PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WarTide
07-11-15, 04:02
I stopped in Lafayette multiple times and could not find any action. I checked the boards, checked google, and other tricks I've learned over the years but nothing. I finally said I was going to make this work or never stop over again. I cruised and cruised, I saw one potential off of MLK early AM (Black, DD's, great looking ass) but she was stuck on a guy. After that nothing. Nothing nothing nothing. Then as I get ready to leave I meet a WSW, late 30's, brunette, be cups and tall and leggy wearing some shorts. I met her and had fun but she was nothing spectacular. She didn't rush and honestly I can't even remember her name now because she was generic as compared to other cities in LA. I'm sure there are better areas around but I don't know of any. If anyone from the area still mongers then pass on the information.

Priority One
07-13-15, 18:34
I stopped in Lafayette multiple times and could not find any action. I checked the boards, checked google, and other tricks I've learned over the years but nothing. I finally said I was going to make this work or never stop over again. I cruised and cruised, I saw one potential off of MLK early AM (Black, DD's, great looking ass) but she was stuck on a guy. After that nothing. Nothing nothing nothing. Then as I get ready to leave I meet a WSW, late 30's, brunette, be cups and tall and leggy wearing some shorts. I met her and had fun but she was nothing spectacular. She didn't rush and honestly I can't even remember her name now because she was generic as compared to other cities in LA. I'm sure there are better areas around but I don't know of any. If anyone from the area still mongers then pass on the information.Where did you find the WSW?

Great Expecta
01-18-16, 19:59
I am visiting town and decided to drive the old strolls at 1245 pm. I ran across a definite WSW at Delord and W. Simcoe who not only gave me the nod, but turned several times to see if had flipped to pick her up. I did not, as she looked street dirty (not bathed), was sort of ragged, and about a 3-4 on the SW scale. I got back on University and headed west on Hwy 90 , where I saw a possible walking east of the no-tels. I wish some better looking talent would hit the streets. They very well may, but I just don't know the hours they would walk. Be safe out there!

FiendHunter
07-13-20, 03:29
Passing through Lafayette from BR, met a WSW, blonde, blue eyes, but very very thick on University right before Cameron st. I normally don't pick up big girls, but I was thirsty that night. We parked in the park, bent her over and started drilling. Even after I dropped my load, she was still trying to get more.

Few hours later, took another drive up University and turned on Simcoe and found a WSW in blue skirt and hoodie, hotty, black braided hair, 8/10. She said she was looking to make some money, so I parked in a dark spot, she got in the back seat, opened them legs, no panties on and damn she was dripping afterwards, had my whole car smelling LOL.

It's a small town but lots to discover.

DewBerryPicker
04-12-21, 19:56
Monday, I passed through. Didn't find anything. Went down university, Cameron st. Simcoe. Man it's dead out there. Any advice?