PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

KjSvette
06-06-15, 21:04
Spoke to a provider that said she was going to be based in Salina. I asked her why not be in Wichita where she would have more opportunity based on population? Her answer was too much competition and drives the prices down. So Salina gets the higher prices and less quality. You can see it on the ads. Usually mushroom caps, and older or both with the GPS.

JohnnyTheWad
09-03-17, 14:53
Spoke to a provider that said she was going to be based in Salina. I asked her why not be in Wichita where she would have more opportunity based on population? Her answer was too much competition and drives the prices down. So Salina gets the higher prices and less quality. You can see it on the ads. Usually mushroom caps, and older or both with the GPS.I have noticed that. Good analysis bro.

JrJayHawk
06-12-19, 16:54
Anyone out here in Salina working? Someone has to be?

Jj.

Clumsy690
05-02-20, 06:41
Any of these girls out here give out hair cuts? Probably would be a pretty lucrative deal, HC and a BJ. Haha.

USA Kansas
05-05-20, 10:47
Any of these girls out here give out hair cuts? Probably would be a pretty lucrative deal, HC and a BJ. Haha.Let us know if you find someone. I sure would appreciate a HC, and BJ.

JohnDoe8484
09-10-20, 12:20
If you use Seeking in Salina, watch out for the user Sweet420 Peach. She and her sister were involved in a blackmail incident with me a while back.

JohnDoe8484
07-14-23, 10:48
Is anyone else on Secret Benefits or other sugar daddy sites? It would be nice to be able to compare notes on who the fake / time wasters are since you have to pay to message each person.