View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ron47
08-19-16, 19:22
http://semo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hour-on-cloud-9/20964312

Six T Nine
08-29-16, 10:47
http://semo.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hour-on-cloud-9/20964312It's been several months since I have seen her but she is legit her name is Angie and you will get the best massage you have ever had.

She is a little thicker than I normally like but not big. You really have to work at it to get extras, it's not just offered. Not sure about going.

To her place, she came to me.

Selnik
05-25-17, 17:58
It's been several months since I have seen her but she is legit her name is Angie and you will get the best massage you have ever had.

She is a little thicker than I normally like but not big. You really have to work at it to get extras, it's not just offered. Not sure about going.

To her place, she came to me.

69.Was in the Cape area a few months ago and hooked up with Angie. Nice safe incall in Jackson. Rub was okay and ended up with package HJ while FIVing. Has a tummy and leaves the teddy around it with the ample C's or D's available and the bottom within easy reach. I tried a couple of times afterward to get her to do a hh or ss FS for something reasonable but she didn't want to play. Nice enough lady but not what I needed.

JohnnyGleet
08-20-19, 13:19
Any info? The small strip mall location looks promising. Reviews on Google could indicate HE.

Jet Setter
09-02-19, 20:21
Any info? The small strip mall location looks promising. Reviews on Google could indicate HE.I was passing through and saw this place so I TOFTT. Decent looking, mid 30's brunette. I got nothing, but it seemed like she'd give me a menu if I came again.

Lingam Me
12-07-21, 14:01
I've been looking for weeks and it's difficult to even find a massage. There is one Asian parlor and there was zero fun and not even full body. It's even tough to find a legitimate outcall massage therapist let alone a body rub. All of the images posted that I've seen on other sites look like melted ice cream. Any recommendations for an outcall massage or any entertainment worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Ling.

Etaoin2003
12-22-21, 17:58
I've been looking for weeks and it's difficult to even find a massage. There is one Asian parlor and there was zero fun and not even full body. It's even tough to find a legitimate outcall massage therapist let alone a body rub. All of the images posted that I've seen on other sites look like melted ice cream. Any recommendations for an outcall massage or any entertainment worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Ling.Drive across the river and up to Marion, Illinois. About an hour. There are several AMPs providing excellent service.

ManStarPf
12-28-21, 21:42

Thanks in advance..If you want a massage try Tiffany. She does several different types of messages. I've seen her twice now, first as an outcall with just her. The second time was incall near Popular Bluff with her & Lynn. Both times I got the Nuru message. It is out of this world starting with a deep tissue then finishing with body to body using special gels. Yes there is a very happy ending. I definitely suggest an incall visit, since she has an amazing set up even with a swing.

Mickey666
02-27-22, 19:51
Drive across the river and up to Marion, Illinois. About an hour. There are several AMPs providing excellent service.I had an Asian woman, very courteous, Massage was actually quite nice, she had strong hands. She is a very nice lady.

Steven Hyde
02-28-22, 00:53
Drive across the river and up to Marion, Illinois. About an hour. There are several AMPs providing excellent service.A few weeks ago the city shut them all down. Don't waste your time driving over.

Mickey666
03-04-22, 02:10

Thanks in advance.

Ling.Went by for a massage, Beautiful provider. She is probably early 30's, She is very sexy.

She is amazing. She always gives me a very nice relaxing massage with teasing. Have a great evening everyone.

Edward I
07-23-22, 00:56
Went by for a massage, Beautiful provider. She is probably early 30's, She is very sexy.

She is amazing. She always gives me a very nice relaxing massage with teasing. Have a great evening everyone.Went to Calvert AMP. Jennifer maybe early 30's, pretty, Nice boobs, but still natural looking. Very friendly. This girl is extremely passionate about providing great service. Smooth, warm, supple hands. Did a fabulous glute and upper-inner thigh massage! Took direction well. Good pressure. Told her everything, FS. She started with a great BBBJ. 69, FIV, Nuru Massage is great. CG and this girl was bouncing having a good time. This girl is hot. She was a little chatty without over doing it. Jacked her legs back for some really good standing mish before flipping her on her knees on the edge of the table for some ridiculous standing doggy. Pounding. And she took it like an absolute first team all star. Doggy, table mish, DATY, all good. She is amazing. Good technique. No rush. She is safe and very good at what she does. This is a girl to not miss out on. If you like a young, warm, large busted gorgeous gal with skills and a smile that puts you in Heaven, you won't be disappointed. I left with a smile on my face.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Sorric
09-22-22, 00:51
Looking for a AMP in Cape. Looking for, or something close to FS.

Send PM.

FCookie62
09-14-23, 08:41
In stip mall on Broadview. Looks like only one lady works here, Lucy. Older probably 50+ good rub and lots of great teasing on good end. Nice UTC top and bottom, Bush on bottom, nice firm B's with nice nips. Got a nice mouthful of those. She's fit for age, tight body. HF for hr is pricy,80.

FCookie62
09-14-23, 14:44
I've been looking for weeks and it's difficult to even find a massage. There is one Asian parlor and there was zero fun and not even full body. It's even tough to find a legitimate outcall massage therapist let alone a body rub. All of the images posted that I've seen on other sites look like melted ice cream. Any recommendations for an outcall massage or any entertainment worth it?.Massage Care in Cape has been a great find for me, really low key place. It looks legit but you can get some really good services.

Mdherc1
12-06-23, 11:12
Massage Care in Cape has been a great find for me, really low key place. It looks legit but you can get some really good services.I didn't know that Cape had any places like this, thanks for the heads up. Looks like there's two women there, I don't think I got serviced by Lucy, but I didn't ask her name. Not much to look at but the HJ was alright. She stayed fully clothed but let my hands wander where they wanted to. Not bad.

Mike94
12-14-23, 07:47
I didn't know that Cape had any places like this, thanks for the heads up. Looks like there's two women there, I don't think I got serviced by Lucy, but I didn't ask her name. Not much to look at but the HJ was alright. She stayed fully clothed but let my hands wander where they wanted to. Not bad.So is an Asian massage place?

CcDoesIt
02-18-24, 14:01
Is this place still worth going to? I'm in the area now and thought about dropping in. Or are there any other suggestions in the cape area?

Thanks.

Mdherc1
02-19-24, 16:19
Is this place still worth going to? I'm in the area now and thought about dropping in. Or are there any other suggestions in the cape area?I'm not aware of anywhere else in Cape. This place is fine, I don't have an other massage place experience to compare it to, but for me it it's been easy to get in and the two women that work there give decent tugs. Wouldn't go out of my way, but if you're around town and bored then maybe check it out.

CcDoesIt
02-21-24, 07:46
I'm not aware of anywhere else in Cape. This place is fine, I don't have an other massage place experience to compare it to, but for me it it's been easy to get in and the two women that work there give decent tugs. Wouldn't go out of my way, but if you're around town and bored then maybe check it out.If you ever make your way to Louisville or Lexington in the future we have some great things going on, especially Louisville.

Thanks again.

Mike94
03-10-24, 15:21
I was in the area yesterday without my family. Decided to stop and check it out. Wasn't a fan of the families watching through the window as I walked across the lot into the building. Paid for an hour, gave 1 Ben and got a 10 back, I said screw it and got undressed. Really good massage, had to ask her to lighten up on the pressure twice, but man she got the knots out. Figured I was in for a legit massage as there was no indication otherwise. Blanket over me, moved to the side to work my legs. But then the fingers got a little higher up than before, so I adjusted and full grab of the boys was the next move. No doubt more was going to happen. Little tease to the boys and hole, then the flip. Put the blanket over my chest, left lower half exposed. Grabbed the oil and made sure to hit jr with enough that we both knew what was next. She asked for 60, too much, but I was I was just trying it out and I got in no waiting on a Saturday afternoon. Got to play with under her shirt, very large and soft for an Asian. Didn't get them out of her bra, I did unzip her pants and she let me play with her until I finished. So the tip in my opinion was worth it considering what I received. Very nice lady, mid 40's average woman. I will definitely repeat if I don't have passengers.