PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JohnnyTheWad
12-22-15, 11:30
Anybody on here frequent Wild Wild West?

Gbear
12-22-15, 21:08
Anybody on here frequent Wild Wild West?Was there a few weeks ago. Talent seemed so so. It was a Saturday night and not very many customers. Got tired of looking at the back of a bouncers head, seemed to be done on purpose, so I left.

JohnnyTheWad
12-25-15, 03:15
Was there a few weeks ago. Talent seemed so so. It was a Saturday night and not very many customers. Got tired of looking at the back of a bouncers head, seemed to be done on purpose, so I left.I guess I would have changed seats, daring him to try again LOL. I guess I am just a dick. I always have a good time there but don't go crazy on the money. I save that for girls who really want to earn it LOL.

TheWeapon
12-25-15, 13:07
I guess I would have changed seats, daring him to try again LOL. I guess I am just a dick. I always have a good time there but don't go crazy on the money. I save that for girls who really want to earn it LOL.Is salina better than going to topeka? ? I am in jc.

JohnnyTheWad
12-25-15, 21:29
Is salina better than going to topeka? ? I am in jc.If given the choice, I would pick BabyDolls in Topeka anyday.

TheWeapon
12-28-15, 08:58
If given the choice, I would pick BabyDolls in Topeka anyday.Tried that place out. No extras in VIP. Tried with few girls. Guess owner is an ex cop. No fun.

JohnnyTheWad
12-28-15, 15:15
Tried that place out. No extras in VIP. Tried with few girls. Guess owner is an ex cop. No fun.Admittedly, the last time I was there was 2007. But I got the best piece of ass of my entire life after she got off work. Sigh. What a memory.

JohnnyTheWad
03-24-16, 04:12
Anybody have any experience with the VIP room (champagne room? Please pm me.

TheWeapon
06-05-16, 12:11
Anybody have any experience with the VIP room (champagne room? Please pm me.Got a lap dance behind a curtain on a regular chair. Overall ghetto.

Told pretty kansas young white girl that I had a hundred in my pocket but would rather give it to her and not pay house. Swapped #s.

She met at my hotel in salina a few days later and had a great time!

JohnnyTheWad
06-05-16, 13:18
Got a lap dance behind a curtain on a regular chair. Overall ghetto.

Told pretty kansas young white girl that I had a hundred in my pocket but would rather give it to her and not pay house. Swapped #s.

She met at my hotel in salina a few days later and had a great time!Thanks bro, sounds great. Check your mailbox for a pm I sent you.

JohnDoe8484
08-17-17, 10:58
The Wild Wild West in Salina is closing on Aug 26.

https://www.facebook.com/events/334990946950624/

JohnnyTheWad
08-18-17, 00:41
The Wild Wild West in Salina is closing on Aug 26.

https://www.facebook.com/events/334990946950624/Shit that fucks my whole day up. Thanks for the heads up though.

Gbear
08-20-17, 21:19
Heard it's closing then opening up under a new owner.

JohnnyTheWad
08-20-17, 22:38
Heard it's closing then opening up under a new owner.Okay good. Thanks, now I feel better. LOL.

Gbear
08-29-17, 20:25
Heard through the grapevine Michelle's Beach house bought the place. No word on when it will open again.

JohnnyTheWad
09-03-17, 14:56
Heard through the grapevine Michelle's Beach house bought the place. No word on when it will open again.Okay thanks, just so it is before I get back LOL.

Member #5610
11-07-17, 18:11
Okay thanks, just so it is before I get back LOL.No, MBH didn't buy it, county will probably redone before anyone does. The triple Dub is history, fun place for 19 years.

Gbear
12-17-17, 07:33
No, MBH didn't buy it, county will probably redone before anyone does. The triple Dub is history, fun place for 19 years.Hmm. Seems like someone is reopening the place. Called the Shady Lady gentlemens club.

Member #5610
12-18-17, 14:43
Hmm. Seems like someone is reopening the place. Called the Shady Lady gentlemens club.Interesting news, I hadn't heard anything until now. Just curious if it'll be the same fun place.

JohnnyTheWad
12-29-17, 23:26
Interesting news, I hadn't heard anything until now. Just curious if it'll be the same fun place.Heading there before long. Let me know if anybody beats me there what it is like now. Please and thank you. JTW.

Sln Mike
12-30-17, 04:25
Heading there before long. Let me know if anybody beats me there what it is like now. Please and thank you. JTW.Not open yet. Signs say opens early 2018.

JohnnyTheWad
12-30-17, 16:00
Not open yet. Signs say opens early 2018.Thanks Mike!

Gbear
02-14-18, 20:27
Forgot to let you know JTW but the strip club opened today. Buddy got an invite to the place before it opened and said the girls are damn good looking.

DragRacer
02-16-18, 10:07
Sign says they open at 4 pm. Still contractors there through the day. Hope they are changing it for the better. Can't wait to see what they have done.

JohnnyTheWad
02-19-18, 03:25
Forgot to let you know JTW but the strip club opened today. Buddy got an invite to the place before it opened and said the girls are damn good looking.Thanks Bear, I will damn sure be there LOL.

Alan1776
02-25-18, 09:56
Thanks Bear, I will damn sure be there LOL.So are there any reports yet? What's it called, who working there, rates?

DragRacer
03-11-18, 00:56
So are there any reports yet? What's it called, who working there, rates?It's called the Shady Lady. I haven't been yet.

DragRacer
09-10-18, 03:06
Finally made it to the Shady Lady. It was quite a surprise, the upgrades since it was the Wild Wild West. They removed about 1/3 of the stage and the poles are closer together, making it easier to walk around. The old booths and chairs have been replace with comfy cushioned chairs all around. The good is that they are comfy, the bad is that the girls can't sit as close as with the booths. The bar is relatively unchanged. The big changes are in the lap dance and champaign rooms. The lap dance rooms are now along the south wall, and are individual stalls with curtains in the front of each one. There are also wall segments in front of the lap dancing stalls that prevent a straight shot view out to the main area if the curtain is pulled aside, providing a bit more privacy. The down side is that the asking rate for lap dances is now $30. The Champaign rooms are now in the old lap dance area, the South West corner. Instead of curtains they have actual doors. I didn't see inside, I got quotes from $300 to $500 for a trip there. I did find out that the house cut was less than the 30% that I thought it was at the WWW, negotiating is possible. I didn't have the time or the cash to find out what was possible, so I didn't push the issue. The girls that I talked to were all driving from Wichita, not a big change from the WWW. I was there on a Friday, and the girls admitted that it was a very slow night. There was a dancer for every patron or two. They had a dance order posted showing 10-12 dancers. It wasn't very late when I visited so that may have affected the crowd size. There were dancers for every taste, except BBW, I was very pleased. Was able to collect some digits. Good time, Highly recommended.

Alan1776
09-10-18, 22:42
Finally made it to the Shady Lady. It was quite a surprise, the upgrades since it was the Wild Wild West. They removed about 1/3 of the stage and the poles are closer together, making it easier to walk around. The old booths and chairs have been replace with comfy cushioned chairs all around. The good is that they are comfy, the bad is that the girls can't sit as close as with the booths. The bar is relatively unchanged. The big changes are in the lap dance and champaign rooms. The lap dance rooms are now along the south wall, and are individual stalls with curtains in the front of each one. There are also wall segments in front of the lap dancing stalls that prevent a straight shot view out to the main area if the curtain is pulled aside, providing a bit more privacy. The down side is that the asking rate for lap dances is now $30. The Champaign rooms are now in the old lap dance area, the South West corner. Instead of curtains they have actual doors. I didn't see inside, I got quotes from $300 to $500 for a trip there. I did find out that the house cut was less than the 30% that I thought it was at the WWW, negotiating is possible. I didn't have the time or the cash to find out what was possible, so I didn't push the issue. The girls that I talked to were all driving from Wichita, not a big change from the WWW. I was there on a Friday, and the girls admitted that it was a very slow night. There was a dancer for every patron or two. They had a dance order posted showing 10-12 dancers. It wasn't very late when I visited so that may have affected the crowd size. There were dancers for every taste, except BBW, I was very pleased. Was able to collect some digits. Good time, Highly recommended.Good report. I thought the talent and atmosphere was better than what you see in Wichita. And the digits seem to flow freely.

Alan1776
10-07-18, 09:50
Finally made it to the Shady Lady. It was quite a surprise, the upgrades since it was the Wild Wild West. They removed about 1/3 of the stage and the poles are closer together, making it easier to walk around. The old booths and chairs have been replace with comfy cushioned chairs all around. The good is that they are comfy, the bad is that the girls can't sit as close as with the booths. The bar is relatively unchanged. The big changes are in the lap dance and champaign rooms. The lap dance rooms are now along the south wall, and are individual stalls with curtains in the front of each one. There are also wall segments in front of the lap dancing stalls that prevent a straight shot view out to the main area if the curtain is pulled aside, providing a bit more privacy. The down side is that the asking rate for lap dances is now $30. The Champaign rooms are now in the old lap dance area, the South West corner. Instead of curtains they have actual doors. I didn't see inside, I got quotes from $300 to $500 for a trip there. I did find out that the house cut was less than the 30% that I thought it was at the WWW, negotiating is possible. I didn't have the time or the cash to find out what was possible, so I didn't push the issue. The girls that I talked to were all driving from Wichita, not a big change from the WWW. I was there on a Friday, and the girls admitted that it was a very slow night. There was a dancer for every patron or two. They had a dance order posted showing 10-12 dancers. It wasn't very late when I visited so that may have affected the crowd size. There were dancers for every taste, except BBW, I was very pleased. Was able to collect some digits. Good time, Highly recommended.I stopped in early evening on a Friday night. Great talent but not very busy. Saw Gia who I hadn't seen for a couple years. Recommend. Not sure why it isn't busier.