PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SlickRick4
06-21-19, 18:20
New to the site but definitely not new to doing what we do. Been to 3 different ones in St. Joe and wanted to drop a report.

Note: I always get the hour. Just makes me feel like I have a better shot for extras than hh.

Royal Thai (right behind Love's Truck Stop).

Massage was better than average. Tried and tried for extras. Wasn't happening but just by the mood, it seemed like it could happen after a few visits. Actually tried to go back today and the door says by appointment only.

Not sure of this one but it's right behind Belt Bowl. First table shower ever had. Older chick but not that great of massage. Asked about extras. Encouraged DIY. Yea, fuck that lady. I'd prefer your hand. Not the same one that's been on it since it was 12.

Relax Spa (Right next to Last Call bar).

Massage was decent. On the flip, went straight for the thighs. Then tickled the twins. Never discussed price. Let me feel the beautiful rack she was blessed with and cleaned up the mess. Wanted 2 20's for tip. I offered 1. Agreed at $30.

Serious question though.

Is it in their culture to always rub the man's nipples? Every Asian I've had (AMP and SW in Vegas) always rub MY nipples.

YoungMan49
01-04-20, 11:56
First trip to this part of the country. Had to bid on a job, got done early and had some time to kill. Decided to give Royal Thai a try because it was close.

Definitely not a fancy place but clean. Curtains instead of doors on the rooms. Not a problem this trip because I was the only customer.

Ring the bell and was greeted by average looking probably mid 40's Asian.

English was ok and went for one hour massage. The massage was surprisingly excellent. So good that I thought there would never be any extra.

On the flip no attention to the boys or anywhere near.

After a few minutes and a little coaxing I finally had a dream of a super HE.

6 plus. 4 and all done.

Stay safe.

YM.

Pasquelo
05-22-20, 13:28
New to the site but definitely not new to doing what we do. Been to 3 different ones in St. Joe and wanted to drop a report.

Note: I always get the hour. Just makes me feel like I have a better shot for extras than hh.

Royal Thai (right behind Love's Truck Stop).

Massage was better than average. Tried and tried for extras. Wasn't happening but just by the mood, it seemed like it could happen after a few visits. Actually tried to go back today and the door says by appointment only.

Not sure of this one but it's right behind Belt Bowl. First table shower ever had. Older chick but not that great of massage. Asked about extras. Encouraged DIY. Yea, fuck that lady. I'd prefer your hand. Not the same one that's been on it since it was 12.

Relax Spa (Right next to Last Call bar).

Massage was decent. On the flip, went straight for the thighs. Then tickled the twins. Never discussed price. Let me feel the beautiful rack she was blessed with and cleaned up the mess. Wanted 2 20's for tip. I offered 1. Agreed at $30.

Serious question though.

Is it in their culture to always rub the man's nipples? Every Asian I've had (AMP and SW in Vegas) always rub MY nipples.I know this is a late response to your question but I've always thought it must be in there culture (playing with a mans nipples) or think it does the same thing for males as it does for females, as for me it doesn't do a thing except waste time with the extra hand that could be put to much better use in another area!

OldDog261
11-30-20, 15:44
First trip to this part of the country. Had to bid on a job, got done early and had some time to kill. Decided to give Royal Thai a try because it was close.

Definitely not a fancy place but clean. Curtains instead of doors on the rooms. Not a problem this trip because I was the only customer.

Ring the bell and was greeted by average looking probably mid 40's Asian.

English was ok and went for one hour massage. The massage was surprisingly excellent. So good that I thought there would never be any extra.

On the flip no attention to the boys or anywhere near.

After a few minutes and a little coaxing I finally had a dream of a super HE.

6 plus. 4 and all done.

Stay safe.

YM.Driving through last weekend, stopped in at the 111. Very surprised at the younger than usual gal, decent massage and very charming. You are lucky to have Emily.

Steven Hyde
08-06-21, 08:23
I know this is a late response to your question but I've always thought it must be in there culture (playing with a mans nipples) or think it does the same thing for males as it does for females, as for me it doesn't do a thing except waste time with the extra hand that could be put to much better use in another area!It's a scientific fact that the male nipple is an erogenous zone. Just relax and maybe you will get into it LOL. I for one love how the Asian ladies take their time and pay attention to all the erogenous zone. But hey maybe I'm just a freak. I assume that you don't like it when they suck on your toes and tongue your ears too. Anyway, just in case the Asian ladies rtff, I will just say a lot of guys like it and keep up the good work.