PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Moe_Greene
12-12-15, 08:07
The storefront is empty and noone answers the phone. Was this the result of the bust in May or new competition?

Moe.

Irishbastard
12-14-15, 07:17
Anybody have any intel on Day Spa in Kingston? Since Val closed up, kinda curious about trying my hand (well, their hands) out.

TheRealWantsom
02-20-16, 16:42
Stopped in at the spa on the main drag in port Ewan. Haven't been there in a while and had Bee Bee. Let's just say she took care of all my needs and was open to any activity I desired. $60 door fee and $120 tip. She's not the best looking AMP gal and just a tad chubby, but service was great.

Moe_Greene
03-22-16, 09:31
Stopped in at the spa on the main drag in port Ewan. Haven't been there in a while and had Bee Bee. Let's just say she took care of all my needs and was open to any activity I desired. $60 door fee and $120 tip. She's not the best looking AMP gal and just a tad chubby, but service was great.I just got standard service from her quite a few months ago, but I would have enjoyed pumping her chubby little ass. It is not that far away from Lagrange but somehow I don't get past there too often.

Moe_Greene
03-22-16, 09:37
Anybody have any intel on Day Spa in Kingston? Since Val closed up, kinda curious about trying my hand (well, their hands) out.Everything in that little mall is closed. Two of the storefronts are boarded up.

Irishbastard
04-12-16, 08:11
Any of you guys have a recommendation for a first timer going to one of the MP's around here? Would like to keep it relatively close to Kingston. Thanks.

Berardo63
04-14-16, 13:26
Any of you guys have a recommendation for a first timer going to one of the MP's around here? Would like to keep it relatively close to Kingston. Thanks.Depends what you are looking for. Decent massage at either Morton Blvd or Boices Lane. As a first timer don't expect anything more than standard service. Once they know you, things tend to open up. No matter how much research you do on the boards, it won't do you much good until you walk through the door a couple of times and get comfortable with the process. As always YMMV.

Good Luck and report back.

Berardo63
04-14-16, 13:39
Any of you guys have a recommendation for a first timer going to one of the MP's around here? Would like to keep it relatively close to Kingston. Thanks.Morton Blvd or Boices Ln. Both ok massages. Don't expect more than standard service the first time. Repeat and things tend to open up. Go in without expectations of hitting a home run, look at the first couple of visits as batting practice, enjoy the massage, relax and get comfortable with the process. You'll be swinging for the fences in no time.

Good luck and post a report.

JoeMonger6942
06-21-16, 13:13
Finally took the plunge and stopped by the spa in Port Ewen, thanks to a couple of guys on the Albany forum. Saw Amy, probably early to mid 30's, a little chubby but carries it well, and very cute face. Opted for table shower which was thourogh and playful. Massage was so so but she took directions well and I got what I went for.

Damage. 6/1. 0.

Will return.

Irishbastard
08-05-16, 11:24
Finally got over my nerves, went there and met with Julie. Excellent table shower and very relaxing massage. Standard flip and fun. Very sweet, charming. Excellent intense finish, whispering in my ear as I had my fun. Def will repeat.

TotalAssman68
09-01-16, 06:34
After a very rough day at work, decided I needed to unwind and a massage was in order. San an ad for this place on BP. Decided it's close let's check it out. When I pulled in I didn't realize it was after 10 PM, they close at 10, but mamasan comes out to the deck and says to park and come in. I had Tina, on a AMP scale she was an 8. 5 in looks, big top and a nice ass. Took the TS, paid a good amount of attention to the right areas while washing me down. Back to the room and a good medium massage, A really good massage, she put a lot of effort into working me over. After the flip, she made offer and asked what I wanted, I opted for it all. She was very good at what she does. Clean, smelled fresh and sweet tasting. I left a happy man. The rooms are typical and sparsely furnished. Average house. 7/1. 2 for the finish. I might repeat again. Pretty good service. Check 'them out.

http://hudsonvalley.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pine-tree-hot-stone-massage-best-massage-deep-tissue-845-544-8840-chester/21462993

Berardo63
01-05-17, 16:32
This place just reopened last week so I thought I would give it a try. Interior very clean (all new after the fire), rooms have door with frosted glass panels, table shower and sauna also available. Opted for the hour at $80. Pricey for the area but what the hell. Table shower was typical with a little playfulness. Massage was just OK, not as hard as I like it. Very nice ST that lasted about 10 minutes into typical ending. Standard tip. Masseuse was mid 30's, short, probably 4'8", very cute face and well proportioned. FYI, there is parking in the back and a buzzer on the backdoor.

Bigjack33
01-12-17, 00:21
This place just reopened last week so I thought I would give it a try. Interior very clean (all new after the fire), rooms have door with frosted glass panels, table shower and sauna also available. Opted for the hour at $80. Pricey for the area but what the hell. Table shower was typical with a little playfulness. Massage was just OK, not as hard as I like it. Very nice ST that lasted about 10 minutes into typical ending. Standard tip. Masseuse was mid 30's, short, probably 4'8", very cute face and well proportioned. FYI, there is parking in the back and a buzzer on the backdoor.Address please?

Berardo63
01-12-17, 09:16
Address please?Ulster ave, next to you-Haul.

WearWolf
04-14-17, 22:25
Read some reviews about this place, and saw tina. The place is in a slightly dumpy strip mall, but safe to go to. Place inside was very clean. Saw tina who was friendly from the get go, smiling laughing, holding hands.

Paid the HF, got undressed. She led me to the TS, which was decent. Very thorough, every nook and cranny washed out. Back to the room and a decent massage. After a while I hear her taking some clothes off and then starts a short b2 b rub while on my stomach. She starts to work her way down and after a few minutes I was on my knees, face still on the table, and thinking I'm glad I came here.

Then the flip and told her I just wanted BJ. She asked if that was all; I said yeah and she proceeded for a good 10 minutes with some nice skills.

Forwarned, Tina is far north of 40, and tries to keep her attractiveness with makeup. But I'd repeat given that there is not much else in the area. . 6/1.

NyGuy714
04-29-17, 02:15
Read some reviews about this place, and saw tina. The place is in a slightly dumpy strip mall, but safe to go to. Place inside was very clean. Saw tina who was friendly from the get go, smiling laughing, holding hands.

Paid the HF, got undressed. She led me to the TS, which was decent. Very thorough, every nook and cranny washed out. Back to the room and a decent massage. After a while I hear her taking some clothes off and then starts a short b2 b rub while on my stomach. She starts to work her way down and after a few minutes I was on my knees, face still on the table, and thinking I'm glad I came here.

Then the flip and told her I just wanted BJ. She asked if that was all; I said yeah and she proceeded for a good 10 minutes with some nice skills.

Forwarned, Tina is far north of 40, and tries to keep her attractiveness with makeup. But I'd repeat given that there is not much else in the area. . 6/1.Hey wearwolf I'm in chestnut ridge. Could you pm me exactly where in hillcrest this place is & what was the total damage. Thanks.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-29-17, 16:36

Forwarned, Tina is far north of 40, and tries to keep her attractiveness with makeup. But I'd repeat given that there is not much else in the area. . 6/1.I found an ad for some place in the area, don't remember name but had an address of 301 Main Spring Valley, or something like that. Could not find it but found something nearby with what I knew was a different name in a crappy strip mall, probably the same place. Older woman, thought she said Linda but could have been Tina as her Engrish was limited to the standard AMP phrase book, although she made the effort to have some real conversation. Very thorough TS. She was thin, not young but looked good, except for the fake tits. The boob job was old or from Walmart as the bottom parts felt like dried, rough playdough. But she gave an outstanding performance that took out the kinks in my back and elsewhere. I'd repeat with her and will go back to this place if I can figure out for sure how I found it. Here is the best part. She never asked for a tip. When they never ask and provide really good service they get a better than standard tip for that service type. I hate the negotiations and upsell.

JoeMuckInFutch
08-01-17, 18:40
Even better than last time. Middle aged, attractive woman with nice B+ and just a little MILFY belly fat. Good TS, great massage, excellent overall experience. Also never asked for a tip but given the service, I gave her what I would have paid farther east.

Mtman1
08-12-17, 10:52
Hey guys, making a trip down south in a few weeks and was looking for a spa to try out to break up the drive. Saw this add on BP saying " Body rubs, American staff ". Has the # (570) XXXX552 listed. Wondering if there is any intel on this as it sounds interesting and maybe a nice change from the typical AMP experience. Feel free to pm. If I don't hear from anyone will toftt and report back. Thanks and be safe.

T Man
09-18-17, 13:49
Can anyone recommend a good independent masseuse (non-AMP) that is within about 30 minutes of Kingston? I checked out BP and CL and really can't find any independents gals. Quality massage with HE is all I'm looking for.

Thanks!

T.

T Man
09-18-17, 18:46
Being really "in need" of a good massage I went over to the spa on Morton Blvd. There were no other customers and I only saw one lady working. Found out her name was Jeannie and I would peg her at about 40-50. She wasn't hot and didn't dress sexy, but I was in need. Told her I was there before (lie) and brought up a couple of names of ladies who worked there about a year ago. She gave me a nice table shower and hit all the spots, but it never was very sensual. She actually gave me a very good massage which utterly relaxed me but then again, nothing sensual to it. On the flip she immediately pointed at Junior and I said yes. No teasing, no clothing removed. Just straight for the HJ. Once I was done, she was done and the massage was over. Overall it was a good massage but lacked the teasing and sensuality I was hoping for. Paid 60 when I walked in and then tipped her 30.

T.

Dump My Goo
03-01-18, 18:21
Went to Spa 207 in Newburgh area. Met Sunny for 30 min massage $40. She looks early 30'd Korean girl Not slim but not fat. Nice butt and legs decent Ccups pretty good massage and end. Standard tip 40. Her attitude was friendly nice place.

Dump My Goo
03-01-18, 18:33
Visted VIP on Rte 59. Met Sandy. 40 ish. Paid for 1 hr I think it was 70. Table shower followed by solid massage. Sandy had a nice body face was average. Ccups with access. Good finish standard tip.

LittleElvis
03-07-18, 15:44
Always enjoy visiting with Sara (although sometimes a bit of drama. Where have you been etc.). I have always had good luck and service there, standard tuition and occasionally some 4 hand.

LittleElvis
03-20-18, 09:31
Visited a new old place last week that was a lot of fun (17 m towards Goshen upstairs). This was a bit more expensive $1 for hour and 1. 5 for tip but I must say. Damn money well spent. Gorgeous girl believe her name was Ginger and the MMS (Amanda) was very cute as well. Can't afford to make this a regular but wish I could.

Ulster
03-24-18, 11:43
Visited a new old place last week that was a lot of fun (17 m towards Goshen upstairs). This was a bit more expensive $1 for hour and 1. 5 for tip but I must say. Damn money well spent. Gorgeous girl believe her name was Ginger and the MMS (Amanda) was very cute as well. Can't afford to make this a regular but wish I could.Can you provide some detail about RMP activities? Thanks.

LittleElvis
03-27-18, 15:35
Can you provide some detail about RMP activities? Thanks.Not sure what more I can tell. When the tip starts with a 1 it is FS. In terms of massage etc there was the standard experience similar to an AMP (table shower and crappy back rub). I do sense 4 hands was available but would need a second job to finance that.

Ulster
03-31-18, 08:17
Not sure what more I can tell. When the tip starts with a 1 it is FS. In terms of massage etc there was the standard experience similar to an AMP (table shower and crappy back rub). I do sense 4 hands was available but would need a second job to finance that.Is it BBBJ and do you think multiples are available for additional tip? Thanks.

LittleElvis
03-31-18, 18:28
Is it BBBJ and do you think multiples are available for additional tip? Thanks.Not sure, but very doubtful. They aren't quite as smooth as the AMP magicians that seem to start out as if it's BB but then before you know it the cover is on. This was much more negotiated and not so subtle but still very very enjoyable. Doubt you will get anything BB here or any MP for that matter that I know of.

ScottMcNealy
05-22-18, 14:29
FYI https://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/crime/2018/04/20/two-women-charged-wappinger-spa-investigation-police/536237002/.

Need another FS spa.

FunTimes39
05-25-18, 08:53
FYI https://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/crime/2018/04/20/two-women-charged-wappinger-spa-investigation-police/536237002/.

Need another FS spa.That sucks loved that place. Was planning a visit soon guess not. Hard to find ones that have more then just hand release.

Amritaseeka
05-26-18, 21:55
That sucks loved that place. Was planning a visit soon guess not. Hard to find ones that have more then just hand release.The word was out in February that the spa was going to get busted; it was just a matter of when. I did enjoy my visits with Cindy but once I heard it was under investigation I stopped going. It was by far the best spa in the area but they should have tried to be a bit more discreet. No screening of customers at all.

HappyGoLucky7
06-05-18, 08:46
Went to Spa 207 in Newburgh area. Met Sunny for 30 min massage $40. She looks early 30'd Korean girl Not slim but not fat. Nice butt and legs decent Ccups pretty good massage and end. Standard tip 40. Her attitude was friendly nice place.Tried 207 at 5:30 PM on a weekday and was told wait was 30 minutes. Have never had that unless I was waiting for a particular provider.

Marlenny
06-30-18, 17:43
Went to Elegant in Newburgh area. Used to be called Sunny Spa. 1 hour massage is $60. Set up for the TS is pretty bad. I'd pass on the TS next time. Tipped $40.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-03-18, 13:49
Unusual visit. Was met at the door by an attractive older woman who I initially presumed to be the MMS. She led me into first room and came back in to do the massage; it was good and playful at the same time. I found her reasonably attractive with a firm body and she was allowing roaming. At the flip I showed her a condom and she said no but asked how much I was willing to pay another girl ($100) at which point she brought in a younger girl to do the deed and left. Girl was attractive but a lousy lay. Afterwards the older lady came back in to finish the massage. I should have stuck with her to do the HJ instead.

TheRealWantsom
07-03-18, 15:52
Unusual visit. Was met at the door by an attractive older woman who I initially presumed to be the MMS. She led me into first room and came back in to do the massage; it was good and playful at the same time. I found her reasonably attractive with a firm body and she was allowing roaming. At the flip I showed her a condom and she said no but asked how much I was willing to pay another girl ($100) at which point she brought in a younger girl to do the deed and left. Girl was attractive but a lousy lay. Afterwards the older lady came back in to finish the massage. I should have stuck with her to do the HJ instead.That's the standard service at this place. The mamasan starts the massage, you give her the tip, and she sends in a younger gal to do the deed. There was a girl there about a month ago that provided better service. I asked for her when I was there a couple weeks ago and was told she broke her hand and wouldn't be back for at least a month. Probably broke it from giving some sucker a jack hammer HJ. I agree the girl now working isn't that great. I told mamasan about the poor service and she promised she would get her up to par. I guess from your recent experience she still in a cold fish.

AccordDave
07-20-18, 21:38
Its been a really, really long time since I went to an AMP. So I'm just doing some due diligence. What's the best one in the Kingston / Poughkeepsie / Newburgh area with guaranteed FS. Even better if there's more options than FS.

RoadRunner51
08-17-18, 21:23
I hope I am posting this in the right area. Made a trip up to your fine city for the weekend. Decided I would check out the local AMP talent. Stopped in Kings Relaxation and was greeted by Lisa. Settled for an hour massage. She took me to the room and asked if I wanted a table shower and of course I agreed. Nice shower she really paid attention to the little guy. Back to the room for the massage LOL. She went straight to the package and started with the tease. After about 5 minutes she asked me to flip. She started the handshake and blowing on the head and I said suck it baby and she complied. I lasted about 10 minutes and she grinned at me and left to get a hot towel cleaned me up. Then she massaged my arms and legs for about 5 minutes and said all done. The massage was 75 so I tipped her 40 and she smiled and said thank you. I guess $. 15 isn't bad for a shower and BBBJ.

AccordDave
08-17-18, 23:10
I hope I am posting this in the right area. Made a trip up to your fine city for the weekend. Decided I would check out the local AMP talent. Stopped in Kings Relaxation and was greeted by Lisa. Settled for an hour massage. She took me to the room and asked if I wanted a table shower and of course I agreed. Nice shower she really paid attention to the little guy. Back to the room for the massage LOL. She went straight to the package and started with the tease. After about 5 minutes she asked me to flip. She started the handshake and blowing on the head and I said suck it baby and she complied. I lasted about 10 minutes and she grinned at me and left to get a hot towel cleaned me up. Then she massaged my arms and legs for about 5 minutes and said all done. The massage was 75 so I tipped her 40 and she smiled and said thank you. I guess $. 15 isn't bad for a shower and BBBJ.Thanks for the Info! Any deets on what she looked like? Age (appx) body type?

Any sense if more was on the menu? Always appreciate the info.

HappyGoLucky7
09-02-18, 21:32
Stopped by and met Linda. 30's, average to a bit heavy. Typical are&T, tried for more but nothing. That being said, the post massage was one of the best I have received. Is there more available at 207?

Toronto15
09-15-18, 00:33
Nothing is as it seems. Table Shower was not offered. I had to ask. The Table Shower is a cold slab difficult to get on and off of. The massage was okay. Though she spent nearly half the time on my feet. She just wasn't into it and it showed. At the end, she left and I got dressed. But she didn't wait for me to come to the entry area. She came to the room and while a small thin woman. She kind of blocked the door until she got her tip. She seemed desperate to get the tip. I know these women may not like the work. But she made it feel like a business transaction. Which I guess it is.

Jesus1999
11-10-18, 20:01
Its been a really, really long time since I went to an AMP. So I'm just doing some due diligence. What's the best one in the Kingston / Poughkeepsie / Newburgh area with guaranteed FS. Even better if there's more options than FS.Did you find out anything about AMP that offers FS in the Hudson valley area.

FunTimes39
12-13-18, 09:18
Any info on any full service spas in Kingston. Or closest one that provides near Kingston. Thanks in advance.

JoeMuckInFutch
01-31-19, 14:04
That's the standard service at this place. The mamasan starts the massage, you give her the tip, and she sends in a younger gal to do the deed. There was a girl there about a month ago that provided better service. I asked for her when I was there a couple weeks ago and was told she broke her hand and wouldn't be back for at least a month. Probably broke it from giving some sucker a jack hammer HJ. I agree the girl now working isn't that great. I told mamasan about the poor service and she promised she would get her up to par. I guess from your recent experience she still in a cold fish.Stopped by a couple of weeks ago. Was a different mamasan. Girl did the massage and extras. Adequate to the task, but nothing special MILF type.

Moe_Greene
01-31-19, 20:57
Any info on any full service spas in Kingston. Or closest one that provides near Kingston. Thanks in advance.Full service spas pop up, stick around for a few years, and then are the first to go during sting season. Two pretty good ones, Your Green Spa in Wappingers and Beauty Body Sauna in Port Ewen, went down in the last couple of years. I was not the one who spilled the beans and I won't do it now.

Just go to Flushing. You will find younger, hotter, cheaper, etc.

Moe.

Irishbastard
02-02-19, 23:24
Any info on any full service spas in Kingston. Or closest one that provides near Kingston. Thanks in advance.Honestly, the only FS Spa I found was Galaxy up in Troy. Good times but be expecting to drop 2. For full.

Moe_Greene
02-03-19, 10:19
Honestly, the only FS Spa I found was Galaxy up in Troy. Good times but be expecting to drop 2. For full.Yeah, and every time I read another report on Galaxy I can see an hour glass dropping sand. Enough has been said about the place in the Albany threads. All that good team members have to do now is post that it is still open every now and then and also post if there are any major changes in service or personnel. I would like to get there before LEO starts to feel taunted.

Moe

BadBoyC216
02-12-19, 14:31
Been a couple times, most recently yesterday. Pretty decent place. Never asked for a table shower so don't know if they have one. Got the hour massage for 60 $. Good massage, the girl was decent in the looks department, probably in her 30's. 40 tip for a real nice HJ and she let me roam around. Tried to ask for better extras but said she couldn't do anything else. Wasn't really shorted any time, when I walked out of the place I had been in there 55 minutes. Overall a solid massage I'm my opinion.

Moe_Greene
02-15-19, 00:35
Been a couple times, most recently yesterday. Pretty decent place. Never asked for a table shower so don't know if they have one. Got the hour massage for 60 $. Good massage, the girl was decent in the looks department, probably in her 30's. 40 tip for a real nice HJ and she let me roam around. Tried to ask for better extras but said she couldn't do anything else. Wasn't really shorted any time, when I walked out of the place I had been in there 55 minutes. Overall a solid massage I'm my opinion.They have a table shower but I get the impression that it is used once in a while. Both times that I went there I requested it and they were a bit surprised. However, they dusted it off and gave me a decent shower.

The rest that you describe is about what I had. The women are decent enough looks-wise for me to date. The first time they had a special where when you came in before noon you got 90 minutes instead of 60. I got two cups, one in the first few minutes on the massage table then a 75 minute decent massage followed by the second cup.

Moe.

Irishbastard
10-13-19, 16:58
Went a few weeks ago. Massuse was cute, probably early 40's. Great table shower, got all the nooks and crannies. Massage was solid, on the flip I learned that all services were offered. Up front fee was. 65, with 1. To do it all. She was very oral, very vocal. Finished w / her bent over the table.

DrJohnson
10-20-19, 09:14
Honestly, the only FS Spa I found was Galaxy up in Troy. Good times but be expecting to drop 2. For full.She is in Westchester.

https://tryst.link/escort/satine-doll-dot-com

JoeMuckInFutch
10-22-19, 08:48
Went a few weeks ago. Massuse was cute, probably early 40's. Great table shower, got all the nooks and crannies. Massage was solid, on the flip I learned that all services were offered. Up front fee was. 65, with 1. To do it all. She was very oral, very vocal. Finished w / her bent over the table.Catching up on reviews today. Not quite as good an experience. Chubby woman, Mya? She was reasonably attractive and just OK in performance; not very tight but she did work out some knots in my neck that were killing me.

Bollogna
11-23-19, 09:06
Visited Twice, better the 1st time. Lady is not attractive, good massage skills but HE is not so great. They are probably going to get new talent there soon. Location is better than other one in the area. $.

ShaggySkater1
11-29-19, 02:01
Hey guys kinda new to this does anyone know of any spots like this in the Newburgh / Middletown / Kingston area? Really looking for someone younger in 20's 30's to call for safe fun. Any help would be appreciated dm me.

HersheyGuy5
12-17-19, 13:44
I've been here a handful of times over the years. .6 to start and .4 for HE. Always get ts to start. Depending on the girl I've had hot stone, 2 pops, he only. You will leave happy but it is very inconsistent.

Amritaseeka
01-29-20, 23:23
Stopped by, got excellent TS, Massage and ST by Susy. Also enjoyed the sauna, which was something new. Susy is a tiny gal, maybe 4' 10", late 40's to early 50's, decent shape. Very playful and knows her stuff. Typical rates. People who actually post useful info here can pm me for more details.

Hvn777
02-10-20, 17:26
Anyone remember Halcyon spa in Middletown?

I miss that place.

Who was your favorite? Mine was Jasmine.

Moe_Greene
02-22-20, 23:46
Anyone remember Halcyon spa in Middletown?

I miss that place.

Who was your favorite? Mine was Jasmine.I only went once. Toni was my girl. She did good work.

Moe.

Moe_Greene
02-22-20, 23:53
After years of avoiding it I finally made a stop at this AMP. An old lady with skills have me a nice TS and then a decent massage. Then she gave me nice ass play while she stroked me to completion. . 6 to the house and. 4 to the lady.

I don't see a reason to return as there are younger with similar skills at most AMPs.

Moe.

Nik Tobarada
02-25-20, 23:14
Hello. I am a newcomer to this obsession. I've been meaning to register and post, but life gets in the way. I apologize that this, my very first post, is so long-winded. I have been amassing data, and have detailed notes on over 2 dozen AMP visits in the last 2 to 3 months (in the greater Hudson Valley area). That said, I'll leave the "creation story" and details of other venues, for other posts.

I felt obligated to chime in about the previous post. Just want to add my experience, and am not trying to contradict or invalidate Mr. Greene's experience.

I am willing to bet the "old lady with skills" is CeCe. Here is my notes, word for word, on CeCe (with parenthetical comments, not in the notes):

CeCe is wonderful. She's a bit older than others* (late 40's / early 50's), but makes up for this with other aspects. One: she speaks excellent English, and makes pleasant conversation with no language issues. And she gives a great, firm massage leaving me wondering if I should return just for "legit" (hate to use that word) massage. After the flip she had (I don't stare the whole time, obviously) a very attentive, slightly-smiling face while she worked (contrast with the impassive, robotic face some have). CeCe gave me. I hate to say it this way. A very maternal & nurturing HE. I say nurturing because at one point I felt myself getting very anxious (this was only my 2nd time, ever) and maybe losing it. She paused and looked at me smiling and said: "Hey. You need relax and enjoy. Plenty of time left. You come here to relax, yes?" "Yes," I affirmed. "So relax! (Inner monologue: "You're right, CeCe, I *do* need to fucking relax. ") No problems after the pep-talk.

And so, because of her amiability and genuine interest in my satisfaction: I would definitely return.

Nik's Chart Of Asian Female Apparent Age Vs. Actual.

Woman Looks / Woman Is.

50's / 60 plus.

40's / 50's.

30's / 40's.

20's / 30's.

Teen / 20's.

Would like to contrast this approach to the experience I had across the river wherein, at the 45-minute mark, the girl stopped / gave up and told me to finish myself.

IzzyMandelbaum
03-05-20, 12:40
Hello. I am a newcomer to this obsession. I've been meaning to register and post, but life gets in the way. I apologize that this, my very first post, is so long-winded. I have been amassing data, and have detailed notes on over 2 dozen AMP visits in the last 2 to 3 months (in the greater Hudson Valley area). That said, I'll leave the "creation story" and details of other venues, for other posts.

I felt obligated to chime in about the previous post. Just want to add my experience, and am not trying to contradict or invalidate Mr. Greene's experience.

I am willing to bet the "old lady with skills" is CeCe. Here is my notes, word for word, on CeCe (with parenthetical comments, not in the notes):

CeCe is wonderful. She's a bit older than others* (late 40's / early 50's), but makes up for this with other aspects. One: she speaks excellent English, and makes pleasant conversation with no language issues. And she gives a great, firm massage leaving me wondering if I should return just for "legit" (hate to use that word) massage. After the flip she had (I don't stare the whole time, obviously) a very attentive, slightly-smiling face while she worked (contrast with the impassive, robotic face some have). CeCe gave me. I hate to say it this way. A very maternal & nurturing HE. I say nurturing because at one point I felt myself getting very anxious (this was only my 2nd time, ever) and maybe losing it. She paused and looked at me smiling and said: "Hey. You need relax and enjoy. Plenty of time left. You come here to relax, yes?" "Yes," I affirmed. "So relax! (Inner monologue: "You're right, CeCe, I *do* need to fucking relax. ") No problems after the pep-talk..Hi,

Used to post on this site a long time ago under a different handle. Spent more time on a different forum that got shut down during the big purge a few years ago.

Wanted to chime in on my experiences here as well.

When I relocated back to the CT / NY area from the South, this was one of the first spots I checked out because I was tired of the Danbury scene. I wanted an enjoyable HE with a more legitimate massage.

The last 8 years, I have been a faithful customer. The experience quality was consistent, the place has stayed clean (could use a little TLC like paint and such), and the prices never changed. My ATF Udee is gone, but CeCe / CiCi is a perfect replacement for all the reasons listed above.

If I want the younger options, I'll go to Danbury. If I need a strong massage to relieve my back pain, I'm calling CeCe.

I also recommend a 4 hand session with her and Judy (massage not as good, but she is very playful). I usually call ahead to gauge if they've been busy or not before I take that option.

But very nurturing and friendly / playful is a big win here. Be happy to share more details via PM.

Nik Tobarada
03-06-20, 15:37
The Good

Sun & Moon. Newburgh. In a strip mall. You stand directly in front, with the sign above you and the windows (with decals of attractive people with hot stones on the their back, covering them) in front of you. But where is the damn door? So you circle around again. Hoping the karate people and the hair salon people don't catch you reconnoitering. It's ok; you've got your hoodie on. The door is to the left of the venue itself, far enough that you'll observe to yourself: "That's weird". You enter an antechamber which has and locked / buzzer'd inner door with a camera. I buzzed and was met with an absolutely stunning Korean woman named CeCe (or Sissy). She took me by the arm, like your prom date would, led me to a room, and gave an almost-perfect experience. At the 45-minute mark, she suddenly stopped and told me to finish myself. I don't understand why she did this. I said: "No. *You* will finish me. " "I try one more time," she replied. She did, and all was well. After, I tipped her well and she got all chummy again, saying: "You come back soon. " I'll probably return because she was so damned hot, but I don't like quitters in my life. Also I rarely find myself in Newburgh. What the hell was that? Stopping with 15 to go and giving up. Please.

The Bad

Moonlight Beauty. Newburgh. Don't bother now. From my research, it was formerly a place we'd go to. Now it's legit. There's a sign on the door (the room door, not the venue door) that says: "No sexual favors. Don't even ask. " I took a picture of it with my phone. Plus the lady (Chinese) was fat. Yes, I'm chubby too. But she's not paying me for a HE.

JJ Center Spa. Wappingers. Formerly 'Your Green Spa' (see posts #31 and #46), a local favorite. Had a wonderful experience with Cindy, who was even more attractive than CeCe / Sissy (above). And younger. This was about 1. 5 months ago, and I vowed to return. "Why are you putting a good thing under The Bad, Nik?" Because when I called a week ago, to return? No answer. Got a return call a few minutes later (different number), explaining that the entire building (with all businesses) had burned down! I Googled it, and yes, it's true:

https://www.recordonline.com/photogallery/th/20200226/news/226009999/PH/1

The Ugly

It infuriates me that the Pleasant Valley venue at 17 North Avenue, currently known as "Hudson Family Spa", posts daily on STG and CityX. This is total false advertising / lure you in tactics. I went one evening about a month ago. Was greeted by 2 unattractive Chinese ladies, one very old, one even older (see Nik's chart in my original post #61). The even older one was my provider. Sign on the room door said in large Times-Roman font: Leave Your Underwear On. Also I mentioned "even-older". She looked 60, which means she was actually 100. This is a "legit" (hate to use that term) place; keep away. Observe the word 'family' in the title. I usually commit to the experience, no matter what I encounter. Thus, I got what they offer: a decent, normal massage.

HersheyGuy5
03-21-20, 09:28
Drove by yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was empty. Door was answered by Cindy. She is not who I usually see. I asked for an hour but she suggested 30 minutes. I paid for an hour. I got a decent back massage and after 20 minutes she told me to flip. She immediately started with the HJ and I was done. After the clean up she offered more massage but I declined. She brought up price of half hour massage and I remindd her I paid for the hour. She left the room and returned with the extra money. Never had that happen before. I will return but I have had better sessions by others here.

JoeyKing2019
03-22-20, 04:43
Drove by yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was empty. Door was answered by Cindy. She is not who I usually see. I asked for an hour but she suggested 30 minutes. I paid for an hour. I got a decent back massage and after 20 minutes she told me to flip. She immediately started with the HJ and I was done. After the clean up she offered more massage but I declined. She brought up price of half hour massage and I remindd her I paid for the hour. She left the room and returned with the extra money. Never had that happen before. I will return but I have had better sessions by others here.Is this the correct name of The spa. Centure spa? Google doesn't bring any results. Can you please share the town or location. Thanks.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-22-20, 09:48
Is this the correct name of The spa. Centure spa? Google doesn't bring any results. Can you please share the town or location. Thanks.A 30 sec effort on Rubmaps produced the name and location at 611 Rt17 K in Montgomery. I recall going there many years ago and receiving standard service at standard rates.

LittleElvis
03-23-20, 10:43
A 30 sec effort on Rubmaps produced the name and location at 611 Rt17 K in Montgomery. I recall going there many years ago and receiving standard service at standard rates.Would have to agree, standard rub / tug, don't ever recall leaving there and saying to myself I got to get back there soon.

Moe_Greene
04-02-20, 10:20
When this isolation is over I am going to drive down to Flushing, find an AMP with young hotties, and have a nice 4-hand and threesome. Out one snatch and in the next.

Moe.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-03-20, 07:52
When this isolation is over I am going to drive down to Flushing, find an AMP with young hotties, and have a nice 4-hand and threesome. Out one snatch and in the next.

Moe.Thanks for the idea Moe. Going to have plenty of cash saved because I'm still able to work, for now. Not sure how long that will last. Finally time for scratching some things off the bucket list because this shit is going to happen again, according to one epidemiologist I read out of Penn State. But I will probably not hobby in the metro New York area for a long time yet so the threesome will have to be closer to home with the MILF / GILFs we get near Boston.

Moe_Greene
04-09-20, 23:59
Now allow me to look backward. I miss Gold Spa in Newburgh. It bit the dust after a January 2016 raid. I always had the same lady, who gave a great hard massage with prostate massage and manual finish. The massage was so great that I used to get a two just a couple days apart. I would feel awful for a day and then great for a week.

I also miss Valhalla in Kingston. The facilities were by far the best in the Hudson Valley and the women would give you everything once they got to know you.

And last I will mourn Poughkeepsie's loss of Leeza, the Brazilian cock whisperer. She had the best HJ skills in the region. I hear she is still plying her trade in Central Massachusetts. Good for those folks.

Moe.

JGreen5566
04-21-20, 07:19
Well the good news I was able to find a spa that was still open, the rest was not so good. I have been here a few times before so I know the person that runs it and does massages when no other woman are working. I text back and forth and gave her an ETA when I was arriving. She must of fallen asleep since I was standing outside the door for long enough that I started to leave when she finally answered. She was very safe and wore a mask and gloves the whole time. The massage was one of the worst I have ever had and the whole time she complain about the owner demanding her rent, with no music on so no avoiding listening to her. On the flip she start demanding large amounts for extra's I didn't even ask for or want, at one point she appeared very angry with me. I ended up paying for the massage and leaving, this was a total waste of time and the worst massage I think I ever had.

Stay Safe.

JG.

Mighty Spearsman
05-04-20, 18:41
I hope I am posting this in the right area. Made a trip up to your fine city for the weekend. Decided I would check out the local AMP talent. Stopped in Kings Relaxation and was greeted by Lisa. Settled for an hour massage. She took me to the room and asked if I wanted a table shower and of course I agreed. Nice shower she really paid attention to the little guy. Back to the room for the massage LOL. She went straight to the package and started with the tease. After about 5 minutes she asked me to flip. She started the handshake and blowing on the head and I said suck it baby and she complied. I lasted about 10 minutes and she grinned at me and left to get a hot towel cleaned me up. Then she massaged my arms and legs for about 5 minutes and said all done. The massage was 75 so I tipped her 40 and she smiled and said thank you. I guess $. 15 isn't bad for a shower and BBBJ.Just wanted to write a quick report to point out the benefit of reading USA SG. A few months ago (before the quarantine), I was in the Middletown, NY area for business. Since I've never been in this area in my life, I decided to go here to check out what was available and found the above 2018 report by RoadRunner51.

Based on what RoadRunner wrote, I decided to check out King's Relaxation. I had a great visit although it was a bit different that what he experienced. I was greeted by Sunny, a young Korean lady who appeared to be in her late 20's (meaning she was probably in her early 30's), slender, small-breasted and a very pretty face. Nice table shower, excellent massage including back-walking, then the sexy finger-massage that led to a nice hand finish. Sunny let me wander a bit under her clothes but I never got the sense that anything more was available. Hey, I needed a good massage as I was aching, so the $75 + $40 tip was money well spent, and yes, I would return if I was in the area.

Another note - most of the AMPS that I've been to in CT feature women who are well over 40 or even 50 years old, so getting a massage from Sunny was a breath of fresh air.

Willow52
05-09-20, 15:50
I used to like Hannas. Haven't been for a couple years. Always nice girls, never too old. Very clean and friendly. Was starting to think extra extras could be had. Anyone been lately?

RandomGuyFrom
05-28-20, 20:49
Anyone know what phase parlors open back up in?

Cumz4u
05-30-20, 09:54
Anyone know what phase parlors open back up in?Phase 69. LOL.

Don't think any county website will list "massage parlors" on their website.

Probably just have to go up to the door & knock to see if anyone answers.

BJohn67
06-01-20, 23:18
Anyone know what phase parlors open back up in?In many places, massage is with salons, nails, barbers, etc. Called personal services.

Nik Tobarada
06-15-20, 12:05
It's Danbury-related, but due to proximity I thought it might interest you:

This. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7184-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4832177&viewfull=1#post4832177)

LittleElvis
06-16-20, 09:57
In many places, massage is with salons, nails, barbers, etc. Called personal services.If I understand emperor Cuomo's latest update, it sounds like next Tuesday June 23rd our AMP hobby restarts. I am very much looking forward to some 1. 6 donations. Wonder how many won't reopen.

JoeyKing2019
06-17-20, 17:39
Gents, any recommendation of any massage parlor in Poughkeepsie or Fishkill area? Do recommend, please. Stay safe gents.

LittleElvis
06-29-20, 15:04
Had a nice visit Sat in Middletown at Warm, masks required upon entry but happy to say everything else was just like prior to Corona. Would definitely repeat. Std rates.

Nik Tobarada
07-01-20, 13:03
Gents, any recommendation of any massage parlor in Poughkeepsie or Fishkill area? Do recommend, please. Stay safe gents."In Spa" (Route 9, Wappingers) is open and bustling with activity. I know this because there was a bevy of girls inside, and I passed a guy on his way out (on my way in). This was just a few days ago. I had "Bebe". She was middle-age-ish, but attractive. Above-average massage, excellent HE. They take precautions: temp gun, hand sanitizer, masks.

A week plus ago, I was at "Easy Spa" (also known as New Ease Spa) in LaGrangeville. It was my 2nd time, here. This is becoming one of my more favorite places. "Sissy" is very attractive (to me), gives a fantastic massage, and a fantastic HE. They also take precautions (see above).

These next 3 places, I have been to before Covid, but not recently. However, phone calls to each place indicate that they ARE open and ready to receive customers: Heaven (Route 9, Wappingers), Healing Touch (Fishkill), and Spring Beauty (Route 9, Wappingers) are all open. For more details on Healing Touch, see my post #61 on Page 2 of this thread. And another's reply post to that one (#62). Spring Beauty had, before Covid hit, one of the MOST beautiful MTs I've ever seen. Her name was / is Summer. If you go to Spring Beauty, ask for Summer.

All that said, my tried and true / go-to places with my favorite girls, are both in Mahopac. I'm guessing that's too far south for you. Take care, be safe.

Buck2020
07-21-20, 14:25
Anyone visited a local AMP with a girl with big natural boobs? Soft proffered. There was an older busty woman at a place near Newburgh (pleasure?) Any others?

Tweener1290
07-28-20, 14:56
254 Hana Spa (17 k Newburgh) is open for business. I tried to call a few times without a response, today they answered the phone and I headed over. The most important thing I suspect people want to know is procedure so, they spray you with something, make you use hand sanitizer, take temp and remove shoes. Your mask must stay on for the entire visit, including the shower and massage when you're face down. She wore a glove for the ending too which ruined it. It was just too weird for overall me so I'll not return but otherwise "Lisa" was great. It might be time to save some money either there will be no precautions and that's a bit irresponsible or so many that it takes away from the point.

Tweener1290
07-28-20, 15:05
Centure Health Spa AKA Ruby Spa in Montgomery on 17 k. Went a week or so ago, called told to come right over. Ring bell, masseuse wasn't wearing a mask took no precautions and didn't care if I wore mine. Since I asked for a half she went right to it. Too dangerous and stupid to repeat plus the HE was too direct and to the point for my liking. Sad, used to be an okay spot.

JGreen5566
08-03-20, 08:53
Very odd set up as there is almost no place to park. If you go around back all the spots are marked off for the place next door. Also the front door is on the main street which make its almost impossible to get in or out without being seen. Once in the the rooms are small and only have a curtain, no doors. The ad mentions table showers but I have never been offered one. The massages are generally poor at best and girls seems to be going through he motions. On the flip pretty much everything is offered. The should just offer a service that includes no pretend massage and get to the main course.

ZackRo
08-04-20, 11:06
Went to in spa asked for my atf but was told she has the flu. So I just asked to leave and on the plan B. Not sure of the sickness but I won't return anytime soon.

InquiringSnake
08-07-20, 20:36
Have to stay in a hotel for days. Ventured out and surprised unexpected blow job. Massage skills were above average and soft touch was top notch. Will go back before leaving the town. Glad to find a decent place.

Rluedtke
08-08-20, 23:45
Hey Guys -.

I'm a native of Kingston but left for the Army and have not been back for a long time. Am coming "home" late this month and would like to check out the "local talent" during my stay.

Any recommendations for activities in the Kingston area?

Are / Luedtke.

Irishbastard
08-09-20, 16:43
Hey Guys -.

I'm a native of Kingston but left for the Army and have not been back for a long time. Am coming "home" late this month and would like to check out the "local talent" during my stay.

Any recommendations for activities in the Kingston area?

Are / Luedtke.Blue Spa on Boices Lane by the pizza place and Seoul Spa by Salvation Army are standard, but good happy ending kind of places. Thank you for your service BTW.

Moe_Greene
08-09-20, 22:20
I stopped in here last week. The masseuse went by Mamie. She was not so skilled with the table shower or the massagee and her HE technique was mechanical. But she was a young-looking, hot Korean, so I came hard. I don't think I will return.

Moe.

DamnDud
08-12-20, 14:43
Place been there for years and I also been knowing MMS since 2018. Mostly can expect a good massage followed by a last minute happy HJ but also sometimes when I get intimate with providers they might offer BBBJCIM occasionally. Someone left there last Summer swallowed the whole seeds. It was pretty impressive still keep me reminding it whenever I get in the same room with different girls. Hoping it happens again still spinning my Roulette wheel.

Nik Tobarada
08-19-20, 09:42
I wish to modify what was, I think, and overall positive viewpoint on Spring Beauty that I had in post 81 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?15638-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4858172&viewfull=1#post4858172).

Summer is gone. The girl, not the season. Yes, there are other pretty girls there now. But they ALWAYS now skimp on time. You'll find your hour cut down to 45 minutes, or worse. Maybe some don't mind as long as they get the finale they came for. But I'm of the mind: "I paid for an hour; give me my hour. ".

A dangerous business practice, given there are good places within a stone's throw (Heaven, In Spa, Healing Touch).

JoeMuckInFutch
08-19-20, 13:18
Place been there for years and I also been knowing MMS since 2018. Mostly can expect a good massage followed by a last minute happy HJ but also sometimes when I get intimate with providers they might offer BBBJCIM occasionally. Someone left there last Summer swallowed the whole seeds. It was pretty impressive still keep me reminding it whenever I get in the same room with different girls. Hoping it happens again still spinning my Roulette wheel.If this is the place at the left end of a crappy little strip mall within a crappy shopping plaza, I've been there a bunch of times and reported here. Different process experience each time but can end any way you want it to end. Most times the old MMS does the massage, then calls in the young girl for the FS, then the old woman finishes the massage. No time to build any excitment with the girl, jsut stcik it in and go. Have not been since COVID and probably won't until there is a vaccine because this was never the cleanest place and unless somebody reports they are taking the COVID stuff seriously, I will pass. That is assuming I ever get back on the road again and out of the fucking house.

Njud79
10-05-20, 21:00
Any AMPs in or near Poughkeepsie? First trip in months and have an itch.

BuzzKill7
10-06-20, 12:29
Been there once. Only got massage better than average followed by R&T.

Guess I might have better package deal but not sure. Any intel?

JoeMuckInFutch
10-07-20, 08:13
Been there once. Only got massage better than average followed by R&T.

Guess I might have better package deal but not sure. Any intel?Mediocre but a full menu.

Willow52
10-08-20, 18:04
Anyone tried the Asian massage from the 17 k motel? Or Elegant spa 9 w. ?

Don't know where to spend my money. Or go the extra miles and time and go to the only place I've had great consistency, Danbury. It's been awhile.

Tweener1290
10-09-20, 09:40
Anyone tried the Asian massage from the 17 k motel? Or Elegant spa 9 w. ?

Don't know where to spend my money. Or go the extra miles and time and go to the only place I've had great consistency, Danbury. It's been awhile.If by 17 k motel massage you're referring to the STG ads, I don't see that being a real massage. Also lots of warnings below to stay away from that hotel.

I have been to Elegant recently, it was a decent experience but nothing having me run back. I did half, had a decent massage by a nice lady. There are signs up stating it's a legit business & no extras but a standard finish is available. There isn't a table shower available if that's important to you.

Merle2
10-17-20, 11:05
I am looking too.

Buck20
10-31-20, 12:27
I have tried a few local places.

You can anything at heavenly for the right price, older woman's, table shower. In spa, you skinny girl, used deep heat, not impressed. Aroma is good, no table shower, various girls, friendly and 7 nhurried. Elegant is a fave. Older woman with good skills. No ts, he only.

I like to play with big soft boobs during the he but Asian girls are usually small and firm. Anyone know a provider with big soft assets? Mature and extra pounds OK.

DrSideBurns
01-26-21, 12:23
Not sure if this is the right sub forum, but does anyone have any info on Mom Spa in White Plains. I think awhile back, under a different name, it was well regarded for "good things" curious if that's still the case. Apologies if this is the wrong sub forum.

PlanetEarth
01-26-21, 18:42
Not sure if this is the right sub forum, but does anyone have any info on Mom Spa in White Plains. I think awhile back, under a different name, it was well regarded for "good things" curious if that's still the case. Apologies if this is the wrong sub forum.The massage forum in Westchester is active, ask there.

SlamT
02-11-21, 22:30
Fellas, I have a good report tonight. A bit far from my usual CTmongering grounds, but well worth the drive! On Saturday, I traveled about two hours from Hartford to Goshen, NY and visited Euro Massage. Was tired of the Connecticut Asian MP scene and wanted something different. After reading a good report from a fellow monger on another board about a Russian MP, decided to phone for an appointment. Asked for Michelle but was told that Aylin (pronounced "Eileen") would be available. Why not?

The parlor is definitely in the country, but still very easy to find, just off an exit on I-84 not far from Newburgh. Arrived, went upstairs to second floor and was greeted by a 5'5" tall beauty in her thirties wearing a black spaghetti strap dress and sexy heels. Beautiful flowing jet-black hair down to her mid-back and sexy seductive eyes (more on that a bit). Led me to the clean, dimly lit room and collected the 1. 0 house fee. I don't know if half hours are offered here. Undressed and enjoyed an excellent, but not overly playful, table shower. We talked freely (her English is great and sounds far sexier to my ears than the typical Asian pronunciation we're used to hearing)! Gave us a chance to get to know each other a bit before getting busy.

Back in the room, I mentioned full service and Aylin named a price of 2. 0. It'd been three years since I last visited a Russian parlor (in Port Chester, NY), but this is the same pricing I remember. Although I didn't inquire, it might be possible to select from a menu of variable priced services (e. G. , nude massage, CBJ). Me, I'm the sort that wants everything, and everything I got!

She dropped her dress to the floor and allowed me the pleasure of slipping off her sexy black high-cut thong (complete with sequined waistband). Holy cow; this girl has an amazing body! She's trim and muscular and -turns out – she's a dancer. Ballet (not the stripper variety!) which explains her well developed thighs, shapely calves and rounded arse. Her lady bits are smoothly shaven, her breasts delightfully shaped C-cups with proportionally large areolas and nipples (very responsive to touch and tongue). She has a cute tattoo on lower back and a small, discrete and highly appropriate flame on her lower leg. Fantastic sexy package!

We enjoyed a spirited 69 session followed by a great missionary romp consisting of me on top and later me standing and driving deeply into her with legs over my shoulder, demonstrating her superb flexibility. As I stood over her, I noticed that her eyes had a hypnotic, yet somewhat familiar look. At the moment of truth, I ripped off the cover and coated her tits with a decent load of spunk, which she promptly rubbed into her chest while sighing and purring. What a finale!

Took a quick stand-up shower to rinse off before riding home and asked about her heritage. Turns out she's from Russia, but had one Russian and one Mongolian parent, which explains the eyes. I'd say she represents the perfect fusion of both cultures and I definitely plan on seeing her again. She mentioned that she works on Tuesdays and Saturdays, so if you want to see her, plan accordingly. However, pretty sure that Michelle and the other young lovelies who work there will likely take good care of you. And if anyone else has had the pleasure, please share with us. Feel free to PM if you have questions. I'll probably post a link to this review in the Danbury and Hartford sections,too, for my CT buddies.

Cumz4u
02-12-21, 10:30
Thanks for the review SlamT.

Seems like all day total was 3. 0? Even though it would be real nice to get service from a Russian instead of an Asian for a change of pace & even though your description of her seems like she's a knockout, that's $ more than the going rate for the same (hit or miss) service. On the fence on this one but it's good to have this knowledge in my back pocket. LOL. Thanks again.

Tweener1290
02-12-21, 10:47
Thanks for the solid review at SlamT! I agree with at Logan14, it might be a bit much for me on a gamble, but good for back pocket.

[QUOTE=SlamT;5203730]Fellas, I have a good report tonight. A bit far from my usual CTmongering grounds, but well worth the drive! On Saturday, I traveled about two hours from Hartford to Goshen, NY and visited Euro Massage. Was tired of the Connecticut Asian MP scene and wanted something different. After reading a good report from a fellow monger on another board about a Russian MP, decided to phone for an appointment. Asked for Michelle but was told that Aylin (pronounced "Eileen") would be available. Why not?

The parlor is definitely in the country, but still very easy to find, just off an exit on I-84 not far from Newburgh. Arrived, went upstairs to second floor and was greeted by a 5'5" tall beauty in her thirties wearing a black spaghetti strap dress and sexy heels. Beautiful flowing jet-black hair down to her mid-back and sexy seductive eyes (more on that a bit). Led me to the clean, dimly lit room and collected the 1. 0 house fee. I don't know if half hours are offered here. Undressed and enjoyed an excellent, but not overly playful, table shower. We talked freely (her English is great and sounds far sexier to my ears than the typical Asian pronunciation we're used to hearing)! Gave us a chance to get to know each other a bit before getting busy.

Back in the room, I mentioned full service and Aylin named a price of 2. 0. It'd been three years since I last visited a Russian parlor (in Port Chester, NY), but this is the same pricing I remember. Although I didn't inquire, it might be possible to select from a menu of variable priced services (e. G. , nude massage, CBJ). Me, I'm the sort that wants everything, and everything I got!

She dropped her dress to the floor and allowed me the pleasure of slipping off her sexy black high-cut thong (complete with sequined waistband). Holy cow; this girl has an amazing body! She's trim and muscular and -turns out she's a dancer. Ballet (not the stripper variety!) which explains her well developed thighs, shapely calves and rounded arse. Her lady bits are smoothly shaven, her breasts delightfully shaped C-cups with proportionally large areolas and nipples (very responsive to touch and tongue). She has a cute tattoo on lower back and a small, discrete and highly appropriate flame on her lower leg. Fantastic sexy package!/QUOTE]

LouisLikes10
02-15-21, 11:26
SlamT.

Google EuroScratch in Stamford. Eastern European girls. Young (very) but good.

Lexi is blonde, tight ass, really tight all over! Nice tits and good in every way.

Chanel is sexy as all hell. Will try Rita soon. After you build a rapport and show some cash anything goes.

Heard they closed for Covid but should be back up and running again. I've been tight on funds, otherwise I'd be there weekly or more.

Fellas, I have a good report tonight. A bit far from my usual CTmongering grounds, but well worth the drive! On Saturday, I traveled about two hours from Hartford to Goshen, NY and visited Euro Massage. Was tired of the Connecticut Asian MP scene and wanted something different. After reading a good report from a fellow monger on another board about a Russian MP, decided to phone for an appointment. Asked for Michelle but was told that Aylin (pronounced "Eileen") would be available. Why not?

SlamT
02-17-21, 15:21
Certain that I've never heard of the Stamford spot mentioned. Not able to find it in search engine or other boards.

Care to share the contact info?

SlamT.

Google EuroScratch in Stamford. Eastern European girls. Young (very) but good.

Lexi is blonde, tight ass, really tight all over! Nice tits and good in every way.

Chanel is sexy as all hell. Will try Rita soon. After you build a rapport and show some cash anything goes.

Heard they closed for Covid but should be back up and running again. I've been tight on funds, otherwise I'd be there weekly or more.

KevinCostello
02-17-21, 23:47
Still there dude pretty easy to find but not at all as good as before.

They had some more liberal providers now its standard non FS AMP. Before they used to have minis and no panties and 2 x release but not anymore.

The post covid scene she wore mask whole time just meh.

Not sure if this is the right sub forum, but does anyone have any info on Mom Spa in White Plains. I think awhile back, under a different name, it was well regarded for "good things" curious if that's still the case. Apologies if this is the wrong sub forum.

LouisLikes10
02-18-21, 10:44
Google EUROPEAN _ Amazing New Form of Relaxation _ Body Scratch.

Maybe check bedpage. Can I share the # on here?

Certain that I've never heard of the Stamford spot mentioned. Not able to find it in search engine or other boards.

Care to share the contact info?

DrSideBurns
02-23-21, 00:15
Still there dude pretty easy to find but not at all as good as before.

They had some more liberal providers now its standard non FS AMP. Before they used to have minis and no panties and 2 x release but not anymore.

The post covid scene she wore mask whole time just meh.Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

SlamT
02-24-21, 22:42
Good job on vectoring us to European / Stamford. Those of us who don't read BEDPAGE would likely never have heard about this joint. Good on you, too, for sharing names (Lexi, Chanel, Rita) and a basic description (of Lexi), since no photos appear in the ad. Can you elaborate on donations that produce "anything goes" results?

As for posting phone numbers, I think might be OK when it's already been posted in a link (still, I'd double check the Forum Guidelines before doing). But I know it's OK to post the actual link (as I'm doing here). So maybe we can get some other mongers on the case and ferret out the goods at "European Scratch". Might just have to fire up my burner app and inquire about an appointment!

https://connecticut.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/stamford-ct/9676825.html

Google EUROPEAN _ Amazing New Form of Relaxation _ Body Scratch.

Maybe check bedpage. Can I share the # on here?

JJB944
03-11-21, 18:24
Gentlemen,

Looking for intel on New Windsor AMP. Sun&Moon Spa.

Haven't been on a couple of years-since the last local "sting".

Anyone have any updates they can share?

Appreciate the assist.

Tweener1290
03-12-21, 11:20
Gentlemen,

Looking for intel on New Windsor AMP. Sun&Moon Spa.

Haven't been on a couple of years-since the last local "sting".

Anyone have any updates they can share?

Appreciate the assist.Over the years I've had mixed results, basic R&T to BBBJ and last visit everything was on the table. My last visit was October 2019, so almost a year and a half ago. I'm sure at the least you'd get a standard service. I'm personally not a fan of the store front and chances of being seen. If you go report back, I'm curious.

JJB944
03-16-21, 14:34
Over the years I've had mixed results, basic R&T to BBBJ and last visit everything was on the table. My last visit was October 2019, so almost a year and a half ago. I'm sure at the least you'd get a standard service. I'm personally not a fan of the store front and chances of being seen. If you go report back, I'm curious.Thanks Tweener! Will share the latest after I visit.

JJB944
03-21-21, 11:33
Thanks Tweener! Will share the latest after I visit.Follow-up:

"Linda". Probably not her real name. Met me at door - 25 yr old who provided the requested table shower and firm massage. A pleasant surprise. No translation issues either. While tickling the "twins", opted for the "full Monty" and was able to negotiate BBFS. Deep throat was outstanding, FS was pretty good. Not too shabby an experience for not visiting their for awhile.

Noted Tweener's issue with being easily seen during the day entering and exiting. Parked in front of the mall away from the entrance. Full face Covid face mask and a baseball cap was enough camouflage without drawing any unnecessary additional attention.

The pizza 3 doors down was pretty good also.

Will go back and would recommend.

JeffWheeler
03-23-21, 14:32
Hey guys,

I'm headed to goshen tomorrow. I set up an appointment with Aylin. The lady that answered the phone had an Asian sound to her voice do they have a mamasan there? I obviously lied and said I had been there before I'll report back my findings.

Jeff.

JeffWheeler
03-24-21, 16:01
Slam is correct Aylin is a great provider. I was a little late to my appointment today but she didn't seem to mind. I obviously lied and said I had been there before. She didn't seem convinced so I dropped the name Michelle just because I remember seeing it on rub maps. That satisfied her. Now for the details. Aylin is definitely in her 50's and of Asian decent. She did confirm she was from Russia so based on slams post I was expecting a white woman. She has a botched boob job but is still a pretty lady. Now when it came down to business she is very fun. A little time playing with the kitty got her whole body shaking and saying "no more to sensitive". I found that to be quite fun. I wasn't looking for sex but we had some oiled up fun after that left me happy. It was the normal house fee and $140 for a tip. I am spending a lot of time down here in Fishkill for work so I plan to check a few other ladies out. I do prefer white or Hispanic women so if anyone can steer me in the right direction at euro massage I'm open to suggestions. If anyone has any other questions feel free to shoot me a message. I usually monger up in Schenectady so that's where my base of knowledge is. Happy hunting guys.

JGreen5566
03-30-21, 19:56
This place is terrible. The woman massage or whatever you like to call it was terrible. She walked out of the room multiple time to have conversation with two males that I guess work or live there. When she was in the room I got to listen to the two males have a loud conversation, yes very relaxing. On the flip she gives the hand signal and they starts with her demand for 50. I laugh and say 40 and she keep asking if it is my first time there, what like this will make me pay 50 because you just opened. I told her ever place around is 40 and take it or leave it. She starts to proceed and it is so bad I stop her a few minutes in and tell her I am done. She looks surprised and leaves room for a hot towel. When she gets back I am dressed and give her 20 and said good luck.

Nik Tobarada
04-01-21, 16:39
Everything JGreen5566 saidI'm just offering a different viewpoint; not trying to obviate your review, JGreen.

I've been to Tao twice, and both were good experiences. I had, both times, "Lisa". Perhaps you had a different girl? There were no males conversing while I was there. If there males were there, they were quiet. The first time, on the flip, she started to negotiate what she wanted for basic HE service. I held up a hand as if to imply "cease / stop". "I will take good care of you. " She took my word for it and went to work. Needless to say, I took care of her. She was pleased, and seemed happy to see me the 2nd time.

The 2nd time (same girl), she. Of her own volition. Said "I want you to be really happy! And removed her clothes! Gorgeous body. I was led to believe that higher forms of service are available, but did not avail myself that particular time (based on what I had previously prepared my wallet with).

The $70 is a little pricey, considering you can go in any direction and get cheaper (Healing Touch in Fishkill, Spring Beauty in Wappingers, In Spa in Wappingers. Are all $60. And Heaven, right next door, is $65).

I will be more observant / listen harder for the males next time. Knowing they are there, somewhere, is disconcerting.

Tweener1290
04-05-21, 13:21
Follow-up:

"Linda". Probably not her real name. Met me at door - 25 yr old who provided the requested table shower and firm massage. A pleasant surprise. No translation issues either. While tickling the "twins", opted for the "full Monty" and was able to negotiate BBFS. Deep throat was outstanding, FS was pretty good. Not too shabby an experience for not visiting their for awhile.

Noted Tweener's issue with being easily seen during the day entering and exiting. Parked in front of the mall away from the entrance. Full face Covid face mask and a baseball cap was enough camouflage without drawing any unnecessary additional attention.

Will go back and would recommend.Thanks for following up, good to know a nearby place provides more than basic services. I've considered front parking too, wrap the corner and dive in, guess I am nervous about my car being seen in general, although that's part of the thrill isn't it. Debating about visiting again, your review helped. If I go, I'll report back. Thanks again!

Kevin218
04-09-21, 01:45
Follow-up:

Will go back and would recommend.Super good to know for my next road trip in the area. Sounds better than I would have expected but I realize svc may vary at places like this. Thanks again!

Coh123
04-20-21, 18:27
If you are looking for a nice legitimate massage by a very pretty lady go to this spa. Her name is Angela and you need to book an appointment. Unfortunately, she did not give me any extras, but it was nice looking at her (even with her mask on).

Zmac1
04-21-21, 09:39
If you are looking for a nice legitimate massage by a very pretty lady go to this spa. Her name is Angela and you need to book an appointment. Unfortunately, she did not give me any extras, but it was nice looking at her (even with her mask on).Did you ask for extras? Was draping required? What was the damage?

Coh123
04-21-21, 11:54
Did you ask for extras? Was drapping required? What was the damage?Yes, I asked and she said no. Drapping was required. $60 was required plus tip.

Coh123
04-23-21, 13:41
Due to many scammers on escort sites and the street monsters out there, I decided to visit this spa. I met Coco. A beautiful 24 year old from China. The entry fee was $60. I stayed one hour. This was probably one of the nicest spa experiences I had in a long time. I had four releases and I dined at the "why" several times between releases. Based on having 4 releases and dining at the "why", I thought the tip was fair ($100). She was so so nice. The only negatives are that her behind is rather flat, and she asked for the tip up front. Her voice is a little on the loud side (if it means anything to some of you). There was no FS here. I asked. I did not ask for an oral massage.

Jalan49
04-24-21, 21:39
Stopped by yesterday and asked for Linda but she was not available. Ruby a Korean around 37 years old was available. She was around a 6 but had a very good personality. Her English was not bad so we started with a TS then massage. About 40 minutes into the session we negotiated an FS which was fairly decent. She kept her face covered the whole time but indicated she is getting her first vaccination on Monday so kissing and other oral services may be on the table in a few weeks. Will probably repeat again in 3 to 5 weeks but may not be first choice for others. Linda the other woman apparently is in her 20's and does a killer BBBJ and is very easy on the eyes.

JJB944
04-25-21, 08:36
Was out west today playing golf and decided to stop by.

Very good Covid precautions. Temperature taken and hand sanitizer.

Typical. 6 for the hour. Thorough TS and negotiated Covered FS to $.

Paper thin walls and I could hear the guys in the Pizza kitchen next door. And I'm sure they could hear us also.

Didn't get a name, but she's was about 5'6" with nice surgically enhanced rack and a playful demeanor.

She even started laughing with the noises we were making.

Haven't been there in a couple of years, but nice experience.

Would go back again now that things are loosening up a bit. Pleasant change from the fake escort ads experienced as of late.

LennyMars
04-26-21, 16:59
Warm Spa.

I don't find myself out here often anymore since I started working remotely. I've been frequenting this place since they opened and haven't been back since before the pandemic. Greeted by MMS and we caught up for bit. Typical. 6 for the hour, included TS. My provider was Ella. Ordinary in looks, but gives a great massage. FS available. MMS saw me on my way out and we chatted some more. She sent me on my way with a bottle of water and an apple.

Zmac1
04-27-21, 09:52
Warm Spa.

I don't find myself out here often anymore since I started working remotely. I've been frequenting this place since they opened and haven't been back since before the pandemic. Greeted by MMS and we caught up for bit. Typical. 6 for the hour, included TS. My provider was Ella. Ordinary in looks, but gives a great massage. FS available. MMS saw me on my way out and we chatted some more. She sent me on my way with a bottle of water and an apple.I haven't gone there in a while. How are things lately? Clean? Is there a better lineup over the "ordinary"?

LittleElvis
04-28-21, 14:03
I haven't gone there in a while. How are things lately? Clean? Is there a better lineup over the "ordinary"?Unfortunately, Sara has closed up shop, too bad as some great times there.

Zmac1
04-29-21, 08:57
Unfortunately, Sara has closed up shop, too bad as some great times there.I thought Lenny just described being there, no?

LennyMars
04-29-21, 14:56
I thought Lenny just described being there, no?Unless she closed up shop the day after. I hope not. Don't know when I can make it out there again. May not be until the summer.

Max #01
04-30-21, 22:29
Guys -- DC-area senior heading to Albany on Sunday. I remember reading reviews about FS non-Asian MPs in your area. I'm not adverse to AMPs (frequent visitor in DC) but I want to do something different. I'm not familiar with the Hudson Valley geography while driving north on the Thruway, so I can't help with the name of the city. But, I know it's somewhere in the Newburgh area. I would be immensely grateful for any details and advice. I will be happy to return the favor for anyone headed south to the DC-Baltimore area. PMs welcome. Thanks!

Yogi9050
05-01-21, 16:09
I'm in Middletown yet again. Stroll was non existent, perhaps I'm not in the correct areas. Found a bus stop (Coach) nothing in area. Any help would be helpful. Broke down and visited 3 separate AMPs. Warm, King, 211 and all were staffed with 2 - 3 very old women. Each place said they will have more people there Saturday night. I've been reading the posts is there a preference? Is there a decent stroll in Middletown?

LittleElvis
05-03-21, 06:56
Unless she closed up shop the day after. I hope not. Don't know when I can make it out there again. May not be until the summer.Thank you for correcting me! I haven't been there for a little while, probably 3 months ago I stopped by around lunchtime and doors were locked and the outside lights are now basically always off (I assumed the worst). Stopped by on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised, thanks again guys!

Zmac1
05-03-21, 08:48
Thank you for correcting me! I haven't been there for a little while, probably 3 months ago I stopped by around lunchtime and doors were locked and the outside lights are now basically always off (I assumed the worst). Stopped by on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised, thanks again guys!How was the lineup when you went?

Tweener1290
05-03-21, 11:46
Thanks to JBB944 & Jalan49 reports I decided to visit. Went late about 45 minutes before closing. Met at door by decent looking lady, 30-40 range I would guess, maybe 5 foot or so (maybe same lady as Jalan49). I wanted to be in and out (pun?) so opted for the half. Wasn't offered TS and since I just washed up didn't ask (although, I do love a good TS, so next time). She asked if first time, told her my last visit was a year and half ago, which is the truth. I gave her all the hints right at the beginning and with only 30 minutes we got right to work. I showed her a Franklin in the form of Jackson's and she was very happy. CFS & CBJ were offered, mask off for CBJ but right back on when we moved on.

I'll probably visit again but like Jalan49, might wait a few weeks or even month+ until next visit. Although, she said she'd take good care of me next visit. Again, not sure if going late was better than mixing during the day / evening. New Kennedy Fried Chicken open late.

Coh123
05-03-21, 20:31
I met "Ella" at this establishment. A very pretty Chinese lady (30 years young). If you treat her well, prepare for the time of your life. $70 is the entry fee plus her tip ($120). Once she gets "hot" she is like your nymph girlfriend. She was more "into it" than me. It was way beyond a normal rub and tug. We agreed that the specific details of the session will stay private, but I needed to contribute something to my fellow mongers.

JJB944
05-05-21, 14:03
Thanks to JBB944 & Jalan49 reports I decided to visit. Went late about 45 minutes before closing. Met at door by decent looking lady, 30-40 range I would guess, maybe 5 foot or so (maybe same lady as Jalan49). I wanted to be in and out (pun?) so opted for the half. Wasn't offered TS and since I just washed up didn't ask (although, I do love a good TS, so next time). She asked if first time, told her my last visit was a year and half ago, which is the truth. I gave her all the hints right at the beginning and with only 30 minutes we got right to work. I showed her a Franklin in the form of Jackson's and she was very happy. CFS & CBJ were offered, mask off for CBJ but right back on when we moved on.

I'll probably visit again but like Jalan49, might wait a few weeks or even month+ until next visit. Although, she said she'd take good care of me next visit. Again, not sure if going late was better than mixing during the day / evening. New Kennedy Fried Chicken open late.Thanks Tweener!! Glad everything worked out.

Zmac1
05-06-21, 23:56
I met "Ella" at this establishment. A very pretty Chinese lady (30 years young). If you treat her well, prepare for the time of your life. $70 is the entry fee plus her tip ($120). Once she gets "hot" she is like your nymph girlfriend. She was more "into it" than me. It was way beyond a normal rub and tug. We agreed that the specific details of the session will stay private, but I needed to contribute something to my fellow mongers.So you paid another 120 above house for a tug?

Nik Tobarada
05-07-21, 11:13
Everything Coh123 said. In posts #125 and #140.You know how some places are good, then get maybe bad? Or vice versa? I'm going to use the term "trending" in this post.

IN SPA (see post 140). I agree with Coh123. Although I had "Michelle", and then more recently "Lucy". In the "monger spreadsheet" that I keep, this place was marked bad due to a poor experience I had, more than a year ago (before Covid). But thanks to Michelle and Lucy, it is now "trending very good". House used to be 60, but is now 70. Seeing this everywhere up here. "Michelle" gave what I will call a "super-hot expanded HE", and definitely led me to believe that FS is an option for (my) next visit (to see her). When I went a week later, Michelle had a day off, and they gave me Lucy instead. This next part is a personal thing and largely irrelevant: Lucy looked VERY young and was / is insanely gorgeous. However, I sorta prefer the slightly older women (like Michelle) who still look young because (as we all know) Asian women tend to appear 10 years younger than their actual. Lucy looked so young because she is young. So much so that, as she was "working", I was like "Is she being trafficked? Is this girl 17?" Etc. Also, Lucy acted like: "I just want to get this over with". Whereas Michelle was like "I'm into this! And I am into YOU!" I am guessing Coh123 did not pay 120 for a mere basic HE, but something expanded like I had. Or perhaps FS. This is conjecture.

FYI, Spring Beauty spa (right up the street from In Spa) is also trending better lately. Heaven's trending worse, in my opinion (selection).

EMPEROR (see post 125). For me, this place isn't trending either way, because I only went once. I had Cindy. She flipped me late, and her HE was half-assed. However, her mind was keen on perpetuating business, because she kept saying: "You good customer, come back soon, come back often, ask for me", etc. I'm always willing to give a bad experience a 2nd try, or even a 3rd. That said, here's why I probably won't return to Emperor: it's TOO busy. It's right on a Main Street. Parking is such that there's no "stealth options". Finally, guys kept coming in literally every 3 minutes (door has those bells on it), and Cindy kept running out to either tell them to come back in an hour or get them settled with another girl. It's hard to build a rhythm with this happening. If you're going to Mahopac: City and Red Mills are better options, in my opinion. Stay away from VN Foot Spa.

Coh123
05-07-21, 17:35
So you paid another 120 above house for a tug?The 5th sentence in my original post answers your question.

Jalan49
05-12-21, 22:04
Made a second visit after my first visit three weeks ago. Met up with Ruby again. Started with TS then massage. Very playful during the TS and she spent a great deal of time ensuring selective parts were very clean. The massage was very good. She wore a very short dress and liked to make contact with her bare legs. She wore a mask but had received her first Covid Vaccine a few weeks ago. She is scheduled for her second vaccine next Monday. After massage everything was on the table with an appropriate tip. Will definitely go again in three more weeks for a repeat. Still haven't seen Linda but that's ok.

Flat099
05-14-21, 13:21
Any info on sunny spa in Carmel ads look to good.

JJB944
05-16-21, 13:29
Apres golf drive. By "Momo," met me at the front door. Short, about mid 40's, A cup chest, challenged language skills.

Requested massage only and asked if any other girls were working today?

She indicated she was alone today and suspected I was going to switch to another girl if the opportunity presented itself.

Dubious, but went in for the table shower, massage and HE. She would've done more and offered "boom boom" for $.4 - which I politely declined.

Very mechanical, no playful banter during. Moved on the HE for. 4 and got dressed.

Don't know if I'd recommend to my fellow mongers as I've had worse. Much worse.

Just an OK experience.

Will continue to update. As always- stay safe out there.

Tweener1290
05-17-21, 23:52
Apres golf drive. By "Momo," met me at the front door. Short, about mid 40's, A cup chest, challenged language skills.

Requested massage only and asked if any other girls were working today?

She indicated she was alone today and suspected I was going to switch to another girl if the opportunity presented itself.

Dubious, but went in for the table shower, massage and HE. She would've done more and offered "boom boom" for $.4 - which I politely declined.

Very mechanical, no playful banter during. Moved on the HE for. 4 and got dressed.

Don't know if I'd recommend to my fellow mongers as I've had worse. Much worse.

Just an OK experience.

Will continue to update. As always- stay safe out there.Sounds like two different experiences between previous post and this one. I went pre-pandemic and prices were a Jackson less than this 6 Jackson visit for you. I might do some additional recon, if I do, I'll obviously post a review.

Thanks & Stay safe!

Zmac1
05-18-21, 09:02
The 5th sentence in my original post answers your question.I hit up inspa and was pleasantly surprised. Lately many mongers say someone is young or good looking, but I usually have a very different take when I see them. To each their own. Place was very clean. Other than making an appointment and turned away when I got there (too busy), all was very good. Had the same experience. Thank you again!

LennyMars
05-18-21, 22:06
Went back to Warm Spa. I went out of my way to go this time. Didn't think I'd be back until July. Greeted by Sarah and she introduce me to Ana. Way better than the lineup I saw at my last visit. Also, it was kinda busy when I went. Ana is pretty, nice upper body. Good Massage. Full range of services available on the menu, but I opted for the HE. Exceptional, tipped a little extra than the standard. 4. That's just me though. Sarah sent me on my way with a water bottle and yogurt this.

Time around.

Tweener1290
05-19-21, 09:30
254 Spa 1X k Newburgh. (aka, 254 Hana / Hanna Spa).

Had an itch for a massage and decided to give 254 Spa an update since my last visit (see post 83 http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?15638-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4901079&viewfull=1#post4901079) for those details.

Upon entry they still make you remove shoes, give you hand sanitizer and check temp, masks obviously required. Lady who opened the door was around 5'2-5'4 average looks and I'd guess 45+ good language skills and friendly. I requested a half and was told only one price, so just went with the full hour. TS was nice, massage was good too. ST was okay and the HE was slightly better than average, didn't rush, etc., but still just HE (I'm not sure this place is anything more than that, all I've ever received over the years). The plus, she wasn't wearing a face shield and didn't wear a glove either, at least that changed since July.

All in all, would I recommend? Other than price is highest around at. 80, sure, if you're looking for the standard AMP experience this place checks a few boxes: rear / semi-secluded parking, clean (or so it seems) facility, friendly staff and I've yet to have a HE turn into a jackhammer get out session, usually a nice build up (pun intended).

Stay Safe!

JJB944
05-19-21, 11:37
Sounds like two different experiences between previous post and this one. I went pre-pandemic and prices were a Jackson less than this 6 Jackson visit for you. I might do some additional recon, if I do, I'll obviously post a review.

Thanks & Stay safe!Definitely a drop-off from the last girl! Tried to get an idea if she was there, but should have requested the " line-up". Small place so 2 possibly 3 girls including MMS.

Appreciate an other future intel.

And so it goes.

BigXPoppaNYC
05-23-21, 18:56
Been lurking for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Went today around 5 pm. Appeared empty except for the girl that greeted me at the door. She escorted me to a room and collected house money of $60 without asking how long. TS not offered which was fine I was short in time. She asked if I wanted medium or hard massage I told her I just wanted soft touch. I went straight to my back and let her caress me for a few minutes then proceeded to menu convo. $120 for everything. CBJ was too soft / light so moved to main event. Afterwards asked her name. Linda. Cute face and very nice little body. Also very very sweet girl. Would repeat.

BlaxTrax
06-01-21, 09:41
Been lurking for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Went today around 5 pm. Appeared empty except for the girl that greeted me at the door. She escorted me to a room and collected house money of $60 without asking how long. TS not offered which was fine I was short in time. She asked if I wanted medium or hard massage I told her I just wanted soft touch. I went straight to my back and let her caress me for a few minutes then proceeded to menu convo. $120 for everything. CBJ was too soft / light so moved to main event. Afterwards asked her name. Linda. Cute face and very nice little body. Also very very sweet girl. Would repeat.I can't win, I went twice to see Linda but both times wasn't there. What time and day of the week did you go?

BigXPoppaNYC
06-02-21, 01:19
I can't win, I went twice to see Linda but both times wasn't there. What time and day of the week did you go?It was a Wednesday at around 5.

Tweener1290
06-06-21, 22:39
Decided to do some intel at Maybrook Spa this past Saturday night at 9:30 pm. Met at door by a short in her 40's with A-ish cups much like JJB944 describes below.

I paid the house fee for 30 minutes and requested a TS. That was nice, little playful, think more to make sure I was "cool".

Back to room she straight up asks what I'm looking for and makes a "boom boom" motion at same time. I said yes and when asked about tip I put up a finger. She responded with two fingers indicating 6 Jackson's, I agreed. She asked I lay face down and she'll be right back. Awesome I thought, little ST to start. Eh.

So, ST lasted about a minute or so, then asked to flip. She hopped on the table, gave me a CBJ for also a minute or so and asked if I was ready. Well, it's obvious I'm only half ready but, sure.

She hops on and we are off. A few minutes into it I decided to flip her to mish and have at it until I finished in the bag. (It was warm in there, just wanted to get back to AC in car LOL).

No hot towel clean up, just whatever spray was in the room. She walked me out, thanked me, and turned off the "open sign" and lights, guess they close at 10 pm, thought it was 11 pm.

Would I repeat? Maybe. It was slightly mechanical and AC not pumping or set higher than I like are turn offs. As stated, I've definitely had worse and hey it's a FS spot only a few of those.

I'd like to try the other girl but suspect it would just be random chance.

As always, stay safe.

JJB944
06-07-21, 20:55
Decided to do some intel at Maybrook Spa this past Saturday night at 9:30 pm. Met at door by a short in her 40's with A-ish cups much like JJB944 describes below.

I paid the house fee for 30 minutes and requested a TS. That was nice, little playful, think more to make sure I was "cool".

Back to room she straight up asks what I'm looking for and makes a "boom boom" motion at same time. I said yes and when asked about tip I put up a finger. She responded with two fingers indicating 6 Jackson's, I agreed. She asked I lay face down and she'll be right back. Awesome I thought, little ST to start. Eh.

So, ST lasted about a minute or so, then asked to flip. She hopped on the table, gave me a CBJ for also a minute or so and asked if I was ready. Well, it's obvious I'm only half ready but, sure.

She hops on and we are off. A few minutes into it I decided to flip her to mish and have at it until I finished in the bag. (It was warm in there, just wanted to get back to AC in car LOL).

No hot towel clean up, just whatever spray was in the room. She walked me out, thanked me, and turned off the "open sign" and lights, guess they close at 10 pm, thought it was 11 pm.

Would I repeat? Maybe. It was slightly mechanical and AC not pumping or set higher than I like are turn offs. As stated, I've definitely had worse and hey it's a FS spot only a few of those.

I'd like to try the other girl but suspect it would just be random chance.

As always, stay safe.Sounds like you caught the MMS before she left for the night. I understand she is also MMS at another local spa in New Windsor on 20X.

Tweener1290
06-08-21, 10:49
Sounds like you caught the MMS before she left for the night. I understand she is also MMS at another local spa in New Windsor on 20X.That could be it. I know of said spa, have not been in probably 2 years, maybe time for a re-visit, but the construction over there. Maybe at night.

JJB944
06-08-21, 12:15
That could be it. I know of said spa, have not been in probably 2 years, maybe time for a re-visit, but the construction over there. Maybe at night.Let me know how that goes. It's been a couple of years for me ever since Hanna (not her real name) got "transferred" (they had to move her out of state after LE bust. It in the local paper if you search).

Nice benefits package. Transfer down to Charlotte when you get into trouble. Geez.

That also used to be Optional FS, but may have changed.

BroManesh
06-13-21, 00:55
New to this board but not to the hobby. I posted my review of InSpa on another review board as well.

Went to In Spa last week and was glad I did. The lady who greeted me was sexy and 30 ish. Average build, Not thin but not thick. She let me roam otc and stopped me from touching her nipples. Later in the massage she let me touch her nipples and she took off her top. Same thing with sucking on them at first she said no then let me later during the massage. Only gave me HE and said no the other request. Her mask stayed on so it was hard to hear if her name was Ella or Anna.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-in-spa-wappingers-falls-ny-60540#rubmaps.

Tweener1290
06-27-21, 15:48
Visit Date / Time: Sunday June 27th, 2021 2:00 PM.

Had a little bit of extra time this afternoon and decided to re-visit. Met at the door by a decent looking lady, probably in her 40's or so but looked younger, especially at first glance. She had a smaller chest, I'd say in the A cup range and a small tush, overall skinny, but not too skinny. I suspect she was someone I saw back in 2019.

She was very playful on the walk to the shower and back and payed attention to all the areas in the shower, nice. Back from shower lie face down and right into ST (she did ask first "soft touch" and who am I to say no). The ST only lasted a few minute at best and asked me to flip. After flip we discussed how the rest of my visit would go, opted for her full package, which was an extra Franklin + Jackson. It was nice she trusted I had it vs asking me to show.

After that, the CBJ was decent but short and she rode like a champ, but I switched us to mish and finished in the bag.

Hot towel clean up and on my way out the door.

Better visit than last time but still a semi-standard experience, but the full service makes it nice. I'm not really in it for the massage but do enjoy the ST and wish it was longer.

I'll re-visit again of course, but there are others on my list as well.

Stay Safe everyone!

JJB944
06-28-21, 07:14
Visit Date / Time: Sunday June 27th, 2021 2:00 PM.

Had a little bit of extra time this afternoon and decided to re-visit. Met at the door by a decent looking lady, probably in her 40's or so but looked younger, especially at first glance. She had a smaller chest, I'd say in the A cup range and a small tush, overall skinny, but not too skinny. I suspect she was someone I saw back in 2019.

She was very playful on the walk to the shower and back and payed attention to all the areas in the shower, nice. Back from shower lie face down and right into ST (she did ask first "soft touch" and who am I to say no). The ST only lasted a few minute at best and asked me to flip. After flip we discussed how the rest of my visit would go, opted for her full package, which was an extra Franklin + Jackson. It was nice she trusted I had it vs asking me to show.

After that, the CBJ was decent but short and she rode like a champ, but I switched us to mish and finished in the bag.

Hot towel clean up and on my way out the door.

Better visit than last time but still a semi-standard experience, but the full service makes it nice. I'm not really in it for the massage but do enjoy the ST and wish it was longer.

I'll re-visit again of course, but there are others on my list as well.

Stay Safe everyone!Are they still trying to do face masks the entire time you're there?

Tweener1290
06-28-21, 14:28
Are they still trying to do face masks the entire time you're there?Sign on the door and she was wearing an N95 style mask as well. However, I didn't ask, just assumed and left mine on.

She didn't temperature check or sanitize my hands but the stuff was still on the table in the vestibule, and a box of masks.

JJB944
06-29-21, 06:04
Sign on the door and she was wearing an N95 style mask as well. However, I didn't ask, just assumed and left mine on.

She didn't temperature check or sanitize my hands but the stuff was still on the table in the vestibule, and a box of masks.Thank for the intel, Tweener.

Tweener1290
07-03-21, 17:11
Visit time & date: Saturday July 3rd, 3:30 PM.

Had a kink in my back and decided to give Sun & Moon a try to iron it out. Met at door by Linda, I believe she's the one everyone raves about. I requested a half hour massage. She said no to shower because "only half hour" so something to remember for next time. She gave an excellent ST and after flip asked what I'd like. All special services requested and received.

As noted, later in the afternoon, parking in front is a decent strategy, your car gets camouflaged with the others and you can dart in & out almost undetected. In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back. ".

Stay Safe all!

Jalan49
07-08-21, 20:55
Visit time & date: Saturday July 3rd, 3:30 PM.

Had a kink in my back and decided to give Sun & Moon a try to iron it out. Met at door by Linda, I believe she's the one everyone raves about. I requested a half hour massage. She said no to shower because "only half hour" so something to remember for next time. She gave an excellent ST and after flip asked what I'd like. All special services requested and received.

As noted, later in the afternoon, parking in front is a decent strategy, your car gets camouflaged with the others and you can dart in & out almost undetected. In the words of Arnold, "I'll be back. ".

Stay Safe all!I went there the first time to see Linda. She was not available so I went with Ruby. If you get to know her she is very friendly, playful, and will give you an incredible time. She around 37 years old, Korean with decent English language skills, and in decent shape.

Zmac1
07-09-21, 08:35
I went there the first time to see Linda. She was not available so I went with Ruby. If you get to know her she is very friendly, playful, and will give you an incredible time. She around 37 years old, Korean with decent English language skills, and in decent shape.Ruby is not in her 30's, she's well into her 50's. She isn't pretty at all and has a plain rounded body (not curvy). Full menu is on the table if you're actually interested.

Cumz4u
07-10-21, 11:35
Went to In Spa a few weeks ago (sorry for the review delay). Found out later only two girls were available but were both busy. Was seen by the lady who answers the phones. She must have been a full-time worker in the past because she gave an awesome session. Lots of teasing during the massage, definitely did not feel mechanical. I usually tip standard price. 4 the massage / he, however the experience was so good I planned. 2 and gave her a bit extra because it was a fully relaxing session.

On the way out I caught a glimpse of another girl. I think she said her name was Lupe. The lady answering the phones also opened up a curtain and introduced me to Kate. She mentioned two other names, one of them being Ella, who I'm hoping to see in the future, based on an earlier review. Would like to see if I could get outstanding service from Ella, but apprehensive in case I strike out. LOL.

All in all, I was only expecting the standard are&T, so I would have to say I was pretty happy with my visit.

SikkPigg
07-12-21, 19:37
Has anyone been here? I have never been to an Asian Massage Spa before, this is close to home. What can I expect? Services? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/grand-openingthe-best-in-town845-635-1788/40290695.

Nik Tobarada
07-16-21, 12:21
Has anyone been here? I have never been to an Asian Massage Spa before, this is close to home. What can I expect? Services?The first few remarks are largely irrelevant, but bear with me. I started this hobby in late 2019. And I started keeping a spreadsheet. (No, I'm not sharing it, so don't ask via PM. Not directed at you SikkPigg). I can speak intelligently about any venue in the have, especially if it's east of the river. This is one of the first places I visited. It is NOT particularly close to me, but I had to visit it.

Here are my spreadsheet notes from Feb 2020: "This place is a total bait and switch. They advertise, at various sites, using pictures of gorgeous young Asian women. This is usually a strong indicator that you're going to get at least an HE with your massage, if not more. But no! The 2 ladies that were working, when I walked in around 8 pm one eve, were the oldest Asian ladies I've ever seen. They looked 60-ish, which means they were probably in their 80's (a joke, given how much younger Asian women look compared to their age, overall). Signs everywhere saying essentially "Keep Your Underwear On". I took mine off, out of defiance. A good massage, no doubt. But nothing offered. And I wouldn't have taken it, had it been offered. I won't return. That's dirty pool. If you're a legit place, don't hint via advertising that you might offer extras."

Additionally, SikkPigg, their Google reviews have multiple women reviewing. Women typically don't frequent the places that we prefer to frequent. I'm sure there are women that seek out erotic massage, but statistically-speaking.

Also, the use of the word 'Family' in the title is in direct juxtaposition to HEs (et. Al.)

Finally, when you Google their name and / or phone number, nothing shows up indicating any reviews at this site or it's competitors (which I'm guessing I should not mention by name, here. Or the Admins will shit).

I feel for you. That's "the only game in town" if you're in Pleasant Valley. You'll have to travel north to Kingston, or come south into Pok / Wapp / Fishkill, or go to Aroma in Highland. Sorry.

Unless, of course, I'm wrong. And management has changed and they offer a whole new thang. Keep in mind: my notes are from Feb 2020.

HoesLoveMe25
07-16-21, 15:11
Went into in spa today to see what all the hype was about with "Ella" lady at the door asked have I been here before I told her long time ago. Long story sbort, she went to go get Ella and Ella gestured no sucki and bang bang here because they have new "owner" sucks being a 6 ft2 big black young guy when it comes to Asians LOL.

SikkPigg
07-16-21, 17:00
The first few remarks are largely irrelevant, but bear with me. I started this hobby in late 2019. And I started keeping a spreadsheet. (No, I'm not sharing it, so don't ask via PM. Not directed at you SikkPigg). I can speak intelligently about any venue in the have, especially if it's east of the river. This is one of the first places I visited. It is NOT particularly close to me, but I had to visit it.

Here are my spreadsheet notes from Feb 2020: "This place is a total bait and switch. They advertise, at various sites, using pictures of gorgeous young Asian women. This is usually a strong indicator that you're going to get at least an HE with your massage, if not more. But no! The 2 ladies that were working, when I walked in around 8 pm one eve, were the oldest Asian ladies I've ever seen. They looked 60-ish, which means they were probably in their 80's (a joke, given how much younger Asian women look compared to their age, overall). Signs everywhere saying essentially "Keep Your Underwear On". I took mine off, out of defiance. A good massage, no doubt. But nothing offered. And I wouldn't have taken it, had it been offered. I won't return. That's dirty pool. If you're a legit place, don't hint via advertising that you might offer extras."

Additionally, SikkPigg, their Google reviews have multiple women reviewing. Women typically don't frequent the places that we prefer to frequent. I'm sure there are women that seek out erotic massage, but statistically-speaking.

Also, the use of the word 'Family' in the title is in direct juxtaposition to HEs (et. Al.)

Finally, when you Google their name and / or phone number, nothing shows up indicating any reviews at this site or it's competitors (which I'm guessing I should not mention by name, here. Or the Admins will shit).

I feel for you. That's "the only game in town" if you're in Pleasant Valley. You'll have to travel north to Kingston, or come south into Pok / Wapp / Fishkill, or go to Aroma in Highland. Sorry.

Unless, of course, I'm wrong. And management has changed and they offer a whole new thang. Keep in mind: my notes are from Feb 2020.WOW! Thanks Nik. Whudda review. No need to apologize, you are not wrong. You are thorough. I am forewarned. I pass Aroma occasionally, guess I will consider stopping by. Never been to an AMP (I'm told that what the "cool kids" call them) but interested.

HuntressRammer
07-20-21, 10:14
Got the urge and called up Heaven early Saturday afternoon and made an appointment. Yoyo or Yumi? Came to meet me and led me back to her room. Once inside masks came off, gets me a robe to go TS. Lots of soapy fun but no extra. Massage skills are top notch. Various strokes on my back, hips and legs.

Flipped over and got a nice ST which felt fantastic. Swirling her tongue on cover. That switched to HJ.

Crazy head play then exploded.

Excellent way to spend a Saturday afternoon and can't wait for my next session!

Amritaseeka
07-25-21, 21:15
Visited the other day, no appointment no problem. Jenny greeted me, took the temperature check, then off to the room, both with masks on. Jenny looks to be a mid forties attractive Korean, with limited english but nice hooters displayed in a low cut blouse. She asked if I would like a TS, so after she left with the house fee of 65 I undressed and donned the bathrobe. On her return she lead me in for an excellent TS, perhaps the best I have ever had (been visiting mps since the '90's).

Back in the room she asked how I would like my massage, I said 'medium' but she did more of a sensual one, and it was heavenly. After a while, maybe 10 minutes, we had a discussion and exchange and all the fun began. The results left a big smile on my face. Afterward, more massage that was very relaxing, especially her foot massage, which was excellent. I have to say that I do like the sequence of events, which was a bit different than the usual way things transpire. Seemed more relaxing.

More details for established posters via PM. Newbies check it out, report back.

EggyPooh
07-29-21, 18:01
Stop by A and A spa after work today met by a lady named Na na she barely knew English went in for the table shower and first thing she said was you want everything so FS is on the table just did regular visit nice massage and the tug was amazing keeping the boys happy as well.

JJB944
08-05-21, 18:23
Ran by Yesterday afternoon to visit Linda. Asked if business had picked up in the past 6 weeks. She indicated more people have been requesting her since my original post.

Great visit -TS and 45 minutes of fun. Ooh ra. MMS came in to "talk" during TS.

Glad I shared my earlier experience with fellow members and on the other hand. Part of me is thinking I should have kept her to myself. LOL.

There's got to be a bunch of members with UTR favorites out there.

Thinking I may limit post details due to a lot of "unsolicited" PM's requesting contact information with nothing to show for in return.

Definitely and always willing to help out and trade. Maybe it's a geographical thing. Have found myself in NJ posting experiences as of late.

And so it goes.

Cumz4u
08-08-21, 09:23
Went to Spring Beauty the other day. This place seemed to go downhill. Greeted at door by lady, forgot name, & she was wearing a below the knee cut off lab coat (kind of like the "nurses uniform" that you see in censored Asian porn). I don't know, it doesn't need to be a tight slutty outfit but I like it when you can get a general feel for the looks / figure of the girl before the massage. Kind of like a visual foreplay thing but hey, that's just me. LOL.

I'm not expecting a best in the world / therapeutically massage, usually medium to med / hard (something to relax me) but this was like a light touch / rub. ST was a 30 sec tease. Asked to turn over after 10 min. Went for main event & achieved my main goal. LOL. After cleanup, got a 5 minute "rub" & then got the "OK, you have nice day" from them. Total time 35 minutes (paid for the hour).

IMO, this qualified as a QV, pump & dump. If that's what you're looking for, go for it. I think at this point in my life, I really enjoy the "pampering" part of the experience the most at times. Last month, went to In Spa & got a great quality massage & awesome HE that made me feel like I hit the roof. LOL.

Everyone has different tastes, to each his own. Just my two cents & sharing info.

Nik Tobarada
08-16-21, 09:30
Considering the 'generalness' of this post's subject, I will admit something: this is probably the wrong place to post this.

But the Hudson Valley is my home.

This is the forum I have bookmarked. I read all your posts, and you've read mine.

I had a bad (sub-par?) first-time FS experience.

My question to you all is: should I keep going? Or is this how it is, overall? I mean, was my experience an outlier situation, or was it right on the Bell Curve of normal. Because if that was normal, I'll just stick to good massage plus HE and done.

Short Summary: been doing the AMP thing for about 2 years. Been mulling over pulling the trigger on FS for at least a year. But just hadn't gotten around to it / was still mulling it over. When I walk into a place and it was essentially 'pushed' on me. It happened so fast.

She was like: "You want *thrusting motion*.

I'm like "Nah. Just massage and *hand motion*.

She: "No. You very handsome! We *thrusting motion*.

I did the right thing here, I think. I said (to myself) "Here is the opportunity I've been mulling over. On a silver plate. What the fuck. Why not?

She threw me down on massage table, applied condom lickety-split, and went to work.

But it was completely machine-like robotic. No emotion whatsover. She didn't even look at me. I guess she was focusing on some spot on the ceiling. I was fucking one of Will Smith's robots.

Welcome all viewpoints. I'm not even remotely suggesting that the Provider need fall in love with me. But if she had just made a 5% effort to "sell it", during the act, it would have made a vast difference. Just sell it to me, baby. Just a tiny, tiny bit of acting the part.

Any input will be appreciated.

Venue Where This Took Place? Sunny Spa in Carmel, NY.

JJB944
08-16-21, 20:25
Considering the 'generalness' of this post's subject, I will admit something: this is probably the wrong place to post this.

This is the forum I have bookmarked. I read all your posts, and you've read mine.

My question to you all is: should I keep going? Or is this how it is, overall? I mean, was my experience an outlier situation, or was it right on the Bell Curve of normal. Because if that was normal, I'll just stick to good massage plus HE and done.

Short Summary: been doing the AMP thing for about 2 years. Been mulling over pulling the trigger on FS for at least a year. But just hadn't gotten around to it / was still mulling it over. When I walk into a place and it was essentially 'pushed' on me. It happened so fast.

I did the right thing here, I think. I said (to myself) "Here is the opportunity I've been mulling over. On a silver plate. What the fuck. Why not?

She threw me down on massage table, applied condom lickety-split, and went to work.

But it was completely machine-like robotic. No emotion whatsover. She didn't even look at me. I guess she was focusing on some spot on the ceiling. I was fucking one of Will Smith's robots.

Welcome all viewpoints. I'm not even remotely suggesting that the Provider need fall in love with me. But if she had just made a 5% effort to "sell it", during the act, it would have made a vast difference. Just sell it to me, baby. Just a tiny, tiny bit of acting the part.

Venue Where This Took Place? Sunny Spa in Carmel, NY.I consider myself somewhat of a veteran of AMP Mongering, both good and bad, and have found out that the connection you seek is unavailable or at best, fleeting.

Closest I've gotten was with my previous "regular" bi-weekly FS massage "appointment". Better conversation, a look on the eye during, and some laughter is as good as it's gotten. We all have to be at arms length for this to work, don't we?

Intimacy, although temporary, can be found. It just takes pretty deep pockets and potentially a commitment of sorts.

And so it goes.

DrJackel
08-17-21, 07:43

Welcome all viewpoints. I'm not even remotely suggesting that the Provider need fall in love with me. But if she had just made a 5% effort to "sell it", during the act, it would have made a vast difference. Just sell it to me, baby. Just a tiny, tiny bit of acting the part.What was the tip amount there for everything?

Nik Tobarada
08-18-21, 09:14
JJB944's Reply, "The Lost Art"Thank you JJB. I will continue seeking. Might as well.

JJB944
08-19-21, 07:55
Thank you JJB. I will continue seeking. Might as well.Good luck brother! Please continue to update and let us know how you do?

And so it goes.

LennyMars
08-24-21, 10:41
Just drove by and saw that the spa in Harriman near th bmw dealership is closed and gone! No more signage so it seems they won't be back. Had some good massages there.

LittleElvis
08-24-21, 15:54
Just drove by and saw that the spa in Harriman near th bmw dealership is closed and gone! No more signage so it seems they won't be back. Had some good massages there.I thought that place closed 5+ years ago? I did have some great memories from there back in the day though.

LennyMars
08-24-21, 20:03
I thought that place closed 5+ years ago? I did have some great memories from there back in the day though.I think that was a different one. I was at this place a few months ago. Next to a mex restaurant. Used to have a Chinese food restaurant nearby too but that's gone as well. Part of the parking lot for the shopping center is used as overflow for the park and go commuters. The massage place was legit, but you could get some extra services. It took me a couple tries before anything happened.

Slambo
08-25-21, 03:18
Has anyone been to this one? It's very close to home but I haven't heard anyone talk about it. Feel free to DM me if this is legit.

https://goo.gl/maps/QvLUDwXGPQRojjyD8

Zmac1
08-25-21, 23:52
Has anyone been to this one? It's very close to home but I haven't heard anyone talk about it. Feel free to DM me if this is legit.

https://goo.gl/maps/QvLUDwXGPQRojjyD8First I've heard of it. Website seems to fit the bill "sweet Asian staffS". Staffs.

Merle2
08-28-21, 07:42
I stopped by the place on rt 6 the other day. I just walked in and met Gina. The place was quiet. Everything went great. This was the best treat I had in a while. The TS was ok and she took good care of me in the room. $$$ a little pricey but the best service around that I have found so far. The place isn't that close to me, but I will get back there eventually.

Mellowed Out
08-28-21, 08:15
First I've heard of it. Website seems to fit the bill "sweet Asian staffS". Staffs.This I believe opened up around the pandemic time, I'm fairly close to this one so I decided to check it out and since then I've gone twice. Both by the same lady so but she's told me that another girl does work there so I can only speak on my experiences with her.

She's very nice looks pretty young but considering how it usually is she's probably around 35. I haven't gotten a table shower idk if there is one actually, but she's very playful and for the best part she has AMAZING tits LOL. So far I haven't been able to get FS or anythin more than a he with lots of touching so if your fine with that then I'd say go for it. You do need an appointment I believe.

Good luck and let us know!

Zmac1
08-29-21, 11:27
I stopped by the place on rt 6 the other day. I just walked in and met Gina. The place was quiet. Everything went great. This was the best treat I had in a while. The TS was ok and she took good care of me in the room. $$$ a little pricey but the best service around that I have found so far. The place isn't that close to me, but I will get back there eventually.What's the actual name of the place? Any contact info available to PM?

Amritaseeka
08-30-21, 18:00

Venue Where This Took Place? Sunny Spa in Carmel, NY.Don't quit after one mediocre experience. It's bound to happen sooner or later; unfortunately for you it happened on your first experience. I have gone to Heaven (the Spa, not the one in the sky LOL) 3 times in the past month, and twice I hit the jackpot. I reviewed Jenny (post 172), who was excellent. She really gave me all I wanted, both in the massage and ST. So I went back a couple weeks later for another visit, but sadly I got 'Jenny not here anymore' when I called for an appointment. Instead I was greeted by 'Pepsi' (that's her name, she made it clear that it was the same as the cola brand). Attractive, mid to late 30's, flat on top. Nice TS, not at the level of Jenny's, but hit all the right spots. Then inside the room she gave me an excellent massage, perhaps the best I have ever had since my college sports playing days, when I had a trainer work on me. On the flip just a bit of teasing, then on to the main event after a quick negotiation. She was very good, engaged in her work, with lots of eye contact and audio to enhance it. Jenny was better, actually pretty amazing, but I still very much enjoyed the encounter. After a clean up, she went back to work on the massage, really working on me like a pro. We went 10 minutes overtime! I gave her an extra tip as I left, as a way of saying thanks, and seeding the next visit.

So 10 days later I return, calling ahead for Pepsi. 'Who? No Pepsi here! Have new girls, you come see!' What about Jenny? 'Jenny gone, you come, new girls!' So I went, and was greeted by 'Shorcha' or something like that. Ok looks, middle age body, nothing to write home about, but friendly with decent english. Good TS, cleans the jewels well, along with the backside. Once back to room she disappears for awhile, comes back in, no massage, gets right down to business. Disappears again after negotiation. Then back in the room, the main event takes place immediately. I have to say she was good about what I wanted, lots of audio and eye contact for encouragement, as I took my time. I could sense this was a rushed affair, and upon completion and clean up she dashes out again. Both Jenny & Pepsi insisted on helping me dress, even putting my socks on. I decide that I'm done with Shocha and good to go, dress and I'm out the door after 35 minutes. Short timed, but as it turns out it was helpful for my schedule that day.

Two great experiences (Jenny & Pepsi) and one mediocre experience (Shorcha). Sadly they seem to be rotating in and out of Flushing every week or 10 days, so if you find one you like it's disappointing, to say the least. One last note: you can enter and exit thru the back door.

Cumz4u
08-30-21, 20:47
One last note: you can enter and exit thru the back door.I assume that your refering to the building / establishment? LOL.

Amritaseeka
08-31-21, 12:03
I assume that your refering to the building / establishment? LOL.Yes indeed! Never have even asked about back door service at a AMP.

Flat099
09-05-21, 20:28
Drop bye on Saturday Linda's gone new girl Lisa not bad not as good as Linda but just her first day maybe better next time. Not a bad looker in my eyes but that's me.

Zmac1
09-06-21, 00:09
Drop bye on Saturday Linda's gone new girl Lisa not bad not as good as Linda but just her first day maybe better next time. Not a bad looker in my eyes but that's me.Dropped by where?

Flat099
09-06-21, 13:39
Dropped by where?Sorry about that sun and moon.

Flat099
09-11-21, 20:07
Stop today nice looking girl great ts and rub never got her name the English was zero had fun after the rub.

Tweener1290
09-11-21, 22:33
Drop bye on Saturday Linda's gone new girl Lisa not bad not as good as Linda but just her first day maybe better next time. Not a bad looker in my eyes but that's me.Were all services still on the menu?

Flat099
09-12-21, 08:45
Were all services still on the menu?Yes they were.

Tweener1290
09-12-21, 12:01
Yes they were.Awesome, thank you!

Gypsy614
09-12-21, 21:29
I'm from out of state here working and read the forums.

Had a nice dream about heaven. Heaven has Candy and she is sweet. I would repeat. $$ out the pearly gates. The feast was a buffet. Ty.

OmFlyer41
09-12-21, 23:32
Stop today nice looking girl great ts and rub never got her name the English was zero had fun after the rub.What place are you talking about? Thanks.

Tweener1290
09-14-21, 10:45
Monday September 13th, 2021 12:45 PM: Had a kink in my back so decided for an afternoon visit. Met at door by "Coco" who was an attractive lady in her 40's (but I am bad at guessing) with A cups, a little "pear" curve booty, wearing a short dress revealing panties.

Typical flirting to room, paid the donation and prepared for shower. The shower could have been a little more detailed, but having just taken a shower, whatever. Attention to all important parts were given and cleaned accordingly.

Back to room lay face down and massage begins. Everything was going good until another customer came in and I was rushed out the door, probably 20 or so minutes into the appointment. During the "oil" (lotion) part of the massage, another lady was speaking to Coco in their native tongue (just after the other customer arrived). Coco comes back, washes off lotion, asks me to flip and what services I'd like. I asked for all services and was provided accordingly. Once finished she asked "you okay" so took that as she didn't want to do an after massage and said "yep".

I got dressed and tipped her what others have asked for in the past (there was no discussion prior) but maybe I was too nice. However, I don't think being rushed out was Coco's fault. Oh well, I did get what I was looking for, just not a longer massage.

Stay safe everyone!

JJB944
09-20-21, 12:51
Monday September 13th, 2021 12:45 PM: Had a kink in my back so decided for an afternoon visit. Met at door by "Coco" who was an attractive lady in her 40's (but I am bad at guessing) with A cups, a little "pear" curve booty, wearing a short dress revealing panties.

Typical flirting to room, paid the donation and prepared for shower. The shower could have been a little more detailed, but having just taken a shower, whatever. Attention to all important parts were given and cleaned accordingly.

Back to room lay face down and massage begins. Everything was going good until another customer came in and I was rushed out the door, probably 20 or so minutes into the appointment. During the "oil" (lotion) part of the massage, another lady was speaking to Coco in their native tongue (just after the other customer arrived). Coco comes back, washes off lotion, asks me to flip and what services I'd like. I asked for all services and was provided accordingly. Once finished she asked "you okay" so took that as she didn't want to do an after massage and said "yep".

I got dressed and tipped her what others have asked for in the past (there was no discussion prior) but maybe I was too nice. However, I don't think being rushed out was Coco's fault. Oh well, I did get what I was looking for, just not a longer massage.

Stay safe everyone!The above review is spot on.

After being told Linda was available on the phone, MMS told me Linda was on "Vacation" back in Korea until May.

Dubious at best, MMS offered "Coco".

Massage skills are a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. CoCo appears nice enough And experienced MMS coming in during massage, slapping my ass and tickling the "boys" while giving CoCo direction / instructions. Got to work on my Asian language skills.

Opted for the "full Monty" and received the requested services.

Overall experience was below what I'm used to there. Just ok. Unfortunately, it's close by, the price is right, and it's a place to go to " scratch an itch".

Taking Sun & Moon out of the weekly rotation for awhile, but am open to alternatives / recommendations.

Will keep an eye on the board for suggestions.

And so it goes.

Tweener1290
10-04-21, 10:09
Sunday October 3rd, 2021 8:30 PM. In the mood to just play but wanted simplicity, since it's been implied FS might be available here, I decided to do some recon. Met at door by one lady, decent looking, maybe 30's /40's, escorted me to room and asked me to wait 5 minutes. Wasn't thrilled, 5 minutes turns into 15 all the time, I set a timer in my head, if we hit 10 I walk out. I should mention, I asked to use the restroom and on my way heard moans. Good sign.

So, 5 minutes later I can hear ladies shuffling in and out of doors. Okay, they must be finishing up with their John's. Hope I wasn't the reason someone was rushed out. Another 3 or so minutes and in walks a different lady. "Nikki" was her name. Skinny, short 5'3/4?, b cups, cute little curve but no real butt, a typical Asian body. I was happy. To the shower. Great experience. She didn't miss a spot, took her time for sure. Back to the room, lay down for massage. Yikes. It wasn't that great at all. Some parts were fine, others had me internally saying OUCH and almost flinching when she'd go back to that spot with same technique. After back rub she asks me to flip. Upon flip I get a front massage. Also not that great. At the end she says "how you want to finish" or something like that, it's a blur. I asked for everything and she said "okay, tip, tip" LOL. I put up 1 finger indicating $ and that was acceptable.

She leaves for a second then comes back and undresses, she was wearing a revealing dress so it was quick. Sucks my nipples for a few, then without a word BBBJ, WHAT! It was only until Mr. Happy got some attention in him, then she slipped on the cover and continued for a few as CBJ before hopping on. She wasn't bad either, definitely a technique so I'd last longer, or maybe it was easier for her, either way win-win. We change positions and I finished in standing mish. A great job cleaning up Mr. Happy and I was out the door.

Would I repeat? I did enjoy the shower, no rushing and took her time. The massage sucked. I might try again and ask about a longer BBBJ or request just that. I also might just try another lady too, see if services are similar all around. I'll only go at night so it might be awhile before I return.

Noteworthy: Side doorbell broken, turns out it might be unlocked but then you're walking in main area past "bell" no idea how they would react. She did let me leave out that side door so I only needed to dip in the front. With it being dark, not a problem. Also a little gap between Mina's lot and A&A lot, that's how I entered and exited. My vehicle had no issues but please evaluate for your own before doing it, slight dip, some cars MIGHT bottom out or scrape front bumper. I have no business being at any of the other businesses in the A&A building, figure easier to say, "oh, I was checking out Mina's or Italian Ice place" (which might be closed ?)

Lastly, doorbell rang a few more times while I was there. Two different cars in lot as I was leaving (there was 1 when I arrived). At that hour on a Sunday night, a lot of traffic in my opinion.

Stay safe!

Ronscuv
10-16-21, 16:30
Visited today, Average younger maybe 30 ish, massage skills pretty mechanical, no play until massage over. OTC, typical R&T.

Anybody try any places close to there that's better?

Emony1
10-17-21, 13:53
I love this place after the sun goes down, Jay is amazing. She has miles on her but looks AMAZING for her age. She gives a true gage style service outside of Manhattan. But def not Manhattan prices. For a true 1 hr service with the bells and whistles, $200 is about right. My FAV there was cherry. Tall and a true freak. She didn't last long but I visited her twice over the Feb / EEarly March. She got on her knees and a true DT FF ensued. Then I slammed her DS with her ass up and face buried in the pillow. After a while, I told her I wanted to CIM and she obliged. She got in top and more DT. I even wrapped my legs around her head so she couldn't escape. LOL. I blew and she sucked every last drop. She spit into a napkin. She left for a towel clean up and I Bounced. I never go for the massage. I make that clear form the getgo. I pay 1/2 hour to test the waters and leave after the deed. I shower before so not to waste time. Def a place to visit Jay and those melons.

Flat099
10-23-21, 09:55
I love this place after the sun goes down, Jay is amazing. She has miles on her but looks AMAZING for her age. She gives a true gage style service outside of Manhattan. But def not Manhattan prices. For a true 1 hr service with the bells and whistles, $200 is about right. My FAV there was cherry. Tall and a true freak. She didn't last long but I visited her twice over the Feb / EEarly March. She got on her knees and a true DT FF ensued. Then I slammed her DS with her ass up and face buried in the pillow. After a while, I told her I wanted to CIM and she obliged. She got in top and more DT. I even wrapped my legs around her head so she couldn't escape. LOL. I blew and she sucked every last drop. She spit into a napkin. She left for a towel clean up and I Bounced. I never go for the massage. I make that clear form the getgo. I pay 1/2 hour to test the waters and leave after the deed. I shower before so not to waste time. Def a place to visit Jay and those melons.Where is this place.

Curious Guy1
10-24-21, 21:08
Got there around 7:30. Door says to call before entering. Walking back to my car someone came out and let me in. $65 bucks for an hour. Great TS. Massage for about 20 minutes when she asked what I wanted. I said everything. She left for a few and came back. Was facedown and she started rimming me. After a few wrapped it and got on top. A bit of a tummy but smooth body with really nice tits. Went into mish and finished off. She cleaned up and about another 10 minutes of massage. Damage was another $120. Very friendly and clean. Will be back.

Nik Tobarada
10-25-21, 09:03
Where is this place.If you have any type of computer, with an Internet connection, type this into Google: HNS Bardonia, enter.

The first few hits, as well as the box on the right, will tell you everything you need to know.

Is it time, yet, for a dedicated Rockland County section? (rhetorical).

Fatal7669
10-25-21, 22:52
Got there around 7:30. Door says to call before entering. Walking back to my car someone came out and let me in. $65 bucks for an hour. Great TS. Massage for about 20 minutes when she asked what I wanted. I said everything. She left for a few and came back. Was facedown and she started rimming me. After a few wrapped it and got on top. A bit of a tummy but smooth body with really nice tits. Went into mish and finished off. She cleaned up and about another 10 minutes of massage. Damage was another $120. Very friendly and clean. Will be back.Do you know what her name was? Please and thank you.

TheGuy121
11-05-21, 10:56
Just wondering if anyone has been recently and if so is it good and who do you suggest.

TheGuy121
11-05-21, 11:02
Curious if anyone's been there recently is so who do you suggest and how was it.

Profourxxxx
11-11-21, 08:51
Anyone been to this place. Any luck here. It looks promising but right out in the open.

Zmac1
11-12-21, 08:42
Anyone been to this place. Any luck here. It looks promising but right out in the open.I stopped by there, but a couple years ago. Girls were old and not easy on the eyes, place didn't seem very fresh. I left after being greeted.

TheGuy121
11-14-21, 12:03
I've been seeing a lot of masseuses use this site to book their clients starting with a 1 solar charge to schedule and the rest paid in person. I was wondering if anyone has used it and can it be trusted?

Jalan49
11-15-21, 23:46
https://hudsonvalley.bedpage.com/Escorts/mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-1128-morton-blvd-kingston-ny-12401-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-featured-asian-hot-girls-mdash-mdash-mdash-mdash-new-news-new-blockbuster-news/12903078.html

Stopped by there last week and thought I would give it a go. Advertisement indicated they had "Featured Asian Hot Girls". Sadly I must have stopped by when the B Team was in play. Massage was ok and received a HE. Nothing else on the table and the masseuse was somewhere in her 40's.

PussyEater500
11-21-21, 13:47
Anyone been to this place. Any luck here. It looks promising but right out in the open.

Went there two summers ago. They wouldn't give me a happy ending. I'm black by the way.

JJB944
11-22-21, 06:25
Catfished at the Hudson Valley Hotel by the usual Asian providers and figured I'd try my luck at the local AMP.

Didn't recognize any of the girls offered in the line- up and decided to TOFTT and drew "Gina". After sorting through Google interpreter, figured out Gina was new and had only been there 2 weeks. Would like to think she was in her 20's, but more likely 30's. I think.

Typical 1 hr pricing. 6 for the hour.

Table shower was above average, and MMS kept coming in to check on her. Did I just draw a rookie?. MMS cane in to check "progress" (I've been there a couple of times" and gave Mr. Happy a squeeze on the way back to the room. Great massage and FS offered at $1. Off comes the dress and I'm thinking - "Geez I Hope she's in her 30's! ".

Mechanical at best. Remember your first date when you're partner was scared of your Johnson? - you get the picture.

Finished, cleaned up and started getting dressed. MMS comes in and ask - "how was girl?

Told her I wouldn't come back for her and she says, " You come back soon. We have different girls and take care of you. You good customer" with an oriental accent.

Wouldn't repeat and will probably put Sun & Moon on the bench out of the rotation for a little while. First questionable experience I've had there.

And so it goes.

GivingCollisio
11-22-21, 13:49
Anyone been to this place. Any luck here. It looks promising but right out in the open.Been there before was looking for Lisa but got a lady named Suzy, pretty average got a warm oil HJ which was pretty good actually.

Tweener1290
11-23-21, 11:58

Went there two summers ago. They wouldn't give me a happy ending. I'm black by the way.It's been a long time, maybe three years, the COVID skip a year is really messing up my judgement of time, worse than normal LOL. Anyway I went once and received a basic HE / HJ, nothing special. Being nearby one day I decided to go again. The second time was the same as PussyEater's, just a shitty massage no HE of any type. Not sure if I didn't put out the right "vibe" or what but not trying again. I am white and not a threatening looking person, if that matters.

Seeing GivingCollisio's review it might be back to basic HE status, but not worth the drive for me.

As always, if you do pull the trigger, please report back!

Stay Safe!

SeekerRod
11-24-21, 23:33
It's been a long time, maybe three years, the COVID skip a year is really messing up my judgement of time, worse than normal LOL. Anyway I went once and received a basic HE / HJ, nothing special. Being nearby one day I decided to go again. The second time was the same as PussyEater's, just a shitty massage no HE of any type. Not sure if I didn't put out the right "vibe" or what but not trying again. I am white and not a threatening looking person, if that matters.

Seeing GivingCollisio's review it might be back to basic HE status, but not worth the drive for me.

As always, if you do pull the trigger, please report back!

Stay Safe!Always thought about going to these places but wonder what the cost would be.

Dude321
12-04-21, 06:33
Anyone ever try that place? Are there any extras.

Zmac1
12-04-21, 13:06
Anyone ever try that place? Are there any extras.Seems legit. Most reviews about skin and nails, closed Sundays.

LuvMeSum
12-10-21, 14:23
So after reading the reviews about Lisa I decided to take a trip back out to Warm. I haven't been out there since the before days when Michelle was there. After reading that Lisa is the TUMA queen I decide to check it out.

Let me say this upfront; she is the TUMA QUEEEEEN. But good lord is she a troll. I say that with a bit of humor because she was really fun and she's absolutely enthusiastic. She's just not a looker.

I get there and I'm greeted by the MMS and led to a room. She tells me Lisa is running late so she gives me a massage on the table and cracks my neck. Not bad but still waiting for the events I came for. Lisa came in and I was a little disappointed based on the reviews. Oh well because I'm already here so I'm going in.

Table shower was a lot of fun and enjoyable. She gets in everywhere and plays around a lot. During the towel dry she previewed some BBJ which was a nice surprise. Back to the room and she asked if I wanted FS. I indicated I didn't really want FS but definitely wanted the rest of the fun. She left for a minute and came back to fully disrobe.

She played and teased a bit and dove in deep. There's no goddam doubt she's the TUMA queen. She enjoys it and doesn't let you wanting more. She moved around from BBJ to BLS to TUMA and back again. I was up on all fours with her milking me like a cow. She was awesome and having a lot of fun.

She had me lay down and continued to do all the same. She was moaning and rubbing all over me. Telling me to cum for her and sticking her tongue out so I know where it goes. As she worked me towards the end she DT and took my whole load right in the mouth. She was moaning and sucking and rubbing the whole time. She even cleaned me up with it still in her mouth. She left to clean up and came back with warm towels. Clean up, a little massage, and I left light and airy on my feet.

On the way out I saw a young girl who's name is "Cutie" that was truly hot. If someone's seen her please report back. In the end- I won't be going back to see Lisa but I'm definitely not disappointed I drove out there. She's a lot of fun just not really as attractive as I was hoping. Bottle of water for the ride home and I left happy.

Fatal7669
12-10-21, 15:54
So after reading the reviews about Lisa I decided to take a trip back out to Warm. I haven't been out there since the before days when Michelle was there. After reading that Lisa is the TUMA queen I decide to check it out.

Let me say this upfront; she is the TUMA QUEEEEEN. But good lord is she a troll. I say that with a bit of humor because she was really fun and she's absolutely enthusiastic. She's just not a looker.

I get there and I'm greeted by the MMS and led to a room. She tells me Lisa is running late so she gives me a massage on the table and cracks my neck. Not bad but still waiting for the events I came for. Lisa came in and I was a little disappointed based on the reviews. Oh well because I'm already here so I'm going in.

Table shower was a lot of fun and enjoyable. She gets in everywhere and plays around a lot. During the towel dry she previewed some BBJ which was a nice surprise. Back to the room and she asked if I wanted FS. I indicated I didn't really want FS but definitely wanted the rest of the fun. She left for a minute and came back to fully disrobe.

She played and teased a bit and dove in deep. There's no goddam doubt she's the TUMA queen. She enjoys it and doesn't let you wanting more. She moved around from BBJ to BLS to TUMA and back again. I was up on all fours with her milking me like a cow. She was awesome and having a lot of fun.

She had me lay down and continued to do all the same. She was moaning and rubbing all over me. Telling me to cum for her and sticking her tongue out so I know where it goes. As she worked me towards the end she DT and took my whole load right in the mouth. She was moaning and sucking and rubbing the whole time. She even cleaned me up with it still in her mouth. She left to clean up and came back with warm towels. Clean up, a little massage, and I left light and airy on my feet.Just making sure, is this the spa in Middletown?

MightyNuts205
12-10-21, 20:48
GivingCollisio,

Been there before was looking for Lisa but got a lady named Suzy, pretty average got a warm oil HJ which was pretty good actually.

All I got was some boring massage! I asked for a happy ending and they ain't want to provide it.

LuvMeSum
12-11-21, 13:32
Just making sure, is this the spa in Middletown?Yes sir. "Cutie" (at least I'm pretty sure that's what MMS said) was definitely late 20's / early 30's and looked very sexy. Go give her a shot.

LennyMars
12-16-21, 20:09
TOFTT. New spot in Harriman. Body Beauty Spa. Replaced the legit massage spot that recently closed. New decor and has heating! The old place was brutally cold this time of year. The entrance used to be open but the new owners added a hallway and second door / entrance. Red wall lights in the hallway after you enter. Blue lights in my massage room. Music in the background wasn't exactly massage type music. It was more upbeat. Anyways, my provider was Ana. She looked great and definitely far better than the other providers in Orange County. Maybe late 20's. She asked me if I been there before and I told her I visited the old place. . 7 to the house. Massage begins and its pretty decent. 2 out of 5. Then ST and flip. She negotiates the tip. I just wanted HE. ". 4?" I ask. She looks at me like I'm crazy. I say. 60, and asks for 1. 0. "1. 0 for *hand motion* I stick with. 6, but she's firm on 1. 0 . I tell her maybe next time and go for my clothes. She changes her stance and we eventually settle on. 7, probably should have left but the little guy had other plans. Either way, HE was pretty good but not. 7 good. I've tipped. 6 on amazing before. I get dressed and out of curiosity ask her how much is boom boom, 2. 0. Kinda reminds me of the short lived Pine Tree joint in Chester. Also their ad mentions a tatami room. I may have saw it, and seems like just a mattress on the floor. A hug and some mints on my way out.

Not worth it to me but you know, YMMV. Also I have a feeling that this place will probably be short lived, judging by the nearby businesses.

Stay safe out there.

LennyMars
12-16-21, 20:20

She had me lay down and continued to do all the same. She was moaning and rubbing all over me. Telling me to cum for her and sticking her tongue out so I know where it goes. As she worked me towards the end she DT and took my whole load right in the mouth. She was moaning and sucking and rubbing the whole time. She even cleaned me up with it still in her mouth. She left to clean up and came back with warm towels. Clean up, a little massage, and I left light and airy on my feet.

On the way out I saw a young girl who's name is "Cutie" that was truly hot. If someone's seen her please report back. In the end- I won't be going back to see Lisa but I'm definitely not disappointed I drove out there. She's a lot of fun just not really as attractive as I was hoping. Bottle of water for the ride home and I left happy.Kind of surprised she's still there. Usually the girls there have a quick turnaround. First saw her in June.

Fatal7669
12-19-21, 22:26
Yes sir. "Cutie" (at least I'm pretty sure that's what MMS said) was definitely late 20's / early 30's and looked very sexy. Go give her a shot.Did you try her? What did she offer?

ZadKins321
12-24-21, 00:57
So after reading the reviews about Lisa I decided to take a trip back out to Warm. I haven't been out there since the before days when Michelle was there. After reading that Lisa is the TUMA queen I decide to check it out.Can you tell me the exact address? I though they were closed?

Tweener1290
12-24-21, 12:00
Visit date / time: Thursday December 23rd, 2021 8:00 PM.

https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-beautiful-girls845-320-080/377415870765

Had a knot in the back and needed a Christmas massage, saw this ad (above) pop up for a new spa in the area and decided to TOFTT. Arrived to a completely empty parking lot, suppose that's a plus, although the lot does share with doctor offices for any regular business hour visit.

Greeted at the door by a younger Asian woman who was probably late 20's, maybe early 30's. She was short, probably around 5 foot or so, with what seemed like b cups and a little curve. She was also wearing a short revealing dress, as they sometimes do.

Some language barriers but not too bad, I paid the hour donation mentioned in the ad and requested a table shower. She did a good detailed job with the shower, drying not so much. Back to the room and laid down for a decent lotion massage, wasn't professional but was a bit relaxing. After she washed off the lotion with hot towel and requested I flip. Okay. Upon flip she started to touch me lightly and then made HJ motion. I asked for FS and she again made HJ motion and pointed to mouth. I politely asked for FS again and she said "sorry, next time" and I respected that. I opted for the HJ / BJ option although a touch pricey as she wanted a Benjamin. One can only assume if FS really is on the table (pun intended) she'd want at least an extra Jackson, maybe two.

Anyway, she leaves for what I assume to put money away (made me tip first) and get a condom. She comes back and lays a piece of saran wrap on my stomach, thought it was weird but didn't think too much of it. She starts with a HJ, which felt nice with the added lube. After a few minutes (now this is new for me) she puts the saran wrap around my dick and starts to give me a BJ. After a few minutes she's tired and finishes me with a HJ. She wipes me clean with a hot towel and I'm off to get a late dinner.

Would I repeat? Probably, but for the price I can get guaranteed FS from other New Windsor spas, especially given the BJ portion wasn't all that long.

Stay safe and happy holidays!

Zmac1
12-25-21, 11:28

https://hudson-valley.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-beautiful-girls845-320-080/377415870765

Had a knot in the back and needed a Christmas massage, saw this ad (above) pop up for a new spa in the area and decided to TOFTT. Arrived to a completely empty parking lot, suppose that's a plus, although the lot does share with doctor offices for any regular business hour visit.

Greeted at the door by a younger Asian woman who was probably late 20's, maybe early 30's. She was short, probably around 5 foot or so, with what seemed like b cups and a little curve. She was also wearing a short revealing dress, as they sometimes do.

Some language barriers but not too bad, I paid the hour donation mentioned in the ad and requested a table shower. She did a good detailed job with the shower, drying not so much. Back to the room and laid down for a decent lotion massage, wasn't professional but was a bit relaxing. After she washed off the lotion with hot towel and requested I flip. Okay. Upon flip she started to touch me lightly and then made HJ motion. I asked for FS and she again made HJ motion and pointed to mouth. I politely asked for FS again and she said "sorry, next time" and I respected that. I opted for the HJ / BJ option although a touch pricey as she wanted a Benjamin. One can only assume if FS really is on the table (pun intended) she'd want at least an extra Jackson, maybe two.That does seem like a strange encounter. Not sure I'd give it a go after your review. Doesn't sound like it's going to last. Appreciate the detailed info from you as it may have saved me some money.

Moe_Greene
12-27-21, 02:34
I think the location of this new place is the previous location of the A&A Spa in Vail's Gate (2000-2005 or so).

Some language barriers but not too bad, I paid the hour donation mentioned in the ad and requested a table shower. She did a good detailed job with the shower, drying not so much. Back to the room and laid down for a decent lotion massage, wasn't professional but was a bit relaxing. After she washed off the lotion with hot towel and requested I flip. Okay. Upon flip she started to touch me lightly and then made HJ motion. I asked for FS and she again made HJ motion and pointed to mouth. I politely asked for FS again and she said "sorry, next time" and I respected that. I opted for the HJ / BJ option although a touch pricey as she wanted a Benjamin. One can only assume if FS really is on the table (pun intended) she'd want at least an extra Jackson, maybe two.

Anyway, she leaves for what I assume to put money away (made me tip first) and get a condom. She comes back and lays a piece of saran wrap on my stomach, thought it was weird but didn't think too much of it. She starts with a HJ, which felt nice with the added lube. After a few minutes (now this is new for me) she puts the saran wrap around my dick and starts to give me a BJ. After a few minutes she's tired and finishes me with a HJ. She wipes me clean with a hot towel and I'm off to get a late dinner.

Would I repeat? Probably, but for the price I can get guaranteed FS from other New Windsor spas, especially given the BJ portion wasn't all that long.

Stay safe and happy holidays!

Zmac1
12-27-21, 10:06
I think the location of this new place is the previous location of the A&A Spa in Vail's Gate (2000-2005 or so).No, this is a completely different address.

Tweener1290
12-27-21, 13:11
I think the location of this new place is the previous location of the A&A Spa in Vail's Gate (2000-2005 or so).I can confirm, A&A is currently still in Vails Gate. This is New Windsor on 9W South. However, I did not move to OC until 2007 and didn't start to hobby until 2012. As far as I can recall (2007 max LOL) A&A has always been in that location.

Did A&A used to be somewhere else?

The ad for this nameless spa (one I reviewed) seems to have similar verbiage to ads for a spa in Yorktown, FWIW.

Moe_Greene
12-27-21, 16:28

Yes, A&A is in Vail's Gate now. We all agree. But it was not always there. It used to be on 9 W in Windsor.

Here is part of a post of mine on USG from 2008:

"A&A as Good as Hanna?

I went to A&A a few times before they moved away from 9 W. Then I went once after the move (last summer). It seemed like the 9 W girls sent their.

Tired, cranky moms and grandmoms to cover for them in. ".

Buck20
12-27-21, 17:14
Been to in spa but always young, skinny girls. Anyone come across bigger girls?

Tweener1290
12-28-21, 15:39

Yes, A&A is in Vail's Gate now. We all agree. But it was not always there. It used to be on 9 W in Windsor.

Here is part of a post of mine on USG from 2008:

"A&A as Good as Hanna?

I went to A&A a few times before they moved away from 9 W. Then I went once after the move (last summer). It seemed like the 9 W girls sent their.

Tired, cranky moms and grandmoms to cover for them in. ".Given you wrote 2000-2005 I wasn't doubting, just curious. Wonder if this spa has been here all along and just started to advertise.

I was in the lot last year for a COVID pop-up tent test and didn't notice it, but it would have been hidden too.

Thanks for clarifying.

Happy New Year!

Moe_Greene
12-29-21, 00:51
Given you wrote 2000-2005 I wasn't doubting, just curious. Wonder if this spa has been here all along and just started to advertise.

I was in the lot last year for a COVID pop-up tent test and didn't notice it, but it would have been hidden too.

Thanks for clarifying.

Happy New Year!Yeah, these places seem to be in business before they start advertising. More jack shacks mean the prices stay down, anyway.

Happy New Year!

Moe.

Moe_Greene
01-13-22, 22:55
I have dropped by here in the morning two Thursdays in a row and both times there was no response. The same package was sitting outside the door both times. They have not advertised in over a week.

Moe.

Zmac1
01-14-22, 00:41
I have dropped by here in the morning two Thursdays in a row and both times there was no response. The same package was sitting outside the door both times. They have not advertised in over a week.

Moe.Yep, I went a couple weeks ago to see how it is. Package outside. Nobody answering the phones. Haven't answered phones since. Quite strange to open for a week and bail out. There's more to this story, not sure we'll ever know though.

Tweener1290
01-15-22, 15:47

Moe.I drove by yesterday afternoon after reading yours and Zmac1's report, package still outside and open sign off. I was initially thinking COVID outbreak but if it's been a few weeks that seems less likely. I am curious and will be driving by more frequently now, close enough, why not.

Stay safe.

Nik Tobarada
01-15-22, 17:58
The same package was sitting outside the door both times.Appears the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew are on the case. Report back, Mystery-Solvers!

Zmac1
01-22-22, 11:09
I drove by yesterday afternoon after reading yours and Zmac1's report, package still outside and open sign off. I was initially thinking COVID outbreak but if it's been a few weeks that seems less likely. I am curious and will be driving by more frequently now, close enough, why not.

Stay safe.They are open for biz. Went over last night. Not a fan of how this shares a small lot with other businesses. Girl I saw was sorta cute. Tina, from China. Younger than what we normally see in this area, she claimed 24, but I wouldn't put her past 31, which is fine. Unfortunately the massage really sucked. She claims to have been doing it for 3 yrs, but it really may have been one of the worst for me and that's actually the most important part for me. Standard services from then on, went for HJ with some undressing. 70/70. I'm curious what the other attendants look like. Sometimes a mediocre massage by someone that isn't 50-60 and ugly makes it worth while.

TheBeefSupreme
01-24-22, 18:42
They are open for biz. Went over last night. Not a fan of how this shares a small lot with other businesses. Girl I saw was sorta cute. Tina, from China. Younger than what we normally see in this area, she claimed 24, but I wouldn't put her past 31, which is fine. Unfortunately the massage really sucked. She claims to have been doing it for 3 yrs, but it really may have been one of the worst for me and that's actually the most important part for me. Standard services from then on, went for HJ with some undressing. 70/70. I'm curious what the other attendants look like. Sometimes a mediocre massage by someone that isn't 50-60 and ugly makes it worth while.Where on 9 W in New Windsor is it? There's not a whole lot of 9 W in New Windsor and I still can't for the life of me think of where the place is.

Roger42
02-02-22, 23:42
Rubmaps is now listing these 2 spas on Route 9 in Fishkill and Wappingers as closed. Does anyone know if this is correct?.

Zmac1
02-03-22, 09:41
Rubmaps is now listing these 2 spas on Route 9 in Fishkill and Wappingers as closed. Does anyone know if this is correct?.Have not heard that. Not sure how credible RM is these days. I should be taking a right past there, at least Heaven, and I'll let you know what I see. I'm not. Fan of Heaven anyhow. Never been to Spring B. How is it?.

Manscape
02-04-22, 13:06
Rubmaps is now listing these 2 spas on Route 9 in Fishkill and Wappingers as closed. Does anyone know if this is correct?.They said they had a heating issue. And all girls I saw were new and younger than before. Of course, I had a good time.

PutMeInCouch
02-04-22, 17:28
Have not heard that. Not sure how credible RM is these days. I should be taking a right past there, at least Heaven, and I'll let you know what I see. I'm not. Fan of Heaven anyhow. Never been to Spring B. How is it?.Agreed with the problem of inaccurately listed closed spas. I think that occurred at the height of the first covid wave and has not been updated, noticed it in CT as well. So it doesn't hurt to call a place if you remember it open prior to covid and RM shows it as Closed!

SlipKno
02-08-22, 22:22
Hi,

Does anyone know a place with young Asian girls around Newburgh?