PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Andersonian
09-11-15, 16:25
I was at the McDonalds across from the mall today. Setting in my truck with a cup of coffee. A maybe mid 20"s girl comes up and asked me for a light. I lite her cigarette for her and asked her what she was up to. She said she was just trying to make some money. I asked what kind of work she does and she asked to get in my truck. She got in and asked if I was a cop. I told her no. She offered to blow me for 40. I drove to a park near there and she sucked me like it was her last dick. She swallowed my cum and moaned as she did. She had nice tits which I played with and sucked. She asked me for a ride to rickers on I-69. I gave her 20 more and she sucked me again on the way there. Now this girl was clean looking no smell good teeth. I asked how I could find her again and she would only say that she is around the McDonalds from time to time. I am from Anderson and don't get there often. When I do I will sure be a looking for her. She has medium brown hair and a little above weight but not fat by any standards. Just wondering if any you other guys had seen her. Said her name was Twila.

WittyName
11-04-15, 11:09
Picked up slightly BBW near Madison. Went back to her place. She was very nice, and did a great job calming me (I was very nervous). I would say looks was about a 5. She did her job well enough. Personally I would not do it againbut to each his own.

KTownStrong
04-19-17, 12:29
Are there any good places to drive to as the weather gets warmer? I have been cruising Madison with no luck.

KTownStrong
05-18-17, 13:44
Went hunting at lunch today and thought I found a couple bunnies. First was a nice plump one in a tank top and shorts walking in front of Taco Bell on Madison. Turned around and she was gone. The second one was st the bus stop by CVS, tank top and fashionable sweats with sunglasses. Cute and just thick in the right places. I saw her walk across the street thinking she had a player but it was not to be. I doubled back on her twice and made eye contact but she appeared nervous and retreated to her bunny hole at the bus stop. I will continue to hunt for the elusive playful bunnies on Madison.

KTownStrong
05-30-17, 10:51
Anyone know of any players in the Muncie area. Would make my lunch hour a lot better.

OnTheChase
06-01-17, 12:38
Anyone know of any players in the Muncie area. Would make my lunch hour a lot better.I have tried as well at different times. No luck in Muncie or Anderson. Let me know if you find a good bunny and the hole you found in. I'll keep you posted as well. Good luck Elmer Fudd! LOL.

KTownStrong
07-05-17, 14:53
Are there any providers in the area? I have been looking for quite some time and found nothing.

Tag1269
12-22-17, 14:32
Are there any providers in the area? I have been looking for quite some time and found nothing.Looks like someone else on CL got robbed by "Amber" again, have to make sure everyone stays away from her!

BigBobDee
05-29-18, 16:41
I don't know where to go or any one if you do let me know.

Lookin4luvin
05-31-18, 14:54
I don't know where to go or any one if you do let me know.Used to cruise around Main and Willard east of Madison. Around Monroe, Vine, Pershing, Hackley. It's hit or miss, especially with the heat, but be on the lookout around dusk.

Bril79
10-01-19, 17:02
Any updates? This thread has been dead awhile.

Bril79
06-20-20, 12:56
This thread has been dead for a long time. Anybody got any updates? I'll report on what I've seen lately, hopefully somebody has something to add.

The past month I've been noticing a nice, thin black girl walking down West Jackson Street, West of Tillotson. Seen her multiple times. I've tried to drive by and make eye contact, even spun around and tried to drive a second or third time. She always has her face buried in her phone. Possible she just lives in the area and is walking to the Speedway for a snack or something but the way she dresses and stuff makes me wonder if she's working. I'll try to snap a picture next time I see her.

I've also been noticing some nice younger hunnies hanging out near the bus stop on Madison near Memorial. Again no eye contact as I've passed by.

HeavyMetal85
08-05-20, 22:28
This thread has been dead for a long time. Anybody got any updates? I'll report on what I've seen lately, hopefully somebody has something to add.

The past month I've been noticing a nice, thin black girl walking down West Jackson Street, West of Tillotson. Seen her multiple times. I've tried to drive by and make eye contact, even spun around and tried to drive a second or third time. She always has her face buried in her phone. Possible she just lives in the area and is walking to the Speedway for a snack or something but the way she dresses and stuff makes me wonder if she's working. I'll try to snap a picture next time I see her.

I've also been noticing some nice younger hunnies hanging out near the bus stop on Madison near Memorial. Again no eye contact as I've passed by.I'm up the road from Muncie and stayed there. Muncie isn't where its at. Go to Anderson for your needs. Its the wild west here! Go to the anderson inn. So much puss youll go crazy!

Tag1269
10-26-20, 13:31
Muncie seems dead for any meets, anyone have any luck besides "skip the game"?

TheGeek
10-29-20, 09:54
Muncie seems dead for any meets, anyone have any luck besides "skip the game"Not much at all.

Stanc1940
10-29-20, 12:06
Not much at all.HaHa, not much on STG either if you want to stay in Muncie.