PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hotwad
08-25-18, 08:35
I happened to lay over in waterloo and went to the club out by the airport. Had a great time, but noticed and heard some discussion about the theater that use to be there and is now downtown. What's the status of that, is that where couples go to play or a hangout for old perverts? Any info is appreciated, like I say I just pass through occasionally.

BillRose
06-07-22, 19:50
Passed through for work on the way to kwik star noticed a couple lady's walking slowly and eyeing cars down a certain street about 3 blocks south of kwik star I think it was a street with a president name like Washington? Not sure but looked promising any info?

Rawr53
06-11-22, 12:06
Passed through for work on the way to kwik star noticed a couple lady's walking slowly and eyeing cars down a certain street about 3 blocks south of kwik star I think it was a street with a president name like Washington? Not sure but looked promising any info?Let me know because I've seen ladys like that also on Washington but waterloo seems so behind the scenes for stuff of this kind of nature.

Buggsy52
06-12-22, 11:05
Let me know because I've seen ladys like that also on Washington but waterloo seems so behind the scenes for stuff of this kind of nature.I doubt it, if so, ripoff scam stuff, I. About same distance from quad as wloo, I have pass thru that hole in ground twice in last at least 5 yrs from western Iowa, piss poor town for any action, very little, an what is, worthless, street action, 0, skip action, worthless if anything, I do not like that town, nothing about it, like cruise into hole ground, cops are also bad news there, not been DM yrs but you might find few ok ones there maybe.