View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ThatDbqGuy
03-25-22, 13:32
Any one had luck with take out Shakers?

Ezra007
05-22-23, 22:28
Hello my fellow mongers in IA. I thought I would report on my visit to New Shakers in La Motte. I was there because I was on a terribly long road trip and after missed connections as well as staring at tail lights all day, I at least wanted to see some headlights if you know what I mean.

Entering the establishment I paid the $15 dollar cover to a lady who also stripped on stage. It was about midnight on Saturday when I was there and immediately I noticed a claim with two blond cuties at the table where. This dude; he totally looked like an overweight Jesus! In fact he seemed to have a red sash on him too! (No I wasnt high--totally sober LOL) He was like Strip Club Jesus with two hot blonds staying at his table. He never tipped at the poll stage or VIP area so idk--maybe he staked his claim early with the ladies at opening and providing their drink of choice.

In terms of women theres something for everyone. Some chubbies, some slim trim, some fuck bunnies, and a vegas class strip class gal too, however, if you want to see aerial dynamics this place doesn't have the right ceiling clearance for such a show so the ladies tend to just twerk on the floor for tips.

I was there for takeout but none available--perhaps you can get that but at a minimum you need to be at opening and bring your drink arsenal as well as non alcohol options for the ladies who don't drink and twirl so to speak.

The VIP area is both private and disappointing. Most areas have a cafeteria chair to sit while getting a lap dance--uncomfortable for both you and her but there is a couch for more and a curtain but don't be deceived--the cameras are angled right in there too so if you expect extra mileage you need to tip security in my opinion LOL.

As a side item there were two really hot college ladies who for what ever reason decided to have a girls night out at a strip club. Guys circled them like raw meat and even tipping for them to see a show between them and the strippers. In fact, these church looking cuties were so encouraged to grab the strippers ass or tits and yet they were so shy they refused! Their prude style just added to the scene to get them to grab ass or otherwise LOL! They held their ground and maintained their virginity so to speak LOL. They stole the show without one to offer LOL!

At least after some missed connections and coming in there with no beer I still had the opportunity to motorboat some titties so no complaints from me. BYOB that's rule #1 LOL!