Fmeplees
07-21-19, 02:23
Any action?

Fmeplees
07-12-20, 01:51
Any action?Summer fun anywere?

MrHunLow
10-01-20, 16:08
Every once in a while a zombie walks through town looking like something out of the walking dead.

Willow52
10-16-20, 12:48
Seen a few times even in the daytime a younger looking girl on Broadway near the post office. Good body I think but looks drugged out bad. Never horny enough to stop. But, a couple nights ago even though it was cold there was the one that got away!

First time I wish I had the red light. Driving broadway past courthouse and motel, and on sidewalk nice looking blond with wavy hair, red jacket, looked like a civilian but gave me THE look. If the light was red she'd have been right there to get in.

Damn, by the time I turned up and turned around and back, she was gone. She's blazed on my brain. Driving either way anytime of the day or night I won't be passing Monticello on RT. 17. I'll get off and do a cruise of Broadway looking for that one.

Anyone know her?

MrHunLow
11-28-20, 12:39
Last night I was on my home and took way through Monticello around 11 pm.

I noticed some young thing blond mid 20's walking in front of court house and as I drove by tapped the horn she looked up and kept walking so I pulled over about a block up and tapped my beak lights a few times. Rolled the pass window down a bit and watched as she picked up her walking speed. She walked up and looked over at me. I asked if she needed a ride? She said sure and jumped in.

She got in and we started talking, she said she recently got laid off. I said well Maybe I can help you out. Next thing you know we are parked on Andean end and she's sucking my cock like she hasn't had one all year. This young girl could take it deep and long. Kept it up for 20-30 min and then let go while I was deep in her throat.

Now that was alucky catch. Said she doesn't normally suck for cash and wouldn't give me a number but I gave her mine and said call me in an emergency.

I could make this one a regular.

Fmeplees
07-08-21, 02:27
Anyone out there during the summer?

Sicilia21
07-22-21, 22:17
Caribbean Ass.

NorthSyracusen
07-26-21, 15:03
Caribbean Ass.Where did you find that beautie?

Fmeplees
08-11-21, 03:14
Met up with Cherry in Monticello, really great BJ cim.

NyMaleMan
08-12-21, 09:52
I'm going to to Monticello / Liberty area next couple weekends. Can anyone suggest any action. Getting desperate for just about anything.

Willow52
08-17-21, 11:57
Any info on the Cherry?

Doodle 029
08-19-21, 00:13
I drove through Monticello and it looked dry. Do you have info on Cherry?

BudLightBoys
01-12-22, 13:08
This made me register, to report.

I was walking to get Chinese on Broadway and saw an Angel standing. Bundled up so cute with eyes just radiating beauty.

Didn't want to stare, hard not to, and in passing she says hey. I couldn't believe it. Well, I forgot my Chinese till later!

She was so special I don't want to say much, it would make me feel bad. She's that different. Parked and opening her coats revealed a toy surprise inside, a real Gem. A petite beauty with skills I've not before experienced. I gave her more than she asked, worth it and deserving. Says she has a room more times than not, that I'd die for. I'm going to keep in touch for sure. Gave me digits, said I was nice and she's doesn't do that often.

She's selective I guess, if I was a creep walking by she wouldn't have said hey. If you see her please be respectful and kind, she deserves that. And generous, maybe my generosity got her #.

PutNamAnthony
01-12-22, 20:20
This made me register, to report.

I was walking to get Chinese on Broadway and saw an Angel standing. Bundled up so cute with eyes just radiating beauty.

Didn't want to stare, hard not to, and in passing she says hey. I couldn't believe it. Well, I forgot my Chinese till later!

She was so special I don't want to say much, it would make me feel bad. She's that different. Parked and opening her coats revealed a toy surprise inside, a real Gem. A petite beauty with skills I've not before experienced. I gave her more than she asked, worth it and deserving. Says she has a room more times than not, that I'd die for. I'm going to keep in touch for sure. Gave me digits, said I was nice and she's doesn't do that often.

She's selective I guess, if I was a creep walking by she wouldn't have said hey. If you see her please be respectful and kind, she deserves that. And generous, maybe my generosity got her #.Sounds like one hell of a dream.

Stay safe,

PA.

Zmac1
01-14-22, 00:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Doc8008
01-19-22, 15:00
I'm surprised there isn't more action in Monticello and Port Jervis.

Fmeplees
07-07-23, 02:16
Any action out there during the summer?

MrHunLow
10-14-23, 16:40
I was in Monticello hitting Home Depot which is usually why I'm there. I often take the drive back going through town just incase there's something worth stopping for. I will say, there usually isn't. But this week about 230 pm I'm taking the spin through town and I see girl maybe 23 walking up St. John st by chase bank fluffing her hair up like she just got out of the shower. Now that's a good sign because most of the zombies walking the hoe strow in Monticello haven't seen a shower in awhile. Ispinn by light tap on the horn, pullover about 100 ft up roll down the window and up she comes. Hey baby you need a ride? She hopes in the game was on.

She asks if I'm a cop and I said how about grabbing is cock and I flop it out for her. I know a cozy little spot off in the woods. So she's working my wood as we drive over there. So as I said she is maybe 23 -24 hasn't been out there too long so she is still young girl cute. We get to the spot and I ask her to stop your grinning and drop that linen baby. I want to she how you look. Decent little titties, nice little white girl ass and best part was she was fresh out of the shower so no stank pussy or ass.

We cuut the deal for anything goes. Before ya know it she is down deep on my cock she can take a pretty good skull fucking. I really want to know her fuck skills so I laid out a packing blanket I keep for just such an occasion. She on her knees sucking my balls and I feel her tongue that taint baby. Before you know it she sucking my ass like it a I read cone. Yea I had also just showered before heading out. I laid down put on a bag and she rode cg a bit, spun her around for reverse cg and started playing with her asshole. Man this young girl was getting into it bucking back like a bronco. This ain't my first rodeo guys I know the difference between fake moans and a gushing pussy. This girl was soaking the blanket. Fucken crazy but she asks me can I fuck her in the ass? Well who am I to say no? Down on all four spits on her hand and rubs a combo of pussy juice and spit on her ass. I couldn't believe it's mid afternoon and I hitting this girl on a packing blanket in the woods in Monticello. Ya can't make this shit up.

Shesfucking me as hard as I'm fucking her dripping like a fuctet. Toomuch for me to hold back, I pull out of her ass pull the bag off and blast all over her asshole.

Ok so now for the bad news.

She doesn't have a fucken phone number or just isn't giving it up. We back 2 times to look for her around same time and not. Asked some other hoes if they knew her? Nothing. WTF.

Fmeplees
11-08-23, 02:38
Wow, what a luckyguy.

I was in Monticello hitting Home Depot which is usually why I'm there. I often take the drive back going through town just incase there's something worth stopping for. I will say, there usually isn't. But this week about 230 pm I'm taking the spin through town and I see girl maybe 23 walking up St. John st by chase bank fluffing her hair up like she just got out of the shower. Now that's a good sign because most of the zombies walking the hoe strow in Monticello haven't seen a shower in awhile. Ispinn by light tap on the horn, pullover about 100 ft up roll down the window and up she comes. Hey baby you need a ride? She hopes in the game was on.

She asks if I'm a cop and I said how about grabbing is cock and I flop it out for her. I know a cozy little spot off in the woods. So she's working my wood as we drive over there. So as I said she is maybe 23 -24 hasn't been out there too long so she is still young girl cute. We get to the spot and I ask her to stop your grinning and drop that linen baby. I want to she how you look. Decent little titties, nice little white girl ass and best part was she was fresh out of the shower so no stank pussy or ass.

Doodle 029
03-11-24, 16:07
It's been very quiet here. Where is the action at?