PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #6319
09-06-17, 08:26
Hard to believe it's been nearly 17 years since anyone found a SW in Richmond. I will say that in my occasional half-hearted attempts, I've managed to tick off more than a few girls that looked every bit like SWers but apparently weren't.

Ok, I have seen some. There have been a couple that just looked too scary to talk further with, so no dice.

Well, last night I stumbled upon a mid 20 something short brunette cutie that I wasn't really sure about. I felt pretty safe, so I asked her if she knew where a guy could find a very temporary girlfriend in Richmond. She said she has done that type of thing before when she lived in Indy and asked what I had to bring to the relationship. I told her my relationship skills are limited but I guess she was willing to take a chance on me. We had a nice time together and neither of us left with a broken heart.

Doesn't seem to be a regular out there. I'm not convinced there ARE any regulars. Found her on a random side street toward the south side of town.

BrutisB
04-16-22, 00:52
Hard to believe it's been nearly 17 years since anyone found a SW in Richmond. I will say that in my occasional half-hearted attempts, I've managed to tick off more than a few girls that looked every bit like SWers but apparently weren't.

Ok, I have seen some. There have been a couple that just looked too scary to talk further with, so no dice.

Well, last night I stumbled upon a mid 20 something short brunette cutie that I wasn't really sure about. I felt pretty safe, so I asked her if she knew where a guy could find a very temporary girlfriend in Richmond. She said she has done that type of thing before when she lived in Indy and asked what I had to bring to the relationship. I told her my relationship skills are limited but I guess she was willing to take a chance on me. We had a nice time together and neither of us left with a broken heart.

Doesn't seem to be a regular out there. I'm not convinced there ARE any regulars. Found her on a random side street toward the south side of town.Did you get her digits? If so would you share?

JonesSoda911
10-17-22, 09:56
Did you get her digits? If so would you share?That post is 5 years old.