PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LBerkey
07-04-20, 21:32
Driving through today (July 4th at 4:15 pm) and stopped at the Flying J for fuel and a bathroom (which, by the way, are some of the worst truck stop toilets I've ever seen). Fueling at the pumps (the car pumps) and a really old guy walked up to me and asked for cash and told him no. As I'm finishing pumping, a decent looking, although slightly chunky (maybe pregnant?) white chick walks up and asks for cash. I'm like what the hell? So I ask her if she's willing to work for it, and she says sure, but no anal. That pretty much makes it clear she's working. I would have taken her up on it if I didn't have a passenger who wouldn't have been cool with the diversion.

If you see her, I'd love to know how she is. White, blond, decent looks, bunch of tattoos. She was in a ankle length dress with slits on both sides that go all the way up to the thighs. Black and white strip dress.

Kali710
11-27-21, 19:00
Message me for her details. She only does outcalls but, gives the best BBBJ, she is clean and she is tight. You won't be disappointed.