PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AndrewM2000
10-31-15, 19:28
Hi been in the area a while. Just wondering if anyone had any luck and wanted to discuss.

BoilerWelder
02-02-18, 20:19
Has anyone else ventured into SA or WYP in this area? Any Rinsers? Iv had a bit of luck.

WillRodgers
03-06-18, 16:20
I'm traveling through the area on I-55 and will be looking for a rest stop. Anyone with any information they would like to share on a possibility in the area?

Please PM me it would be much appreciate!

Member #5866
08-22-18, 08:40
The S. E. Missouri page seems pretty dead, but I thought I'd throw a hail Mary anyway. Are there any dependable providers in Cape? You'd think there may be a few out there. Please PM me if you have any info.

Whopperman
09-01-18, 13:56
The S. E. Missouri page seems pretty dead, but I thought I'd throw a hail Mary anyway. Are there any dependable providers in Cape? You'd think there may be a few out there. Please PM me if you have any info.Yeah its really slow down this way. You have Bella who is from out of Sikeston that provides in the Cape area a lot and her daughter Destiny. I haven't visited Bella but I have had 4 really nice visits with Destiny. She is not a clock watcher and seems to enjoy the visit as much as I do. Carbondale is not too far away but their can be some sketchy providers there.

Gecko
06-20-19, 13:53
Any thoughts on skipthegames.com? Is it a reliable source? I do see a lot of too-good-to-be-true but there seems to be least some that might be legit.

BoilerWelder
06-21-19, 18:20
Any thoughts on skipthegames.com? Is it a reliable source? I do see a lot of too-good-to-be-true but there seems to be least some that might be legit.Rule of thumb is if it seems TGTBT it is. If the area code is 573,618 or something fairly local then it's most likely legit. Google the # and check for adds in other areas. Some of the girls are actually in Carbondale and Marion. And have been discussed here in those local forums. I haven't seen anyone down there in years. It's a waste of time IMHO. You can be up here in STL in a couple hours anyway.
The ones that are legit, local or visit regularly are most likely pretty high volume.

DatyLover54
09-22-19, 09:07
I am going to be in the Poplar Bluff area for a couple of nights the first part of Oct. It appears to be a very dry area, anyone seen Tiffany or Rose. Any leads appreciated.

BoilerWelder
05-29-20, 20:30
I know some of you get outside of STL like I do. If you happen to be down Hwy 67 a couple hours, I would avoid Dalizq on SA. Pics are before her kid but I won't say they aren't accurate but filtered like most are. . Despite a few red flags I went ahead and scheduled, then had to pick her up which I hate. We had a few adult beverages and was actually having a good convo. She showed me pics of her kid, ex (baby daddy) parents and Siblings. She was obviously very nervous, to the point of making me uncomfortable. Said she hadn't met anyone or even had sex in a year. (yeah right). She got a phone call and after a few yes's and no's she told them where she was and actually told them she was "having a good time but I can do that" Hung up and told me her mom was coming to get money to buy formula for the kid. Asked if she could get half now and give it to her. I agreed and broke the rule that has been talked about here today. It seemed maybe legit. Anyway she got a text and said she would be back and left her phone and bag but took a small zip up case. She came back and after a few minutes and things heating up she went to the bathroom with said zip case. After several minutes she came out and in less that 5 minutes she was slurring her words and couldn't hardly stand up. I asked her flat out how long she's been using a rig. (We had talked about drugs and how they have ruined people we know during our convo). She said she was in the bathroom freshening up. I called BS and told her why. She said she had done something in there and honestly I don't think it's much better than what I figured it was needless to say she left. She may have been telling the truth about it all, I have dealt with mothers before and had crap come up, that's why I avoid them typically. But she got very fucked up very fast. I will say the bathroom was spotless. Not even powder residue anywhere to back up what she claimed it was. I'v had that happen once a few years ago with a massage girl off CL. There was a spot of blood on the floor in front of the toilet From shooting between her toes.

Your mileage might vary.

OrgasmLover
09-25-20, 09:59
Is there nothing going on in cape?

Cstl92
10-09-20, 20:02
Is there nothing going on in cape?Not really. There are occasionally have some girls from Carbondale that come through town (or at least advertise here as well as Carbondale). Mixed bag of results with them, though.

OrgasmLover
10-26-20, 17:14
Not really. There are occasionally have some girls from Carbondale that come through town (or at least advertise here as well as Carbondale). Mixed bag of results with them, though.Well it sucks because only thing to do is waste money at a strip club. Hell they don't even have girls who do private shows. LOL. Oh well I'll travel to STL soon I guess.