PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SexToyMagic
09-16-22, 20:32
Has anyone been here? It sounds like the most likely HE spot in Ames. I'm working all over the Midwest and will post my reports for all cities that have a lack of reviews. I just need to know where to stop to report back. I find it hard to believe Ames has zero quality spots.

Lunchbox Hero
10-02-22, 08:53
Took a chance on this place, no reviews on the sites I use but a couple of hints in the google reviews and all the usual signs (windows blocked, hours and MT with limited English). Sophie (5'5 ish, 40+ age, normal body, 5/10 in looks) took me to a room and collected house fee (. 7 for hour). Big sign on wall says "leave underwear on". I stripped naked and laid down, left towel folded at my feet. No comment or complaint from her once back in the room. Massage was decent, walked on back to start, receptive to me touching her leg during massage. Light teasing throughout massage, heavier tease and reach under prior to flip. No negotiation after flip. Started HJ, great technique, not rushed at all and lots of ball play. Allowed my hands to roam over her back and butt OTC. Did not inquire or try for more. Tipped. 6. Would repeat if in the area again.

Rdox164
06-14-23, 10:05
Do they really open at 6 am? I'm an early riser so that would be very convenient.

Took a chance on this place, no reviews on the sites I use but a couple of hints in the google reviews and all the usual signs (windows blocked, hours and MT with limited English). Sophie (5'5 ish, 40+ age, normal body, 5/10 in looks) took me to a room and collected house fee (. 7 for hour). Big sign on wall says "leave underwear on". I stripped naked and laid down, left towel folded at my feet. No comment or complaint from her once back in the room. Massage was decent, walked on back to start, receptive to me touching her leg during massage. Light teasing throughout massage, heavier tease and reach under prior to flip. No negotiation after flip. Started HJ, great technique, not rushed at all and lots of ball play. Allowed my hands to roam over her back and butt OTC. Did not inquire or try for more. Tipped. 6. Would repeat if in the area again.