PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rubmeright
10-16-16, 13:21
Been there twice, will continue. One hell of a massage but a few bucks more than avg rate.

OldDog261
10-17-16, 08:16
Been there twice, will continue. One hell of a massage but a few bucks more than avg rate.Passing through there this weekend. Any intel on extras and whonInshould ask for is greatly appreciated.

Jeju Man
04-30-17, 03:48
Sunshine Spa. XXX and Main. Number 1. Freemont. Nondescript looking place. No sign. Just an open sign on the door.

I should have heeded the postings from others about this place.

Chinese gal. Older. Not pleasant looking. Greets you at the door all smiles and pleasant. Once in the room the mood changes. Massage starts off with soft touching and then she lubes up your butt crack and starts her teasing. And tease you she will. She will work your butt, hole, balls, thighs, everything except your dick! She won't touch your dick. She teases the he'll out of you. She'll play you. Gets you all worked up for the big let down. It's a DIY ending if that's your thing. Massage was not that great also. I tried to get her to finish what she started. Nope. She would not. I actually got up off the table to dress and leave when she tells me to lie back down. I'm thinking, ok, now she will finish what she started. Nope. Just more teasing! She wants you to DIY! By now I had it it with her teasing and NO finish. Got up, dressed and she actually stopped me from leaving unless I gave her a tip! I took my phone out and used the google translator and typed in Chinese. No tip. What did you do to deserve a tip? All you did was tease me and did not finish. She understood but still would not move from the door until I tipped her! Went around her and she follows me wanting a tip! Paid 60 for the massage I told her! I ended up giving her 10 bucks for a tip and will not be back. Stay away guys. She will play you.