PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Clix
09-07-16, 21:03
I have read on other forums that the Asian Spa scene in Richmond is or was pretty good.

How come no one is posting here on it? LE concerns?

Dazhiba
01-11-17, 14:49
It was good years ago but too many busts so they all gave up.

I have read on other forums that the Asian Spa scene in Richmond is or was pretty good.

How come no one is posting here on it? LE concerns?

RegulatorD
02-08-17, 09:16
Anybody in Richmond active on the SA site? Looking to share intel.

USA Kansas
04-27-21, 20:56
If anyone has any info on a massage parlor near Richmond Indiana, please pm me. I'll be staying there a few days, and would like to partake.

Beanes9021
04-28-21, 09:39
If anyone has any info on a massage parlor near Richmond Indiana, please pm me. I'll be staying there a few days, and would like to partake.You'll have to go to Muncie, Indianapolis, Dayton, or Cincinnati to find what you're looking for. They're all about the same drive. Indy si the best choice for FS, Dayton has a couple HE places, Cincinnati has a little of both, but Indy would be best. Muncie has a couple options, but HE only.

USA Kansas
04-29-21, 20:52
You'll have to go to Muncie, Indianapolis, Dayton, or Cincinnati to find what you're looking for. They're all about the same drive. Indy si the best choice for FS, Dayton has a couple HE places, Cincinnati has a little of both, but Indy would be best. Muncie has a couple options, but HE only.Thank you for the info. I know help changes in these places often, so will be watching the reviews, and pm's till I get there.