PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WittyName
07-20-15, 00:05
I had a meeting with a craigslist girl today. She seemed to value her time more than most but was willing enough to come to terms on how valuable I thought it was. She was very friendly and nice and did not rush at all. Sadly our meeting was cut short due to my own issues so I did not have a full meeting to review. The time that we did spend together was good though and would not hesitate recommending her to others. She did provide pics and they were accurate and up to date.

Stanc1940
03-19-16, 14:12
There seem to be a few ladies who run multiple ads at the same time on the Muncie Craigslist W4 M section. Has anybody ever TOFTT on any of them? Always taking about BJ or tight clean pussy. One says her name is Robin sometimes. One says 43 years old, blonde and shaved.

Maybe all the same person.

Any reports would be welcome.

Lookin4luvin
03-26-16, 13:01
There seem to be a few ladies who run multiple ads at the same time on the Muncie Craigslist W4 M section. Has anybody ever TOFTT on any of them? Always taking about BJ or tight clean pussy. One says her name is Robin sometimes. One says 43 years old, blonde and shaved.

Maybe all the same person.

Any reports would be welcome.I've met Robin a few times. She's older, and will try to upsale you. Her incall has always been quiet and safe, which means a lot to me. For a quick bit of fun, call her.

Andersonian
04-01-16, 13:35
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet, I keep watching for her to post again but haven't seen any lately. Maybe she is out of the game for now. If anyone has any info on maybe how to contact her or knows when she might be active again please let me know.

Stanc1940
04-01-16, 13:50
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet, I keep watching for her to post again but haven't seen any lately. Maybe she is out of the game for now. If anyone has any info on maybe how to contact her or knows when she might be active again please let me know.She is still active, I just saw her ad about a week ago. You have to catch the ads quickly, she always seems to use capital letters and they keep getting deleted quickly.

TehdRummane
08-30-16, 00:22
http://muncie.craigslist.org/cas/5754490972.html

Anyone have an info on this?

Boiler5899
08-30-16, 11:44

Anyone have an info on this?Arent you smart enough to see a fake and ripoff when you see one?

Andersonian
08-30-16, 13:16

Anyone have an info on this?Pay no attention to that man behind the black curtain. ITS A DUDE.

TehdRummane
09-06-16, 12:32
Pay no attention to that man behind the black curtain. ITS A DUDE.Haha, I wouldn't be surprised. Now I'm sitting her wondering if you learned that the hard way.

I sent a probing email to learn more, got a pic of a slightly overweight fem.

BigBobDee
01-15-18, 12:28
I've been looking for someone to hook up with and can't find any one who I fell is a scam or rip off any one know any ladys look to make a little extra.