PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CTom86
07-06-22, 08:27
What is the best area in Las Cruces to find streetwalkers?

Anybody looking?

PM if you wish.

Casper101
07-27-22, 08:08
What is the best area in Las Cruces to find streetwalkers?

Anybody looking?

PM if you wish.There are none and Las Cruces.

ReyMysterio
09-12-22, 20:23
Swim went out for a drive yesterday along Picacho between valley and motel. I don't know if this is due to the influx of asylum seekers / refugees or the poverty levels rising, but Swim saw a chick in a hoodie just walking around. Drove through, made eye contact and waved at each other. Turned around and into a parking lot and she came up to the window asking if she could have some money in return for some fun. LEO had been driving through and so that ended things quickly.

Gentlemen, they are around, just need to be patient and willing to lower your standards a bit.

BenjiFranklin
12-25-22, 10:15
Found that unicorn yesterday between TSC and the motels. Great BBBJ and anal for the taking, they are out there just got to look for them.

BeerMan309
12-28-22, 18:14
Found that unicorn yesterday between TSC and the motels. Great BBBJ and anal for the taking, they are out there just got to look for them.What she charge?

Igotmonies
02-19-23, 02:17
Good evening boys! I'm going to be in your city in about next week. Any guidance on hotspot for cruising? Looks like the main drag is on Picacho between Valley and Motel. Ill be sure to hit it up and post a report.

Any hotel location recommendations are appreciated. Some place I can entertain but also sleep without fearing that my car will get broken into.