of them? Does anything extra happen in the back?? Money??

Thanks in advance.

Tweener1290
12-31-20, 12:47
Has anyone been here recently? I've never been there and I'm considering going. Especially to see either Gretta or Katrina. Does anyone have any info on either of them? Does anything extra happen in the back?? Money??

Thanks in advance.This information is old, I'd say at least two years, but yes I received extras in the VIP. I forget costs, sorry. What I do remember is it being open-ish area closed off with a curtain and bouncer on other side. She had to be "incognito" about doing the deed. She also stopped after a few minutes. I also asked about services prior to making the commitment.

I've been back to the club a few times since but haven't done VIP. Didn't seem worth the upcharge.

Hopefully someone chimes in with more recent information as I'd like to know as well.

Cricket100
02-15-21, 10:42
Last post on FB Dec 2 saying they are closed. Went a few times to the new club. Looked nice but sure miss the old smiles.

JJB944
04-01-21, 10:00
Anyone have a recent update on Smiles? Figured there might be a status change with NY revising ever evolving Covid rules.

Verizon75
04-14-21, 08:39
Currently during the como China virus rules they are open from 4 pm - 11 pm.

Cost:

Valet? I self parked.

Beer $5.00.

Entry is $10.00.

No lap dances allowed during current rules.

Private dinner dates (is what they call them) Basically VIP $115.00 for 15 min.

Girls 7.

4 White.

3 AA.

This is a tops off only club, because they serve alcohol and the governing rules, regulations.

This club tries really hard to come off as high end up-scale. I did not eat here this visit, in the past the food was very good.

Main entrance, walk thru metal detector, then 10.00. Enter the club, to the left is bar, ATM, Bathrooms and seating, to the right is stairs to second floor, dinning, VIP rooms. Straight ahead is DJ and one of the stairs to stage. My past visits they did not allow baseball caps, this visit it was allowed.

Best looking girl was a white spinner. I would rate here at 8-9 I did not get her name and she was only on stage once. Before her next rotation she went to the VIP and never came out until last call. She was also the 2nd best dancer there.

Best Dancer was (AA) thick, petite, very pretty face (Desire). I would rate here at 7-8. She hit the stage, high energy and engaging. She would have 50+ dollar bills thrown at her during her stage time. She had 3 sets. After dancing she sat at the bar next to a customer who would give here additional cash after each set. She never left him except to dance.

The next girl that stood out had good dances on stage and the best rack of them all, she also hid the rack very well. I was surprised how nice they were when she reveled them. She work the stage and customers while on stage with skill. Off stage she stayed on the 2nd floor with 4, guys the entire night. They 4 guys, where having fun and tossing a ton of bills on stage. They each made 1 trip to the TATM that I saw.

The remaining girls were 5-6, did not really dance or provide energy.

The three girls I would have gone to the VIP with were busy all night with others, so I never went to the VIP. Only one girl approached me, I was not will to go VIP with her. If the had simple lap dances I would have gotten one or two from her.

Verizon75
04-14-21, 11:28
Smiles is still closed, however mansion is open 4-11.

Anyone have a recent update on Smiles? Figured there might be a status change with NY revising ever evolving Covid rules.

JJB944
04-16-21, 08:58
Smiles is still closed, however mansion is open 4-11.Thanks for the update V75.

Max #01
04-30-21, 22:37
DC senior here. I'm driving north to the Albany area on Sunday. In years past, I would get off the Thruway at Newburgh for some consenting adult activities at a couple of the ultra-high mileage (UHM) strip clubs in the area. I specifically remember Pleasure Island and Sunset Strip. There was a girl named "Roxy" at one of them who happily consummated a relationship for a modest honorarium. I'd be grateful for any current info. I'm happy to provide advice for anyone traveling to the DC-Baltimore area. Thanks much!

Tami Fan
05-01-21, 12:10
Pleasure Island is long closed. Sunset, actually stopped there last night and occasionally visit the place but my visits are sparatic. Roxy is long gone. The way a bust at Sunset late 2019 so for awhile the extras were low key. Loosened up after a while, some girls do and some girls done. There were 5 when I stopped last night, only one I recognized was Monique, a BBBW that definate provides extras. As a matter of fact she did a VIP with some young guy. None of the girls approached me for VIP. At times the offers are plentiful. Months ago a dancer came right out and asked if I wanted to fuck. She was actually real good too. Got her digits. Did some takeout with her too a few times. She hasn't been there in months & digits no longer good. Only girl that remotely caught my eye last night was a petite brunette that was leaving as I arrived.

Tami Fan
05-01-21, 12:13
DC senior here. I'm driving north to the Albany area on Sunday. In years past, I would get off the Thruway at Newburgh for some consenting adult activities at a couple of the ultra-high mileage (UHM) strip clubs in the area. I specifically remember Pleasure Island and Sunset Strip. There was a girl named "Roxy" at one of them who happily consummated a relationship for a modest honorarium. I'd be grateful for any current info. I'm happy to provide advice for anyone traveling to the DC-Baltimore area. Thanks much!Pleasure Island is long closed. Sunset, actually stopped there last night and occasionally visit the place but my visits are sparatic. Roxy is long gone. The way a bust at Sunset late 2019 so for awhile the extras were low key. Loosened up after a while, some girls do and some girls done. There were 5 when I stopped last night, only one I recognized was Monique, a BBBW that definate provides extras. As a matter of fact she did a VIP with some young guy. None of the girls approached me for VIP. At times the offers are plentiful. Months ago a dancer came right out and asked if I wanted to fuck. She was actually real good too. Got her digits. Did some takeout with her too a few times. She hasn't been there in months & digits no longer good. Only girl that remotely caught my eye last night was a petite brunette that was leaving as I arrived.

Blitz22
05-02-21, 05:17
Pleasure Island is long closed. Sunset, actually stopped there last night and occasionally visit the place but my visits are sparatic. Roxy is long gone. The way a bust at Sunset late 2019 so for awhile the extras were low key. Loosened up after a while, some girls do and some girls done. There were 5 when I stopped last night, only one I recognized was Monique, a BBBW that definate provides extras. As a matter of fact she did a VIP with some young guy. None of the girls approached me for VIP. At times the offers are plentiful. Months ago a dancer came right out and asked if I wanted to fuck. She was actually real good too. Got her digits. Did some takeout with her too a few times. She hasn't been there in months & digits no longer good. Only girl that remotely caught my eye last night was a petite brunette that was leaving as I arrived.Monique is still there?? She was my go to back in the day. Tons of take out with her. Got to the point it was anything. And I mean anything goes. And didn't cost me anything after awhile. Then she disappeared. Miss her. LOL. When dies she work?? And she's a bbbw?? Always had a decent size booty. Everything else was nice.

DaBlackWizard
07-02-21, 10:55
Smiles opens tonight. Haven't been there since it was bought by giggles. How is it now? Prices? What else is left mansion and sunset? Prices on them? Best place to get extras? Also are lap dances and stuff allowed now?

BraveNeWorld
07-05-21, 13:11
I went mid-pandemic when they opened for a while. It was a little cleaner, some new paint, trim, lights and chairs, but retained its sleazy charm. Prices and rules seemed the same.

Smiles opens tonight. Haven't been there since it was bought by giggles. How is it now? Prices? What else is left mansion and sunset? Prices on them? Best place to get extras? Also are lap dances and stuff allowed now?

EggyPooh
07-05-21, 18:03
Pleasure Island is long closed. Sunset, actually stopped there last night and occasionally visit the place but my visits are sparatic. Roxy is long gone. The way a bust at Sunset late 2019 so for awhile the extras were low key. Loosened up after a while, some girls do and some girls done. There were 5 when I stopped last night, only one I recognized was Monique, a BBBW that definate provides extras. As a matter of fact she did a VIP with some young guy. None of the girls approached me for VIP. At times the offers are plentiful. Months ago a dancer came right out and asked if I wanted to fuck. She was actually real good too. Got her digits. Did some takeout with her too a few times. She hasn't been there in months & digits no longer good. Only girl that remotely caught my eye last night was a petite brunette that was leaving as I arrived.What's up Tami fan would you mind pm me Monique's digits.

Slick28
08-17-21, 14:51
Hey Fellas, I'll be in the Fishkill area in mid September and was wondering what strip club is a good one, where I can possibly order take out. If anyone has any digits of a take out person, please share if you can.

Thanks Gents!

JJB944
08-18-21, 18:21
Hey Fellas, I'll be in the Fishkill area in mid September and was wondering what strip club is a good one, where I can possibly order take out. If anyone has any digits of a take out person, please share if you can.

Thanks Gents!Geographically, "SMILES" makes the most sense. Not sure about OTC options as the club recently changed ownership.

Other members may be able to weigh in with contacts.

Happy Hunting.

And so it goes.

Blitz22
08-19-21, 15:54
Geographically, "SMILES" makes the most sense. Not sure about OTC options as the club recently changed ownership.

Other members may be able to weigh in with contacts.

Happy Hunting.

And so it goes.Mansion takes a lot of time and energy and patience to get take out. It's paid off for me but it took a while.

Smiles is not worth it.

Pleasure Island is an option but the quality is not there.

Best bet is north jersey. About 45 minutes to an hour ride and there's tons of options.

Slick28
08-20-21, 11:57
Mansion takes a lot of time and energy and patience to get take out. It's paid off for me but it took a while.

Smiles is not worth it.

Best bet is north jersey. About 45 minutes to an hour ride and there's tons of options.Thanks, what club or clubs in North Jersey?

Blitz22
08-20-21, 16:01
Thanks, what club or clubs in North Jersey?Hitching post.

Jiggles.

VIPS.

Go on stripclublist.com.

MightyNuts205
08-23-21, 15:50
Smiles is not worth it.

Best bet is north jersey. About 45 minutes to an hour ride and there's tons of options.

SikkPigg
08-26-21, 10:45
Curious about The Office in South Fallsburg. Not much online about it. Not looking for classy, but decent. Clean, attentive. Jack Shack or can I just sit back and enjoy the show.

Cumz4u
08-26-21, 18:34
Curious about The Office in South Fallsburg. Not much online about it. Not looking for classy, but decent. Clean, attentive. Jack Shack or can I just sit back and enjoy the show.Have not ever been there. Used to work summers in the area. This place was listed on the web but not open 10 + yrs ago. Must of reopened. LOL.

Anyway, I did see an ad for this place on STG & it said $150 VIP room. Kinda sounds like some of the Newburg clubs from a few years ago if you catch my drift. But I'm only guessing. Hopefully someone here will have some info.

Mellowed Out
08-28-21, 08:09
Have not ever been there. Used to work summers in the area. This place was listed on the web but not open 10 + yrs ago. Must of reopened. LOL.

Anyway, I did see an ad for this place on STG & it said $150 VIP room. Kinda sounds like some of the Newburg clubs from a few years ago if you catch my drift. But I'm only guessing. Hopefully someone here will have some info.Hey guys long time lurker but first time posting. As far as I'm aware with the office I haven't been yet but I have called and talked to one of the girls that advertises because she temporarily was doing her own incalls / outcalls. I managed to call her and ask if she's still available and she said that she is but only at the strip club, VIP entrance I believe is 150 + extra.

Good luck and happy huntin let us know!

Cumz4u
08-29-21, 19:58
Hey guys long time lurker but first time posting. As far as I'm aware with the office I haven't been yet but I have called and talked to one of the girls that advertises because she temporarily was doing her own incalls / outcalls. I managed to call her and ask if she's still available and she said that she is but only at the strip club, VIP entrance I believe is 150 + extra.

Good luck and happy huntin let us know!Sounded like the same setup as the Newburg clubs. Thanks for your intel.

Slick28
09-21-21, 10:12
Hi fellas, despite all your warnings and suggestions, we went to Smiles because it was kind of late and we didn't want to drive 1 hr to NJ.

We get there, and there is a cover charge, normal I guess, but for a place that is dead with no one else in it I was like "really dude". Then we get in, have to purchase a juice or soft drink from the bar, which we did, then we get in and the talent is trash! Not even 1 decent girl, I mean you have to have 1 decent girl so people can at least stay and watch her right? We stayed for about 10 minutes and went back to our hotel rooms.

Thanks for the advice guys. Maybe in a year things will get better LOL.

Stay safe!

MightyNuts205
09-21-21, 16:28
Hi fellas,

Despite all your warnings and suggestions, we went to Smiles because it was kind of late and we didn't want to drive 1 hr to NJ.

We get there, and there is a cover charge, normal I guess, but for a place that is dead with no one else in it I was like "really dude". Then we get in, have to purchase a juice or soft drink from the bar, which we did, then we get in and the talent is trash! Not even 1 decent girl, I mean you have to have 1 decent girl so people can at least stay and watch her right? We stayed for about 10 minutes and went back to our hotel rooms.

Thanks for the advice guys. Maybe in a year things will get better LOL.

Stay safe!

Oh man smiles that bad?! Just was thinking about going instead of having escort fun but forget it now. We're they even that good in the past? Thanks.

BraveNeWorld
10-02-21, 22:10
Hi fellas, despite all your warnings and suggestions, we went to SmilesSorry you had a bad experience there. I've been there a dozen times. One amazing time with a young blonde 10,4-5 decent times with 7's, and another 6 times like yours, where I walk in, scan the talent and go before getting a dance. I keep hoping that young girl from West Virginia or wherever she was from returns some day.

JeffWheeler
10-04-21, 10:18
Sorry you had a bad experience there. I've been there a dozen times. One amazing time with a young blonde 10,4-5 decent times with 7's, and another 6 times like yours, where I walk in, scan the talent and go before getting a dance. I keep hoping that young girl from West Virginia or wherever she was from returns some day.I went a few weeks ago one evening on my way back north. It was a Thursday evening. The bartender was hot and attentive but the other girls were all just hanging out with their friends. It wasn't until I asked the bartender how to get a girls attention that I was able to even talk to one of them. She asked which one I though was hot and actually walked over there to tell her to get off her ass. It was a super hot blond named Chloe. She was completely disinterested so it was a waste anyways. The pot stickers I got were actually pretty good but I would absolutely never go back there to see the girls.

Sorry wrong club. I am talking about mansions. Apparently I need to avoid smiles too. Lol

Jeff.

Tweener1290
10-04-21, 10:35
I went a few weeks ago one evening on my way back north. It was a Thursday evening. The bartender was hot and attentive but the other girls were all just hanging out with their friends. It wasn't until I asked the bartender how to get a girls attention that I was able to even talk to one of them. She asked which one I though was hot and actually walked over there to tell her to get off her ass. It was a super hot blond named Chloe. She was completely disinterested so it was a waste anyways. The pot stickers I got were actually pretty good but I would absolutely never go back there to see the girls.

Sorry wrong club. I am talking about mansions. Apparently I need to avoid smiles too. Lol

Jeff.I broke the rule of arriving at a strip club early back in June at the Mansion, it was maybe 7 pm. Had a similar experience to you. Sat down, ordered a beer & opened a tab. I could see a few ladies hanging at other end of the bar together chatting. Didn't care a few of us were sitting alone. My cell service dropped once inside too which ruined the mood for me as I was finishing up a few texts so was basically ghosting people. Tossed a few dollars to dancers above and finished beer, maybe 5 or so minutes. I got up, walked to end of bar where bartender was bullshitting with dancers, "close my tab please. " She had a look of shock I was leaving so soon. Why wouldn't I, if I wanted to belly up to a bar, I'd go to a bar (which I did after LOL). I was hoping to have a chat, buy a few rounds and have a few lap dances with it being dead. Oh well, their loss, not mine.

As I was leaving more people started to arrive, maybe it gets better at night. Blah, whatever.

Be safe.

Buck20
12-27-21, 17:15
I like Smiles but haven't done a lap dance. Any of the girls offer extras?

AlienDude
02-21-22, 01:55
Went there kinda early tonight. Was not a ton of people there. After about 20 minutes one of the dancers came to chat with me. Her name was Janelle and she said she was pretty new there. She had big fake tits and an ass made me question my atheism. She started rubbing my inner thigh as we talked. I declined a VIP dance because the prices are outrageous, but agreed to get a quick lap dance. As soon as we start she is offering to blow me. After the dance we talk more and agree to get together out of the club. We go to the gas station nearby to get a condom and find a dark place to park. We get in the back and get down to business. She starts with CBJ and then climbs on top. We go at it for a while until I finish. She's latina and kept calling me papi which was definitely a turn on. Would def see her again but probably get a room next time.

WebbieJr
03-18-22, 19:16
Went there kinda early tonight. Was not a ton of people there. After about 20 minutes one of the dancers came to chat with me. Her name was Janelle and she said she was pretty new there. She had big fake tits and an ass made me question my atheism. She started rubbing my inner thigh as we talked. I declined a VIP dance because the prices are outrageous, but agreed to get a quick lap dance. As soon as we start she is offering to blow me. After the dance we talk more and agree to get together out of the club. We go to the gas station nearby to get a condom and find a dark place to park. We get in the back and get down to business. She starts with CBJ and then climbs on top. We go at it for a while until I finish. She's latina and kept calling me papi which was definitely a turn on. Would def see her again but probably get a room next time.Hey man I would love to meet her. I can definitely make a trip to the mansion. By any chance did you get to ask her what days she works there? Or any contact info?

AlienDude
03-19-22, 00:44
Hey man I would love to meet her. I can definitely make a trip to the mansion. By any chance did you get to ask her what days she works there? Or any contact info?I don't know what times she normally works, sorry. I tried asking but she said she was new there and didn't know her schedule yet.

Buck20
04-18-22, 13:41
Went on Thursday early. I was the only customer and only 3 girls. One was cute. Nova, said she was new. Nice boobs. Not huge but decent size and real. Took her for a 10 min lap dance but she there were cameras and she would get fired if we did anything. Plenty of boob groping but no sucking and no extras. Thinking of trying Sunset early in the day in hopes it will be more fun. Anyone have info?

SkullNBones
05-12-22, 18:27
This is a little late, but I was at the Blue Moon and got some excellent lip service in the VIP. Small spinner white girl, don't remember her name (I'm terrible with that since they all have similar names). It was covered, but very good.

A couple years ago there was a dancer there named Gina. I think she used to dance at a couple other clubs too, but she was wide open, all options, and very good. The first time I met her she walked right up and said "If you go to the VIP with me I'll suck your dick. " I asked if she was afraid of getting busted by being so open about it and she said that she serviced most of the Troopers in the area anyway. Figures. Anyway, I haven't found one that good in a club recently. If anyone knows of one please share!

Edgar Sawtelle
05-17-22, 12:31
This is a little late, but I was at the Blue Moon and got some excellent lip service in the VIP. Small spinner white girl, don't remember her name (I'm terrible with that since they all have similar names). It was covered, but very good.

A couple years ago there was a dancer there named Gina. I think she used to dance at a couple other clubs too, but she was wide open, all options, and very good. The first time I met her she walked right up and said "If you go to the VIP with me I'll suck your dick. " I asked if she was afraid of getting busted by being so open about it and she said that she serviced most of the Troopers in the area anyway. Figures. Anyway, I haven't found one that good in a club recently. If anyone knows of one please share!Could it have been Savannah? She changes her hair color sometimes. Did she ask you about the VIP or you her?

Thank you.

SkullNBones
05-18-22, 08:10
Savanah could be it, sounds familiar, but like I said, I'm terrible with names (its not usually the thing that draws my interest, ya know? I'm also pretty sure she asked me for VIP because I rarely do that myself, I let them bring it up.

GoodTime76
05-21-22, 11:44
I decided to visit Blue Moon in New Paltz. I had some great times there 5 years ago or more; blow jobs and FS were the norm for half the girls at the time. But then there was a bust that ended the fun and cameras went up in the VIP rooms. I decided to visit to see if the cameras were gone and fun could be had again.

I arrived at about 10 pm ish. There were 6 or 7 girls working. 5 of them looked really good. I zeroed in on 3 to talk to to see if I could get extra from them. Jade, Ivy, and Summer. I spoke with Ivy first. She said there were still cameras in the '20 minute minimum VIP rooms. ' She'd dance fully nude in front of me but grind me with panties on and let me suck her nipples. She had been dancing since February but it was her first night at Blue Moon. Enough said. I moved on to Summer. She was tall and had enough baby fat that I was thinking that she may be dirty enough to make her tips. I took her in the back for a dance. I played with her tits while I was dry humped like a school boy. My dick between her ass cheeks felt nice. Just wish there wasn't pants inbetween. Sucking her nipples could have been had for a bigger tip, but I was kinda disinterested at spend more for mildly more fun at that point.

Strip clubs don't do it for me like they used to. Escorts are a much better deal. And the friction is a whole lot better.

JJB944
06-04-22, 08:50
Had an hour to kill after dropping someone off at the airport around 4 pm. Let's take a shot here. There are cars in the parking lot. . 15 $ to get in for a bottle of water. No alcohol. 2 folks in the place DJ /"bartender" and 50 year old "hostess". When asked if there were additional girls there, the response was - " Yes! We've got a bunch of girls here". If they were there, they were hiding or invisible. Crickets.

I was the only customer. After getting escorted to a couch, I get the "menu" explained to me. One lap dance / one song from the hostess is. 5 $. Jeezus! But I point to the sign that says " 2 lap dances for. 6 $". What's the difference I inquire?

I'm then told that's the daily noon to 5 pm rate and it's a "special" lap dance. Coincidentally, our hostess works from noon to 5. Go figure.

Hard pass on that one but the " rest of the girls come in at 5 pm", I'm told.

My very refreshing water is still cold and all of 2 more girls show up. More crickets.

Mid to late 20's. Early 30's Brazilian comes over and explains a better set of "menu" options and pricing. I like that. I take the 2 lap dance option for. 6 and for about 2 songs- maybe 5 minutes of a lap dance in a private room. No cameras.

During the ensuing groping my new Brazilian friend indicates she does OTC and give me a number. Score!!

Will let all know how that goes.

Here's the "hmmm" part. Apologies to all if you saw some guy half naked in one of the Rt. 300 parking lots with his shirt off, clorox wipes and a bottle of Febreze doing the "ghetto shower" thing.

It's been awhile since I hit a strip club and totally forgot the strong perfume and sparkles on your clothes shouldn't be brought home. Definitely a conversation starter as you walk in the house!

Quick thinking had me stop for gas and "accidentally" get some on my hands and shirt. Like a bullfighter in the ring, crisis averted.

Recommendations if you decide to visit- go after 5 pm and have extra clothes in the back of your car!!

I'm happy to bring a laugh to the group, but also got a chuckle out of knowing a bunch of you had done the exact same thing at some point in your life. LOL.

On a positive note. At least I didn't cause an accident.

And so it goes.

SikkPigg
06-05-22, 08:08
Had an hour to kill after dropping someone off at the airport around 4 pm. Let's take a shot here. There are cars in the parking lot. . 15 $ to get in for a bottle of water. No alcohol. 2 folks in the place DJ /"bartender" and 50 year old "hostess". When asked if there were additional girls there, the response was - " Yes! We've got a bunch of girls here". If they were there, they were hiding or invisible. Crickets.

I was the only customer. After getting escorted to a couch, I get the "menu" explained to me. One lap dance / one song from the hostess is. 5 $. Jeezus! But I point to the sign that says " 2 lap dances for. 6 $". What's the difference I inquire?

I'm then told that's the daily noon to 5 pm rate and it's a "special" lap dance. Coincidentally, our hostess works from noon to 5. Go figure.

My very refreshing water is still cold and all of 2 more girls show up. More crickets.

Mid to late 20's. Early 30's Brazilian comes over and explains a better set of "menu" options and pricing. I like that. I take the 2 lap dance option for. 6 and for about 2 songs- maybe 5 minutes of a lap dance in a private room. No cameras.

During the ensuing groping my new Brazilian friend indicates she does OTC and give me a number. Score!!

Will let all know how that goes.

Here's the "hmmm" part. Apologies to all if you saw some guy half naked in one of the Rt. 300 parking lots with his shirt off, clorox wipes and a bottle of Febreze doing the "ghetto shower" thing.

It's been awhile since I hit a strip club and totally forgot the strong perfume and sparkles on your clothes shouldn't be brought home. Definitely a conversation starter as you walk in the house!

Quick thinking had me stop for gas and "accidentally" get some on my hands and shirt. Like a bullfighter in the ring, crisis averted.

Recommendations if you decide to visit- go after 5 pm and have extra clothes in the back of your car!!

I'm happy to bring a laugh to the group, but also got a chuckle out of knowing a bunch of you had done the exact same thing at some point in your life. LOL.

On a positive note. At least I didn't cause an accident.

And so it goes.Thank you brother! Great story.

PussySlayer452
06-09-22, 15:23

My very refreshing water is still cold and all of 2 more girls show up. More crickets..Ah shit.

JJB944
06-10-22, 09:25
Ah shit.Thanks P.S. Sounds like you been in the same position cleaning up after a strip club visit.

And so it goes.

PutNamAnthony
06-10-22, 13:52

Will let all know how that goes..Was that you in the parking lot JJ? Great review, I love it.

Stay safe,

PA.

JJB944
06-11-22, 08:21
Was that you in the parking lot JJ? Great review, I love it.

Stay safe,

PA.Tough to hide a pasty white dad bod with a golfers tan you could probably see from space! There may be some tanning lessons in my future. LOL.

Thanks PA.

And so it goes.

Max #01
07-31-22, 22:22
DC Senior headed north to Albany in two weeks. I've read enough about the demise of Treasure Island and Sunset Strip to conclude that a rest stop on my way up the Thruway is no longer a viable option. Several of you have mentioned "northern NJ". I would be grateful beyond belief for any recommendations of NJ clubs that are as great as the New Windsor / Newburgh clubs were in their heyday. I'm remembering the days of Roxy doing me raw back in the day. I'll be driving on I-287 from I-78 to the Thruway but am willing to deviate if appropriate. Thanks & my previous offer of help in the DC area still stands.

ChevyDriver112
08-04-22, 08:44
DC Senior headed north to Albany in two weeks. I've read enough about the demise of Treasure Island and Sunset Strip to conclude that a rest stop on my way up the Thruway is no longer a viable option. Several of you have mentioned "northern NJ". I would be grateful beyond belief for any recommendations of NJ clubs that are as great as the New Windsor / Newburgh clubs were in their heyday. I'm remembering the days of Roxy doing me raw back in the day. I'll be driving on I-287 from I-78 to the Thruway but am willing to deviate if appropriate. Thanks & my previous offer of help in the DC area still stands.IMO the only girl still worth it at Sunset Strip is Monique a white curvy busty brunette providing she's still there.

Nik Tobarada
08-04-22, 11:39
DC Senior headed north to Albany in two weeks. I've read enough about the demise of Treasure Island and Sunset Strip to conclude that a rest stop on my way up the Thruway is no longer a viable option. Several of you have mentioned "northern NJ". I would be grateful beyond belief for any recommendations of NJ clubs that are as great as the New Windsor / Newburgh clubs were in their heyday. I'm remembering the days of Roxy doing me raw back in the day. I'll be driving on I-287 from I-78 to the Thruway but am willing to deviate if appropriate. Thanks & my previous offer of help in the DC area still stands.I don't want to steer you wrong, Max: causing you to overly deviate from your Albany-bound trajectory. However, I know for a fact that several (3 to 5) ladies use THE OFFICE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB (https://officegcny.com), located essentially in Monticello, NY, as their place of perpetuating their side-business / closing escrow / etc. A few of them are pricey (400/ hour). Here are recent ads from a few of them:

HERE (https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/Late-night-outcalls/821059445861)

And HERE (https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/Southern-belle-YOUR-PLACE-ONL/866495868171).

ChevyDriver112
08-05-22, 07:01
I don't want to steer you wrong, Max: causing you to overly deviate from your Albany-bound trajectory. However, I know for a fact that several (3 to 5) ladies use THE OFFICE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB (https://officegcny.com), located essentially in Monticello, NY, as their place of perpetuating their side-business / closing escrow / etc. A few of them are pricey (400/ hour). Here are recent ads from a few of them:

HERE (https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/Late-night-outcalls/821059445861)

And HERE (https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/Southern-belle-YOUR-PLACE-ONL/866495868171).This is what sucks about strippers who also post on provider sites, they think a session with them is worth the same amount as adult performers who also provide and ask for donations that high.

Buck20
09-07-22, 18:32
My favorite part of going to clubs was the boobs face rubs. I'm hearing it's all cameras in the back and no contact out front. That was true for smiles. Anyone know clubs that still allow some contact?

ChevyDriver112
09-07-22, 19:59
My favorite part of going to clubs was the boobs face rubs. I'm hearing it's all cameras in the back and no contact out front. That was true for smiles. Anyone know clubs that still allow some contact?My guess is Blue Moon and Sunset Strip are still good for that. Not surprising Smiles is like that now. They market the club towards couples just like the Mansion.

Buck20
09-25-22, 09:35
My guess is Blue Moon and Sunset Strip are still good for that. Not surprising Smiles is like that now. They market the club towards couples just like the Mansion.Thanks Chevy. I have a free weekend coming up. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Blue Moon. How much should I bring for fun time? What's the best time to go? I love big natural tits and lots of contact.

ChevyDriver112
09-25-22, 12:39
Thanks Chevy. I have a free weekend coming up. Any suggestions? I'm thinking Blue Moon. How much should I bring for fun time? What's the best time to go? I love big natural tits and lots of contact.Monique at Sunset Strip was my go to for a long time not sure if she is there anymore or not. I got no intel on Blue Moon, the girls they put on their Instagram account don't do it for me.

LittleElvis
10-03-22, 14:49
Just curious if anyone has been to The Office up near Bethel? It's a bit of a hike but I see STG posts from some that are doing OTC regularly and I am thinking about checking it / them out but wanted to avoid the drive if it's crap. Believe hours are Thurs. Sun probably after 7 pm. Anyone with info, would greatly appreciate it!

ChevyDriver112
10-03-22, 15:23
Just curious if anyone has been to The Office up near Bethel? It's a bit of a hike but I see STG posts from some that are doing OTC regularly and I am thinking about checking it / them out but wanted to avoid the drive if it's crap. Believe hours are Thurs. Sun probably after 7 pm. Anyone with info, would greatly appreciate it!I've seen that those OTC girls are high in donation.

Nik Tobarada
10-03-22, 15:55
Just curious if anyone has been to The Office up near Bethel? It's a bit of a hike but I see STG posts from some that are doing OTC regularly and I am thinking about checking it / them out but wanted to avoid the drive if it's crap. Believe hours are Thurs. Sun probably after 7 pm. Anyone with info, would greatly appreciate it!Before you begin your own research, I suggest you at least briefly look at:

My post #71 in Strip Club Reports, and also my post #2153 in Escort Reports.

Both are germane (not Jackson) to the very question you ask.

There are at least 3 providers who are currently posting (at STG or Tryst), and who also work out of that Club.

Cumz4u
10-03-22, 17:27
I've seen that those OTC girls are high in donation.The OTC / Office girls high donation is comparable to newburgh club prices. I would expect The Office prices to be about the same. Never been to the club though. The Office girls advertise a free OF page, checked it out once. They try to sell a 3 min video for $50? Something tells me that since this club is in the middle of nowhere, there's not much traffic & they will try to take you to town, financially (but that's just my opinion.

ChevyDriver112
10-10-22, 05:52
The OTC / Office girls high donation is comparable to newburgh club prices. I would expect The Office prices to be about the same. Never been to the club though. The Office girls advertise a free OF page, checked it out once. They try to sell a 3 min video for $50? Something tells me that since this club is in the middle of nowhere, there's not much traffic & they will try to take you to town, financially (but that's just my opinion.Its north east of Monticello in Sullivan county which is a rural area. In general, strippers who do the OTC game are high in donation but the ones I've seen advertise from there to me aren't worth it at least to me. Since COVID the stripper OTC game has gotten worse in this area. Its not like back with Gina from Sunset Strip was offering (many years ago) or back when Pleasure Island was open those days are long gone.

MightySlanger5
01-04-23, 14:38
WTF happened to smiles nightclub in Poughkeepsie! The only strip flub near by and now it's gone! Can't even google search it.

Tweener1290
01-04-23, 19:52
WTF happened to smiles nightclub in Poughkeepsie! The only strip flub near by and now it's gone! Can't even google search it.Interesting. I've never been but it's (or was?) on the to visit list. Their Facebook & Website are still active. I called the number but it didn't sound like a strip club (didn't catch the company name) so just hung up.

https://www.facebook.com/clubsmilesny

https://clubsmiles.com/

MightySlanger5
01-05-23, 16:01
Interesting. I've never been but it's (or was?) on the to visit list. Their Facebook & Website are still active. I called the number but it didn't sound like a strip club (didn't catch the company name) so just hung up.

https://www.facebook.com/clubsmilesny

https://clubsmiles.com/I was tryna visit the place this year. Damn!

ChevyDriver112
01-10-23, 08:01
WTF happened to smiles nightclub in Poughkeepsie! The only strip flub near by and now it's gone! Can't even google search it.Did you see the actual building closed or just not answering their number? Both their Facebook and Instagram are still active. Maybe Ill try to swing by that area.

SikkPigg
03-17-23, 11:02
Did you see the actual building closed or just not answering their number? Both their Facebook and Instagram are still active. Maybe Ill try to swing by that area.I just called Smiles 845.849. 3800 and spoke to someone. Smiles is still open, Wed. Sat. Unfortunately they have a liquor license now so they are just topless.

MightySlanger5
03-17-23, 11:57
I just called Smiles 845.849. 3800 and spoke to someone. Smiles is still open, Wed. Sat. Unfortunately they have a liquor license now so they are just topless.OK cool. I'll be going either this month or next. And they're not nude anymore? Please, please tell me they're nude still. Strip clubs that are not nude, suck!

Buck2
03-22-23, 18:06
WTF happened to smiles nightclub in Poughkeepsie! The only strip flub near by and now it's gone! Can't even google search it.Pasties only and limited hours but they do have a full bar.

GreenValley
03-25-23, 06:00
OK cool. I'll be going either this month or next. And they're not nude anymore? Please, please tell me they're nude still. Strip clubs that are not nude, suck!Sunset Strip in New Windsor and Blue Moon in New Paltz are still fully nude to my understanding.

StevieSmith83
06-04-23, 19:48
Sunset Strip in New Windsor and Blue Moon in New Paltz are still fully nude to my understanding.I recently drive by foxes out by middletown. Heard it is fully nude but haven't been. Anyone know if there are extras?

SikkPigg
06-05-23, 11:27
From what I've been told Sunset Strip and Blue Moon are "Jack Shacks", and the cost can really go up. I miss Smiles where I could just watch totally naked dancers and get a lap dance. If I want more Ill go to a full service provider. Additionally, are they nude or just topless?

GreenValley
06-10-23, 02:05
From what I've been told Sunset Strip and Blue Moon are "Jack Shacks", and the cost can really go up. I miss Smiles where I could just watch totally naked dancers and get a lap dance. If I want more Ill go to a full service provider. Additionally, are they nude or just topless?As far as I know Smiles has gone the Mansion route and gone topless only since they sell alcohol. Sunset and Blue Moon are still fully nude. Only full service dancer is Monique at Sunset if she is still there. She is curvy / thick, brunette with nice DD tits. Strippers in this area went through a huge change during COVID, many of them started OF and promote it on their Instagrams and Twitter and I assume make enough that they don't have to offer full service. I miss the days of Pleasure Island were just about every dancer offered full service and would eventually offer to meet outside the club.

I recently drive by foxes out by middletown. Heard it is fully nude but haven't been. Anyone know if there are extras?I think it is fully nude but I've been there on off hours so I don't know if full service is an option.

Max #01
09-26-23, 14:28
Only full service dancer is Monique at Sunset if she is still there. She is curvy / thick, brunette with nice DD tits. Strippers in this area went through a huge change during COVID, many of them started OF and promote it on their Instagrams and Twitter and I assume make enough that they don't have to offer full service. I miss the days of Pleasure Island were just about every dancer offered full service and would eventually offer to meet outside the club.

I think it is fully nude but I've been there on off hours so I don't know if full service is an option. Over the coming weekend, I'll be making my first trip from DC to Upstate in several years. I'm curious if someone could share the current state of affairs and what appears to be limited options. I'm interested in ultra high-mileage. Years ago, I had some great private time with Roxy (Pleasure Island? Sunset Strip? - I forget) in years past. Those kinds of consenting adult encounters seem to be mostly a thing of the past. I'd be happy to receive PMs if that is a better way to communicate.

On a related subject, I'll be driving on I-287 between I-78 and the Thruway. If anyone can suggest a Sunset Strip-type place along that stretch of 287, I'd be grateful.

Thanks, guys!

Tommie5156
01-12-24, 21:10
Anyone know if there is any fun to be had at LACE in West Nyack?

GreenValley
03-05-24, 07:15
Saw this on another site.

https://westchester.news12.com/exotic-dancers-charged-with-prostitution-in-new-windsor?fbclid=IwAR3hixn2rn2VVMyVQX6JMOIEsy7OTzVZOrhsliyAIjBbh-_0BmXZa1zUCN8