PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PotShot
02-20-19, 00:07
I'm not sure why this thread is this so dead. I was in town on business and tried the first place I saw. Coco a skinny Asian girl, A cups, early 30's, face 7, body 7 and friendly attitude. 70 for the hour at the door. A skilled massage finished with a nude HJ as she sat on my face with my tongue in her pussy for 100 tip. Nice clean shaved odor free cooter too. Way too pricey for me to repeat but I can at least add Henderson to the list of cities I've busted a nut in while eating pussy. She wanted 150 but I told her that 100 was all I had. She offered FS for 200. I am assuming you guys are keeping these places on the down low due to aggressive LE so I am going to be cryptic. The sun sets on the big river.

RegularJoe21
03-21-19, 15:58
I'm not sure why this thread is this so dead. I was in town on business and tried the first place I saw. Coco a skinny Asian girl, A cups, early 30's, face 7, body 7 and friendly attitude. 70 for the hour at the door. A skilled massage finished with a nude HJ as she sat on my face with my tongue in her pussy for 100 tip. Nice clean shaved odor free cooter too. Way too pricey for me to repeat but I can at least add Henderson to the list of cities I've busted a nut in while eating pussy. She wanted 150 but I told her that 100 was all I had. She offered FS for 200. I am assuming you guys are keeping these places on the down low due to aggressive LE so I am going to be cryptic. The sun sets on the big river.Name of the spa? Always looking for skinny talent LOL.

HotLoads
04-23-21, 01:18
I'm interested in the name of the spot, also any other spots in Henderson you've had luck at.

DesertJohn
08-14-21, 16:19
So I was on my way thru from California and decided to stop off at the first place I came to off the 146 as you come into town. . 5 for the hhr with included table shower. Table shower was good and all the nooks were throughly cleaned. Back to the room. No massage straight to business. $$ for full. Pretty high for where I'm from but accepted. CBJ, DATY, and then to Mish. Blew in bag. Looks and body were about 7-8. Felt somewhat rushed but I was ok with it since I was passing thru. Probably won't repeat.

OnRop
08-26-21, 19:05
Never disappointing.

HotLoads
07-20-22, 02:34
Never disappointing.How is it there? How are the girls, massage, extras, rates? I see that it's in a bit too discreet shopping center, and they're only open 9-7. Plan on going out there sometime this week or next when I have time, but don't want to waste the drive out there.

WtfIsThisMess
09-23-22, 16:50
Never disappointing.Same rates? Young old? Build type?

JackHolly
09-24-22, 15:01
Given the lack of detail, that this was their first post, and lack of response, it's probably safe to assume they are just trying to advertise for that place and are not actually a monger who has been there.

Same rates? Young old? Build type?

Skambete
11-26-22, 16:31
Never disappointing.Took one for the team.

Don't waste your money or time here. Sign says 59/ hr on the door. Actual fee was $80 for one hour.

This was the footiest massage ever. Provider barely used her hands. Just toes, knees, and heels rammed into your body.

I paid with $100 bill and after 40 minutes she was done. And then she just left for me to get dressed, I had to chase her down for the additional $20.

I did not tip, and about 30 minutes into the the "massage" She asked me if I wanted everything or just back at this stage, I didn't want anything but to get the fuck out of there.

Given the fact that this massage, I lasted 40 minutes, and was one of the worst massages I've ever had in my entire life, I didn't feel bad, not tipping her.

Avoid at all costs.

WtfIsThisMess
12-16-22, 12:43
Took one for the team.

Don't waste your money or time here. Sign says 59/ hr on the door. Actual fee was $80 for one hour.

This was the footiest massage ever. Provider barely used her hands. Just toes, knees, and heels rammed into your body.

I paid with $100 bill and after 40 minutes she was done. And then she just left for me to get dressed, I had to chase her down for the additional $20.

I did not tip, and about 30 minutes into the the "massage" She asked me if I wanted everything or just back at this stage, I didn't want anything but to get the fuck out of there.

Given the fact that this massage, I lasted 40 minutes, and was one of the worst massages I've ever had in my entire life, I didn't feel bad, not tipping her.

Avoid at all costs.Thankyou good sir.

HushPuppie
02-06-23, 19:00
Decided to try this shop on Lake Mead.

Late 30's Thai gal (Sandy) did a very thorough massage with the back walk. She is petite (116# but had limited offerings. NFS. 30/50+ 1 c. Topless HJ. Nice B rack.

Her English is good and very pleasant.

Yes, I paid way too much.

SullieSean
02-07-23, 14:11
Decided to try this shop on Lake Mead.

Late 30's Thai gal (Sandy) did a very thorough massage with the back walk. She is petite (116# but had limited offerings. NFS. 30/50+ 1 c. Topless HJ. Nice B rack.

Her English is good and very pleasant.

Yes, I paid way too much.You did better than me. I didn't get the topless option! I've been there twice as the TM is really good! Not sure I paid more then. 6 for the standard finish.

RepMards
05-07-23, 11:55
I need a little help. Does anyone know anything about Lavender Spa on the corner of Eastern and Warm Springs? Not sure if its Henderson or Vegas. I am just looking for a good massage with a HE. How are the girls in there? Prices? Thanks for the help. New to the area.

VegasMatt
05-08-23, 19:59
I need a little help. Does anyone know anything about Lavender Spa on the corner of Eastern and Warm Springs? Not sure if its Henderson or Vegas. I am just looking for a good massage with a HE. How are the girls in there? Prices? Thanks for the help. New to the area.I never went and I lived almost across the street from them. They have reviews on RM.

They didn't sound that great to me.

Hugh Jload
07-03-23, 14:48
Never disappointing.I was here recently. Ladies are not young, probably 50+. I tried one Friday afternoon, the other lady Saturday, both l1, no problem. .6/.5.

NobodyZ
01-07-24, 22:12
I need a little help. Does anyone know anything about Lavender Spa on the corner of Eastern and Warm Springs? Not sure if its Henderson or Vegas. I am just looking for a good massage with a HE. How are the girls in there? Prices? Thanks for the help. New to the area.I go here regularly. Solid massage I usually tip. 8 or $ for HE. 2 Women, Vicky during the week & I don't know the others name on weekends. They stay fully clothed, HJ only thing on the menu that I know of, but I never really asked. They both have a standard move where they bend your knee out on at a time and massage inner thigh etc leading into a pre flip tease that I really enjoy. Hhr only. 5 & I think hr. 7 + tip & I always lease satisfied. With the right expectations. You should too.

NobodyZ
01-19-24, 14:59
Sunset & Aroyyo. Haven't been in a little while actually, but I've never seen a post on it, so worth sharing given the limited Henderson postings.

Damage- .7 house HHR + $.5 CBJ or $$ CFS.

Only one woman working there and I don't remember her name. Chinese, Long hair, Tall, enhanced up top, older but not bad looking. Flat stomach. Reminds me of Michelle Yeoh, which I like!! If you are one to last a bit. She orgasms like crazy. It's great and an ego stroke, but she'll clamp down on you and contract which can mess up your rhythm and timing. On number 3 one time I had to stop after being really close and we tried to reach it together on her 4th. But only she go there. Probably should have asked for a handy to finish, but I guess I technically faked an O LOL.

Have only had CBJ laying down and CFS in Mish which seems like her MO. Saw her 2 x and went back a few times and she was busy. Just her, so hit or miss with availability.

NobodyZ
01-21-24, 18:30
In The Von's Plaza on Windmill. Went on New Years Day after a drought. Girl who greeted me was pretty. Wearing wife beater & jean's. I really needed a sure thing and couldn't tell if anything extra on the menu so I ended up leaving. Yesterday went again for legit massage, but open to extras if offered. Greeted by Helen, a little older and not as cute as the girl I met the previous visit. Paid. 8 for 1 hr deep tissue. She didn't bring my. 2 change of $. Strait to the oil on the lower half & I'm thinking "this is promising". Went into massage which was a little lackluster at first, and not particularly deep, but then she started working with her ams & elbows. Skin on he arms was incredibly smooth and felt great. When she took this technique to the lower half it took it up a notch. Started by taking my legs and putting them towards the end of the table to spread me out a bit & then working those arms like a smooth rolling pin sliding the length of every muscle. Working closer and closer to the bullseye. Tried giving some signals to push things further and message was received. Ball juggle & stroking from underneath and I knew it was on. Left the room for hot towel. Wiped my off & on to the flip. Asked for tip up front. Pulled. 8 out (forgot she still had the. 2!) She asked for more I said no & remembered and reminded her she still has the. 2. Back to the table for the HJ. Worked it well with plenty of ass play. Culminating with knuckle (maybe 2 LOL) deep freehand work that made be blow like a wildcat. - Ended up overpaying a bit, but worth it have another spot on my radar available close to home.