PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Alamassage1
09-07-15, 16:33
I will be traveling between Tuscaloosa and Meridian and would appreciate any info on massage girls on that route. Thank you.

Major Canis
03-04-18, 16:42
I stopped there for the second time recently. The first time was back in December. On first visit the mamasan was personable, fun and gave a good table shower. The masseuse was attractive, the massage was minimal, but I left happy. So after a long day driving I stopped in again.

On this second visit they had new staff, so apparently the "under new management" in their ad is legit. $80 requested immediately. Table shower had to be requested and it was lousy. The masseuse was only interested in quickly getting my money and getting me out the door. She did have spectacular tits, though. Wanted $60 for HJ--she settled for less but complained--and apparently BJ and FS are NOT on the menu. I will not be returning.

Dark Paths
09-15-18, 11:50
Stopped by a few weeks ago. Still 80 for 45 minutes, with no table shower offered, not even a pretend masage. Just slapped her hands down my back a few times. Asked if anything needed rubbing. 60 for HJ. I will wait a few months before stopping by again. This place was great when it first opened but now. Wouldn't miss it if it closed.