PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ron Pamet
03-14-22, 13:17
There's a girl I visited here that is supposedly a 23-year-old computer science student at NMSU. White girl with a thick side nose ring on the right nostril.

She will meet you outside of a Starbucks, will prefer to talk in your vehicle, and after a few minutes of chit-chat & compliments will ask for money (sometimes in exchange for a kiss on the lips). She claimed she had a bad car accident recently and is in financial trouble. Then she will make up an excuse for why she has to go. Drives a blue Mini Cooper.

If you tried to negotiate FS with her, it won't happen. You'll never see her again. She will ignore your texts or give you excuses to keep you on the hook. I wasted more time than I care to admit waiting for her to get back to me.

Now that I've left town, she is apologizing and claiming to have lymphoma. The con continues.

Watch out!

AngelLovely
06-16-22, 10:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.