PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Splatter34
07-05-18, 21:27
I'm at the lake quite a bit, but have never found a provider of any kind. I just browsed SkipTheGames and found a recent ad that looks good to me. I don't have any feedback to review, so am wondering if anyone has already seen her? Or maybe someone else is in the same boat as me and would like to activate the lake's forum? Here is the ad.

http://lake-of-the-ozarks.skipthegam. E /575780852863.

I've contacted her and she has replied. So, will see her in a couple of weeks unless I get some negative feedback.

Thanks. J.

Splatter34
10-16-20, 20:55
I'll be spending quite a bit of time at the lake this winter and would like to find a good provider with a HE (or more). Can anybody help?

Bballstl
11-23-20, 15:38
I come to the lake pretty often. Does anyone know of a provider?

Thanks.

JjMeeks
11-07-21, 08:11
Nothing at or near? Looks like this is going to force me to retire! I don't like going far.

WilliamDill
06-27-22, 11:58
Always have a great time at Little Massage in Lebanon. Nina knows massage and pleasure. Takes her time, brings it to wonderful conclusion.

DezzNutzz
08-04-22, 22:45
Interesting experience there. Real good massage and then on the flip she motioned for me to take care of it myself while she massaged the boys and brushed by the back door. I was into it and started stroking and then blew a big load, she cleaned me up and was out the door. 60 for the hour and gave 20 tip. Maybe more is available for bigger tip.

CoMoTgr
08-04-22, 23:10
Interesting experience there. Real good massage and then on the flip she motioned for me to take care of it myself while she massaged the boys and brushed by the back door. I was into it and started stroking and then blew a big load, she cleaned me up and was out the door. 60 for the hour and gave 20 tip. Maybe more is available for bigger tip.Do you know her name? Only one there?

DezzNutzz
08-05-22, 23:48
Do you know her name? Only one there?Didn't get a name- I assume it's on the menu for the 2 I saw there. Not especially attractive, but not super old either.

Splatter34
10-23-23, 22:29
The lake massage scene is pretty much dead. Nothing posted on here in over a year. But I needed some massage work, so thought I'd visit Ocean Star on old 54 in Osage Beach. It has been in business for as long as I can remember, although they have had a different name. I've always assumed they are legit massage only.

I asked for 30 minutes and I got what I expected. A decent AMP massage and her encouraging me while DIY. She hinted at more next time. (Surprise, surprise).

Does anybody read these reports for the lake?

Has anybody else been to Ocean Star?

Can anybody give me encouragement to do a second visit?

Do you have any recommendations for the lake?

Also interested in anybody's visits to Flirt or Club GQ.

Thanks. J.

JjMeeks
11-13-23, 16:38
The lake massage scene is pretty much dead. Nothing posted on here in over a year. But I needed some massage work, so thought I'd visit Ocean Star on old 54 in Osage Beach. It has been in business for as long as I can remember, although they have had a different name. I've always assumed they are legit massage only.

I asked for 30 minutes and I got what I expected. A decent AMP massage and her encouraging me while DIY. She hinted at more next time. (Surprise, surprise).

Does anybody read these reports for the lake?

Has anybody else been to Ocean Star?

Can anybody give me encouragement to do a second visit?

Do you have any recommendations for the lake?

Also interested in anybody's visits to Flirt or Club GQ.

Thanks. J.I look for reports from the lake all the time because small towns usually have pretty good spots. Ocean Star has been on my radar for a while but I hate driving far to places only to leave unsatisfied so thank you for this update! How were the ladies in there, pretty attractive or no? As far as other reports go, Ozarks is pretty dead just like you said. Now that I have an update, I'll probably take a trip out there in the near future to see if Ocean Star offers anything else besides DIY. If you visit there again before I go please report back. TIA and stay safe.

Splatter34
11-13-23, 23:48
I look for reports from the lake all the time because small towns usually have pretty good spots. Ocean Star has been on my radar for a while but I hate driving far to places only to leave unsatisfied so thank you for this update! How were the ladies in there, pretty attractive or no? As far as other reports go, Ozarks is pretty dead just like you said. Now that I have an update, I'll probably take a trip out there in the near future to see if Ocean Star offers anything else besides DIY. If you visit there again before I go please report back. TIA and stay safe.I parked in the back of Ocean Star and went in the back door (I assume people use the front door). When I got inside, I had an awkward chat with a woman and left with knowledge that I had to make an appointment. Her English wasn't very good, thus the awkwardness. I called and made an appointment for about 45 minutes later. When I returned, the same woman met me, took my money and led me to the room. She then came back to give me the massage. I didn't see any other people while I was there, but her behavior hinted that there was someone else around. Probably omeone in authority.

To me, she seemed to be the average AMP masseuse. A little cute, short, maybe a little heavy and dressed conservatively. And there was a bit of a language issue.

I hope you have a good time, but don't go with really high expectations.

- J.

JjMeeks
11-16-23, 01:56
I parked in the back of Ocean Star and went in the back door (I assume people use the front door). When I got inside, I had an awkward chat with a woman and left with knowledge that I had to make an appointment. Her English wasn't very good, thus the awkwardness. I called and made an appointment for about 45 minutes later. When I returned, the same woman met me, took my money and led me to the room. She then came back to give me the massage. I didn't see any other people while I was there, but her behavior hinted that there was someone else around. Probably omeone in authority.

To me, she seemed to be the average AMP masseuse. A little cute, short, maybe a little heavy and dressed conservatively. And there was a bit of a language issue.

I hope you have a good time, but don't go with really high expectations.They just left their back door open for customers? Seems a bit weird. I'll be visiting soon. Will report back.

JjMeeks
11-22-23, 00:02
They just left their back door open for customers? Seems a bit weird. I'll be visiting soon. Will report back.I visited this place and she didn't hint at anything but the massage was great. The search continues.

Splatter34
11-22-23, 10:45
I visited this place and she didn't hint at anything but the massage was great. The search continues.Thanks for reporting back. I don't have much hope for our Lake searches. The Lake is such a party place and so many men visit throughout the year. There really should be some decent massage somewhere. I've never had any luck trying to find individual providers, but there must be a few. How would they advertise availability? When I look into that route, I only find questionable ads or women around Jeff City or Ft. LW.

Good luck to both of us on our searches.

PipeFitter1956
12-05-23, 09:05
Thanks for reporting back. I don't have much hope for our Lake searches. The Lake is such a party place and so many men visit throughout the year. There really should be some decent massage somewhere. I've never had any luck trying to find individual providers, but there must be a few. How would they advertise availability? When I look into that route, I only find questionable ads or women around Jeff City or Ft. LW.

Good luck to both of us on our searches.I have had a place for years and am always looking for entertainment especially in winter when I go down to work on the place. I used to go to GQ from time to time and had a couple good lap dances upstairs, but that's as for as it went. Take care and be safe. PF1956.

Splatter34
12-05-23, 12:48
I have had a place for years and am always looking for entertainment especially in winter when I go down to work on the place. I used to go to GQ from time to time and had a couple good lap dances upstairs, but that's as for as it went. Take care and be safe. PF1956.Haven't been to GQ, but did go to Flirt a few times before Covid. My visits there were good, but the lap dances were just in the back of the main room. Not much privacy. At the time, they also had a party bus in the parking lot. Going to the bus was on offer as an upgraded lap dance. And it allowed for a lot more freedom of expression. I asked one lady about going there and she declined saying that she wasn't comfortable with that. But she did give me the best lap dance.

I don't see the bus in the parking lot anymore so don't know if it is still on offer. But I don't have reason to drive by Flirt very often.

Ar my age, I'd much prefer to go to an AMP or visit a private masseuse, but may try GQ or Flirt again if I feel adventurous.

Thanks for sharing!

Woody66062
02-28-24, 16:55
Every fall, I come down there for the bike rally.

This year, I'd like to include a visit to an AMP, hopefully with benefits.

Is there anything around there?