PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ImLosingMyMind
08-30-16, 21:48
So up here for work, decided to try the above. Called number told come right in, english so-so. Decent looking masseuse, excellent massage, took 60 1 hour option. Actually took 10 minutes over, was one of the best massages ever. When done, she said "time's up", no extras at all. Definitely worth the massage, but hope extras might come later (will be back in the area a few times this fall). Craigslist link http://maine.craigslist.org/thp/5757522806.html.

Stumbo
10-13-16, 21:12
So up here for work, decided to try the above. Called number told come right in, english so-so. Decent looking masseuse, excellent massage, took 60 1 hour option. Actually took 10 minutes over, was one of the best massages ever. When done, she said "time's up", no extras at all. Definitely worth the massage, but hope extras might come later (will be back in the area a few times this fall). Craigslist link http://maine.craigslist.org/thp/5757522806.html.I had the same experience, except no extra time and a mediocre massage.

LongingForLust
01-05-17, 07:50
Has anyone tried the newer place on Lisbon Street? The ad says Grand Opening and they advertise a "standing shower". May try it out next week, but would love some feedback. Also interested in Asiano Korean Massage in Manchester. They've been around a lot longer, and if I remember correctly, their reviews were decent, back when I could read them.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Stumbo
01-12-17, 21:25
Has anyone tried the newer place on Lisbon Street? The ad says Grand Opening and they advertise a "standing shower". May try it out next week, but would love some feedback. Also interested in Asiano Korean Massage in Manchester. They've been around a lot longer, and if I remember correctly, their reviews were decent, back when I could read them.

Thanks in advance for any input!Both of the comments below are in regards to the Lisbon Street location. I wen't once, haven't returned.

Stumbo
01-15-17, 18:56
Also interested in Asiano Korean Massage in Manchester. They've been around a lot longer, and if I remember correctly, their reviews were decent, back when I could read them.

Thanks in advance for any input!That was my recollection, as well. TOFTT yesterday on my way through Augusta. Two older ladies, one was eating. The other took me back to the room, where I handed over the house fee. Heated table, credible therapeutic type massage, and enough attention to my feet to make me think I might try refloxology; it felt fantastic. Flip about 40 minutes in, straight to light touch, which made me happy. Finished with head and neck. Went the full hour. . 6/. 4. She seemed surprised by the tip, but it's what I give in Hartford, and this was better than most of what I've had there (Silver Lane, FTW). I'll return.

BaldNMuscular
04-13-17, 07:47
Went last week. Met by a older woman who brought me in to get ready. Brought in a girl 30-35 glasses and not that attractive. No tease at all have a nice massage and when the flip came immediately covered me up and made sure the towel was tucked in well. Good massage but think it's a legit ace so far. Especially with what happened with the ace in auburn.

Stumbo
07-21-17, 19:03
Went last week. Met by a older woman who brought me in to get ready. Brought in a girl 30-35 glasses and not that attractive. No tease at all have a nice massage and when the flip came immediately covered me up and made sure the towel was tucked in well. Good massage but think it's a legit ace so far. Especially with what happened with the ace in auburn.I was in Augusta today. I missed a couple of private providers and the place in Manchester had a line out the door, so I stopped at Lisbon St. Again. Excellent massage by an older therapist. Undraped while I was on my stomach with some brushing of the goods. Covered on the flip with no more "accidents," and no hint of anything on the menu besides a legit massage. Still, the massage was worth the price. This is my second trip, and I'm either missing the cues, or there's nothing to be had here beyond a really good massage. If anyone has managed more, I'd appreciate a PM.

Mxander
02-26-18, 14:05
There was a place on 196 in Lisbon that closed awhile back. Does anyone know if those girls are working anywhere else? There was one that was super cute and friendly, and I'd love to see her again.

Wild Walleye
06-30-20, 10:56
I was in the area and was curious to do a drive by of Nirvana on Lisbon St. I wasn't able to stop for a variety of reasons.

From the looks of the place, I'd be shocked if a HE wasn't available.

Stumbo
07-02-20, 18:50
I haven't been in a couple of years, but in the half dozen times I visited, there was not even a hint of anything extra. The massage was fantastic. The signs to keep your underwear on are laughable, even to the massuesses. But it's been strictly legit for me.

If you figure out how to get more, I'd love to know. I'm north of Bangor now, and I'd happily drive down to Lewiston for that massage with extras.

I was in the area and was curious to do a drive by of Nirvana on Lisbon St. I wasn't able to stop for a variety of reasons.

From the looks of the place, I'd be shocked if a HE wasn't available.

James54
03-01-21, 16:01
Is there a great place to get a nice full body massage in town?

Wiregrass
04-13-22, 07:43
But this Alabama visitor to Maine will share what he now knows with SENIOR members.

Maintaining y'alls strict privacy policies my info will be shared by PM only.

Seniors only.

SunsetStrip77
04-13-22, 13:31
But this Alabama visitor to Maine will share what he now knows with SENIOR members.

Maintaining y'alls strict privacy policies my info will be shared by PM only.

Seniors only.I agree entirely. No one wants to give something for nothing.

RobLaw207
07-30-22, 17:00
Very good massage available. On first visit felt there could be more. Went back and was treated very nicely, HJ.

Since then, HJ almost every time. They seem touchy, I also didn't know the tipping procedure so they basically refused to see me.

It became clear that 60/40 was expect. So now I travel to other spots.

Incidentally, it's now 70 plus tip.

SingleBill
08-14-22, 13:57
Any feedback. I went there probably 10 or so years ago. Is it still worth going to?

RobLaw207
09-14-22, 12:00
Very good massage available. On first visit felt there could be more. Went back and was treated very nicely, HJ.

Since then, HJ almost every time. They seem touchy, I also didn't know the tipping procedure so they basically refused to see me.

It became clear that 60/40 was expect. So now I travel to other spots.

Incidentally, it's now 70 plus tip.So I am back going there. HJ every time. Decent massage too.

Stumbo
10-11-23, 06:18
So I am back going there. HJ every time. Decent massage too.Following your report, I decided to give it another go (it's been six years). I always lay down undraped, and let the therapist cover me. She asked if I wanted the towel, I said no, and she put it aside. The massage was quite good, though there was zero tease before the flip. The ending was really good. ; she was attentive, not rushed, seemed to enjoy doing it, and didn't yammer on about how mine is the biggest she's ever seen.

Stumbo
10-22-23, 16:32
I had a second trip. Different provider. Decent massage. Very nice finish. Then she smoothed the sheet and re-folded the towel she'd just wiped me down with. No offense brothers, but it's a no-fly zone for me, now.

Incognito369
10-26-23, 15:41
Wondering if any shops around Lewiston, like Nirvana, are closed with the recent events in the area?

Incognito369
10-26-23, 15:47
I had a second trip. Different provider. Decent massage. Very nice finish. Then she smoothed the sheet and re-folded the towel she'd just wiped me down with. No offense brothers, but it's a no-fly zone for me, now.Discussed this in the NH forum the other day. Another monger said sometimes the girls just quickly refold the towels, for like a clean exit appearance for you, but then take all the sheets and towels and discard / replace them for the next guy. Most places are quite hygienic. Or they'd likely be shut down.

At a place I frequent I learned recently the girls take days rotating on laundry service. I called in one day and was told my regular was not available, but I still went and after I finished with a different / new provider, as I'm leaving I see my regular walking around with a basket of towels. The next time I was able to get my regular and she told me this; they do laundry daily, but rotate whose turn is it to do the laundry every 4-5 days.

Now, I mean, I wasn't in the room with you, but if anyone else sees that going on you should be like "was the towel and sheet you just used for me dirty and used on some other person, too?" See what happens!

Bike Rider Y
03-06-24, 08:55
Was getting texts from this place saying new girl, come over. I asked for a picture and they sent me a picture of a smoking hot young girl. I figured the picture was fake, but would give it a try. It is in an open area and they make you wait outside. The girl finally gets to the door and she looks nothing like the picture. I thought, well I am here let's at least see how the message is. What a disappointment, kept the towel over my whole body the entire time. No oil, not hot towel, no pressure, no tease. After the flip, nothing on the menu. Got dressed and left. She asked me for a tip on the way out. Hahahaha.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/lewiston-me/massage/asian/603-233-2211grand-openingnew-f/799836937907

RubJunkie
03-08-24, 18:24
I went to a place on Sabattus St today. It wasn't my first time here because I probably went three or four times before seeing the same girl. The service is always impeccable, so I was surprised to read the last entry. There's nothing like an awesome massage and a great ending with a little roaming. The girl is cute with short hair. I like it very small.

Today, however, I was met by Yumi. She was a little buxom. She was beautiful. I knew from the start that I was going to be quite happy. She was playful, and at the same time provided a nice firm massage.

It starts with a dry towel rub and press, then soon the towel is thrown aside and the oil rub begins. When she was done cleaning my back thoroughly, she washed me down with a hot towel.

After flipping, she immediately began massaging my chest and abdomen until she manually released my stress with amazing skill. After a very meticulous and extensive cleaning, an hour is up.

Damage 70/70.

Asian Addited
03-09-24, 10:58
Been to Lewiston sab st. 3 times saw coco twice. Wanted to go back but she was not working there. Ask where she was no replay other than come see new girl love to go see coco again if I knew where she is working. Next week.

Asian Addited
03-15-24, 12:28
Saw Yumi today nice looking girl but not sure if she is the same Yumi some else saw great massage with towel then a no towel with oil just wish she had a skirt on or dress for the flip a little pricey for the flip I thought.

RobLaw207
03-19-24, 14:43
So excited to try a new place.

Yumi was her name. Pretty and seemed nice. Quality massage, nice tease before flip.

Everything going great, a little touchie feelie and then the haggling started.

Too much, my main man lost interest.

Agreed no touch but continued to scold me to bring more tip money.

Ended in a very ordinary and kinda angry HJ. I'm guessing the menu is more extensive normal.

Won't be going back. Stick with the older place.

70/40.

Exciterr6
03-21-24, 00:41
After countless visits to Nirvana decided to give the place on Sabattus street a try. Was greeted by Yumi (seeing other reports, I have to ask is she the only one who works here? Very beautiful. Agreed to the standard 70 for an hour with the massage being good. On the flip she outright asked how much I'd give for a hand release, I always tip generously so I told her 70 but she asked "how about 80?" She started going very fast until I told her to slow down and she got the job done. In summary, they're kind of pricey compared to the rest of the area but Yumi is a sweetheart.

Asian Addited
03-21-24, 11:36
After countless visits to Nirvana decided to give the place on Sabattus street a try. Was greeted by Yumi (seeing other reports, I have to ask is she the only one who works here? Very beautiful. Agreed to the standard 70 for an hour with the massage being good. On the flip she outright asked how much I'd give for a hand release, I always tip generously so I told her 70 but she asked "how about 80?" She started going very fast until I told her to slow down and she got the job done. In summary, they're kind of pricey compared to the rest of the area but Yumi is a sweetheart.Also saw Yumi right to the eighty on flip can of turn me off I like coco wish she would come back or I will start looking somewhere else I think who do like in the AMP around.

Exciterr6
03-21-24, 17:22
Also saw Yumi right to the eighty on flip can of turn me off I like coco wish she would come back or I will start looking somewhere else I think who do like in the AMP around.Nirvana has always been 40 for the tip for me, I was shocked by the 80. But it does seem if you're willing to pay even more, there may be even more on the menu.

Asian Addited
03-22-24, 10:38
New girl in Lew so they say with a text Yumi was gd but pushy on the tips like to find coco again she was great.

Asian Addited
03-22-24, 12:56
New girl in Lew so they say with a text Yumi was gd but pushy on the tips like to find coco again she was great.Next week.

Asian Addited
03-27-24, 19:32
Next week.No new girl it is still Yumi that what I was told today.

Asian Addited
03-30-24, 12:38
Saw Yumi today again took a hr all I can say is the best massage I ever had there and the flip was the best yet will repeat soon.

Exciterr6
04-05-24, 07:10
Saw Yumi today again took a hr all I can say is the best massage I ever had there and the flip was the best yet will repeat soon.HR or does she offer more? Saw her once and she seemed to hint more was available for more money but that could just be talk to try to get you to pay more.

Asian Addited
04-05-24, 16:58
HR or does she offer more? Saw her once and she seemed to hint more was available for more money but that could just be talk to try to get you to pay more.Not sure but I think so now she is gone trying to find out where she is now bath or Augusta maybe Norway lew won't tell me I tried they have a new girl.