PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GorosDawg
10-09-20, 15:27
Visiting last week and tried Best Massage in West Monroe. Got Luna who told me she came from Los Angeles so thought that might be a good sign. Massage was average and she said boss would fire her if she did HE. Would not even consider a DIY. She told me she is busy even though they don't do anything but massage. If you are coming into area for business don't waste your time at Best Massage.

BenMcBride1111
08-27-21, 07:47
I went pre covid and it wasn't great. Not a great massage. The front of the spa was a guy and was wondering around. No extras to be had.

Street Seeker
09-17-21, 23:46
Passing through and gave them a shot. The "room" is barely that with a sheet for a door and walls that are about three feet short of the ceiling. I thought to myself I hope the massage is decent. I did not get either lady's name but both were senior ladies. LOL No cover, medium massage while both ladies were talking and then the other lady came in and started massaging me too. I knew happiness was coming based on how they were acting and teasing, flip at 30 minutes (I paid for an hour) and the four handed continued until I was completely happy. Then the leg and head massage and I was done. While getting an L1 from grandmom is not the greatest, they did a good job, did not ask for more money, and left the tip up to me.