PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Upstate Monger
05-06-20, 09:32
Was out and about on the west side stroll last night the streets were pretty quiet. Samantha was the only one out that I saw. For those of you that don't know her she is short with long black hair and thick glasses.

I have dated her in the past but wouldn't go there now. She was really strung out it appeared and has lost a ton of weight from when we first got together a few years ago. She gives a really good BBBJ but as I just posted she looks terrible now. Proceed with caution.

Upstate Monger
05-07-20, 22:25
Not much going on after the rain quit. Noemi was out walking Main about a block west of the high school. For those of you not familiar with her she has been a west side regular for years. She is a short Puerto Rican gal with long black hair. When she first started walking she was absolutely beautiful. Now she looks horrible all those years on the streets ate her up.

Saw another older gal right in downtown Johnson City who was watching traffic as it passed. She wasn't much to look at you would have to be really desperate. North, Clinton, Glenwood, and all the side streets were quiet.

Didn't venture into Endicott tonight its been way to hot as NYSP has been making their presence well known.

Upstate Monger
05-26-20, 10:52
The only two I saw out walking at all over the long weekend at various times were Noemi and Samantha. Both are on the no fly list. Does anyone have any decent SW areas to try other than Main Street and North Street? Anything in Endicott, Vestal, or JC?

Upstate Monger
01-01-24, 08:39
Sam, Rene, and Missy all out walking Main Street on the west side at various times. Rene and Missy give a decent BBBJ cheap but aren't much to look at. Sam (Samantha) is to be avoided at all costs. Those are the only three I have seen out lately. The street scene is still pretty dry around here.

Tbtoo
01-30-24, 13:37
Sam, Rene, and Missy all out walking Main Street on the west side at various times. Rene and Missy give a decent BBBJ cheap but aren't much to look at. Sam (Samantha) is to be avoided at all costs. Those are the only three I have seen out lately. The street scene is still pretty dry around here.You have any digits for Missy or Rene?