PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dude3213
10-21-15, 13:41
I travel to Santa Fe for business. I met Liz on the street about a block off the Plaza. We chatted and came to terms. She is heavier than my typical appetite but the price was right at $ even. Location was at the Drury Plaza, nicer than my hotel! She went straight to business with a BBBJ and then missionary, cowgirl and rodeo (It is New Mexico). She was so into it we did it all again. Lots of fun. Doubt I would go out of my way to repeat but I was entertained.

Feels odd to leave a report when there are no posts. If anyone reads this let me know if I left anything out. This is my first official review on USA.

Sportster2005
11-04-22, 17:54
I travel to Santa Fe for business. I met Liz on the street about a block off the Plaza. We chatted and came to terms. She is heavier than my typical appetite but the price was right at $ even. Location was at the Drury Plaza, nicer than my hotel! She went straight to business with a BBBJ and then missionary, cowgirl and rodeo (It is New Mexico). She was so into it we did it all again. Lots of fun. Doubt I would go out of my way to repeat but I was entertained.

Feels odd to leave a report when there are no posts. If anyone reads this let me know if I left anything out. This is my first official review on USA.Seems like a massages therapist that has worked in a Albuquerque in the past. She enjoyed the extras a lot.

Sportster2005
07-10-23, 18:06
Seems like a massages therapist that has worked in a Albuquerque in the past. She enjoyed the extras a lot.She has been around a while. Saw her in Albuquerque a few times. Was known as Lady in Heels back then. She does enjoy herself.