PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Smithson12
05-31-16, 07:57
Things are picking up. At 5 pm yesterday, there were 5 WSW across from Webb's and 4 more at the junction of Chestnut and Pierce. Three looked pretty good--a new crop. Be safe.

Dmoss
05-31-16, 14:31
To all forum users please start taking pics of the girls when you do your cruises through downtown. That way we can view the new girls and hopefully start identifying all these girls.

Smithson12
06-30-16, 10:00
A cool morning brought half a dozen out near the market. Sarah, 5'5 slender light brown hair in a tight bun WSW, was the best looking. Chatted with JoAnna, who I haven't seen in ages, who told me she just resumed after being away a long time. She also said she has girls working for her. I don't believe much she tells me after she cash and dashed me 2 years ago. Be safe.

JustYourAvrgMn
07-25-16, 08:27
I saw JoAnna and a blond walking together. I pulled over and the blond asked if I wanted to come up. I don't usually go to their place the first time but she was with JoAnna so I figured it was safe. Her name was celine (or something like that) she was nice and mentioned she was new to this and seemed a little nervous. Her attitude was an A+. However I found the experience to be 'toothy'.

I had actually stopped for JoAnna but I guess it was Celine's "turn". As I approached JoAnna stepped back and didn't even make eye contact. I read another post here that said JoAnna had girls working for her so maybe that was it. I did enquire if JoAnna was still available and Celine said she does two girl shows with her and was pretty sure she would still do one on one but did not know for certain.

OldAsiaHand
08-07-16, 01:04
In Lewiston last week and found it hopping. I saw at least 5-6 SW on the streets in the late afternoon. Picked one up for BBBJ; 0. 40. On the way back after the deed, she pointed out a girl walking and told me to be careful; she has AIDS. I don't know if true but be careful out there.

Smithson12
08-27-16, 16:56
Enjoyed a cold ice tea while watching the traffic from Webb's market. Several unknowns got scooped before any info could be collected. Then Saw Sarah and a red haired Jess with glasses make numerous passes in front of the credit union. Joanna came over and chatted for a bit. She is really looking good. The extra weight she put on while away is gone. If you were considering her, now is the time before she wastes away again. She hasn't had digits and I forgot to ask. Next time.

Peking Duck
10-18-16, 00:16
Driving tbrough town after dinner to see if anything was happening. A few girls were out near Webbs and Ash. Decided to pickup Nikki. Mistake. Went to her place. A total trash dump. Between the cigarette smoke and general stench, I was ready to leave before getting to the bedroom. Appearently so was Nikki. Ended up with self service due her skills or lack thereof. I'd keep driving if I saw her again.

OriginalStitch
10-18-16, 11:57
Hello friends,

Can anyone famiar with Essence tell me if she's still around? She had regularly advertised on BP and through this forum I read she had been a SW as well. I don't get to L / A much but there are slim pickings where I am and I had a nice time when I saw her in April in the Lew.

Dmoss
01-06-17, 16:55
I have info on an utr girl mid 20's, 5'8 125 pounds, nice ass & tits, dark hair. She is located more near the Augusta area if your interested leave a message in my inbox. She only wants her number given out to a selected few. As far as I know she is not a SW but she is open to negotiate.

Dmoss
01-11-17, 21:26
Saw her again for a car date and it was outstanding. 5'7-5'8 125 pounds, cute face, brown hair, skinny build but has a nice ass. Deep BBJWS, she is available for out calls and car dates not sure if she does in calls. If your interested I have her phone number and pics senior member (only). She is about 20 minutes from Augusta.

RoundTop
01-21-17, 09:58
Saw her again for a car date and it was outstanding. 5'7-5'8 125 pounds, cute face, brown hair, skinny build but has a nice ass. Deep BBJWS, she is available for out calls and car dates not sure if she does in calls. If your interested I have her phone number and pics senior member (only). She is about 20 minutes from Augusta.Sounds like a good time. Donation?

Smithson12
04-06-17, 17:38
Returning to town and wondering what the current crop of walkers is like. Looks like skimpy clothes Tuesday with the heat wave.

Smithson12
04-15-17, 15:10
Heard from a good source, Linsley passed away last night-- the victim of her demons. Rest in peace.

Smithson12
05-29-17, 08:23
Just completed a few loops of Ash, Walnut and Pine at 0730 am and spotted JoAnna, Sarah and an interesting unknown frizzy brunette with glasses. Missed on her but will try later. Be safe.

Dmoss
05-30-17, 21:35
Was in Lew around 5 pm today only saw a few girls out. Missed out on Jamie very cute girl around 5'4, thin, long dark hair but is missing a few teeth.

Smithson12
05-31-17, 08:40
Parked around Ash / Horton at 0745 and met Nancy, 30's 5'5' shoulder-length blonde with blue / grey eyes, who seemed healthy which makes me cautious. Will look for her again because she wasn't bad looking. Be safe.

Smithson12
05-31-17, 14:57
Parked next to the funeral home on Horton for half an hour around 1 pm and saw 5 unknowns, Sarah, JoAnna and Leigh, and met Fantasia. She is mid20's very skinny 5'9" with mid-back length brown hair. Too lean for me. Be safe.

Smithson12
06-02-17, 14:16
Made several unproductive loops of the zone but very heavy LE coverage kept the ladies in. Saw only Leigh, Sarah and Nancy make brief attempts. Be safe.

Smithson12
06-05-17, 09:23
The early hour brought out 5 nice faces I had not seen before. Met an energetic Kelly, 5'4" 130 lbs mid 20's maybe Cs with long black hair with red streaks. Looked like a good one. Also chatted with Kate who was wearing a sweatshirt saying Chrissy. She looked mid 30's 5'1 slender shoulder-length brown hair. Missed on the other three but they were younger and better looking than what I've seen up to now. Heard JoAnna is on vacation for a while.

Dmoss
06-05-17, 18:06
Was out today around 1 pm only saw two out. Saw Kelly who recently moved back to Lew. And saw Tiffany aka Audrey walking around. I didn't participate but I know from the past Tiffany gives a good BJ.

MaineFun
06-05-17, 20:09
I am around the area often but have no idea who is who. Any help would be great.

The early hour brought out 5 nice faces I had not seen before. Met an energetic Kelly, 5'4" 130 lbs mid 20's maybe Cs with long black hair with red streaks. Looked like a good one. Also chatted with Kate who was wearing a sweatshirt saying Chrissy. She looked mid 30's 5'1 slender shoulder-length brown hair. Missed on the other three but they were younger and better looking than what I've seen up to now. Heard JoAnna is on vacation for a while.

Smithson12
06-07-17, 10:00
Ran into Jessica on Ash at 7 am. She is an energetic petite 5'1 or so early 30's WSW with mid back-length red hair which is often in a bun. She is friendly and slender, but does have mid section baby damage. Also chatted with JoAnna who is back from vacation. Be safe.

Smithson12
06-08-17, 08:05
Met Erin, slender 5'4" 30's WSW with light brown mid-back length hair, near the credit union. What a mistake. She hopped in to talk, and I spent 5 minutes trying to keep her from taking everything. I wouldn't trust her. Also, I asked Jessica if she was the the same Jessi who wore glasses last year and yes. Wow, what a downward change. Be safe.

Dmoss
06-08-17, 21:14
Saw a bunch out today Crystal, Brandi, Kelly, Erin, and even Francheska. Erin is a thief so watch your belongings. Francheska is really thin and her face has a bunch of zits and pick marks. At this point I advise against touching Francheska. Also saw Sara as usual walking. Sara is this thin normally has her hair in a bun. She looks young in the face but she is actually around 30. And from the rumors I heard stay away from her at all costs (Magic Johnson reasons). I even spotted Crystal who used to go by Essence on backpage. She is missing teeth and her face looked real rough. But her body is looking real good she has a nice juicy ass. And I saw 2 different girls walking around who looked pretty good. I was unable to catch there names but I will soon.

Smithson12
06-09-17, 08:41
Saw a bunch out today Crystal, Brandi, Kelly, Erin, and even Francheska. Erin is a thief so watch your belongings. Francheska is really thin and her face has a bunch of zits and pick marks. At this point I advise against touching Francheska. Also saw Sara as usual walking. Sara is this thin normally has her hair in a bun. She looks young in the face but she is actually around 30. And from the rumors I heard stay away from her at all costs (Magic Johnson reasons). I even spotted Crystal who used to go by Essence on backpage. She is missing teeth and her face looked real rough. But her body is looking real good she has a nice juicy ass. And I saw 2 different girls walking around who looked pretty good. I was unable to catch there names but I will soon.Was near the credit union later and saw your list plus Fantasia, Nancy, Kate and Jessi with 2 other unknowns, who body-wise looked like her, running into traffic trying to get picked up. If anything, this group was in danger of getting cited for parading without a permit. Met "B", a 40 ish WSW with reddish brown hair who said she used to list on BP as Heaven. I know the uncle of the Sarah you mentioned and she knows me on sight, so I just asked her about the rumors. She said it is not her. Be safe.

Smithson12
06-09-17, 13:35
Despite the weather saw Sarah, Jesse, and Nancy near the credit Union at 1 pm. Two others, who I can't remember their names, were near the market on Walnut. Be safe.

Smithson12
06-10-17, 07:56
Cool morning but JoAnna was looking hot. Be safe.

Dmoss
06-11-17, 05:32
Saw the regulars out as well as at least 4 new girls I never seen before. They all looked pretty good but I was unable to get names. Saw them walking on pine st, ash st.

Dmoss
06-12-17, 20:24
Lewiston was loaded downtown this sunny afternoon. I saw the usual girls out around pine, walnut, ash st. But I also saw 7-8 girls I never seen before. Including one very pretty girl 5'3 120 pounds, dark hair, very nice ass on Howe st around 3:30. I was out scooped and wasn't able to get her name. If it keeps up like this is going to be a good summer. Oh, and to the guy in the grey suburban I hope I didn't frighten you. Now that you know who I am pm me we can discuss ute girls.

Smithson12
06-14-17, 07:48
Made a few loops thru the zone 7-730 AM and found the usual bunch, Brandi, Kelley, Fantasia, Nancy and Sarah. I'm going to have to make an effort to look in the evening for a different crowd. Be safe.

Dmoss
06-15-17, 21:50
This afternoon saw Fantasia, Brandi, Crystal, Jaime, Desiree, and a few others out. Scooped Felicia 5'3-5'4 120 pounds, brown hair down to her shoulders and a really nice ass. Got a decent BBJ.

Smithson12
06-16-17, 08:00
Second morning in a row that there wasn't anyone out during the 7 am hour. Maybe that means a big afternoon / evening. Big safe.

Smithson12
06-17-17, 11:34
Both the weather and walker situation got better around 11 AM. Chatted with Jessi, Fantasia and Kelley for a bit. Then watched a decent looking WSW with long chestnut hair approach. She had on tight jeans and knee-high black boots that gave a wonderful seductive wiggle to her step. Finally met Jaime for a spin. Nice except for the missing big front teeth. Be safe.

Dmoss
06-18-17, 00:40
Lewiston was pretty dead out today. Only saw Sarah, Fantasia, Desiree, and Jaime out today. Jaime was only out for about 10 minutes then disappeared.

Smithson12
06-19-17, 13:52
Did not see anyone 7-8 AM and passes around 1 PM only Brandi, Sarah and Nancy. Be safe.

Dmoss
06-20-17, 23:59
Only saw Dianna and one other out. Smithson12 check your private messages please.

MtOlympus1
06-24-17, 17:14
What is the going rates for services in the Lewiston area?

ABrownInMaine
06-27-17, 10:40
Hi LTLFTP,

I see everyone mentioning the regulars being out, etc but I'm never seen anyone else review the regulars, like Nancy, Fantasia, Sarah, etc. Just wondering if the ones I see all the time are worth it.

Thanks!

Smithson12
08-26-17, 19:06
Dreamed that I had cruised the zone around 3 PM seeing Sarah, Brandi, Desiree, and Leigh walking. Decided to spend time with Leigh, a 42 year old 5'7" 175 lbs WSW with 6" of brown hair and about a foot of red end. Not a good dream with lack luster participation and arms and legs covered in bruises and sores from her hobby. Not again. Be safe.

Smithson12
10-09-17, 10:57
Watched things for 20 minutes while enjoying a sandwich and coffee. Spotted Sarah, Candi, Kelley, Star and Penny. Has anyone picked up Leigh lately? She fell off the radar.

MtOlympus1
12-17-17, 21:45
Any recent activity to report?

Smithson12
04-05-18, 19:44
Who is out walking these days? Are Sarah, Leigh, Penny still around? Be safe.

Smithson12
06-19-18, 17:05
Was at a friend's place when Becky shows up to use a room. She is looking very fit. After along vacation Becky is finding old friends and occasionally coming to town to meet new ones. She hangs between Dave's and Webb's.

Smithson12
06-25-18, 18:22
Spotted JoAnna, Sarah, Leigh, Jesse, and 3 unknowns, one having pink hair, all working Walnut. Leigh was the hottest followed by a very skinny JoAnna. Be safe.

Smithson12
06-27-18, 14:50
Prowled Walnut, Pine and Ash around 1 PM seeing the red-headed Jesse, Sarah, and the pink haired gal who came up to talk. Wow she was covered in scabs. Then spotted Becky at Dave's. She was hot looking in very short shorts and a white top with mid back light brown hair trailing. Be safe.

Dmoss
06-27-18, 20:16
Prowled Walnut, Pine and Ash around 1 PM seeing the red-headed Jesse, Sarah, and the pink haired gal who came up to talk. Wow she was covered in scabs. Then spotted Becky at Dave's. She was hot looking in very short shorts and a white top with mid back light brown hair trailing. Be safe.I prowled Walnut and Pine around 4 pm today. Saw a bunch of walkers out in front Poirer's Market. Then around Pine st saw Michelle, Deanna, Krista (girl covered in scabs), and Karie.

Smithson12
07-13-18, 11:03
A nice cool morning brought out CiCi, Sarah, Deanna, Jessi, and Krista. Have not seen JoAnna around in the last week. Be safe.

Dmoss
07-13-18, 21:49
A nice cool morning brought out CiCi, Sarah, Deanna, Jessi, and Krista. Have not seen JoAnna around in the last week. Be safe.What does CiCi look like?

Smithson12
07-14-18, 15:30
What does CiCi look like?She makes a commanding presence. Big frame, probably 5'11" brown hair piled on top with meat on the bones without being fat. She walks with the look that she owns the "street". Always has shades on.

ABrownInMaine
07-14-18, 23:17
She makes a commanding presence. Big frame, probably 5'11" brown hair piled on top with meat on the bones without being fat. She walks with the look that she owns the "street". Always has shades on.It's actually gigi, not cici.

PaulKersey288
07-15-18, 11:25
Saw a real cute blond, about 110 pounds and d implants. She didn't seem interested. Anyone know of her?

PaulKersey288
07-15-18, 12:10
Was about 110 pounds with big d implants. Ignored me and kept walking. Anyone know her or know if she is actually working. Besides that nothing good to be seen.

Sport44
07-21-18, 09:56
I am new to this site, looking for input on SW in Lewiston. Thanks!

Sport44
07-21-18, 10:07
Was about 110 pounds with big d implants. Ignored me and kept walking. Anyone know her or know if she is actually working. Besides that nothing good to be seen.Looking for updated info on SW in Lewiston. Thanks for helping!

PaulKersey288
07-21-18, 16:10
Looking for updated info on SW in Lewiston. Thanks for helping!I'm new to area had success with a brunette for 30. Would not repeat. I see plenty of potentials but there is no bite. I think the problem is everyone looks like they are working when their not.

Dmoss
07-21-18, 18:15
I'm new to area had success with a brunette for 30. Would not repeat. I see plenty of potentials but there is no bite. I think the problem is everyone looks like they are working when their not.Name and description of the brunette you had for 30?

PaulKersey288
07-21-18, 22:41
Name and description of the brunette you had for 30?Forgot name, was around 30 and 120 pounds.

Mxander
07-25-18, 18:53
I've tried multiple days the past few weeks cruising on the streets mentioned, but can't seem to see anyone. I'm using making the rounds about noon time.

I'm a noob at picking up SWs, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Smithson12
07-25-18, 20:54
Saw Leigh, Jesse, and Sarah on Ash, but no one else. Leigh is looking pretty good. Be safe.

Smithson12
12-24-18, 18:05
Has anyone tried the local offerings on the secret Beni channel? Pictures look interesting.

Rcranium
06-20-19, 09:38
Never had a streetwalker before this.

I was on my way to work at 2:30 am. A good looking young lady was standing outside of cumbys in Auburn. Asked me for a smoke but I don't. I bought her a pack when I was cashing out because she was attractive. She thanked me then asked for a ride. Again, she was attractive so I figured why not. Once in the truck she started the sales pitch. I had no idea until then, though I was hoping. $40 BBBJ and I was on my way, just a little late for work. Didn't catch her name and she didn't remember her new cell number. If I see her again I will be willing to share.

TheSwampHawk
06-20-19, 10:44
Never had a streetwalker before this.

I was on my way to work at 2:30 am. A good looking young lady was standing outside of cumbys in Auburn. Asked me for a smoke but I don't. I bought her a pack when I was cashing out because she was attractive. She thanked me then asked for a ride. Again, she was attractive so I figured why not. Once in the truck she started the sales pitch. I had no idea until then, though I was hoping. $40 BBBJ and I was on my way, just a little late for work. Didn't catch her name and she didn't remember her new cell number. If I see her again I will be willing to share.Wow! Had no idea there was much action left in L-town. Used to live there and availed myself regular and with satisfaction. Not star quality, but good value and reliable. My recent trips back have been unfruitful and I thought it was pretty much memories of bygone days. Just goes to show you that, even if diminished, recreation isn't completely dead.

Appreciate your post, will be back to try my luck soon.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

Dmoss
07-29-19, 16:15
The weather was nice and saw at least 10 SW walking around between 1-3 pm. Lots of action out go get them fellas!

Allen1949
12-27-19, 08:05
Jersey was a tiny, cute chick a few years ago that was active on craigslist. I think that I saw her last week hanging out in front of the Mid Town. She was actively waving, looking to get picked up but as I turned the corner, she was scooped up.

Does anyone have her contact info. PM me if you can and thanks in advance.

Allen1949
01-08-20, 15:14
Be careful what you wish for would be the best advice I can give you on Jersey. I saw her earlier today and she has been burnt out by her drug of choice. Crack. Maybe 90 lbs, open sores all over face. Certainly not the girl that I remember. I passed.

I guess the drugs and lifestyle gets them all at some point.

Just be leary. She was inder heavy guard by some dude and LPD was circling her like vultures over a kill.

Be careful.

Goforit001
11-11-20, 16:00
New to the area, and I am not seeing a single thing going on. Find it amazing, considering the state of the city.

Anyone have any input on any activity in the area, or is it really as dead as this activity is implying?

James54
12-11-20, 16:19
Picked up Joanna today was good time BBBJ was awesome.

MtOlympus1
12-24-20, 15:32
Picked up Joanna today was good time BBBJ was awesome.What part of town?

James54
12-27-20, 15:37
What part of town?By ash street.

James54
07-14-21, 15:08
Any good girls walking that can be dependable?

NorthEast
04-03-23, 21:33
From out of town but strolled the loop around 6 one morning and found this one. Went by Danielle. Brought her to my hotel for a Benji. Good head game and BBFS. Would recommend.

Newbie978
04-04-23, 17:22
From out of town but strolled the loop around 6 one morning and found this one. Went by Danielle. Brought her to my hotel for a Benji. Good head game and BBFS. Would recommend.What do you consider the loop? I'm not from the area myself but have stayed in the area before, but have never had luck.

NicosWave24
04-20-23, 10:54
From out of town but strolled the loop around 6 one morning and found this one. Went by Danielle. Brought her to my hotel for a Benji. Good head game and BBFS. Would recommend.Had her for a BJ in the car few weeks ago. Head game on point for sure.

Bike Rider X
05-16-23, 16:47
Was cruising the woods the other day around 5 and there was plenty to have. Nothing good enough to stop, but in a pinch would have done. Lots of uncles too.

Bike Rider X
05-31-23, 14:18
Was cruising the woods the other day around 5 and there was plenty to have. Nothing good enough to stop, but in a pinch would have done. Lots of uncles too.To all you out of towners, the woods are Pine, Ash, Walnut. Get it, trees?

NorthEast
07-18-23, 20:28
From out of town but strolled the loop and picked up white girl don't remember her name. Decent head game but when done she gave me number for this Anjelica. Texted her and had a dream with her. BBBJ BBFS for Benji and a half. Tight as hell but took a solid hour pounding. I have digits. You locals must know her!

MaineFun55
08-01-23, 14:54
From out of town but strolled the loop and picked up white girl don't remember her name. Decent head game but when done she gave me number for this Anjelica. Texted her and had a dream with her. BBBJ BBFS for Benji and a half. Tight as hell but took a solid hour pounding. I have digits. You locals must know her!Just wondering if anyone else has seen her. Have tried very hard to get a answer without waiting a few hours. But if worth the wait I might try again.

Entrain
08-05-23, 17:01
I sent Northeast to private message and he never replied with her number just curious.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen her. Have tried very hard to get a answer without waiting a few hours. But if worth the wait I might try again.

ThotSlayer92
08-23-23, 06:37
From out of town but strolled the loop around 6 one morning and found this one. Went by Danielle. Brought her to my hotel for a Benji. Good head game and BBFS. Would recommend.

From out of town but strolled the loop and picked up white girl don't remember her name. Decent head game but when done she gave me number for this Anjelica. Texted her and had a dream with her. BBBJ BBFS for Benji and a half. Tight as hell but took a solid hour pounding. I have digits. You locals must know her!I can't think of a single reason to visit Maine other than seeing workers like this with less wear and tear. The redheads body is crazy.

HalfHard
08-27-23, 17:24
From out of town but strolled the loop and picked up white girl don't remember her name. Decent head game but when done she gave me number for this Anjelica. Texted her and had a dream with her. BBBJ BBFS for Benji and a half. Tight as hell but took a solid hour pounding. I have digits. You locals must know her!If you cleaned her up, is her ass edible?

Mxander
08-29-23, 11:22
If you cleaned her up, is her ass edible?I would never eat a Streetwalker's ass. Maybe unless she went through some serious decontamination first, but damn dude. More power to you. You are a braver soul than I am.

MrBigDick207
09-13-23, 16:46
I would never eat a Streetwalker's ass. Maybe unless she went through some serious decontamination first, but damn dude. More power to you. You are a braver soul than I am.I love eating ass but damn that's ballsy.

PussHound4322
10-27-23, 03:48
Anybody knows Spanish joint named JuJu.

About 27 years old?

PussHound4322
10-29-23, 18:55
Anybody knows Spanish joint named JuJu.

About 27 years old?She's fire.

When she's not on drugs.

NorthEast
03-08-24, 21:32
Hello fellow Mongers! I've shared some of my finds in the past, but as you all know these providers don't keep phones for long so no longer have any active ones. I travel to the area often and last few trips the streets have been dry. If course winter is usually tough going anyway. Was wondering if anyone has any digits for a provider or UTR friend. I will be in town Tuesday night and have hotel room. Heck can use it for a date as well if I can line something up. Thanks for the help!

Bike Rider Y
03-22-24, 07:42
Was driving a few blocks up Pine and got the look from a skinny white girl. It was cold, so tough to tell too much from the street. Pulled over and she jumped in and quoted me 40/60/80. Went to a quite spot and got a great BBBJCIM. Rubbed her pussy while she blew me with deep FIV. Was going to bang her, but she was doing such a great job with BJ I let her finish. Opened the door and spit, too funny. I have digits if anyone has some to trade. Also so another decent looking one on the corner of Ash and Bates on the way out of town, but didn't have another shot in me.

Asian Addited
03-22-24, 10:35
Was driving a few blocks up Pine and got the look from a skinny white girl. It was cold, so tough to tell too much from the street. Pulled over and she jumped in and quoted me 40/60/80. Went to a quite spot and got a great BBBJCIM. Rubbed her pussy while she blew me with deep FIV. Was going to bang her, but she was doing such a great job with BJ I let her finish. Opened the door and spit, too funny. I have digits if anyone has some to trade. Also so another decent looking one on the corner of Ash and Bates on the way out of town, but didn't have another shot in me.Love a pic of her not to many down there worth pulling over for right now been seeing a lady in her fifty's down there for a while untill she became to flacky and wasn't the best time last time I saw here.