PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Lunchbox Hero
09-06-22, 14:03
60 to house 60 tip. Petite, 5'4 ish, c-cup. Decent massage, fair amount of teasing. Standard L1 finish. Pretty average experience but it's the only game in the area.

WestSidePunter
09-27-22, 19:46
Thoroughly forgettable. I've had better massages at straight up brothels in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Handy happened, but nothing to write home about.

KillJoyXxx
12-06-22, 05:51
Thoroughly forgettable. I've had better massages at straight up brothels in Connecticut and Massachusetts. Handy happened, but nothing to write home about.

60 to house 60 tip. Petite, 5'4 ish, c-cup. Decent massage, fair amount of teasing. Standard L1 finish. Pretty average experience but it's the only game in the area.Hey and hello, new to the site and just an amateur with his hobby. I'm am on my way back from New Orleans, and had some fantastic experiences their. I was really hoping this location would have some prospects but I see it does not. I'll have to work on that maybe? If you were sampled in the French quarter both had FS but capped in both head older Asians, but with incredible bodies. Had a great time. If you ever get down there there is quite a bit of talent in the area.

RYKean
03-16-23, 13:35
Dreamed I spent an hour w Tina 40's b cup. Allowed OTC roaring. Just about L1. Inside building smelled like bad seafood. She took a call from a customer in the middle of the session. Evidently she works at both Cedar Falls and Mason City. Didn't leave "happy". Definitely would not repeat.