PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TehdRummane
11-25-15, 15:05
Just wondering if anyone had any luck with one of the various places in Muncie. I had a great massage at Colors, cute blonde, no teasing, just legit massage.

Andersonian
07-13-16, 15:56
I stopped by there this morning. I went in a little after 11:00 AM. Was greeted by a older man who told me to come back in 30 minutes as girls was not there. I noticed a room directly across from the entry way, it appeared to have at least 3 massage tables in there. It seemed like no privacy at all, I didn't even notice any curtains. Maybe they have a more private room in the back. I returned about a hour later and two vehicles with other guys waiting so I just passed on by. If any of you have tried the service please let me know. We need a good place in Muncie or Anderson to visit.

IcarusAtNight
07-19-16, 16:17
I stopped by there this morning. I went in a little after 11:00 AM. Was greeted by a older man who told me to come back in 30 minutes as girls was not there. I noticed a room directly across from the entry way, it appeared to have at least 3 massage tables in there. It seemed like no privacy at all, I didn't even notice any curtains. Maybe they have a more private room in the back. I returned about a hour later and two vehicles with other guys waiting so I just passed on by. If any of you have tried the service please let me know. We need a good place in Muncie or Anderson to visit.First time posting, long time lurker.

Tried T-Massage out today. It's a definite bait and switch.

May was my massuse, and the only girl there. Fully clothed, mid 30's early 40's. Towel came off for back massage, no teasing. Front massage was rushed and lackluster, but at least my back feels better.

When asked if that was all when she said my time was up 10 minutes early, she said that she couldn't touch but I was welcome to take care of myself. I wasn't even half mast so I just got dressed and left.

She stopped me as I was leaving and asked for a tip. I did give her 15% for a dect back rub, but I won't be going back.

Place is new, so it may change down the line, but I'd stay away if you're looking for extras.

Now to make an excuse to head up to Indy again. Muncie and Anderson need some place for us mongers to go.

TehdRummane
08-19-16, 12:30
First time posting, long time lurker.

Tried T-Massage out today. It's a definite bait and switch.

May was my massuse, and the only girl there. Fully clothed, mid 30's early 40's. Towel came off for back massage, no teasing. Front massage was rushed and lackluster, but at least my back feels better.

When asked if that was all when she said my time was up 10 minutes early, she said that she couldn't touch but I was welcome to take care of myself. I wasn't even half mast so I just got dressed and left.

She stopped me as I was leaving and asked for a tip. I did give her 15% for a dect back rub, but I won't be going back.

Place is new, so it may change down the line, but I'd stay away if you're looking for extras.

Now to make an excuse to head up to Indy again. Muncie and Anderson need some place for us mongers to go.I checked this spot out a few weeks ago. I went in for an hour massage. The masseuse was an older Chinese woman, maybe in her early forties. She took me back into the room and asked how much pressure I would like. I apted for a hard massage. I like a rough massage and she surely did deliver! She also climbed onto the table and would use her knees and body weight which turned out to feel great. Hot stones were brought out which I haven't ever experienced. Afterward a hot towel was used to mop the oil. Then came the flip. She worked on my temples and neck, as well as hands and arms. Then she told me my time was up. I told her there might be more areas that could use some attention. Self serve was offered. No thanks. On the way out she asked for a tip. I gave her 5 dollars.

Maybe more options will open up. I realize this place just opened and can't go around earning that kind of name for itself. Anyone have a different story to tell about this place? If so, PM me.

Andersonian
09-20-16, 12:07
I was just wondering if anyone has tried the massage spa on a street close to the Walmart south? I am thinking I might give it a try but haven: t decided yet.

Coonie2
11-30-16, 17:12
Anyone have any recent info on Thai Massage on McGalliard. PM me thanks.

Marshst924
12-28-16, 23:34
Anyone have any recent info on Thai Massage on McGalliard. PM me thanks.Went today. Like everyone else says, this place is worthless. You know you're not getting anywhere when they start the upselling for more time as if that will make it better.

Andersonian
01-18-17, 09:01
I was wondering if anyone has tried out the new place advertising on Godman? Ad says Sunny Spa.

KTownStrong
01-20-17, 06:51
I was wondering if anyone has tried out the new place advertising on Godman? Ad says Sunny Spa.Have not tried it yet but will soon. Has to be better than mcgalliard.

KTownStrong
01-20-17, 07:01
I was wondering if anyone has tried out the new place advertising on Godman? Ad says Sunny Spa.Have not tried it yet but will soon. Has to be better than mcgalliard.

KTownStrong
01-22-17, 07:49
Have not tried it yet but will soon. Has to be better than mcgalliard.I looked with no success last Friday. The address is right but saw no signs of life.

Andersonian
01-23-17, 08:47
I looked with no success last Friday. The address is right but saw no signs of life.Well maybe they just haven't opened up yet. I am going to attempt to visit this week if it s open. I will report my findings.

KTownStrong
01-24-17, 21:07
Visited the spot behind KFC and glad to report it was worth the time. Met by a 40 ish looking lady that is a 6/10 but had on some great tights. Opted for hhr at. 4. Great massage and dropped some KFC oil tonight and on my thighs and the cooking started. Flipped and was rewarded with more oil and a HE that was more then finger licking good.

KTownStrong
01-30-17, 07:38
Any updates on the KFC.

Marshst924
02-10-17, 15:43
Saw KTtowns post so I checked out sunny. Same experience. I think they only have 1 girl. Tried to get me to put my hand there first, but I insisted and she gave in quick. Very good hard massage. Chinese girls know how to work you over. No tease leading up at all and very mechanical but it's better than nothing in Muncie and it beats the other place.

Cedes
03-03-17, 12:51
Thank you to the monger that showed up early Thursday morning and took my spot. Hey, when she asks, are you the one that called? The honorable thing to do is say, no if you didn't call. Because of you, I got to hang out at Starbucks for an hour.

Yep the KFC has potential. Have to put up with her leaving the room a lot. At least in the morning there's only one girl there. Answers phone and door. Until they get more than one girl, I would guess more than HE or DIY won't be possible. The place smells funky, like closed up house with mildew.

The massage was excellent. One of the better in the AMP world. I like her. She is healthy, nice soft ass and legs. Not a spinner if that's what you are looking for. Allowed a lot of OTC roaming. That's why I think this has possibilities after a visit or two maybe a broader menu. Honestly, I'm happy for the caution, I'd rather this place not close down.

Got some good teasing before the flip, but I had to present to get the tease. Yep it was DIY with some assistance on the boys. No amount of coaxing changed that. The massage was good and she has a nice friendly smile. . 6 + . 3 - it was better than driving an hour to Indy.

Andersonian
05-19-17, 12:07
I just noticed a new massage place opened up on Adams St. I just saw this new post this morning. I will try to toft next week. And I will report back if I can get over there next week. We sure are needing a good place in the area as both Anderson and Muncie are lacking providers.

Sanfr
05-28-17, 13:09
Need Intel on Godman. Worth going?

WittyName
05-29-17, 22:30
Need Intel on Godman. Worth going?Everyone is different. But I don't think so. I went there a few months ago. The lady that gave my massage I would give a 5 on the looks scale (older nothing too good or too bad as far as features. Including breasts). She did not really allow me to reciprocate the massage in any way for her. The ending of the massage was there but lackluster at best. Not sure if they have different girls, this on was having a bad day, etc BUT I have not repeated. All in all for Muncie though I guess it works in a pinch since it is not like there are a lot of options. I think 60 as far as the cost of the massage.

KTownStrong
05-30-17, 10:49
Visited last week and left a happy man. Opted for the HH at .4, greeted by a 6 out of 10. Otc allowed. Decrbr massage. Will repeat soon.

Deepoil
06-29-17, 13:49
Visited last week and left a happy man. Opted for the HH at .4, no greeted by a 6 out of 10. Otc allowed. Decrbr massage. Will repeat soon.Greeted by7. 5 cut off black shorts 5'4". Some tease before flip. First for me she sat on my back and gyrated, it felt therapeutically good. Very little Utc roaming aloud. . 40 for the half. SS promoted, quickly gave in to hand shake. Saw 2 girls there. I drew the short one. Good overall massage.

NCVoyeur
07-03-17, 08:04
I was there on the 28th for my third visit, my second with the girl you mentioned. I agree on the back sitting. However, I won't be going back for her. YMMV, but she wanted. 2 for SS and. 4 for handshake. Too high in this market, IMO. Or maybe I'm just a cheapskate LOL. As I was leaving, saw a younger and thinner girl looking out front window. She looked promising from the back. I had tried to ask for someone different on this visit, but we weren't communicating well and I didn't push it.

Greeted by7. 5 cut off black shorts 5'4". Some tease before flip. First for me she sat on my back and gyrated, it felt therapeutically good. Very little Utc roaming aloud. . 40 for the half. SS promoted, quickly gave in to hand shake. Saw 2 girls there. I drew the short one. Good overall massage.

KTownStrong
07-05-17, 14:55
Have not been in awhile. Last time left with HE. Wondering if the menu has grown.

Jeebus112
07-05-17, 17:04
As I was leaving, saw a younger and thinner girl looking out front window. She looked promising from the back. I had tried to ask for someone different on this visit, but we weren't communicating well and I didn't push it.Seen her, same deal.

Eugene13
07-05-17, 19:49
Have not been in awhile. Last time left with HE. Wondering if the menu has grown.Went yesterday, girl was a 5 outa 10 worst time ever. Rushed massage with no oil. Was so bad make me not want to back to any of them. And no it was not just me. Been around alot of AMPs.

Indy4620
07-22-17, 08:03
Went to Godman the other day. Think only 1 girl was working. Asked for a half hour for. 40. Girl was on the skinny side, not much up top, but I thought she was kinda pretty and she was definitely nice. I'd give her a 7. Massage was excellent with teasing through out the massage. On the flip she oiled up my hand, so it was SS, but she rubbed my balls and FUMA at the same time. I'm sure she would have helped me finish, but her ball rubbing and FUMA felt really good so I continued as is. She cleaned me up afterwords and then continued the massage until half hour was up. As I said, massage was great. Gave standard tip, which I put out before session began.

NCVoyeur
08-03-17, 07:51
I went to Godman on Monday and got much the same treatment with same girl as Indy below. She spent a lot of time on A and allowed plenty of OTC roaming, which made me optimistic about the flip. Unfortunately, it was all SS but with encouragement as he noted. A good experience nonetheless.

On a related note, I drove by Adams on my way home and noticed the light was off and there is a red sticker on the door. Anyone know what's up?

KWorld68
08-19-17, 15:24
Stopped by Godman today and was told 40 minutes. Instead of waiting, I thought I'd run by Adams even though a fellow monger found it closed. It was open, and I was greeted by the cutest AMP girl I've seen. Solid 8/10 on the normal girl scale. Said her name was Angel. I'm sure that was her real name. LOL. Anyway, I only had time for 30 min for. 40. Tipped. 40, laid out on the table at the start. Good teasing, allowed OTC roaming, and got a good HE on the flip. Finished with a face / scalp massage. Very sweet girl, and she takes interest very well. Small, with a nice firm butt, and small firm titties. (Allowed under shirt with bra on for a few minutes on the flip.) Tipped an extra. 20 cause she was so sweet and cute.

KWorld68
09-07-17, 19:48
Returned to Adams on Friday. I had another session with Angel, hh for. 40. Not as great this time. She was wearing jeans and a well-tucked t-shirt. UTC roaming was out of the question. Still allowed OTC roaming, but over jeans? Not so much fun. The finish was still a nice HE. Tipped. 40 this time. I doubt there is anything more on the menu, but of course YMMV.

KWorld68
09-21-17, 20:13
Stopped by Godman this evening. Girl was 6-7/10, decent slim body. I was only offered an hour for. 60. Didn't really want that long, but oh well. Massage was decent, if a little one-note. Plenty of tease before the flip. Almost too much, a little raw, now. OTC roaming before and after the flip. Allowed utc top after flip and a few minutes under the Black and Decker bra. Now for the bad. It was only SS. Even moved her hand there and was told sorry. . 20 for the tip for SS. DOUbt I'll be back unless someone knows the secret handshake.

Eugene13
09-24-17, 09:54
Stopped by Godman this evening. Girl was 6-7/10, decent slim body. I was only offered an hour for. 60. Didn't really want that long, but oh well. Massage was decent, if a little one-note. Plenty of tease before the flip. Almost too much, a little raw, now. OTC roaming before and after the flip. Allowed utc top after flip and a few minutes under the Black and Decker bra. Now for the bad. It was only SS. Even moved her hand there and was told sorry. . 20 for the tip for SS. DOUbt I'll be back unless someone knows the secret handshake.What was she doing to make you a little raw? LOL.

KWorld68
10-11-17, 09:08
What was she doing to make you a little raw? LOL.Let's just say that when she went to jiggle the twig and berries (which was pretty often), she took the route from North to South and the constant traffic irritated the balloon-knot.

Tag1269
11-12-17, 18:02
I'm trying to figure out who had the best luck, either at Adams or Godman? Looks like it's been hit and miss with both, just want to make it worth my visit! I also didn't know if anyone had been to the girl behind the KFC? Wondered if they are still there?

Tag1269
11-12-17, 18:13
Let's just say that when she went to jiggle the twig and berries (which was pretty often), she took the route from North to South and the constant traffic irritated the balloon-knot.So I'm wondering where I should take a chance on, Adams or Godman? Seems like from the posts it's been hit or miss either way, what does everyone suggest? Also, is the girl behind KFC on Madison still there? Maybe that's more of a sure thing?

Eugene13
11-14-17, 19:46
I'm trying to figure out who had the best luck, either at Adams or Godman? Looks like it's been hit and miss with both, just want to make it worth my visit! I also didn't know if anyone had been to the girl behind the KFC? Wondered if they are still there?If your looking for FS won't happen. Both are god / adams YMMV. Girl behind kfc on madison? More info.

Tag1269
11-17-17, 15:07
If your looking for FS won't happen. Both are god / adams YMMV. Girl behind kfc on madison? More info.Thanks for the update! Anyone else have info?

Eugene13
11-19-17, 16:01
1/2 hour with angel mostly teasing with a handshake good bye. Tiny girl but kinda cute standard rate.

Jcdc1
11-20-17, 15:41
Obvious newb here. Hour w angel twice and hour w YenYen (once. Massage ok but the flip was money. Extra 20 to YenYen and she freed the girls. I've not had any luck any other location.

KWorld68
11-23-17, 19:09
I seem to have had the best luck at Adams. Neither McGalliard nor Godman have I ever gotten more than SS offered, even with tip. Anyone been to McGalliard lately? I stopped a while ago after my 2nd visit with nothing on the menu but attempted upsell for more time. Have no idea about the girl behind KFC. Never heard of her. Unless it's where one of the Backpage advertisers is located now. Anything further on this would be nice for the board.

Enki333
11-26-17, 22:24
Went to McGalliard, as everyone else says, no extras, upsell the second you walk in. The massage was pretty decent, but left blue balled.

Tried finding the one on Godman, but no where to be found. Where is it?

Tag1269
11-27-17, 15:31
Visited the spot behind KFC and glad to report it was worth the time. Met by a 40 ish looking lady that is a 6/10 but had on some great tights. Opted for hhr at. 4. Great massage and dropped some KFC oil tonight and on my thighs and the cooking started. Flipped and was rewarded with more oil and a HE that was more then finger licking good.This is the one I was referring too, not sure if that still exists or not? Any updates?

Tag1269
11-27-17, 15:34
Went to McGalliard, as everyone else says, no extras, upsell the second you walk in. The massage was pretty decent, but left blue balled.

Tried finding the one on Godman, but no where to be found. Where is it?That's the one I was talking about sorry, the one on Godman is located in office suites behind the KFC on Tillotson.

AJack
11-29-17, 16:25
I have been to Godman and Adams. Godman was really good with the middle aged lady about 6 months ago. I would see her on the regular and she was fantastic and always sweet. The new girl they have in there is self service only, no matter how hard you try. Adams is decent. Two girls there and I prefer the younger looking one. Mileage on the same for both of them. Have not tried McGalliard and probably will not based on reports. If you are not looking for self service, the only place is Adams.

Eugene13
11-29-17, 22:15
I have been to Godman and Adams. Godman was really good with the middle aged lady about 6 months ago. I would see her on the regular and she was fantastic and always sweet. The new girl they have in there is self service only, no matter how hard you try. Adams is decent. Two girls there and I prefer the younger looking one. Mileage on the same for both of them. Have not tried McGalliard and probably will not based on reports. If you are not looking for self service, the only place is Adams.You got a handshake at kfc?

NCVoyeur
12-01-17, 12:25
You got a handshake at kfc?I've gotten a handshake there before, but there's been two personnel changes since then. The current gal (as of a couple weeks ago) isn't much of a looker, but she offered the girls without my even asking.

AJack
12-09-17, 10:18
You got a handshake at kfc?Used to get one every visit and she would keep going for about 5 minutes after release. Used to repeat over and over "so beautiful". It was not the same person that is there now. The last time I was there, it was with a decent looking, probably 30 something female. Nothing but self serv.

The lady that used to work there went back to NY according to the latest person I saw there. I have not been back since.

NCVoyeur
12-19-17, 11:13
Handshakes back on the KFC menu assuming your answers are affirmative to "You been here before?" And "This alright?

Eugene13
12-21-17, 17:12
Handshakes back on the KFC menu assuming your answers are affirmative to "You been here before?" And "This alright?Was she good looking?

NCVoyeur
12-22-17, 08:20
Was she good looking?Unfortunately, not at all. Large mole on her face and a big round belly.

Tag1269
12-22-17, 14:31
Unfortunately, not at all. Large mole on her face and a big round belly.I love how they all advertise the cutest, hottest young asian girls and then you get the old white lady with the belly and mole on face! LOL Oh well, just lay back and close my eyes I guess.

Eugene13
12-24-17, 13:48
Unfortunately, not at all. Large mole on her face and a big round belly.Macgall just ss? Was wanting a four hand, seems they are only one offering 4 hand, or no ss at all?

Eugene13
12-24-17, 20:10
Macgall just ss? Was wanting a four hand, seems they are only one offering 4 hand, or no ss at all?Looking for four hand fun.

KWorld68
12-25-17, 07:55
Looking for four hand fun.Went to Adams a couple of days ago. Drew a different girl that I haven't see before, Sophia. Massage wasn't the best, but don't care. That's not why I go. She was 30's, 6/10, sweet. Allowed OTC roaming and UTC up top. Decent HE, but a bit rough. Calmed down after asking. I asked about the younger girl, Angel, and she said that she's still there. So, you might try there.

Tag1269
12-26-17, 09:35
Went to Adams a couple of days ago. Drew a different girl that I haven't see before, Sophia. Massage wasn't the best, but don't care. That's not why I go. She was 30's, 6/10, sweet. Allowed OTC roaming and UTC up top. Decent HE, but a bit rough. Calmed down after asking. I asked about the younger girl, Angel, and she said that she's still there. So, you might try there.Was Sophia a black girl or white girl? I think I may know her, she was a good time if it was who I was thinking it might be.

KWorld68
12-28-17, 09:27
Was Sophia a black girl or white girl? I think I may know her, she was a good time if it was who I was thinking it might be.Neither, Sophia at Adams is Asian. I've never seen any but Asians at AMPs. If such a place exists, I'm all for variety.

TehdRummane
12-29-17, 12:34
I thought I'd also throw this out there. While I've had a good time with Angel and a couple others, my very first experience was with an older lady there. She was teasing right from the start, lots of fun. I have never seen her there since the first month they were open. Maybe she was an owner and doesn't deal with clients anymore. That HE was phenomenal.

Eugene13
02-06-18, 18:16
Ok massage, 6 outa 10 with nice puppies. Just had to play the game to get a handshake good bye.

TheBlindman
03-21-18, 14:53
I was in town and found I had some time to spare. Found Paris on line and headed over. As I made a pass to check out parking there was a young lady with a microphone out front and a young man with a tripod mounted camera doing a video report. It gave Willy the willies so we passed on a rub. Campus kids or local news??

NCVoyeur
03-22-18, 08:40
I was in town and found I had some time to spare. Found Paris on line and headed over. As I made a pass to check out parking there was a young lady with a microphone out front and a young man with a tripod mounted camera doing a video report. It gave Willy the willies so we passed on a rub. Campus kids or local news??Raided around 1 pm yesterday. Arrested two women escorted out of the building. One customer inside at the time was not arrested. Investigation on this and two other establishments underway for months.

Article on the StarPress website. Be careful out there boys!

VicRattlehead
06-05-18, 01:50
Hey everyone,

Just figured I'd post what I have come to know and if anyone would like to expand, feel free. Since CL went down, finding the new spots seems to be a chore.

What I know. Adams got shut down. KFC is still open last time I checked (albeit a couple of weeks ago since I visited) and Long John Silvers I believe is still open but never received any extras there so never went back after the few times I tried quite a while ago. Anyone care to expand?

SergeantBdsm
07-14-18, 12:16
Hey everyone,

Just figured I'd post what I have come to know and if anyone would like to expand, feel free. Since CL went down, finding the new spots seems to be a chore.

What I know. Adams got shut down. KFC is still open last time I checked (albeit a couple of weeks ago since I visited) and Long John Silvers I believe is still open but never received any extras there so never went back after the few times I tried quite a while ago. Anyone care to expand?What is kfc and long John silvers?? I'm confused?? I'm looking to get massage with extras here in Muncie.

KWorld68
07-16-18, 00:51
What is kfc and long John silvers?? I'm confused?? I'm looking to get massage with extras here in Muncie.Good luck. KFC. Behind the KFC on Godman and Tillotson. It's open, but it was hit-or-miss before the busts and I haven't been back to check since. The other (I assume) is near Long John Silvers. It's east of Wheeling on Mcgaliard on the north side of the road. Form what I've heard no one has walked out happy from that place. If Long John is another place, I haven't heard of it.

Dekudan
08-28-18, 23:46
Good luck. KFC. Behind the KFC on Godman and Tillotson. It's open, but it was hit-or-miss before the busts and I haven't been back to check since. The other (I assume) is near Long John Silvers. It's east of Wheeling on Mcgaliard on the north side of the road. Form what I've heard no one has walked out happy from that place. If Long John is another place, I haven't heard of it.The later location you mentioned had a terrible rep for just being self service, but I went twice over two weeks months ago (late spring, early summer) and had the best HE ever. Looks were meh, but skill was awesome, and I've been around Indy quite a bit.

NCVoyeur
08-29-18, 20:32
The later location you mentioned had a terrible rep for just being self service, but I went twice over two weeks months ago (late spring, early summer) and had the best HE ever. Looks were meh, but skill was awesome, and I've been around Indy quite a bit.My problem with that location lately has been being able to get any service. Either already another client being served or, most recently, nobody is there. Sign on, door unlocked, but nobody around. That's happened to me twice at different places in Muncie.

Dekudan
09-07-18, 23:05
My problem with that location lately has been being able to get any service. Either already another client being served or, most recently, nobody is there. Sign on, door unlocked, but nobody around. That's happened to me twice at different places in Muncie.In hindsight, I've always had that happen once there. Went in and a chime sounded. Waited. Waited. Opened door to sound chime again. Waited. Waited. No noise, no sign anyways was with a client, just silence. I've been once since that experience and it was fine at least.

NCVoyeur
09-10-18, 09:58
In hindsight, I've always had that happen once there. Went in and a chime sounded. Waited. Waited. Opened door to sound chime again. Waited. Waited. No noise, no sign anyways was with a client, just silence. I've been once since that experience and it was fine at least.I guess I shouldn't say finally, as I have been once long ago. But I was able to get in a week ago Friday and had probably the best AMP massage I've ever had in Muncie. I will definitely visit again. I believe she said her name was CiCi. She made me very happy.

TehdRummane
09-15-18, 04:26
I guess I shouldn't say finally, as I have been once long ago. But I was able to get in a week ago Friday and had probably the best AMP massage I've ever had in Muncie. I will definitely visit again. I believe she said her name was CiCi. She made me very happy.I went in there about a week ago. Older woman came out from the back room. She told me to come back in about an hour. Due to time constraints I didn't come back. Is she the one I've heard so much about? Are there others there?

NCVoyeur
09-16-18, 07:03
I went in there about a week ago. Older woman came out from the back room. She told me to come back in about an hour. Due to time constraints I didn't come back. Is she the one I've heard so much about? Are there others there?Yes, that was most likely her. Not much to look at, but very good massage. I tried one day this past week and got same as you.

TehdRummane
11-23-18, 13:40
Yes, that was most likely her. Not much to look at, but very good massage. I tried one day this past week and got same as you.But what about KFC these days? I haven't been back because the menu was non existant. Anyone seen new talent at KFC? Or is it the same old story?

NewGuy96
12-20-18, 16:41
I've been browsing on here now and again and from what I've gathered there's only the two options nearby, KFC and LJS. I've never gone to an AMP before and I'm just wondering if either are any good or if there's any other nearby options.

NewGuy96
12-20-18, 17:16
I've been browsing on here for a while now and from what I gather there's two options nearby, KFC and LJS. I've never gone to an AMP before and I'm just wondering which is better or if there's any other options somewhere else nearby.

NCVoyeur
12-21-18, 09:37
Welcome to the board. Unfortunately, there's pitifully little activity in Muncie, so there's also not much that goes on here. As for AMP, all you need to know about Muncie is detailed below. Nothing else I can add.

I've been browsing on here for a while now and from what I gather there's two options nearby, KFC and LJS. I've never gone to an AMP before and I'm just wondering which is better or if there's any other options somewhere else nearby.

Badman424
12-26-18, 13:42
I stopped by the Massage place behind KFC. Wanted a little Christmas present for me. Nice 40 something Korean gal named Linda. Hour Massage. Very nice personable gal. Great Massage and left with a smile. I was very surprised. Does not seem there are many options now in Muncie. Would repeat if in the area.

Eugene13
12-30-18, 15:27
Place using same towls and sheets without changing, was not like that 6 mos ago. Will not return.

Cravin1969
05-03-19, 16:35
Went there last week. Second time for me. Got 1 hour massage both times. She gives a great massage and you get the full hour with her with no interruptions. She's very friendly with me asking why so long in between visits using her phone as translater. I've enjoyed her company both times and would repeat but I'm leaving the area next week. You get your moneys worth with her. Happy hunting.

MyFriend31
05-18-19, 12:06
Was there a few days ago. Took the 30 min. Massage was not very good but the tease was great. When turned over continued more teasing with a good slow HE to the finish. I will repeat. 45/40 donation.

TehdRummane
05-19-19, 16:19
I was passing by and saw a slim younger girl walking her dog in the lark g lot, then went into the spa. Anyone seen this new girl?

Bril79
07-04-19, 10:06
Thinking of going soon. Which is better. LJS or KFC? Any new / updated intel on either one? Also, any tips / advice for getting what I want would be appreciated. Does the provider give certain clues that extra services are offered, do I just tip up front to let her know, or any subtle words or certain touches I can use to let her know?

Thanks in advance!

Guest70
07-04-19, 17:01
Thinking of going soon. Which is better. LJS or KFC? Any new / updated intel on either one? Also, any tips / advice for getting what I want would be appreciated. Does the provider give certain clues that extra services are offered, do I just tip up front to let her know, or any subtle words or certain touches I can use to let her know?

Thanks in advance!Just pay for the massage and flash more cash for her too see it then put it away till after you get h. E. Then tip 40 or so. During massage rub her legs or ass then go from there.

Bril79
07-05-19, 12:43
I just tried KFC. 30's to 40's mamasen, dressed nice in little black shorts / skirt thing, no ass but large chest, probably 4 or 5/10, and was the only one there. I simply asked for an hour and she showed me to the room putting her arm around me as I went in. I paid the house fee ($60) but flashed more money than that as I paid her. She left me to get undressed and I put a $40 tip on the table. I waited until she was back opening the door before removing my boxers. I used the extra time to pull on my little guy a bit to get him large and loosened up. She took notice when she entered the room. She had me lay down with no towel or blanket and immediately went to work. Very decent massage, with a lot of teasing and prostate massage. When I flipped she went right to work for a very nice HE. I shot a lot and far and she playfully teased about it. She allowed plenty of OTC roaming, but wouldn't let me even see anything without more money. From her broken English it sounded like she was saying $$ for FS. I told her too much and she said next time. She was a little pushy for me to leave even though no one else was there, but I assume she does that for her safety and not wanting creepy guys hanging out all day. When over she was very affectionate with hugs and kiss on the cheek. I would probably go back, but I'm not sure if she would be my regular spot. I definitely want to try another for comparison.

Thanks to all for all of the advice on this site. I learned a lot and had a very good first time experience with AMP. Pretty fun hobby, just too bad I hadn't tried it a long time ago.

Bril79
07-10-19, 14:43
So I've been watching KFC for a few weeks, before my visit and now this week after my visit. This place has always been completely dead. No cars in parking lot, no visible activity of any kind. But I've noticed the past couple of days there have been a lot of cars in the parking lot, at multiple times of the day whenever I drove by. Is this new activity lately thanks to my review? Maybe it is just coincidence, or maybe I should ask her for a discount next time for all of the business I sent her. LOL. I'd like to hear some others experience there with Kina. Please share.

ChrisRock
07-16-19, 08:03
So I've been watching KFC for a few weeks, before my visit and now this week after my visit. This place has always been completely dead. No cars in parking lot, no visible activity of any kind. But I've noticed the past couple of days there have been a lot of cars in the parking lot, at multiple times of the day whenever I drove by. Is this new activity lately thanks to my review? Maybe it is just coincidence, or maybe I should ask her for a discount next time for all of the business I sent her. LOL. I'd like to hear some others experience there with Kina. Please share.Heading to Muncie to see for myself. However is KFC the name or is it near a KFC?

Bril79
07-24-19, 11:44
So I went back to see Keena (SP?) last week. Put an extra $20 on the table and didn't get any additional services for it. Also, it was very weird near the end. She put my socks on my feet before having me sit up from the table. Maybe that was her way of saying that time's up. But then she hung around while I was getting dressed and was even trying to help. It wasn't a huge deal, but I thought it was definitely awkward. Massage was great, but considering the awkwardness of it and no additional services offered for the additional money given, I won't be going back.

Gutenberg469
07-24-19, 12:22
So I went back to see Keena (SP?) last week. Put an extra $20 on the table and didn't get any additional services for it. Also, it was very weird near the end. She put my socks on my feet before having me sit up from the table. Maybe that was her way of saying that time's up. But then she hung around while I was getting dressed and was even trying to help. It wasn't a huge deal, but I thought it was definitely awkward. Massage was great, but considering the awkwardness of it and no additional services offered for the additional money given, I won't be going back.$20 is tip for decent massage, no extras. That $20 upfront could have sent various messages to her.

Bril79
07-26-19, 16:41
Gutenberg,

I don't think you saw my earlier posts. I've been to her twice before. $40 tip for HJ. This time I had put an extra $20 and had tried some extra things with her during the massage, and there was nothing else offered other than the HJ.

Bril79
08-31-19, 06:38
So after waiting and seeing no reviews or intel on the other AMP in town, I ended up going back to see Keena at KFC this past week. But this time I only went for 30 minutes. Much better massage, and this time I got her to pull her tits out and she let me play with and suck on them during the HE. $40/$60.

Passingthru69
09-25-19, 20:34
Heading to Muncie to see for myself. However is KFC the name or is it near a KFC?It's not that hard to figure out.

I don't live in the area, but a quick google search of 2 certain business and you can find what they are talking about.

Enjoy.

NCVoyeur
10-29-19, 12:35
Any recent visits anyone wants to fess up to? I stopped by KFC last week hoping there had been a change in staff. Same old stuff (literally). I decided not to stay. "LJS" is my favorite but haven't been in a while because I just need a change in the lineup. I guess Muncie is the retirement destination for these ladies. Going to have to venture to Indy, I guess.

Bril79
11-08-19, 15:55
Any recent visits anyone wants to fess up to? I stopped by KFC last week hoping there had been a change in staff. Same old stuff (literally). I decided not to stay. "LJS" is my favorite but haven't been in a while because I just need a change in the lineup. I guess Muncie is the retirement destination for these ladies. Going to have to venture to Indy, I guess.Yeah, went to KFC a couple of weeks ago. Was okay, nothing to write home about. Definitely need some new girls there.

You say LJS is your favorite? I've heard / read mixed reviews, and have asked for updated intel here before trying it out. I would appreciate any input you have on this place!

NCVoyeur
11-11-19, 12:21
I will say it's been a couple of months since I've been, but I received outstanding service here on multiple visits. She's not that attractive but better than KFC, IMO. Lots of tease before the flip. A couple of times so much that I was happy before the flip. Massage isn't bad either. Always get my full time and usually then some. It's the best I've found in the area.

Yeah, went to KFC a couple of weeks ago. Was okay, nothing to write home about. Definitely need some new girls there.

You say LJS is your favorite? I've heard / read mixed reviews, and have asked for updated intel here before trying it out. I would appreciate any input you have on this place!

Cravin1969
11-27-19, 12:23
I did a google search first before asking but found nothing. I've gave reports on the thai massage on Giiliard last winter and I was disappointed with kfc when I was there last winter. Shorted me on time twice. Won't go back. Always enjoyed the Thai massage though. Going to be in Muncie next week and would like to check out Ljs. Thanks and happy hunting.

NCVoyeur
11-29-19, 07:05
Thai = LJS.

I did a google search first before asking but found nothing. I've gave reports on the thai massage on Giiliard last winter and I was disappointed with kfc when I was there last winter. Shorted me on time twice. Won't go back. Always enjoyed the Thai massage though. Going to be in Muncie next week and would like to check out Ljs. Thanks and happy hunting.

Bril79
11-29-19, 15:28
Thai = LJS.To be fair, that place is nowhere near the LJS restaurant. It's actually closer to another KFC. We should probably either change the code name or just stop using the code names altogether for these places.

JustMe1973
12-17-19, 06:46
Do any of you know if there is a place in Muncie that offers a back walk (rails on ceiling, etc?

NCVoyeur
12-17-19, 11:42
No, not that I'm aware of. Very limited offerings around here.

Do any of you know if there is a place in Muncie that offers a back walk (rails on ceiling, etc?

MiscGuy
12-19-19, 02:21
Went the other day for the first time. Masseuse was in her late 40's, give or take. Massage was pretty good, started some pretty good teasing, so I raised up, and she took it up a notch. So, I sat up, and got the HJ and finished. Laid back down, and got a lot more massage. Turned over, and she smiled and said, you want to go for 2? LOL. I said no, that is ok. Then continued a good massage, and it was a little over the hour that I paid for. Right near the end, jr got happy again, and she offered the second HJ again. So. I said heck yes! LOL. First time I have had the offer of 2 in any of my AMP experiences. She cleaned me up both times, and I left happy. I think I will repeat.

BarryDeepwood
01-21-20, 18:42
Went there twice with in a week while in town working. Not sure if yall call it kfc or what. But the thia place I visited a few times couple months ago. Older lady very good massage and standard ending 40 40. The last time there she kissed on my chest and tried to put her finger in my ass. So decided to try the one by Starbucks recently. First time pulled a young girl maybe 20 years old. Lady running it had some bigger looking knockers asked for her she said "no she very good" pointing at the young girl. Massage was horrible little tease before flip. Then she looked at the dong made the motion and I said yes LOL. Tried to get some head but she didn't go for it. After she pulled the cum out the beast she did do something I haven't had done at a AMP. She slowly kept jerking it. Whipped all the cum up with her hand and used it as a lube to jerk some more. Pretty cool LOL Couple days later decided to go again. This time I drawed the lady who seems to be in charge. Very friendly joked alot zero tease. Flip came she asked if I wanted a towel I said no I'm fine. She smiled. Her eyes went to the cock and smiled. Started rubbing my thigh my hand went straight to her little ass. She did something I never had done either. She said " you cop" I had to laugh. She asked if I left happy last time I said yes she asked how much I tip. Then she asked where do I work and the whole 9. BTW never gave me a name told me to name her LOL. At this point I start rubbing her tits otc cock got hard she said "you do it" made the jerking motion while she said it. I said no thanks I can do that at home. She then laughed and put her hands together like she was handcuffed and made a siren noise LOL. After about 2 or 3 minutes she got the oil. I paid for a half hour. Flip came about 20 minutes in another few minutes before she got the oil. She started jerking it. Asked how I like it another thing I don't get in Indy. She went real fast then slow for her example. I said slow. She let me feel utc on the top not bottom and didn't show me anything. But no joke she slowly jerked it for quite a while. Time came to bust and she put her other hand over the head to catch it all. After that. Hot towel. Now idk much about there area or the AMP. But she then said "you want to take me home" and made a jumping motion laughing. I said yes I want to LOL she said "hard and fast or slow and soft" I said a combination LOL so pretty sure she is too scared to sell the pussy there to a new guy like me but I'm sure a repeat would get a larger menu. Laid on the table at 8:12 got off the table at 9:02. No interruptions or anything. I actually like that place. When I was going to leave the room she said "you come back promise" gave me a hug and then played with my dick a little otc LOL I will return soon.

NCVoyeur
01-27-20, 12:39
I've been hoping kfc would get some fresher talent. 20 sounds nice even if massage skills are not yet up to par. Anyone else seen her during the midday?

Went there twice with in a week while in town working. Not sure if yall call it kfc or what. But the thia place I visited a few times couple months ago. Older lady very good massage and standard ending 40 40. The last time there she kissed on my chest and tried to put her finger in my ass. So decided to try the one by Starbucks recently. First time pulled a young girl maybe 20 years old. Lady running it had some bigger looking knockers asked for her she said "no she very good" pointing at the young girl. Massage was horrible little tease before flip. Then she looked at the dong made the motion and I said yes LOL. Tried to get some head but she didn't go for it. After she pulled the cum out the beast she did do something I haven't had done at a AMP. She slowly kept jerking it. Whipped all the cum up with her hand and used it as a lube to jerk some more. Pretty cool LOL Couple days later decided to go again. This time I drawed the lady who seems to be in charge. Very friendly joked alot zero tease. Flip came she asked if I wanted a towel I said no I'm fine. She smiled. Her eyes went to the cock and smiled. Started rubbing my thigh my hand went straight to her little ass. She did something I never had done either. She said " you cop" I had to laugh. She asked if I left happy last time I said yes she asked how much I tip. Then she asked where do I work and the whole 9. BTW never gave me a name told me to name her LOL. At this point I start rubbing her tits otc cock got hard she said "you do it" made the jerking motion while she said it. I said no thanks I can do that at home. She then laughed and put her hands together like she was handcuffed and made a siren noise LOL. After about 2 or 3 minutes she got the oil. I paid for a half hour. Flip came about 20 minutes in another few minutes before she got the oil. She started jerking it. Asked how I like it another thing I don't get in Indy. She went real fast then slow for her example. I said slow. She let me feel utc on the top not bottom and didn't show me anything. But no joke she slowly jerked it for quite a while. Time came to bust and she put her other hand over the head to catch it all. After that. Hot towel. Now idk much about there area or the AMP. But she then said "you want to take me home" and made a jumping motion laughing. I said yes I want to LOL she said "hard and fast or slow and soft" I said a combination LOL so pretty sure she is too scared to sell the pussy there to a new guy like me but I'm sure a repeat would get a larger menu. Laid on the table at 8:12 got off the table at 9:02. No interruptions or anything. I actually like that place. When I was going to leave the room she said "you come back promise" gave me a hug and then played with my dick a little otc LOL I will return soon.

Tango411
01-29-20, 16:04
Went there twice with in a week while in town working. Not sure if yall call it kfc or what. But the thia place I visited a few times couple months ago. Older lady very good massage and standard ending 40 40. The last time there she kissed on my chest and tried to put her finger in my ass. So decided to try the one by Starbucks recently. First time pulled a young girl maybe 20 years old. Lady running it had some bigger looking knockers asked for her she said "no she very good" pointing at the young girl. Massage was horrible little tease before flip. Then she looked at the dong made the motion and I said yes LOL. Tried to get some head but she didn't go for it. After she pulled the cum out the beast she did do something I haven't had done at a AMP. She slowly kept jerking it. Whipped all the cum up with her hand and used it as a lube to jerk some more. Pretty cool LOL Couple days later decided to go again. This time I drawed the lady who seems to be in charge. Very friendly joked alot zero tease. Flip came she asked if I wanted a towel I said no I'm fine. She smiled. Her eyes went to the cock and smiled. Started rubbing my thigh my hand went straight to her little ass. She did something I never had done either. She said " you cop" I had to laugh. She asked if I left happy last time I said yes she asked how much I tip. Then she asked where do I work and the whole 9. BTW never gave me a name told me to name her LOL. At this point I start rubbing her tits otc cock got hard she said "you do it" made the jerking motion while she said it. I said no thanks I can do that at home. She then laughed and put her hands together like she was handcuffed and made a siren noise LOL. After about 2 or 3 minutes she got the oil. I paid for a half hour. Flip came about 20 minutes in another few minutes before she got the oil. She started jerking it. Asked how I like it another thing I don't get in Indy. She went real fast then slow for her example. I said slow. She let me feel utc on the top not bottom and didn't show me anything. But no joke she slowly jerked it for quite a while. Time came to bust and she put her other hand over the head to catch it all. After that. Hot towel. Now idk much about there area or the AMP. But she then said "you want to take me home" and made a jumping motion laughing. I said yes I want to LOL she said "hard and fast or slow and soft" I said a combination LOL so pretty sure she is too scared to sell the pussy there to a new guy like me but I'm sure a repeat would get a larger menu. Laid on the table at 8:12 got off the table at 9:02. No interruptions or anything. I actually like that place. When I was going to leave the room she said "you come back promise" gave me a hug and then played with my dick a little otc LOL I will return soon.Trying to decipher what and where this place is but I'm at a loss. It sounds like you talked about both places (pretty sure one is on McGalliard). So I'm assuming this place you speak of is off Tillotson? I'm not familiar with the various AMPs in Muncie. Could I get some help here?

BarryDeepwood
01-31-20, 14:21
Its cost to the hospital maybe a 2 min drive. It's connected to some other businesses and a tattoo shop is right next door.

Trying to decipher what and where this place is but I'm at a loss. It sounds like you talked about both places (pretty sure one is on McGalliard). So I'm assuming this place you speak of is off Tillotson? I'm not familiar with the various AMPs in Muncie. Could I get some help here?

Bril79
02-10-20, 17:04
Had a chance to go back to KFC / Starbucks today. Similar experience to Barry. Keena isn't there anymore apparently and I also drew a younger spinner, mid to late 20's, but maybe only 5/10. Massage wasn't great at all. A lot of pushing and pulling, but it did seem to help the pinched nerve I've had in my neck / shoulder blade for the past month or so. Even a legit massage a couple of weeks ago couldn't get it out. Plenty of tease before the flip and standard finish was very much what Barry described but was a little rough for my taste. She wasn't enthusiastic at all and kept watching the clock. She didn't even ask for tip so I probably could've gotten out of there without paying, but I can't do that. 40/40 for 30 minutes with standard finish and she allowed OTC roaming both up top and bottom. Said her name was Sofia. Would probably repeat, but she is still young and somewhat inexperienced. Caught a glimpse of mamasan lurking around the corner on my way out. Attractive looking. Wouldn't mind trying her next time.

Deepoil
03-04-20, 15:26
Very very busy place. I dreamed I went there 3/3/2020 in the afternoon. Short women about 40 Pretty in the face. I waited 13 min in the foot massage area. Then was shown to a room with a curtain for a door. No towel was provided at the beginning, not that I would have used it though. When she came in to the room after showing the other customer to the door. She went straight to the tease and I responded. The five knuckle shuffle was well enjoyed. Then she massaged my face massage, arms and legs. She allowed utc roaming above I didn't try above. I asked about a BJ and she refused. She also offered a 2nd Hand jive I declined due to time constraints. 40/40 roses and she didn't seem very concerned about what the tip was.

Hardwood1234
04-24-20, 09:54
Might want try to call there phone they might just answer.

Tag1269
05-18-20, 13:31
Might want try to call there phone they might just answer.Still haven' tried this place, it usually has one or two cars already in parking lot (have not tried to call as advised), but seems like from reviews there is only one lady there at a time?

Bril79
06-23-20, 10:42
Anyone know if either Thai or Sunny are open for walk-ins? I typically don't call for appointment, mainly because I never know what my day is going to look like, so I usually just drop in if I have some free time and if no other cars are in the lot. Sunny's Open sign is on, Thai's wasn't last time I drove by. I'll probably just try the drop-in in the next few days, just curious if anyone knows the latest on these places post-covid before I show up.

Bril79
06-24-20, 19:02
Sunny Spa is open. They have a sign on the door telling you to call first. But was able to get right in. Keena is back, drew her. They have a sign in the room that tells you to keep underwear on. I ignored this, and was pulling off my boxers just as she was entering the room. She gave a mischievous laugh and I knew it was all good. No oil this time, except on junior for the finish. But otherwise same as usual. She allows UTC roaming, but couldn't quite reach for FIV the way she was standing. She pulls the boys out and lets me play and lick during the finish. She did get interrupted a few times from another girl talking to her during, but she always said "sowwy" and gets right back to it. 30 minutes 40/60. I did ask for and give universal sign for DATY and that was a no go.

No masks here. I brought one in though for me.

Mario32
07-18-20, 03:06
First time I've visited. Told them I went before about a year afo. Lie!! Anyway, I came in at the last minute and Keena gave me 30 min. -are there hotter girls that work here? Anyway, for $40 massage for 30 min and a $40 tip. She let me feel her bare Rita and gave me a nice Rub and tug. Pretty good but are there hotter girls?? Lmk. Thanks.

Mario32
07-18-20, 11:09
First time I've visited. Told them I went before about a year afo. Lie!! Anyway, I came in at the last minute and Keena gave me 30 min. -are there hotter girls that work here? Anyway, for $40 massage for 30 min and a $40 tip. She let me feel her bare Rita and gave me a nice Rub and tug. Pretty good but are there hotter girls?? Lmk. Thanks.Sorry autocorrect. She let me feel her bare tits. Not bare rita? LOL.

SpaSpa
08-03-20, 12:11
Looking to spend in the area, non AMPs info would be appreciated. Last time in the area there was this place not far from the court house, is it still open?

Bril79
08-14-20, 11:01
I finally tried Thai last week. Helen was very nice, and gave a very good massage with firm pressure. The tug came first, since I laid down face up (with OTC roaming), which made the massage more enjoyable. Decent experience, but had a hard time getting comfortable in that place. The "rooms" are more like cubicles; the walls didn't go up to the ceiling and had a curtain for a door, and constantly hearing the traffic wiz by on McGalliard was not relaxing. She's the only one that works there so if you pull up and another car is in the lot expect to wait back in the foot massage area. Don't think I'll repeat.

TheGeek
08-25-20, 14:46
I finally tried Thai last week. Helen was very nice, and gave a very good massage with firm pressure. The tug came first, since I laid down face up (with OTC roaming), which made the massage more enjoyable. Decent experience, but had a hard time getting comfortable in that place. The "rooms" are more like cubicles; the walls didn't go up to the ceiling and had a curtain for a door, and constantly hearing the traffic wiz by on McGalliard was not relaxing. She's the only one that works there so if you pull up and another car is in the lot expect to wait back in the foot massage area. Don't think I'll repeat.Glad you posted this because I tried there several years ago and the lady was legit mean. No service, barely a massage. Never went back. I was a fan of the place on Adams until they got shut down.

Tried this place and enjoyed myself. Pretty sure I was shooting just air by the time she finished the tug.

MiscGuy
09-26-20, 13:47
I have been to Sunny several times in the last couple of months, and it is not bad. Only one lady working there, as far as I can tell. She is friendly and sweet, but very poor English. Sometimes she sings and dances after the work is done. I showed her a condom, and hoped for more than the standard finish, but she shook her head no. LOL. Massage is not bad, but by now, she knows I am not really there for that. She is excellent with some a#* play and knows just how to do that. Last time, I got she got me hard while on my stomach, so I raised up and she did a fantastic job with a great finish. Then, almost immediately had me flip, and started again. I was hoping to have 20 min to recover, but she started working, and holy crap. Round 2 was on! She got bolder and slid a finger in, and actually that wasn't bad! However, when she tried to put in a second one, that was way too much for me! Anyway, she always gets the job done with a smile, and the usual 60 40 for an hour.

TheGeek
09-28-20, 10:05
I have been to Sunny several times in the last couple of months, and it is not bad. Only one lady working there, as far as I can tell. She is friendly and sweet, but very poor English. Sometimes she sings and dances after the work is done. I showed her a condom, and hoped for more than the standard finish, but she shook her head no. LOL. Massage is not bad, but by now, she knows I am not really there for that. She is excellent with some a#* play and knows just how to do that. Last time, I got she got me hard while on my stomach, so I raised up and she did a fantastic job with a great finish. Then, almost immediately had me flip, and started again. I was hoping to have 20 min to recover, but she started working, and holy crap. Round 2 was on! She got bolder and slid a finger in, and actually that wasn't bad! However, when she tried to put in a second one, that was way too much for me! Anyway, she always gets the job done with a smile, and the usual 60 40 for an hour.Was there Friday. Always a good experience.

They posted on STG today saying there's a new younger girl. I highly doubt it. The chances of getting a younger girl at an AMP in Muncie seems slim to me.

Either way. She does a great job and I always enjoy myself.

Indiguy
10-15-20, 12:07
Anybody been there recently The gal reviewed who "danced and sang" afterwards sounded like fun. Is she still there? It was reported that a new gal was arriving. Any info on the place would be greatly appreciated.

TheGeek
10-17-20, 23:04
Anybody been there recently The gal reviewed who "danced and sang" afterwards sounded like fun. Is she still there? It was reported that a new gal was arriving. Any info on the place would be greatly appreciated.There are two ladies there now. One who has been there a while and gives some good ass play if you're into that.

The other lady, I thought I recognized her voice, but she was wearing a mask so I'm not sure if she's new or just returning talent. Handled everything quite well but no ass work.

I can take or leave the ass play so it's nothing much to me.

Indiguy
11-14-20, 15:22
Anybody have any more info on Sunny, s. S. Of Muncie? Last report sounded interesting but these gals can change like the weather.

TheGeek
11-17-20, 19:15
Anybody have any more info on Sunny, s. S. Of Muncie? Last report sounded interesting but these gals can change like the weather.Yeah. Plenty of people posting about their experience there.

Indiguy
11-20-20, 12:27
Yeah. Plenty of people posting about their experience there.I will keep looking for them. They can be very helpful and pm's work fine too.

VicRattlehead
12-01-20, 18:26
Been there quite a bit. Few times over the last month. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the "second" girl supposed to be working there as posted in a post a few before this one. Its always the same lady. Honestly, she's about a 5 in the looks scale but will actually give you a great massage if you let her know something has been bothering you. Standard ending. No where that I have found in Muncie is any different. You'll have to venture to Indy for anything more.

Indiguy
12-03-20, 12:07
Been there quite a bit. Few times over the last month. Haven't seen hide nor hair of the "second" girl supposed to be working there as posted in a post a few before this one. Its always the same lady. Honestly, she's about a 5 in the looks scale but will actually give you a great massage if you let her know something has been bothering you. Standard ending. No where that I have found in Muncie is any different. You'll have to venture to Indy for anything more.I read she was fun even dancing and singing at the end. But that was awhile ago so I wasn't sure that gal was still there. Sounds like she is the regular. And HE is good enough for me if there is teasing and roaming. Good clean fun. Anybody have any more info on her feel free to pm. Thanks.

Indiguy
12-26-20, 14:10
Anybody been back to Sunny? Let me know what you think. Plus any new info. On the place on McGalliard?

TheGeek
01-07-21, 14:23
Anybody been back to Sunny? Let me know what you think. Plus any new info. On the place on McGalliard?You keep asking for reviews. Just go and check it out. See if you like the service. A 30 sec scan of this thread will give you plenty of reports on both Sunny and McGalliard.

What other info are you looking for?

Indiguy
01-08-21, 12:40
You keep asking for reviews. Just go and check it out. See if you like the service. A 30 sec scan of this thread will give you plenty of reports on both Sunny and McGalliard.

What other info are you looking for?Any thing more current than over a month old.

Indiguy
01-09-21, 16:25
Any thing more current than over a month old.The expression YMMV has a second meaning to me. But thanks for the earlier info. You did give.

TheGeek
01-11-21, 01:04
The expression YMMV has a second meaning to me. But thanks for the earlier info. You did give.I'm there about 2-3 x a month. Same girl has been there for a while. There were two for a bit but I haven't seen the 2nd in a few weeks.

Drake105
08-22-21, 17:27
Stopped by Thai a few weeks back. Excellent massage. I always get the hour there cause she's so good. Not much tease before the flip- a shame, because I really like that. No hesitation to HE on flip. My experience has been that she has tremendous skill. Not like so many jackhammer artists out there. I know she's not young, but the combo of great legit massage and nice finish makes her a rarity. I've been to places from Indy to Columbus and Cincy to Cleveland and not received that kind of treatment. I see another place on McGalliard down the street and across from McAlisters. Anyone have a report on that? Has hours that suggest more than straight legit, but I've never seen any feedback. Stay safe.

NCVoyeur
08-23-21, 09:25
Agreed that she has massage and other talents. My experience has been different on pre-flip however. There's been a time or two where I didn't even make it to the flip LOL. Just give some subtle hints next time, if you know what I mean.

I'm not familiar with the other place you're referring to on McGalliard. There used to be one right beside the nail salon a few years back. Uncle got wise and they closed up. If you partake, let us know. Not enough going on around here.

Stopped by Thai a few weeks back. Excellent massage. I always get the hour there cause she's so good. Not much tease before the flip- a shame, because I really like that. No hesitation to HE on flip. My experience has been that she has tremendous skill. Not like so many jackhammer artists out there. I know she's not young, but the combo of great legit massage and nice finish makes her a rarity. I've been to places from Indy to Columbus and Cincy to Cleveland and not received that kind of treatment. I see another place on McGalliard down the street and across from McAlisters. Anyone have a report on that? Has hours that suggest more than straight legit, but I've never seen any feedback. Stay safe.

TheGeek
08-23-21, 11:07
Stopped by Thai a few weeks back. Excellent massage. I always get the hour there cause she's so good. Not much tease before the flip- a shame, because I really like that. No hesitation to HE on flip. My experience has been that she has tremendous skill. Not like so many jackhammer artists out there. I know she's not young, but the combo of great legit massage and nice finish makes her a rarity. I've been to places from Indy to Columbus and Cincy to Cleveland and not received that kind of treatment. I see another place on McGalliard down the street and across from McAlisters. Anyone have a report on that? Has hours that suggest more than straight legit, but I've never seen any feedback. Stay safe.There's a new place on McG?

TheGeek
08-24-21, 09:35
Agreed that she has massage and other talents. My experience has been different on pre-flip however. There's been a time or two where I didn't even make it to the flip LOL. Just give some subtle hints next time, if you know what I mean.

I'm not familiar with the other place you're referring to on McGalliard. There used to be one right beside the nail salon a few years back. Uncle got wise and they closed up. If you partake, let us know. Not enough going on around here.Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I went to the place on McGalliard once (same building that the psychic reading lady is now). The girl was pretty and did a great job. Really worked the balls during the HE. Implied that more would be available but they didn't last two weeks before getting raided.

MiscGuy
08-27-21, 12:25
I haven't been in a long time, but is the older lady still there? I had been there several times, and she knows why I am there, of course. Last time. There was one handshake before the flip. Another after the flip. And I stood up to get dressed at the end, and started stroking junior when she came back into the room, and she wouldn't let me finish myself. She put down her cleaning supplies and took over for round 3. The only bad thing was that I got a whiff of her hair, and it took my breath away for a second. I haven't been back since! LOL, but I think I need to, after reading your reviews.

I'm not familiar with the other place you're referring to on McGalliard. There used to be one right beside the nail salon a few years back. Uncle got wise and they closed up. If you partake, let us know. Not enough going on around here.

MiscGuy
09-04-21, 22:22
I stopped by this afternoon, and the same older MT is there, as always. She was with someone (sorry dude!) and I waited the 20 min in the lobby. No eye contact with the other guy, as she came out and put me in a room, while he was dressing, I assume. Anyway, Straight to the tease, and the reach under for a nice handshake. Then, a good massage, and the flip. She joked about round 2, and started more massage. A few minutes later, round 2 was complete. She offered round 3, but I didn't have it in me! I was ready for a nap. LOL The massage is always pretty good there. My head is shaved, and she always spends some time massaging that, which is nice. Stay safe out there!

AdorableSilve
11-22-21, 03:17
Any decent MP here in Muncie? Been dead for a while. Is Thai really the only place to go in town? Any other places for a visit or solo girls doing massages from home? New here looking for info.

Hardwood1234
12-13-21, 10:38
Yesterday I was on mcGallard. Kinda across from planet fitness. I seen a place that had massage on the window. I have never seen it before. Is it new?

TheGeek
12-13-21, 11:47
Yesterday I was on mcGallard. Kinda across from planet fitness. I seen a place that had massage on the window. I have never seen it before. Is it new?If it was the place that's close to Gerber Collision then no, it's not new and I don't think it's the kind of place you can expect any extras.

Hardwood1234
12-13-21, 13:35
If it was the place that's close to Gerber Collision then no, it's not new and I don't think it's the kind of place you can expect any extras.Ok thanks, I was hoping.

TheGeek
12-13-21, 23:49
Ok thanks, I was hoping.This place?

https://relaxing-energy-massage.business.site/#gallery.

Drake105
02-14-22, 06:18
Had not been to Sunny in years. Decided to try, hoping might be new girls. Same lady. . 4 hhr. The back walk was new to me. On the flip brought out the girls and allowed fiv. And didn't ask for more than. 4 tip, which is rare with those extras in most AMPs.

Maybe 2022 will bring some new talent to the area. Stay safe, Drake.

FortLame
06-20-22, 17:36
Had not been to Sunny in years. Decided to try, hoping might be new girls. Same lady. . 4 hhr. The back walk was new to me. On the flip brought out the girls and allowed fiv. And didn't ask for more than. 4 tip, which is rare with those extras in most AMPs.

Maybe 2022 will bring some new talent to the area. Stay safe, Drake.Was she good looking? I'm trying to decide between the Thai place and this sunny. I'll be in Muncie this week and want a little AMP action. Which is better? Tia.

IndyGuye1
06-25-22, 12:14
Was she good looking? I'm trying to decide between the Thai place and this sunny. I'll be in Muncie this week and want a little AMP action. Which is better? Tia.I tried sending you a message Fort. Your inbox is full.

IndyGuye1
06-27-22, 14:43
Went to Sunny today. Good vibe from the start very friendly and left happy. Standard 1 hr 60/40 tip.

Bril79
08-19-22, 12:35
Is Sunny closed? Been driving by almost daily for about the past week and the Open sign hasn't been on. I was just trying to save up a little money and was going to go in. I've also noticed the strip office building it's in has been far busier lately.

Cravin1969
08-19-22, 18:15
I talked to her last Sunday. She is on vacation. Wouldn't give a return date.

Cravin1969
08-24-22, 20:43
I text her again today to see when she would return. She told me that she's not coming back to Muncie. If you don't believe me text the number in there ad. She told me she's in Oklahoma.

Bril79
09-06-22, 14:21
I text her again today to see when she would return. She told me that she's not coming back to Muncie. If you don't believe me text the number in there ad. She told me she's in Oklahoma.Well damn. That was the better of the 2 in Muncie, IMHO. I knew something was up. Thanks for checking into it. Everyone keep their eyes and ears open and if a new one pops up please post the info!

Bril79
09-12-22, 11:42
Is Thai closed too now? It's kind of out of my way so I don't get the change to drive by often. But Rubmaps listing is showing they're closed, too, just like Sunny.

Anyone been lately? Or know of any new ones that may have popped up?

VicRattlehead
09-20-22, 11:28
Thai and Sunny are both now closed. I know that Sunny moved to New Orleans. Not sure where Thai went to. Hope some new business moves into Muncie before to long.

NCVoyeur
09-21-22, 14:39
Thai and Sunny are both now closed. I know that Sunny moved to New Orleans. Not sure where Thai went to. Hope some new business moves into Muncie before to long.Not sure about that. Open sign was lit at Thai today and someone's truck was out front.

TheGeek
09-27-22, 08:06
I text her again today to see when she would return. She told me that she's not coming back to Muncie. If you don't believe me text the number in there ad. She told me she's in Oklahoma.That sucks. Now who is going to finger my asshole? What, am I supposed to do it myself? Like some kind of peasant.

AdorableSilve
03-24-23, 02:39
Just saw a post on CL. Anyone had any luck?

https://muncie.craigslist.org/hws/d/muncie-relaxing-hot-oil-massages-reiki/7596622604.html

TheGeek
03-29-23, 14:39
Just saw a post on CL. Anyone had any luck?

https://muncie.craigslist.org/hws/d/muncie-relaxing-hot-oil-massages-reiki/7596622604.htmlSeems like a more legit shop. Nothing about the post seems to even imply additional services.

AdorableSilve
04-02-23, 22:28
Seems like a more legit shop. Nothing about the post seems to even imply additional services.Seen Ember. She's 40's. Ok body. Great massage. No towel. On the flip still great massage (no towel) and she 'maybe accidently' touched jr. She didn't mention or say anything.

I would think they would offer extras because the 'SPA' is an absolute dump. It is a single room. Looks like a house tha'ts been split up into like 4/5 businesses.

Also they offer 24 hour service. Really made be go HMMMM. Extras? IDK nothing happened but very talkative and enjoyable.

I may try Summer. She is the youngest and most attractive from what I can tell. If someone tries before me. Let us hear about it.

Damage was. 70.

TheGeek
04-04-23, 12:27
Seen Ember. She's 40's. Ok body. Great massage. No towel. On the flip still great massage (no towel) and she 'maybe accidently' touched jr. She didn't mention or say anything.

I would think they would offer extras because the 'SPA' is an absolute dump. It is a single room. Looks like a house tha'ts been split up into like 4/5 businesses.

Also they offer 24 hour service. Really made be go HMMMM. Extras? IDK nothing happened but very talkative and enjoyable.

I may try Summer. She is the youngest and most attractive from what I can tell. If someone tries before me. Let us hear about it.

Damage was. 70.Nearly identical experience.

30 min walk-in. It was after 3 pm so just the owner, Heather, was in.

No issues with me undressing in front of her. No towel at all. Got close to jr a couple of times but never once implied more was on the table. Like you, maybe a little contact with the back of her fingers as she massaged my thighs but nothing more.

Experience might be different during a late-night visit or after you've been a few times but I'm not really sure. Massage was ok. Better than you average AMP.

I still lean toward this being a legit shop if for no other reason than the new client form asks for quite a bit of personal info. I wasn't about to give ANY of that for a rub / tug shop so I made it all up.

Bril79
04-25-23, 10:09
Thai and Sunny are both now closed. I know that Sunny moved to New Orleans. Not sure where Thai went to. Hope some new business moves into Muncie before to long.Thai is not closed. I think you misread my post. I was asking if it was closed because rubmaps said it was, and I was looking to see if anyone had driven by to actually see if they were open or not.

I did make it to that part of town the other day and intentionally drove by to see. The open sign was on, and there were 2 cars in the parking lot.

Anyone been lately? Is it still only Helen in there? Does she still give the same experience?

Magnum43
06-27-23, 10:00
Nearly identical experience.

30 min walk-in. It was after 3 pm so just the owner, Heather, was in.

No issues with me undressing in front of her. No towel at all. Got close to jr a couple of times but never once implied more was on the table. Like you, maybe a little contact with the back of her fingers as she massaged my thighs but nothing more.

Experience might be different during a late-night visit or after you've been a few times but I'm not really sure. Massage was ok. Better than you average AMP.

I still lean toward this being a legit shop if for no other reason than the new client form asks for quite a bit of personal info. I wasn't about to give ANY of that for a rub / tug shop so I made it all up.Is this place on south Madison street?

TheGeek
06-28-23, 15:32
Is this place on south Madison street?Wheeling. Next to Lee's Chicken.

TheGeek
08-08-23, 17:26
https://skipthegames.com/posts/muncie/massage/asian/grand-opening-lucky-spa-/694974702036

Tried them yesterday. Typical older MT. Almost no English.

Massage wasn't great but they never are.

Plenty of tease before and after the flip.

Good handshake with a little roaming under the shirt.

Left happy.

$45 house /$65 tip (standard rates around here, IMO). I imagine I got the full menu, I don't think there's more to be had.

Enjoy.

NCVoyeur
08-09-23, 06:19
I was hoping to visit this week. Good to have another option locally, but I wish some younger talent Would move in. Thanks for the report.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/muncie/massage/asian/grand-opening-lucky-spa-/694974702036

Left happy.

$45 house /$65 tip (standard rates around here, IMO). I imagine I got the full menu, I don't think there's more to be had.

Enjoy.

Bril79
09-05-23, 18:46
The rub was actually horrible. A few pushes here, pulls there, and a light tickle.

Handshake was decent, and roaming was allowed.

$45/$55. Left satisfied, but I wouldn't say happy. Probably will not repeat.

Left happy.

Enjoy.

BigButlerDick
09-21-23, 08:45
Is this place on south Madison street?Ember on the other hand will do about any ending you want if you make it worth her while.

TheGeek
09-25-23, 16:47
Ember on the other hand will do about any ending you want if you make it worth her while.To each his own but I'll put it delicately. Ember is not my type.

Besides, the place looks vacant now anyway.

AdorableSilve
09-26-23, 01:36
Ember on the other hand will do about any ending you want if you make it worth her while.I went and seen Ember about 5 times and it was always fun. I was told she moved and / or is taking a break? Is she back now?

Have you seen Heather? I haven't yet.

I have been back twice and saw Amber I think her name is. Younger with a mouth piercing. She does a fantastic massage but no extras from her.

TheGeek
09-27-23, 14:59
I went and seen Ember about 5 times and it was always fun. I was told she moved and / or is taking a break? Is she back now?

Have you seen Heather? I haven't yet.

I have been back twice and saw Amber I think her name is. Younger with a mouth piercing. She does a fantastic massage but no extras from her.I saw Heather twice. I didn't get the impression that extras were on the table. No tease. More like a tease of a tease.

I haven't seen anyone other than Ember and Heather.

Looks like the place is closed anyway.

TheGeek
09-27-23, 15:02
I saw Heather twice. I didn't get the impression that extras were on the table. No tease. More like a tease of a tease.

I haven't seen anyone other than Ember and Heather.

Looks like the place is closed anyway.So I'm looking back at my texts and I guess I haven't seen Ember yet. I saw Heather and Summer.

It was summer I was not impressed with at all.

TheGeek
10-25-23, 08:05
Seems almost like a scam but maybe I'm wrong.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/anderson-in/female-escorts/caucasian_w/ready-to-relax-and-melt-all-yo/467297346674

TheGeek
12-11-23, 14:36
The rub was actually horrible. A few pushes here, pulls there, and a light tickle.

Handshake was decent, and roaming was allowed.

$45/$55. Left satisfied, but I wouldn't say happy. Probably will not repeat.Looks like the place over by Penn Station closed. I went by there on Thursday and the sign was down and the door was locked.

Looks like the place on Mcalliard is all we have left.

Bril79
12-11-23, 16:53
Looks like the place over by Penn Station closed. I went by there on Thursday and the sign was down and the door was locked.

Looks like the place on Mcalliard is all we have left.Not surprised. Not a great location and not a great experience. Not going to stay in business long with that formula.

We definitely need some more talent around here. Been too dry for too long. I miss Sunny Spa.

TheGeek
01-08-24, 18:16
Not surprised. Not a great location and not a great experience. Not going to stay in business long with that formula.

We definitely need some more talent around here. Been too dry for too long. I miss Sunny Spa.I miss sunny spa.

The place on Adams.

Eva Marie.

Samayra.

And a few other regular providers that have disappeared.

Must not be enough regular mongers to get them in the game.

TheGeek
03-27-24, 15:32
So I saw the Holistic Haven moved into a place off Oakwood and added some new talent.

Has anyone actually managed to get any extras from them?

Just seeing if it's even worth my time or money.

AdorableSilve
03-31-24, 11:07
So I saw the Holistic Haven moved into a place off Oakwood and added some new talent.

Has anyone actually managed to get any extras from them?

Just seeing if it's even worth my time or money.I went a few times at old location. Back when Ember used to work there. I always left happy with her. I've been back to see what else is available. Saw summer and she's strictly business and pretty sure she bats for other team. Saw Tammy (older lady) she's very talkative and good massage. I got the hint something else might be there if she gets to know you. Would accidentaly graze junior and focus on upper thighs. Haven't seen the rest of the talent there. I get the impression maybe just legit now though.

TheGeek
04-02-24, 10:51
I went a few times at old location. Back when Ember used to work there. I always left happy with her. I've been back to see what else is available. Saw summer and she's strictly business and pretty sure she bats for other team. Saw Tammy (older lady) she's very talkative and good massage. I got the hint something else might be there if she gets to know you. Would accidentaly graze junior and focus on upper thighs. Haven't seen the rest of the talent there. I get the impression maybe just legit now though.Yeah. I decided to give it a go with one of the new girls, Ruthie.

She is young and cute enough. Really sweet personality for sure.

She gave me a towel to cover up and I don't want to spook anyone so I complied.

She returns having changed into just a robe and bra. Not sure if she was wearing any panties. I thought I was in for a good time but I was very wrong. There wasn't even the slightest tease. She never even made it past my mid-thigh / hamstring area. She even made it an obvious point to avoid touching my nipples when rubbing my chest.

I'm not sure why the show of changing out of street clothes into a satin robe and just underwear if there is nothing else on the table.

Massage was simply not good. Really just an oily rub down. Zero pressure.

Unless I hear of people getting some good off-menu services, I'm unlikely to repeat.

Bril79
04-02-24, 11:06
Yeah. I decided to give it a go with one of the new girls, Ruthie.

She returns having changed into just a robe and bra. Not sure if she was wearing any panties. I thought I was in for a good time but I was very wrong. There wasn't even the slightest tease. She never even made it past my mid-thigh / hamstring area. She even made it an obvious point to avoid touching my nipples when rubbing my chest.

I'm not sure why the show of changing out of street clothes into a satin robe and just underwear if there is nothing else on the table.

Unless I hear of people getting some good off-menu services, I'm unlikely to repeat.The changing into the satin robe, and the fact it was just an oily rub down, makes it sound to me like it's not a strict legit place and there is definitely more to be offered. Maybe she was waiting on your move. Like touching her legs, letting the towel fall off, etc. Maybe thought you were uncle LEO? I'd be willing to TOFTT if I had the extra money to blow. LOL.

AdorableSilve
04-03-24, 09:34
The changing into the satin robe, and the fact it was just an oily rub down, makes it sound to me like it's not a strict legit place and there is definitely more to be offered. Maybe she was waiting on your move. Like touching her legs, letting the towel fall off, etc. Maybe thought you were uncle LEO? I'd be willing to TOFTT if I had the extra money to blow. LOL.I kinda got that vibe with Tammy. Older lady and nothing to look at but she gave me towel and I didn't even use it. A few times she made a joke about my jiggly butt and tapped it. On flip kept focusing on upper upper thigh. Nothing happened. Maybe next time.

OldScavenger
04-06-24, 18:47
I made a delivery this morning to a newly-opened AMP in Anderson, in the area of E. 53rd and Scatterfield, mostly across the street from Walmart. (Posting this in the Indy, Muncie, and IN-Other Areas forums.).

The name is Daffodil Massage, and you can find on Google but not much there other than address, hours, phone, and a few stock photos. They have two single rooms plus a couples room, and I think all rooms have the walking bars above the massage tables. There were two Chinese ladies, one is obviously the boss / mamasan who has short blonde / yellow hair, and the other lady who goes by Coco is more of what you'd expect. (I did not stay for any business.).

While Google Maps sort of incorrectly shows 1930 literally on 53rd St, you should take the driveway off 53rd between McDonalds and Applebees and drive about 100 ft north to 1930 Suite B. There is lots of inconspicuous parking north of the two beauty school buildings, or you can park directly in front of their door between the two buildings.

TheGeek
04-09-24, 11:20
I made a delivery this morning to a newly-opened AMP in Anderson, in the area of E. 53rd and Scatterfield, mostly across the street from Walmart. (Posting this in the Indy, Muncie, and IN-Other Areas forums.).

The name is Daffodil Massage, and you can find on Google but not much there other than address, hours, phone, and a few stock photos. They have two single rooms plus a couples room, and I think all rooms have the walking bars above the massage tables. There were two Chinese ladies, one is obviously the boss / mamasan who has short blonde / yellow hair, and the other lady who goes by Coco is more of what you'd expect. (I did not stay for any business.).

While Google Maps sort of incorrectly shows 1930 literally on 53rd St, you should take the driveway off 53rd between McDonalds and Applebees and drive about 100 ft north to 1930 Suite B. There is lots of inconspicuous parking north of the two beauty school buildings, or you can park directly in front of their door between the two buildings.I saw the post as well and thought about giving it a go. I'll be in Anderson later today so if I have time I'll probably TOFTT.

NCVoyeur
04-09-24, 11:27
Same experience with Ruthie, although she was in scrubs and not a robe. Poor massage, no tease. I even asked if extras were available, and it was clear that mgmt had impressed on her that nothing was allowed. Muncie is underserved 😔.

Yeah. I decided to give it a go with one of the new girls, Ruthie.

Unless I hear of people getting some good off-menu services, I'm unlikely to repeat.

TheGeek
04-09-24, 16:52
Same experience with Ruthie, although she was in scrubs and not a robe. Poor massage, no tease. I even asked if extras were available, and it was clear that mgmt had impressed on her that nothing was allowed. Muncie is underserved 😔.They are texting me like crazy saying they are taking walk-in for Ruthie and Tammy. Maybe some desperation will kick in and the menu will open up.

Seems unlikely but who knows.

OldScavenger
04-12-24, 19:07
Heard some intel today about a planned AMP, at immediate northeast corner of East McGalliard & Broadway, somewhere in one of the two buildings with the red roofs.

TheGeek
04-15-24, 08:28
Heard some intel today about a planned AMP, at immediate northeast corner of East McGalliard & Broadway, somewhere in one of the two buildings with the red roofs.A lot of traffic for a discreet AMP. The last place didn't last more than a few weeks.