PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ShhhQuiet
05-29-18, 12:15
Hello fellow mongers.

I will be travelling this weekend for an event North of Indy. I will pass through Muncie early morning and spend most of my day between Indy & Kokomo. I would like to have some fun while I am away & am looking for suggestions. If nothing else, it would be nice to know what areas I need to avoid in Indy because I know nothing about the town.

NCVoyeur
05-31-18, 07:52
Not a lot of action in the Muncie area, at least not that I've been able to find. Three AMPs, but uncle has been visiting lately so even that has dried up to some extent. With CL and BP curtailed, it's hard to find much of anything. Good luck though and happy hunting.

Dekudan
08-28-18, 23:50
I know people rarely post in Muncie, but figured I'd see what might be out there. I had a provider who traveled to me every once in a while, very fit, professional and respectable, GFE, but she has been done for months now. Anyone know or willing to share details of any attractive, reliable Muncie / Anderson ladies or is this place really a deadzone?

NCVoyeur
08-29-18, 20:28
I've had no luck lately in Muncie, especially since BP / CL are no more. Haven't found a reliable alternative to either of them. Also no SW locations that I know of. Even the number of AMPs has been cut in half over last few months. Tough times LOL.

I'd be interested in any information anyone wants to share.

Dekudan
08-30-18, 20:34
I've had no luck lately in Muncie, especially since BP / CL are no more. Haven't found a reliable alternative to either of them. Also no SW locations that I know of. Even the number of AMPs has been cut in half over last few months. Tough times LOL.

I'd be interested in any information anyone wants to share.I have been in contact with a couple who are out of Anderson that seem promising. I may toftt and report back soon.

ThickHazelBlon
09-23-18, 12:27
Check me out on USA. I am in muncie!

JonesSoda911
11-05-18, 13:57
Anyone having any luck? Things have really dried up from what I can see. I have tracked down a BP advertiser from 2015-2016 ish, but she hasn't been reliable (shocker).

One person advertises constantly in Anderson and another one in Muncie. I have partaken in the Anderson blonde. She was born with some talent.

NCVoyeur
11-06-18, 10:36
Agree that Muncie has dried up. It may still be out there, but it's much harder to find if so. As for AMP, the one sometimes called LJS is my favorite by far. Best standard I've ever experienced. Didn't even make it to the flip last time.

As for other offerings, I had a short dream with Hazel recently. Cute and friendly bbw. Got what I was looking for. May repeat if in the mood for that again.

Anyone having any luck? Things have really dried up from what I can see. I have tracked down a BP advertiser from 2015-2016 ish, but she hasn't been reliable (shocker).

One person advertises constantly in Anderson and another one in Muncie. I have partaken in the Anderson blonde. She was born with some talent.

JustYourAvgJoe
11-06-18, 17:16
There are a couple I know of, which are you referring to?