PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SynPooh
04-05-17, 16:29
Found a new Asian massage in craigslist that looked inviting across the street from Starbucks on So. St Francis. Paid for 1/2 hour to a nice looking 20 something girl. Paid extra as we progressed to a HJ and her asking if I wanted her to undress which I did. Nice firm breasts and was allowed to feel her up. Will definitely go back.

DropFrame
09-30-17, 12:36
Any recent MP reports? I'm in town for a few days and don't know where to go for what I need.

Zeus661
04-19-19, 15:28
Any good places in town for a massage?

Valmont31
04-29-19, 17:44
Any good places in town for a massage?Better off going to Albuquerque. It's worth the drive. Lots of quality places. I've never had a experience wotleth repeating in Sante Fe.

Synpooh53
06-19-19, 18:17
Any good places in town for a massage?I found great service at the one on Rodeo Drive. It's a little parlor off the street across from Sam's Club. The gal I have did cowgirl on me.

ObiJuan13
10-08-19, 13:08
I found great service at the one on Rodeo Drive. It's a little parlor off the street across from Sam's Club. The gal I have did cowgirl on me.What was the going rate and what did she look like?

SynPooh
11-06-19, 18:29
What was the going rate and what did she look like?Total out the door was $160.

Bulger
11-14-19, 16:31
Drove up to Santa Fe yesterday, after work was done stopped in at a place on St Michael drive. Never been there before but Rubratings said it had a table shower. Met by a cute 25-30 something wearing a baggy moomoo type dress. TS was good, massage was good, no towel, paid lots of attention to my ass, liked to spank me. On the flip, I said no towel please, she smiled and she asked me if she could take her dress off. I said yes of course. She was naked underneath. She jumped on top, rubbed body to body then flipped around into 69. Nice shaved pussy, I wanted to taste, but well service girl. She was going down on me, somewhere, I didn't notice, she slipped a condom on me. Went to the end of the table, doggy, ended cowgirl. Great trip, can't wait to go back.

Rain691
11-24-19, 08:08
Drove up to Santa Fe yesterday, after work was done stopped in at a place on St Michael drive. Never been there before but Rubratings said it had a table shower. Met by a cute 25-30 something wearing a baggy moomoo type dress. TS was good, massage was good, no towel, paid lots of attention to my ass, liked to spank me. On the flip, I said no towel please, she smiled and she asked me if she could take her dress off. I said yes of course. She was naked underneath. She jumped on top, rubbed body to body then flipped around into 69. Nice shaved pussy, I wanted to taste, but well service girl. She was going down on me, somewhere, I didn't notice, she slipped a condom on me. Went to the end of the table, doggy, ended cowgirl. Great trip, can't wait to go back.I am curious when your visit was. The place you describe on St Mikes has been closed for months. Did you mean Relaxation Station on Cerrilos?

Bulger
11-25-19, 00:51
I am curious when your visit was. The place you describe on St Mikes has been closed for months. Did you mean Relaxation Station on Cerrilos?1722. Maybe different place. This one had no sign, paper in the windows, just a neon open sign.

Rain6969
11-25-19, 19:05
1722. Maybe different place. This one had no sign, paper in the windows, just a neon open sign.Drove by this place today out of curiosity and just as I said, it's no longer there. Been closed for at least 3 mos. Check Rubmaps for better intel on this. Rubratings listings for Santa Fe are WAY out of date and inaccurate. At least three places listed have been closed for months even 1 yr+.

Bulger said he visited just a few days ago but it has been closed for months. Women's clothing store now.

JayRodz84
11-29-19, 17:52
Recently moved here and am trying to find a good spot to frequent. I checked out 1722 as well after the review just to be disappointed and find nothing there. Same with a couple other ones nearby that show up on rubratings. Checked out 1540 cerrillos as well and was very underwhelmed with the options there. Ended up across from Sam's which had okay attendants but poor service. Is there a concensus best option in Santa Fe? Are there any LMPs? Feel free to pm me.

Rain691
12-17-19, 14:53
Yeah, I would ignore Rubratings listings for Santa Fe. Also it appears that place recently had been closed for months now. Slim pickings in SF. Some great mostly legit massages but got to poke around for the fun stuff. Used to have a real hottie on St Francis but she moved on in the fall. Agreed on Rodeo—shitty service. But a new place opened up last week. Check STG for address and number. Ask for Mira. PM me for more details on other options.

Rain691
12-17-19, 14:57
No LMPs here that I know of. Maybe indies on STG but many girls on that site are skanks or rip offs. Good luck! (personally I'd stick to AMPs).

Hindsight
02-07-20, 21:27
Agreed, RubRatings is a waste of time. My city tour of the AMPs so far tell me it's slim pickings in SF. Sakura on Alemeda is run by a papasan who has 2 girls, neither of whom does sensual anything. They seem to be borderline terrified of customers (like me) who relax and spread out silently inviting an intimate touch. No talk, 30 minutes on the dot and they're out of there! Rong's advertises the cheapest hour at $45 but you won't get it. You'll pay $60. Always some nonsense about needing a 'coupon' to get the nice price but you can't get a coupon. Always 'next time'. The room is very warm, a nice touch on a cold day, and you will get a HJ (for a $40 propina). At Liu's Garden (Osage near Cerrillos) I was greeted by a lady eating a plate of food who took me to a funky room near the kitchen (she DID wash her hands) and gave me a perfunctory $40 session with the world's most mechanical HJ for another $40. I'd like to blame it on a language barrier but it's not really that. These Chinese places just have no business sense. No place to put clothes, they leave the room to answer phones, or for any reason at all, don't do anything to make a customer feel nice. *sigh* I actually LIVE here and am a decent tipper for good service but, they just don't get it. If anyone out there has a better experience please post it and lead a poor soul like me in a better direction. I'd actually enjoy and hour with a female human being and not an automaton with limited language ability.

ExploringRubs
05-20-21, 21:24
Stopped by here as it appears to be one of the few with extras. So. So massage. On flip automatically went to HJ, pretty mechanical. Asked for more, was able to enjoy DATY while finishing the HJ. Average looking, early 30's, kind of thick but attractive. Language was a bit of an issue.

ExploringRubs
09-29-22, 20:12
I know this is not a heavily trafficked forum but going to give it a try. I will be in SF next week, wondering what are best options for a good experience.

Thanks for any info.