PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Daddy59
02-13-17, 12:36
Went there the other day. Older Asian lady. Decent massage. Weak on extras. I won't be going there again.

USA Kansas
02-14-17, 23:18
Went there the other day. Older Asian lady. Decent massage. Weak on extras. I won't be going there again.Been to both places in Manhattan. You are right. Very weak on the extras. I see there's a new place advertising, by the Motel 6. Haven't been there yet.

JohnnyTheWad
02-15-17, 01:26
Went there the other day. Older Asian lady. Decent massage. Weak on extras. I won't be going there again.Where is that?

Daddy59
02-15-17, 23:28
Where is that?It's on Fort Riley Blvd just west of Westwood Rd.

Daddy59
02-15-17, 23:34
Been to both places in Manhattan. You are right. Very weak on the extras. I see there's a new place advertising, by the Motel 6. Haven't been there yet.If this is the one at 320 Tuttle Creek Blvd. I have seen a review on another site that suggested it is legit, no extras. I don't know that for a fact though.

JohnnyTheWad
02-16-17, 01:27
If this is the one at 320 Tuttle Creek Blvd. I have seen a review on another site that suggested it is legit, no extras. I don't know that for a fact though.Thanks on both posts.

MassageFan96
04-01-17, 16:59
Thanks on both posts.Sara is so good with the HE! She plays hard to get but when you are getting ready to release she grabs and finishes while you rub her.

JohnnyTheWad
04-02-17, 11:59
Sara is so good with the HE! She plays hard to get but when you are getting ready to release she grabs and finishes while you rub her.And Sara is at which place?

MassageFan96
04-03-17, 18:47
And Sara is at which place?Tuttle creek.

JohnnyTheWad
04-04-17, 01:05
Tuttle creek.Okay thanks.

MassageFan96
04-04-17, 18:56
Okay thanks.How did it work out with the HE and any kissing?

JohnnyTheWad
04-05-17, 00:11
How did it work out with the HE and any kissing?Have not been there yet.

USA Kansas
04-05-17, 10:01
Star Massage is on Fort Riley Blvd, Ks Massage is on Tuttle Creek Blvd, and Health Joy is on Kimball Ave. Star, and Health Joy have been around for a long time, and do massage everything. KS is a new place that I haven't been to yet, so don't know anything about it.

Daddy59
04-05-17, 18:14
Star Massage is on Fort Riley Blvd, Ks Massage is on Tuttle Creek Blvd, and Health Joy is on Kimball Ave. Star, and Health Joy have been around for a long time, and do massage everything. KS is a new place that I haven't been to yet, so don't know anything about it.Been to Star, won't be going there again. Need to try Health Joy the next time I am in town. The word on KS massage is so mixed not sure what to think.

JohnnyTheWad
04-06-17, 23:55
Star Massage is on Fort Riley Blvd, Ks Massage is on Tuttle Creek Blvd, and Health Joy is on Kimball Ave. Star, and Health Joy have been around for a long time, and do massage everything. KS is a new place that I haven't been to yet, so don't know anything about it.Good to know thanks.

Daddy59
05-01-17, 20:02
Checked out the scene in the little Apple. Noticed on another site that Health Joy had closed. They were closed when I went by there at 3:00 pm on a Tuesday, but all the tables and things were still inside. No sign on the door for info. Then I went and checked out KS Massage. Talked to a cute 30 something girl who looked like she was the only one there. Told me to call for an appointment the next time I wanted one. So I may have to try it out and see what I get.

USA Kansas
05-04-17, 10:04
Sure would save me a lot of time, and money if Ks Massage was like some of the better Wichita, and Topeka massage parlors. I'm going to have to make an appointment soon. Not holding my breath though.

JohnnyTheWad
05-05-17, 00:29
Sure would save me a lot of time, and money if Ks Massage was like some of the better Wichita, and Topeka massage parlors. I'm going to have to make an appointment soon. Not holding my breath though.ICT is in a world all of its own in regards to parlors LOL.

Gbear
07-21-17, 13:02
http://manhattanks.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/japanese-doll-7853758279-last-few-days-before-vacay-7852606690/11649778

Any info on this one?

Daddy59
07-21-17, 13:22
http://manhattanks.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/japanese-doll-7853758279-last-few-days-before-vacay-7852606690/11649778

Any info on this one?

Decent reviews on another site. Nothing recent though. I have thought about seeing her when I was up in JC.

JohnnyTheWad
07-21-17, 13:33
Decent reviews on another site. Nothing recent though. I have thought about seeing her when I was up in JC.Looks intriguing to me.

USA Kansas
07-21-17, 23:25

Any info on this one?I saw her quite a while back. When we met she wanted part of the donation so she could pay for the room. Tall Japanese woman, with perky breasts, and no fat. I believe she said she was born here in the states, so spoke excellent English.

JohnnyTheWad
07-23-17, 01:22
I saw her quite a while back. When we met she wanted part of the donation so she could pay for the room. Tall Japanese woman, with perky breasts, and no fat. I believe she said she was born here in the states, so spoke excellent English.How old would you say she is?

Dkayz
07-23-17, 22:33
How old would you say she is?She's mid 30's. She's half Japanese half white I think. Kinda ghetto, though. CBJ, but was decent service 3 years ago.

JohnnyTheWad
07-24-17, 00:21
She's mid 30's. She's half Japanese half white I think. Kinda ghetto, though. CBJ, but was decent service 3 years ago.Gotcha and thanks.

USA Kansas
08-01-17, 16:30
Sure would save me a lot of time, and money if Ks Massage was like some of the better Wichita, and Topeka massage parlors. I'm going to have to make an appointment soon. Not holding my breath though.Finally made it to Ks Massage. I received the same massage, and HJ like the other two AMP's in town. Will probably try it one more time, just in case regulars get more options.

JohnnyTheWad
08-02-17, 04:01
Finally made it to Ks Massage. I received the same massage, and HJ like the other two AMP's in town. Will probably try it one more time, just in case regulars get more options.Thanks I may have to get up that way LOL.

Ddrivernkc
08-03-17, 11:00
Finally made it to Ks Massage. I received the same massage, and HJ like the other two AMP's in town. Will probably try it one more time, just in case regulars get more options.I get to Manhattan a few times a year. Nice to know there are options there.

JohnnyTheWad
08-04-17, 19:29
I get to Manhattan a few times a year. Nice to know there are options there.I am there about twice a year. May have to do some exploring LOL.

JohnnyTheWad
08-07-17, 01:55
I get to Manhattan a few times a year. Nice to know there are options there.You would think being a college town it would be rolling with chicks needing help with school. Maybe SA?

Gbear
08-07-17, 18:02
Good to know there's options in the little apple. The lady on Kimball I'm not a fan of. Rubbing her ass was all she allowed while giving me a shake down. Haven't been to the other one for a while seems to always be closed when I drive by.

JohnnyTheWad
08-08-17, 02:48
Good to know there's options in the little apple. The lady on Kimball I'm not a fan of. Rubbing her ass was all she allowed while giving me a shake down. Haven't been to the other one for a while seems to always be closed when I drive by.I am wondering how to get the college girls. I still think SA might be the way to go.

USA Kansas
08-09-17, 20:03
I am wondering how to get the college girls. I still think SA might be the way to go.There are some SA girls, but danged if I'm going to put my picture on my profile so I can talk to them.

JohnnyTheWad
08-11-17, 01:12
There are some SA girls, but danged if I'm going to put my picture on my profile so I can talk to them.Put a pic of Willy on there instead. Oh wait, scratch that, you want to get one LOL.

USA Kansas
08-13-17, 11:16
Put a pic of Willy on there instead. Oh wait, scratch that, you want to get one LOL.Found out the picture doesn't get you anything. You have to give them $79 a month to message the girls. At least that's what I understand.

JohnnyTheWad
08-13-17, 14:21
Found out the picture doesn't get you anything. You have to give them $79 a month to message the girls. At least that's what I understand.Bypassing Willy LOL, I put a fake pic on there. Normal looking guy dressed nice and I still could not get a message to go thru without upgrading. Their prices seem to vary, as I must have originally got in on a special. I am not paying $79 month to anybody LOL. Thanks for the info.

JohnnyTheWad
08-15-17, 01:18
Bypassing Willy LOL, I put a fake pic on there. Normal looking guy dressed nice and I still could not get a message to go thru without upgrading. Their prices seem to vary, as I must have originally got in on a special. I am not paying $79 month to anybody LOL. Thanks for the info.I am rethinking that $79 LOL. I see a few on there that makes my willy stand on end LOL.

USA Kansas
08-16-17, 14:29
I am rethinking that $79 LOL. I see a few on there that makes my willy stand on end LOL.There are a few on there for the same reason I would be on there. Some mention monthly allowance. Don't think I'm that trusting. Still looking though.

JohnnyTheWad
08-17-17, 01:23
There are a few on there for the same reason I would be on there. Some mention monthly allowance. Don't think I'm that trusting. Still looking though.Yep when I was on there before, I never went with a monthly allowance. Per visit only. I had plenty of takers LOL.

USA Kansas
08-25-17, 20:05
Yep when I was on there before, I never went with a monthly allowance. Per visit only. I had plenty of takers LOL.I did the $79 a week ago. Found most of the gals on that sight want a rich, good looking, thirty year old guy. A lot of them don't want to do anything for the money except go to dinner, shopping, or travel with you. All of them I talked to want recent pictures, and an allowance.

JohnnyTheWad
08-27-17, 02:10
I did the $79 a week ago. Found most of the gals on that sight want a rich, good looking, thirty year old guy. A lot of them don't want to do anything for the money except go to dinner, shopping, or travel with you. All of them I talked to want recent pictures, and an allowance.I was a little luckier. About a year ago I found about 5 of them that just wanted to fuck LOL.

Gbear
09-08-17, 18:30
Went and seen her the other day and had to play phone tag and drive around for a while till it was time. Folled her into the room and took a minute to realize she didn't have any panties on. LOL. A little expensive but will probably repeat.

JohnnyTheWad
09-09-17, 02:19
Went and seen her the other day and had to play phone tag and drive around for a while till it was time. Folled her into the room and took a minute to realize she didn't have any panties on. LOL. A little expensive but will probably repeat.If you could pm me the rest of the story that would be great LOL. Thanks Bear.

Daddy59
10-22-17, 21:45
Finally decided to try this place out. Very cute, short, trim, young looking (30's) lady. She gave a great sensual massage. The finish was DIY though. PM for more info.

USA Kansas
06-23-18, 10:39
Any improvement on the AMP scene? I'm going to check out one of them today being there is no new news.

USA Kansas
06-25-18, 11:00
Mary gave a decent massage, but no FS.

USA Kansas
07-09-18, 10:56
Went back to Kansas Massage, and saw the other lady. She joked around some, and did an OK massage, but absolutely no extras.

Daddy59
10-28-18, 10:17
Since it had been a year since I had been there, I thought I would try it out and see if anything had changed. Nope. Different girl, could have been the same girl since the result was the same. Sensual massage, no extras.

USA Kansas
10-29-18, 13:32
Since it had been a year since I had been there, I thought I would try it out and see if anything had changed. Nope. Different girl, could have been the same girl since the result was the same. Sensual massage, no extras.Dang it! Wish they would come around.

Hapki
02-23-21, 11:43
Star Massage. You won't be disappointed. Julie or Tina. First time is great subsequent visits get even better.

Hapki
02-24-21, 12:04
Dang it! Wish they would come around.You should try Star massage. No disappointment there.

USA Kansas
02-26-21, 01:15
You should try Star massage. No disappointment there.I will tomorrow, thanks.

Hapki
02-28-21, 22:17
I will tomorrow, thanks.Let us know how it goes!

USA Kansas
03-02-21, 11:08
Let us know how it goes!Was very happy with my experience. Will return.

Hapki
03-06-21, 15:46
Another Great session at Star massage in Manhattan. .

KCCruising
12-07-21, 11:36
Headed in town for business tonight. I've got to try Star and see if they still give the same service I read about.

KCCruising
12-07-21, 23:29
Headed in town for business tonight. I've got to try Star and see if they still give the same service I read about.So that was a great 1st time. Better than any actual massage that I've gotten in KC. Called ahead and showed up and met by 40 ish tiny woman. Gave her 1 and went into the room.

Great attention to my back as it has actually been killing me. Lightly touched her leg just to let her know I'm interested. Then otf was asked what I'd like. I motioned daty and had to negotiate. Settled on. 60 and I know I know probably to much but it was a great time.

Afterwards she finished with the massage and I'm ready for a nap.

Gbear
07-03-22, 21:04
Has anyone been to the Asian massage where they work out of a house, not Star? It's called asian massage.

NcJames42
07-06-22, 16:14
Has anyone been to the Asian massage where they work out of a house, not Star? It's called asian massage.Hey Bear, I followed up on a similar name and they wanted too much info and to install an app on my phone / pc so I did not follow-up, but I would be interested in same.

If I find, although not looking hard for this, I will update you via PM.

FAGuy
07-21-22, 11:00
Has anyone been to the Asian massage where they work out of a house, not Star? It's called asian massage.So any word on Asian Massage?

NcJames42
07-22-22, 12:51
So any word on Asian Massage?I would like to know.

USA Kansas
07-22-22, 15:40
So any word on Asian Massage?No one answers the phone, and the voice mail box is full. I didn't knock on the door though.

MrLicker
07-28-22, 11:25
So I'm going to hit up a place next week is Star the one I should go to? I've been to two in JC one got a HJ from but older lady not very attractive, other cute girl but nothing but a little bit of teasing during massage, good massage though. So getting the HE isn't really a priority but still like a little teasing and a good massage. So what are your recommendations for where to go?

MrLicker
07-28-22, 12:35
No one answers the phone, and the voice mail box is full. I didn't knock on the door though.Was thinking about trying this place but sounds like a no go, is Star a good one to use instead? Or is there somewhere better I'm missing?

USA Kansas
07-28-22, 19:03
Was thinking about trying this place but sounds like a no go, is Star a good one to use instead? Or is there somewhere better I'm missing?There's usually two gals at Star. The one that uses the room off the living room is the gal your looking for. If the other gal takes you to the back, you probably won't get as good of a massage.

MrLicker
07-29-22, 11:13
There's usually two gals at Star. The one that uses the room off the living room is the gal your looking for. If the other gal takes you to the back, you probably won't get as good of a massage.Awesome! Appreciate the help. What's the price like there pretty standard 45 for 30 min and 60 for an hour?

Gbear
07-31-22, 06:29
I've been to two in JC one got a HJ from but older lady not very attractive, other cute girl but nothing but a little bit of teasing during massage, good massage though. So getting the HE isn't really a priority but still like a little teasing and a good massage. Is mimi's where the young girl is at? Stopped in a few weeks ago and seen a young gal but she kind of hid when I walked in and haven't been back to see if she was working.

USA Kansas
08-11-22, 18:20
Awesome! Appreciate the help. What's the price like there pretty standard 45 for 30 min and 60 for an hour?I believe your right. Mimi's in Junction went up to 50 for a half hour. Not sure what the hour there is.

FAGuy
08-18-22, 10:59
Anyone try this place out yet?

Gbear
09-06-22, 18:17
Seems there are 2 new ladies working.

FAGuy
09-07-22, 10:51
Seems there are 2 new ladies working.I saw one of them, Annabelle if I remember correctly. Didn't see the other lady though.

Gbear
09-07-22, 20:32
I saw one of them, Annabelle if I remember correctly. Didn't see the other lady though.Sounded like Cindy, she whispered real quietly. The one to the left as you walk in. Tall slender gal.

NcJames42
09-09-22, 16:49
I liked a girl that has since left. Any experience with these "new" girls?

Can PM me if wanted. Thanks.

USA Kansas
09-13-22, 01:02
Seems there are 2 new ladies working.Guess I'll be going to Star to check this out. Hope there young enough to have a butt. .

USA Kansas
09-14-22, 12:24
Guess I'll be going to Star to check this out. Hope there young enough to have a butt..They do have butt's. The one in the first room is tall, slender, with a big butt. The one in the back room is short, average build, with a decent butt. I don't know how long they have been there though. I haven't been there enough to know who is who.

JohnSmith996
09-23-22, 16:52
I just got here and trying to figure out where to go, I'm also new to the scene.

Filo830
09-27-22, 12:54
Only old females.

JimBob725
01-09-23, 23:30
Who has younger women out of the two in junction city or am I better off going to Manhattan? And which is better in Manhattan Moon or Star. TIA.

NcJames42
01-20-23, 12:09
Who has younger women out of the two in junction city or am I better off going to Manhattan? And which is better in Manhattan Moon or Star. TIA.Hey JimBob, always been to Star. Usually can get L2/ L3. Longtime short girl, usually in back, is accommodating and ok looks, but wants more than worth and thinks she's better than she is. Performance for her is ok, but I feel that she isn't really into it just faking. Might go with her again BUT I always look for FRONT DOOR girls.

Room near front door has rotating girls. Younger and usually nice to me, but since they change often, not sure what you'll get.

Never been to Moon, but would also be interested in feedback.

Never been to any on JC either but would like to know about them too.

PM for details.

USA Kansas
01-20-23, 17:31
Hey JimBob, always been to Star. Usually can get L2/ L3. Longtime short girl, usually in back, is accommodating and ok looks, but wants more than worth and thinks she's better than she is. Performance for her is ok, but I feel that she isn't really into it just faking. Might go with her again BUT I always look for FRONT DOOR girls.

Room near front door has rotating girls. Younger and usually nice to me, but since they change often, not sure what you'll get.

PM for details.Only been to Moon once. Was totally legit six months ago. Never been back.

NcJames42
01-25-23, 13:31
Looks intriguing, Curious about her versus AMPs. Anybody any experience? What fees include, etc. Thanks Can PM if wanted.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/manhattan-ks/massage/latin/exotic-brunette--323-219-5134-/558985895637

BillyBobT
01-27-23, 11:31
Looks intriguing, Curious about her versus AMPs. Anybody any experience? What fees include, etc. Thanks Can PM if wanted.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/manhattan-ks/massage/latin/exotic-brunette--323-219-5134-/558985895637I haven't seen her but she doesn't get good reviews in Wichita. But not sure a lot of options in Manhattan.

PinoyBBKing
03-05-23, 11:54
Hey JimBob, always been to Star. Usually can get L2/ L3. Longtime short girl, usually in back, is accommodating and ok looks, but wants more than worth and thinks she's better than she is. Performance for her is ok, but I feel that she isn't really into it just faking. Might go with her again BUT I always look for FRONT DOOR girls.

PM for details.Wanted to know how ypu get L2 and L3 check your PM inbox.

JohnSmith996
10-26-23, 18:03
They've raised their prices again to $50 for half.

FAGuy
10-27-23, 13:54
They've raised their prices again to $50 for half.How is it there? What are the extra provided?

Gbear
11-01-23, 08:11
They've raised their prices again to $50 for half.In Manhattan or you talking about the one in junction?

JohnSmith996
11-09-23, 19:05
How is it there? What are the extra provided?To be honest it's not the best I've had but full menu, on the older side. Honestly a little on the steep side IMHO.

JohnSmith996
11-09-23, 19:06
In Manhattan or you talking about the one in junction?The one in JC, Manhattan I can never get more than a L1.

PinoyBBKing
11-13-23, 00:50
To be honest it's not the best I've had but full menu, on the older side. Honestly a little on the steep side IMHO.What is the name of the parlor?

What are the rates of full menu?

Gbear
11-27-23, 21:07
What is the name of the parlor?

What are the rates of full menu?Mimis. Was there a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad looking gal, for junction. My luck is pretty good there. This new gal shot me down saying she just had surgery. She might not be there long, hopefully. They are a little more expensive than Wichita.

PinoyBBKing
01-13-24, 18:36
Mimis. Was there a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad looking gal, for junction. My luck is pretty good there. This new gal shot me down saying she just had surgery. She might not be there long, hopefully. They are a little more expensive than Wichita.Thanks, just went there today greeted by the masseuse really mature Chinese lady and very sweet. Massage is mehhh. On the flip she ask if what I want and went with full menu got a ok CBJ.

Finish with missionary gave her some good pounding and pop goes the rubber and beat that MILF love canal she want me to pull out and finish in her belly but gave her two huge spurt inside and remainder outside her arbys roast beef with a gooey horseradish sauce. Saw another lady she is old too and look like an islander MILF.