PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FreshJive777
05-26-15, 13:39
Kokomo gets its own forum! Nice! I'm making my yearly trip to the Kokomo area in about a month. Planning on stopping into the Hugger of course but wondered if anyone has any recent intel on the other clubs? Have things loosened up since the raids a couple years ago? Little Daddy's and Divas were my favorite spots back in the day but the landscape has changed. Comment or PM is fine. Whatever you prefer.

Thatguy68
05-30-15, 08:31
Kokomo gets its own forum! Nice! I'm making my yearly trip to the Kokomo area in about a month. Planning on stopping into the Hugger of course but wondered if anyone has any recent intel on the other clubs? Have things loosened up since the raids a couple years ago? Little Daddy's and Divas were my favorite spots back in the day but the landscape has changed. Comment or PM is fine. Whatever you prefer.It has loosened up! Nw indiana and in other areas has additional info on the hugger.

Member #5254
06-02-15, 15:40
I had not been to the Hugger for several years, but I had a massage gal reschedule with me, and I needed a little entertainment. I remembered that it would be dark when I walked in, but I had forgotten just how dark it was. I made it to a table and let my eyes adjust. Almost immediately, a tall, rough voiced gal came by, and wanted me to go to the wall with her. She was not my style, too pushy, and not that cute. I passed, but noticed several gals I might be interested in getting dances from. I made my way to the stage to see a dancer that attracted me, and got in a conversation with another one that needed change for the juke box. Ended up with some nice hugs and a four titty face dance from the both of them. I kept my eye on the one I gave my money too as she came to the stage. Short, average face, nice full be's, nice booty, and frankly, a bit of a tummy. She came down after her turn on stage, and sat on my lap. I was quick to notice her attitude, style, experience, and extremely smooth skin. I also realized she had been there long enough to know a gal I use to go see exclusively, Tammy, and that opened some doors for me. She had a couple guys to say high to, but that I would be next on her list to do dances with. She made her rounds, came by, and took me back to the corner. She gave really great dances. Was she 20 with natural the's, no, but she had my attention, and paid me some great attention. As the songs progressed, and they are hands on there, I complimented her several times on her very smooth skin, and I found out, it was smooth everywhere. Rather amazingly smooth as a matter of fact. I did not overstep my boundaries, but was able to enjoy her company and pave a way for future visits. I will be back to see her. 5'3, average build, nice legs, shoulder length brunette, mature, and gives a great lap dance. PM me if you care for a name.

Heritage.

TheJiggaMan
06-03-15, 01:11
I had not been to the Hugger for several years, but I had a massage gal reschedule with me, and I needed a little entertainment. I remembered that it would be dark when I walked in, but I had forgotten just how dark it was. I made it to a table and let my eyes adjust. Almost immediately, a tall, rough voiced gal came by, and wanted me to go to the wall with her. She was not my style, too pushy, and not that cute. I passed, but noticed several gals I might be interested in getting dances from. I made my way to the stage to see a dancer that attracted me, and got in a conversation with another one that needed change for the juke box. Ended up with some nice hugs and a four titty face dance from the both of them. I kept my eye on the one I gave my money too as she came to the stage. Short, average face, nice full be's, nice booty, and frankly, a bit of a tummy. She came down after her turn on stage, and sat on my lap. I was quick to notice her attitude, style, experience, and extremely smooth skin. I also realized she had been there long enough to know a gal I use to go see exclusively, Tammy, and that opened some doors for me. She had a couple guys to say high to, but that I would be next on her list to do dances with. She made her rounds, came by, and took me back to the corner. She gave really great dances. Was she 20 with natural the's, no, but she had my attention, and paid me some great attention. As the songs progressed, and they are hands on there, I complimented her several times on her very smooth skin, and I found out, it was smooth everywhere. Rather amazingly smooth as a matter of fact. I did not overstep my boundaries, but was able to enjoy her company and pave a way for future visits. I will be back to see her. 5'3, average build, nice legs, shoulder length brunette, mature, and gives a great lap dance. PM me if you care for a name.

Heritage.Clear your pm.

Member #5254
06-04-15, 18:52
Clear your pm.Cleared the inbox.

Tom70
06-16-15, 07:25
Had a nice visit to Hip Hugger after reading some of the reviews here. I was passing through Kokomo, and stopped in. Man this place is dark, super dark when you walk in. There was a guy sitting near the entrance, all set up like he was taking cover charge. I paused for a brief bit, he barely seemed to acknowledge anything, and I continued in.

It was mid afternoon when I arrived, maybe a dozen guys in the place. Five or so at the bar, and another 6 spread out around the tables. A couple girls chatting with each other by the bathrooms, and it seemed like an occasional girl milling about, plus one on the dance floor. Not a great first impression. And it didn't get much better the longer I sat. No waitress stopped by to serve a drink. Eight songs in, I'm starting to wonder how this place makes any money. Finally one of the dancers just off the floor makes her way over to say hello. But she doesn't even say hello, just asks if I could use a beer. Wow, I'm thinking, what a dead club. Anyway, I said sure, and she went back to the bar. A few minutes later a beer arrives, reasonable price too.

So I figure I will hang around till I finish the beer. And still more nothing. Girls are not making rounds, stop by a couple guys and then head to the back changing room.

Finally the girl who hooked me up for the beer comes by again and asks if I'd like a dance. No visiting, chatting, or even sitting, just, hey let's go. I figured this would be the only activity at this seemingly dead club, so I went. The girl was a young spinner, I'd guess early 20's, fit body with very perky tits, A cup. She moves me to the far side of the wall, away from a couple already visiting near the back corner. And she starts a very nice grinding lap dance. Lots of contact, no teasing backing off bullshit. Apparently mutual contact is cool at this club, and the dances are $10 bucks per song. Enjoyed her very much for 2 solid songs. This girl completely made the visit. Hopefully most of the dancers are this good, because as you can tell, the start of the visit was very questionable.

The girl's "name" is Charlotte, and I definitely encourage anyone to have a visit with her.

Bbtna1
07-13-15, 14:43
Probably making a trip tomorrow, wasn't sure if there was much going on at Tease these days or if I should stick with the HH. Might start at Tease just to see if one girl is working there. Don't remember a name, but she was at the HH on days in 2012, and was working at Tease on nights in 2013. Made a trip there in 2014 and didn't see her, but then again there were only like two girls there dancing that night. She is probably mid 20's, real sweet girl, pale with a big ol behind and maybe be cups. Had a great dance at both locations, but for all I know she's not even dancing anymore.

If I come up dry there I'll just go straight to the HH. Any suggestions on who to look for a dance from there on a weeknight?

Bbtna1
07-18-15, 18:23
Anyone have any info on a Ronnie / Roni from the Hip Hugger? Soft skinned ebony with full back tattoo. Gave some great dances and told me her and her friend have a website, but don't remember what it was. Hoping to find more info.

BobUp
07-20-15, 14:23
Anyone have any info on a Ronnie / Roni from the Hip Hugger? Soft skinned ebony with full back tattoo. Gave some great dances and told me her and her friend have a website, but don't remember what it was. Hoping to find more info.I was there on Friday no one meeting that description.

BobUp
07-20-15, 14:58
Stopped Friday, arrived 1: pm for 2 hours and the place was "packed" at least that what one dancer told me, LOL. I guess by HH standards she was right.

For the last year I've stop in about every 3 or so weeks (around the same time) and most of the time you would find a half a dozen or so guys there, on this particular day must have been 20. Not sure how many girls but I counted 17! Mostly 4's to 8's.

Indulge me for a short rant: I do enjoy HH but I got to say they have the least ambitious group of girls. I thought they worked at SC to make money but not sure that's the case here. I just can't understand why the dancers hang around talking to each other at the bar, walking around 1 to 3 girls sitting with a guy for long periods of time (don't see any $ being passed) I get favorites. But come on.

Now I'm not Mr. Handsome nor am I ugly, don't smell, have good hygiene and dress decent and have money lying on the table. Now if I were a dancer I would see this as a potential opportunity for "income" and go say hello. OK rant over.

So eventually one dancer came over and sat down said her name was Billie not my type she talked 90 MPH non-Stop might have been high, thought she'd never leave. Funny isn't it you can never seem to get the girl you have your eye on to sit it's always the one you wish would walk on by. LOL.

Anyway I got 2 more dances one from a young spinner with a few to many tats and no chest. But a sweet girl, decent dance and I enjoyed myself, can't remember he name.

Another dance from a hot looking, rather tall brunette with long hair. Great dance lots of "good contact". After 8 dances she offered digits so I can check with her about her schedule. This even before I paid or tipped her! A good start to build upon Me thinks. I only have her real name and don't feel right in giving it without her permission. Next time I'll get her stage name.

All in All had very nice visit.

BobUp
08-20-15, 09:23
No posing in a whole freaking month? Someone at least say boo!

Gatty23
09-28-15, 17:07
I was passing thru your fine city on Friday afternoon and stopped at HH. There were about 8 dancers with a variety of body types. They each did 3 songs, the last one topless. There were about a dozen guys, all older. The bartender was nice and drinks were reasonable.

Several girls came around to talk and ask if I wanted a $10 dance. They were all friendly, hung around for a few minutes and then left so the next girl could have a chance.

Emerald, a brunette, I'd guess about 25, CEE / DEE boobs, and great ass seemed nice, knew everybody and spent a lot of time wandering around topless giving friendly hugs, so I asked for a dance. She was upfront about tips, etc. And was very good. I recommend her and would definitely repeat. She said she didn't offer any extras outside the club because of family, etc. She said that some girls might, but she didn't know who.

One thing I noticed was that the girls don't ask about whether you want more dances, they just keep dancing. So you could ring up a hefty tab if you don't keep track.

I found it a nice, laid back experience and would probably stop back again for an afternoon of relaxing.

LuvtheLife
12-16-15, 13:04
I stopped in this place one evening just because I had never been in it. I was very disappointed after the hype I had heard for years. Dances and drinks were cheap and privates were against the wall in the main dance area with no privacy. Dancers were all a 6 or below. IMHO it is about the only game in town which makes it more popular than it should be.

Thatguy68
12-17-15, 00:19
I stopped in this place one evening just because I had never been in it. I was very disappointed after the hype I had heard for years. Dances and drinks were cheap and privates were against the wall in the main dance area with no privacy. Dancers were all a 6 or below. IMHO it is about the only game in town which makes it more popular than it should be.It has a lot to do with the time of your visit. Can't remember exactly but the A squad comes out at like 11 or maybe 12.

Member #5707
01-22-16, 10:20
I have been to this place probably a dozen times in the past few months as I've had work out here. I've only gone during the day and it's usually been on a Wed, Thurs or Friday. For the most part it's the same crew during the day. Pretty good variety from your and hot to a little older and heavier for my liking. You can't beat the $10 dances with a lot of contact. I have gotten a few handshakes from one dancer in particular. But most typically run you through your pants. I have gotten a couple of numbers but nothing has come of it. More than likely they gave me a fake number. Oh well, their loss as I'm the one with the cash. The only thing I don't like is girls asking for a tip just for walking around. I always tip the girls when they come off stage and usually get some chair dances. But it bothers me hat just because they took 10 seconds to say hi that I should tip them a $1. It opens at 11 but don't get there till 12:30. Girls typically stay in the locker room for a while unless they get called on stage. The beer is cheap too.

BobUp
01-23-16, 01:56
I have been to this place probably a dozen times in the past few months as I've had work out here. I've only gone during the day and it's usually been on a Wed, Thurs or Friday. For the most part it's the same crew during the day. Pretty good variety from your and hot to a little older and heavier for my liking. You can't beat the $10 dances with a lot of contact. I have gotten a few handshakes from one dancer in particular. But most typically run you through your pants. I have gotten a couple of numbers but nothing has come of it. More than likely they gave me a fake number. Oh well, their loss as I'm the one with the cash. The only thing I don't like is girls asking for a tip just for walking around. I always tip the girls when they come off stage and usually get some chair dances. But it bothers me hat just because they took 10 seconds to say hi that I should tip them a $1. It opens at 11 but don't get there till 12:30. Girls typically stay in the locker room for a while unless they get called on stage. The beer is cheap too.I also have been enjoying HH in the afternoons about 3 times a month for the last year or more. As a matter of fact I spent 3 hours there yesterday.

Everything Playa said is pretty much true but I've rarely had a dancer ask for a tip that had not just come off stage, although it happens.

I like the fact that there are usually as many girls as customers and will take time to sit and talk. I have 3 favs that will text me when there's working. When I sit down they're on me like stink. (I think they love me. But more than likely it's the dead presidents I hand out). Love'en to death but it's hard to break away sometimes to see some of the other girls.

Playa, have you noticed an influx of a bunch of hot looking young girls lately? There dances suck and I've learned not to waste my time or money on them.

So let's compare notes who are your favorites? Better NOT be the same as mine. LOL.

Redmann6999
02-02-16, 14:53
Would love to know who all of your favorites are at the hugger, mainly in day shift but if there is someone great on nights I might venture out. I have had a couple of hand jobs in there as well, but usually through the pants by most girls there. Would love to know if any of the ladies actually offer oral in the club. My favorites there are Charlotte, Halo, Sonji and Kat. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

BobUp
02-02-16, 20:21
Would love to know who all of your favorites are at the hugger, mainly in day shift but if there is someone great on nights I might venture out. I have had a couple of hand jobs in there as well, but usually through the pants by most girls there. Would love to know if any of the ladies actually offer oral in the club. My favorites there are Charlotte, Halo, Sonji and Kat. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.Well Kat says she has a new job and is done after years.

My favorite dancer is hands down Charlotte about 29,30 years old, 5' nothing way to skinny no tits little ass. Not my body type at all, but I absolutely adore her. Great personality can hold a conversation, intelligent and insightful and is fun. She's in a relationship and not a chance of OTC. She knows I'm her number one fan or maybe that's number one benefactor? Hell I don't care.

Krista lots of tats down her legs nice girl, nice dance looks maybe a 6, lots of hands that have been known to go down under for a while. She also needs money so who knows?

As far as extras in the club again who knows no VIP area and extremely little privacy but its dark.

Redmann6999
02-02-16, 22:33
Well Kat says she has a new job and is done after years.

My favorite dancer is hands down Charlotte about 29,30 years old, 5' nothing way to skinny no tits little ass. Not my body type at all, but I absolutely adore her. Great personality can hold a conversation, intelligent and insightful and is fun. She's in a relationship and not a chance of OTC. She knows I'm her number one fan or maybe that's number one benefactor? Hell I don't care.

Krista lots of tats down her legs nice girl, nice dance looks maybe a 6, lots of hands that have been known to go down under for a while. She also needs money so who knows?

As far as extras in the club again who knows no VIP area and extremely little privacy but its dark.I agree with Charlotte. She is really small on top and I usually do not like that, but personality and ass are to die for. I love the ass squeeze trick she does. Any luck with bare hand with her, or only through clothes? I am not sure who Krista is, I will have to keep a look out for her.

BobUp
02-03-16, 01:05
I agree with Charlotte. She is really small on top and I usually do not like that, but personality and ass are to die for. I love the ass squeeze trick she does. Any luck with bare hand with her, or only through clothes? I am not sure who Krista is, I will have to keep a look out for her.I only know early afternoons.

You might try Corolla or Corona she's quite "handy" acts kind of strange at times if you tell her you're waiting on someone else for a dance very moody. She might be off next week or the week after getting rework on the tata's.

Anybody know the dark haired girl maybe 19 to 21, killer bod she's kind of a loner sits by herself and rarely talks to anyone. Strange name I can't remember it. I think she gorgeous and she dose too! I thought she was just shy so I approach her about a dance she acted as if I was putting her out. I got 3 horrible dances with next to no contact. Too bad too she got a smoking body. I just can't see her getting repeat customers.

JAG01
02-05-16, 03:50
Any info on new Filipino girl isabella.

Redmann6999
02-05-16, 11:54
Any info on new Filipino girl isabella.Day or night shift? I might have to try and find her.

BobUp
02-10-16, 13:22
Planning on visiting around noon Friday, first beer on me.

JAG01
02-12-16, 02:42
Day or night shift? I might have to try and find her.Some of both shifts.

BobUp
02-12-16, 18:30
Any info on new Filipino girl isabella.I just came from there I asked a long time dancer that works nearly every day said she didn't know her. I'm guessing she must work night shift.

Noobie67
03-05-16, 18:36
Went to the hugger the other day with a couple new friends. Pretty nice place. Nice looking girls for day time. Not meaning any disrespect to any of the dancers but they really need to get the sexy waitress with the long Brown hair up there dancing. Just my opinion.

IndyGuy123
03-06-16, 05:11
Went to the hugger the other day with a couple new friends. Pretty nice place. Nice looking girls for day time. Not meaning any disrespect to any of the dancers but they really need to get the sexy waitress with the long Brown hair up there dancing. Just my opinion.You keep hoping my friend!

Indy Guy.

BobUp
03-06-16, 11:42
You keep hoping my friend!

Indy Guy.Despite his wingmen I believe he crashed and burned with that cute waitress. 30 minutes after you guys left I spoke to her about him, she said WHO?

Between you and I think it was his drinks with the little umbrellas might have put it her off some. LOL.

Joey1087
03-06-16, 11:52
Stopped at Hip Hugger on Friday. Great time, wasn't as busy as usual and had lots of girls. Someone was having their be'day party there with bunch of dudes and they alone kept the place hyped up.

Had a number of dances from a number of girls, 2 of which allowed play under the panties. If you visit, see if you can find Bella, great time with her.

StormChsr043
03-06-16, 15:47
Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon. Several dancers but none worth looking at. The only decent looking one hid in the back so wasn't able to even ask for a dance. Didn't stay long before I headed over to HH. Much better looking and the two dances I had were tops. The one tall brunette kept moving my hands to her butt while poking her nipples into my mouth. Well worth the 10 $ and the tip. Will definitely visit here again.

BobUp
03-17-16, 15:54
Three of us are meeting at HH tomorrow day shift. If interested shoot me a PM.

Joey1087
03-22-16, 17:49
Went to hugger on Friday (18th). Got there around 9 pm. As usual place was maybe 1/2 filled with patrons, and a good number of dancers. I'd say 10+.

My regular go to dancer wasn't there, so I just kind of relaxed for a while. Got a few dances here, a few dances there, nothing to write home about. Had great experience with Bella again, let me roam under the covers, her hands roamed around as well.

A bit before I left got a dance from the same black dancer as in my last review, still can't remember her name. Around 5' tall, has a little bit weight on her, amazing ass, good tits. Got around 10 dances. She's a good time, her hands and mouth roam around, a bit bity down bellow.

Allowed roaming under and got to go a bit further. Ended up doing FIV for a bit, actually got a tiny bit of DATY from behind her, great view. We set in the corner by the door and no one around us, it was a great time. This is the first time I got anything more than just some play under the covers at HH.

Good place to visit.

J.

BobUp
03-22-16, 22:51
Went to hugger on Friday (18th). Got there around 9 pm. As usual place was maybe 1/2 filled with patrons, and a good number of dancers. I'd say 10+.

My regular go to dancer wasn't there, so I just kind of relaxed for a while. Got a few dances here, a few dances there, nothing to write home about. Had great experience with Bella again, let me roam under the covers, her hands roamed around as well.

A bit before I left got a dance from the same black dancer as in my last review, still can't remember her name. Around 5' tall, has a little bit weight on her, amazing ass, good tits. Got around 10 dances. She's a good time, her hands and mouth roam around, a bit bity down bellow.

Allowed roaming under and got to go a bit further. Ended up doing FIV for a bit, actually got a tiny bit of DATY from behind her, great view. We set in the corner by the door and no one around us, it was a great time. This is the first time I got anything more than just some play under the covers at HH.

Good place to visit.

J.I love the day shift but if I could ever figure out how to pick the lock on these shackles I'd love to check the place out some night.

Joey1087
03-22-16, 23:14
I love the day shift but if I could ever figure out how to pick the lock on these shackles I'd love to check the place out some night.I've always wanted to visit day shift, never have yet. Nights on the weekends is good so far, you should check it out some time.

Jeebus112
03-26-16, 00:54
Went to the hugger the other day with a couple new friends. Pretty nice place. Nice looking girls for day time. Not meaning any disrespect to any of the dancers but they really need to get the sexy waitress with the long Brown hair up there dancing. Just my opinion.If I is the girl with a letter name she dances days and is amazing.

Noobie67
03-27-16, 08:19
If I is the girl with a letter name she dances days and is amazing.Still have not got her name but I am told she is the daughter of the lady they call mom. She only waitresses. Haven't seen her there since that one time. After talking with Corona, Sammy, Charlotte and Natasha, she must work nights mostly.

But that is ok, these four will make you forget about the waitress anyway. LOL. Sammy is tending bar more than dancing now.

AsianK
03-27-16, 11:14
Hit up the hugger during the day shift. Good amount of girls probably 10-15. Most were with regulars. Wasn't expecting much except for some good grinding. Went to the wall with a beautiful brunette and lasted 2. 5 songs. She grabbed my dick and started rubbing away. Good time, with a dirty mess. Money spent well.

ToolMan1866
03-28-16, 05:53
Hit up the hugger during the day shift. Good amount of girls probably 10-15. Most were with regulars. Wasn't expecting much except for some good grinding. Went to the wall with a beautiful brunette and lasted 2. 5 songs. She grabbed my dick and started rubbing away. Good time, with a dirty mess. Money spent well.Was in on Saturday again I never seem to have a bad time just wish some of the weekday ladies worked Saturday to hint hint.

BobUp
03-28-16, 14:23
Still have not got her name but I am told she is the daughter of the lady they call mom. She only waitresses. Haven't seen her there since that one time. After talking with Corona, Sammy, Charlotte and Natasha, she must work nights mostly.

But that is ok, these four will make you forget about the waitress anyway. LOL. Sammy is tending bar more than dancing now.In no particular order; one you mentioned you'll never shake loose unless you can get her to cling onto someone else (did I ever thank you for that LOL)? Another has an ass to die for but you would have to chip a lot of ice off of it, the blonde, not mentioning any names here is funny as well as hot and will require some effort on your part. And finally Buckaroo, if I may quote Planet of the Apes "Take your stinking paws off her, you damned dirty ape" You know which one I'm talking about! ROFLMAOYSST.

Now Noob, you do seem to develop a thing for waitresses so I hope you understand but I personally will not be bringing you any drinks from now on. Just sayin'.

Bbtna1
03-31-16, 23:24
Anything good to report from Tease or skip it all together? Is the HH the place to go if someone was coming in from out of town? Looking to hit one up Friday afternoon while day shift is finishing up.

AsianK
04-01-16, 17:21
Anything good to report from Tease or skip it all together? Is the HH the place to go if someone was coming in from out of town? Looking to hit one up Friday afternoon while day shift is finishing up.Don't know what Tease is, but HH is the place to go if you visiting Kokomo. Obviously the girls during the day sit with regulars, but while the make their rounds just ask for a dance and whatvthebrules are. YMMV.

JAG01
04-05-16, 17:09
Don't know what Tease is, but HH is the place to go if you visiting Kokomo. Obviously the girls during the day sit with regulars, but while the make their rounds just ask for a dance and whatvthebrules are. YMMV.Any Asian lady's planning a trip this weekend.

BobUp
04-06-16, 08:14
Any Asian lady's planning a trip this weekend.JAG, there is one Asian looking lady who I have seen on day shift several times at HH. She really didn't look my type so I know little about her. I'm planning on stopping in sometime this week I will try to get more information on her or you.

DoggyStyle4690
04-06-16, 13:28
Anything good to report from Tease or skip it all together? Is the HH the place to go if someone was coming in from out of town? Looking to hit one up Friday afternoon while day shift is finishing up.Been there one time several months ago during day shift. $3. 50 beers and not much going on.

ToolMan1866
04-09-16, 14:39
JAG, there is one Asian looking lady who I have seen on day shift several times at HH. She really didn't look my type so I know little about her. I'm planning on stopping in sometime this week I will try to get more information on her or you.Just left the hugger and even being slow is still hands down the best.

BobUp
04-10-16, 22:26
If you visit HH this week and you see Noobie and I there don't be surprised if we steal your favorite Gal away a while.

We are sponsoring the first annual Panty and Thong Giveaway. Participants will play to win one of a dozen pairs of panties. Hopefully the winners will model their prizes for all to enjoy, particularly Noobie and Bobup. LOL.

What are we promoting? . Noobie and bobup! Why? Just for FUN!

We purchased the undies from of Victoria Secrets and with luck I can keep Noobie from trying any on before giving them away.

If you stop in early on the day shift come have a beer with us. Day and time TBA.

Note to IndyGuy, only the girls can win the panties. Sorry.

Hip Hugger is not associated with this venture.

IndyGuy123
04-10-16, 23:29
Note to IndyGuy, only the girls can win the panties. Sorry.Now don't be a selfish old mizer. That is my job! After all, I don't want to win them. I will just sneak in your goody bag and borrow them. I am sure I can take a pair and tie them around Indy's little guy. Tell a lady they are hers if she can find a clever way to retrieve them. She will need to live up to her employment location and hug them with her hips.

Indy Guy.

ToolMan1866
04-11-16, 16:36
If you visit HH this week and you see Noobie and I there don't be surprised if we steal your favorite Gal away a while.

We are sponsoring the first annual Panty and Thong Giveaway. Participants will play to win one of a dozen pairs of panties. Hopefully the winners will model their prizes for all to enjoy, particularly Noobie and Bobup. LOL.

We purchased the undies from of Victoria Secrets and with luck I can keep Noobie from trying any on before giving them away.

If you stop in early on the day shift come have a beer with us. Day and time TBA.

Hip Hugger is not associated with this venture.May have to use panties to sop up tranny fluid.

Noobie67
04-11-16, 20:12
May have to use panties to sop up tranny fluid.Tool man, are you messing with trannies again?

ToolMan1866
04-12-16, 05:30
Tool man, are you messing with trannies again?Ahh I'm not the one running around with a dozen pairs os VS panties.

BobUp
04-12-16, 14:00
May have to use panties to sop up tranny fluid.Damn Tool "Man" Try to keep your personal life to yourself.
Also may I suggest paper towel, its considerably less expensive.

We are sponsoring the first annual Panty and Thong Giveaway.

.For those who were interested too many conflicts this week sexy undies giveaway will be next week. Again date & time TBA.

ToolMan1866
04-12-16, 14:53
Damn Tool "Man" Try to keep your personal life to yourself.
Also may I suggest paper towel, its considerably less expensive.

For those who were interested too many conflicts this week sexy undies giveaway will be next week. Again date & time TBA.Ok but changing the subject doesn't change who has the VS panties in hand but its hard telling where you have them.

ToolMan1866
04-14-16, 16:25
Ok but changing the subject doesn't change who has the VS panties in hand but its hard telling where you have them.Hugger still the place to beat VS Wednesday coming.

Joey1087
04-14-16, 21:56
Let me know when you going to do this, and I'll try to sneak out of job and meet you guys there. Short fat kid looking guy, that's me:

Noobie67
04-15-16, 06:48
VS doesn't like girls with hips and big butts. Hell they don't even like big boobs haha. Have to hunt to find a 38 D bra.First off Natalie you don't need to cover anything up. If you want something ill buy you a hat. LOL. They are not very female customer friendly there or we would take you with. Although there are a few that get prissy if you occupy all my time.

Even if a certain Indyguy makes it. We all know know he only needs about five minuets, then he is curled up in the corner in the fetal position smoking a cigarette.

Joe, it will be good to add more mongers to the group.

Tool man. All I'm saying is. I don't have them. I just hope they get washed before they are given away. I think maybe the candy man should make.

An appearance that dYing too. VS and candy. Hhhmmmmmm.

ToolMan1866
04-15-16, 07:32
VS doesn't like girls with hips and big butts. Hell they don't even like big boobs haha. Have to hunt to find a 38 D bra.Yeah but your hot with nothing on wouldn't worry to much about VS or so I've been told no retirement till I get to meet you.

IndyGuy123
04-15-16, 14:57
Even if a certain Indyguy makes it. We all know know he only needs about five minuets, then he is curled up in the corner in the fetal position smoking a cigarette.See my friend that is where you are mistaken. My wifey needs to come with you. Then there will be no issue of this because after 4 minutes, we will both be out the door. We can vicariously be there with you because there will be plenty of hip hugging (or so it appears) occurring.

Indy Guy
PS- Since she is not an entertainer there, she will be left out of the contest. Don't worry my dear, I will let you unwrap my gift!

BobUp
04-17-16, 12:01
I'm 5'8 with a curvaceous body.Curvaceous: Lusty, busty, well-rounded, curvy, health, stacked, full-figured, robust and shapely. Yeah sounds about right.

Natalie described herself as Curvaceous I'd add Voluptuousness to her description.

To the reader: if you're thinking BBW here you couldn't be more wrong.

Real women have curves; anyone who says otherwise is a damn liar!

BobUp
04-18-16, 10:35

Hip Hugger is not associated with this venture.For those that pm we're going to be giving the VS unmentionables away this Wednesday around 1 or 2 pm. ​ All are welcome kind of a mini meet & greet, beer and some T&A.

ToolMan1866
04-18-16, 20:53
For those that pm we're going to be giving the VS unmentionables away this Wednesday around 1 or 2 pm. ​ All are welcome kind of a mini meet & greet, beer and some T&A.Take pictures of winners.

BobUp
04-22-16, 21:10
Take pictures of winners.After the giveaway noobie and I were forced to get up on stage.

ToolMan1866
04-23-16, 04:46
After the giveaway noobie and I were forced to get up on stage.I'm sure that I'm blind for life now.

Noobie67
04-23-16, 07:39
After the giveaway noobie and I were forced to get up on stage.Now that's some funny shit rite there.

Member #5254
05-02-16, 22:31
I dropped in around 230, maybe 8 to 10 gals in the place. Very few customers, but the guys there were regulars and had the harem thing going on. I got some dances from a gal named Krista, shoulder length brunette, nice small B's and a soft ass, busy hands back on the private dance wall. She told me the more I spent, the further she would go. There was only one gal that was really what I was looking for, and she stayed busy with one guy the whole time I was there. No cover, free water, and the dances are reasonable. Not a bad way to spend a lazy Mon afternoon.

Heritage.

LuvGingerGirls
05-09-16, 11:34
And let you make your own assumptions.

BobUp
05-09-16, 12:47
And let you make your own assumptions.Holy Christ I hope that doesn't belong to a new dancer. If so all you hairy Bush lovers should be in heaven with all that coming out around her thong!

ToolMan1866
05-09-16, 16:20
Holy Christ I hope that doesn't belong to a new dancer. If so all you hairy Bush lovers should be in heaven with all that coming out around her thong!I think I've seen that horse at bobup's place.

MeinYou69
05-17-16, 18:57
Has anyone seen a dancer named India in HH?

Member #5231
07-11-16, 02:03
Hey. Passing through Kokomo tomorrow. Any Asians at hip huggers? Any Asian providers in Kokomo at all? Thanks.

OldTime
08-05-16, 13:04
Hey. Passing through Kokomo tomorrow. Any Asians at hip huggers? Any Asian providers in Kokomo at all? Thanks.I see I'm late but the was an Asian there yesterday. Thin, very nice chest, long hair. Over all an 8-9. I didn't get a name. She was about to go on stage when I had to leave.

OnEyedWilly8
08-06-16, 21:10
I see I'm late but the was an Asian there yesterday. Thin, very nice chest, long hair. Over all an 8-9. I didn't get a name. She was about to go on stage when I had to leave.I had a few dances with her the other day. All I can say is wow. Will be back to see her again.

DayLife
08-16-16, 09:01
So I have been reading many of the forums on this site for a week or so and decide to share what little I have to share. So I was at the HH Friday night Saturday morning, place busy but not packed. There was a new girl who was very hot, chocolate, tall, thin, small but nice chest, and just the right amount of ass. So I get some dances from her I was a little disappointed. She was not into the dance at all, a little bit of wondering on the outside of the panties that I eased into was not met with any resistance, so there is some hope. Probly won't repeat though. So with that disappointment I found old faithful short, thick, nice ass, long coal black hair, and great chest Latin hottie, Nevaeh. I think that is name she dances under still, I have only known her by her real name for over a year now so not 100% on what she dances under. She is a great tease artist if you treat her right wondering hands will not met with any resistance, got some nipple in the mouth and told to suck them and bite, damn so hot. She can be kinda rough. I thought she was going to break little Jimmy bouncing on my lap.

Will review others from time to time. I know there are at least a couple other really fun ladies in there.

DayLife
08-18-16, 00:37
I had not been to HH during the day for quit some time until Tuesday. A few of the girls I remember were still there. So I got a few dance from some girls I remembered. Tosha is an attractive, has little past shoulder length black haired, white, not thin but not thick, smallish chest with perky small nipples, FYI she is ok with rubbing them just don't pinch her nipples. Anyway I went in my perv paints (work out paints that allow easy fondling) . She went straight to playing with my stuff, great right? Well she has a nice soft way of playing with it, but the rest of her dance is totally crap. Little or no dance moves, no booty shaking, no wondering hands. So if you can get ride of your frustration before you get board then it is great, other wise pick someone else. So in conclusion she is decent if you can reach your target easily. May repeat at some point. So as I am in there and I noticed a drop dead gorgeous talk black girl who look as if she had some Latin or some other mix just by facial features. I finally get her in the back and holy cow she rocked my world. Best dancer in there by far. She dances under the name Princess. This girl has mad skills of course I just like to think she was really into me, but I don't know honestly. Nothing more than just a dance with a light touching on her part, she had me so hot after just 6 songs I had to go home rub one off TWICE I never do that! I went back the next day to repeat and it was just as hot. Also seemed to be a very sweet girl and we had a good conversation. I didn't try to hit her up for private dance outside or anything like that I just enjoyed the best lap dance ever, and was happy with that. If you looking for lap dance I don't see how you could be disappointed. If you want more than well I can't really speak to that. Will repeat as much as possible.

Tc9869
08-19-16, 18:43
Anyone had success ordering takeout at HH and mind pming details? Just wondering who I'd have the most success with etc.

Theindianaguy
08-25-16, 08:26
Does anyone know if the Hugger had any tornado damage. Looking at the reports, the tornado passed very close to their building.

NewGuy1188
08-25-16, 11:04
Does anyone know if the Hugger had any tornado damage. Looking at the reports, the tornado passed very close to their building.The tornado stayed a half mile south of markland. Hugger should be fine.

BobUp
08-25-16, 12:56
Does anyone know if the Hugger had any tornado damage. Looking at the reports, the tornado passed very close to their building.The building was not hit they did lose power and closed.

ToolMan1866
08-25-16, 19:00
The building was not hit they did lose power and closed.Well I had to drive by just to make sure this landmark was safe hewwww it was still standing.

Theindianaguy
08-26-16, 17:25
Spent some time at thee Hugger this afternoon. Good crowd and plenty of girls.

Decided to swing by Little Daddy's. It was closed from storm damage. Tarps on the roof. Undoubtably water damage inside.

By the way, if you've never been there, check it out. Girls are so so but anything goes. Playing inside the g string. Take out is available and encouraged.

Day manager is older but hot as hell.

BobUp
08-26-16, 20:59
Well I had to drive by just to make sure this landmark was safe hewwww it was still standing.So you're trying to convince us you just drove by? Knowing you it's extremely unlikely you just DROVE by. Ever.

ToolMan1866
08-26-16, 22:30
So you're trying to convince us you just drove by? Knowing you it's extremely unlikely you just DROVE by. Ever.You act like I'm addicted to the hugger well ok maybe I am but this time it was just a drive by my favorite isn't there nowb.

ToolMan1866
09-03-16, 08:14
Was at the hugger yesterday being that my favorite is no longer there l had a few dances with one of the hottest black women her name is princess did not get extras or offered take out but did total enjoy the lap dances she makes you feel like your the only one there as well stayed and chatted didn't just run off like many. Was also at big daddys littles is closed from the storm there were 4 girls working 2 white 2 black got numbers without much trouble for later if I partake l will fill in the blanks.

Tim P14
09-21-16, 08:18
Granted it was 80 degrees on a Tuesday in September, but the talent and enthusiasm was about as bad and as low as I have ever seen it. It wasn't much better a month ago. I've been a once a month guy for as long as I can remember and I think that I may have to go to every other month until it improves. Princess or anyone like Princess was not there. The one Asian girl was there but was in the corner with her grandpa for an hour. One brunette I recognized and a bunch of newer girls. Nothing over a 6 on the entertainer scale.

Noobie67
10-08-16, 09:26
Granted it was 80 degrees on a Tuesday in September, but the talent and enthusiasm was about as bad and as low as I have ever seen it. It wasn't much better a month ago. I've been a once a month guy for as long as I can remember and I think that I may have to go to every other month until it improves. Princess or anyone like Princess was not there. The one Asian girl was there but was in the corner with her grandpa for an hour. One brunette I recognized and a bunch of newer girls. Nothing over a 6 on the entertainer scale.Went for a visit yesterday and have to agree. It's been a few months since I was able to make it down there. A normal regular Corona was not there. There is one super hottie there but a fellow monger won't allow me to touch that one. There was a newer blonde young thing. Told her I wanted to take her to the back and she says I'm to busy. What? You do realize your talking to the Noobie? Haha. No I didn't say that. But it was quite the punch to the face.

Just when I thought all that travel time was lost, again a fellow monger sent her over. I hadn't seen that she was there. The lovely Akasha. She took me back to the wall and she turned the day around!

So yes they are short on day time talent but at least there are a couple there well worth the trip.

Redmann6999
11-02-16, 13:04
Been in a couple of times over the last month and had not seen my favorite day shift girl Rachel. Went in early today and asked if she was working and the bartender told me she no longer works there. Does anyone have any info on where she went if she is still working, or why she left? Feel free to PM if you do not want to share on the board. TY.

BobUp
11-02-16, 13:32
Not get fired apparently left on her own

JustAGuy3
11-29-16, 07:56
Good morning Kokomo.

I will be traveling through Kokomo in the coming days. I stopped in the Hugger en route to a Notre Dame game a few weeks back. Had a great time and find myself heading back that way. Any information on possible take out there or better options around, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Stay safe,

JAG.

DayLife
12-08-16, 19:15
HH take out in the evening is nonexistent as far as I know. I haven't tried every girl. The one that offered a full course buffet was fired for health code violations. I hear rumor that it is available on days, but I don't know that for sure. There is a little fair skinned black haired young girl that will give a over the pants rub, but wants a rather large tip. That's all the info I have I don't remember her name sorry.

JustAGuy3
12-09-16, 07:44
I will be there later this evening. I hope luck finds me. Is HH the best in town or should I try one of the Daddy locations? Any place at all where you can possibly find some companionship?

JAG.

Sintastic
12-12-16, 13:49
I will be there later this evening. I hope luck finds me. Is HH the best in town or should I try one of the Daddy locations? Any place at all where you can possibly find some companionship?

JAG.Your best bet is to get in there for dayshift. I'd say show up between four and 6 o'clock. Just before shift change. Yes, the hip hugger is the best in town.

Tmill18
01-31-17, 00:08
Was going through town a while back. I stopped in at both places. It was in the evening. The ladies at BDs 1 said for extras my best bet was in the day time. Or just go to HH.

So everyone seems to agree. HH.

Your best bet is to get in there for dayshift. I'd say show up between four and 6 o'clock. Just before shift change. Yes, the hip hugger is the best in town.

OnlyModels
03-02-17, 22:44
Friends:

I have frequented HH, recently tried BD twice.

HH: OK looking talent. Plenty of 6's, an 8 maybe. Best extra I had is a firm handshake. Always many girls working. No takeout.

BD: During day, strong 2's or 3's. Did not explore extra. Night time: one 8, one 6, rest 2 and 3. No extra with 8.

Same as others?

LapDogg
03-17-17, 02:04
Passing through town and decided to stop at HH. With most of the other clubs closed, it looks like HH is picking up the third tier dancers. There were a couple of decent ones, but most of them reminded me of Body Shop or Little Daddy's quality. Surprisingly it was crowded and probably still good in club mileage but nothing there caught my fancy. Also stopped at Big's but it was pretty much a no dancer night. A couple of 2's there but didn't seem real interested in dancing or playing music. I miss the old days of Kokomo.

ToolMan1866
03-17-17, 09:40
Passing through town and decided to stop at HH. With most of the other clubs closed, it looks like HH is picking up the third tier dancers. There were a couple of decent ones, but most of them reminded me of Body Shop or Little Daddy's quality. Surprisingly it was crowded and probably still good in club mileage but nothing there caught my fancy. Also stopped at Big's but it was pretty much a no dancer night. A couple of 2's there but didn't seem real interested in dancing or playing music. I miss the old days of Kokomo.Sure do miss the old days even on day shift it was good.

TheBlindman
04-03-17, 15:39
Sure do miss the old days even on day shift it was good.4 PM on a Monday afternoon and only 4 girls in sight. About 20 customers. Most girls 6's with one a 7. Only had one cold one and left. It used to be much better??

Inboater01
04-04-17, 08:51
4 PM on a Monday afternoon and only 4 girls in sight. About 20 customers. Most girls 6's with one a 7. Only had one cold one and left. It used to be much better??Stopped by yesterday for the first time in a while. I must agree under 10 customers and just a couple dancers. Did not even stay for a dance.

Priesty
06-07-17, 10:17
I'll be in town next week with a buddy to visit the world famous hip huger, just wondering if the locals have another recommendation for after.

Bbtna1
06-25-17, 21:23
What's the Kokomo scene like these days? It's been about a year, was wondering if Tease or any other clubs are worth a visit or if the Hip Hugger is still the way to go?

Jeebus112
06-26-17, 22:00
What's the Kokomo scene like these days? It's been about a year, was wondering if Tease or any other clubs are worth a visit or if the Hip Hugger is still the way to go?Tease and little daddy's closed. Basically hugger and big daddy's are left and my experience with big daddy's was pretty sad. Huggers ok tho.

Member #5707
06-27-17, 09:29
Stopped at the Hugger yesterday. At least 8 ladies working. A couple that caught my eye were Trinady and Jamie. Anyone have any info in either of them? And I still think Sonji has the best ass around. I only stayed for an hour as it was pretty smoky and both Trinady, Jamie and Sonji were preoccupied.

ToolMan1866
06-27-17, 14:03
Stopped at the Hugger yesterday. At least 8 ladies working. A couple that caught my eye were Trinady and Jamie. Anyone have any info in either of them? And I still think Sonji has the best ass around. I only stayed for an hour as it was pretty smoky and both Trinady, Jamie and Sonji were preoccupied.The word is after the 1st of July it will be smoke free.

BadDecisions
07-15-17, 00:30
Stopping by the hip hugger tomorrow night. Any one know how to get the most mileage? Any dancers I should watch for? And is it smoke free now?

ToolMan1866
08-06-17, 05:48
Hugger day shift was like the old days had returned 13 or 14 girls working all seemed to be out having fun have to say l like the spinners and damn all my favorites were there trinity sonji jessica Nicole it was hog heaven could of went home really broke I've been going to hugger for years. This was the most fun I've had in awhile there keep it up ladies.

BobUp
08-14-17, 19:59
Hugger day shift was like the old days had returned 13 or 14 girls working all seemed to be out having fun...I'm sure Toolman is referring to a Saturday afternoon, certainly not a weekday. Weekdays you have 5 to 6 at best by mid-afternoon, actually 4 or 5 since you have a girl is on stage.

Even a regular has a difficult time locking down a girl without a long wait, as soon as you do it's time for them to hit the stage again, very aggravating.

Hey Don; More girls bring more guys; more guys bring more money. Aggravated customers are slow to return.

TRobber22
08-15-17, 08:10
Hey Don; More girls bring more guys; more guys bring more money. Aggravated customers are slow to return.I talked to some of the girls re: schedules. I guess they are all independent contractors, but owe a certain amount of hours per month- and they get to choose those hours. So my guess, using stripper math, is that they avoid the dead times. But it may be chicken and egg on that- it's dead because no strippers, or there are no strippers because it's dead.

JMaaathew
09-04-17, 16:46
Hugger day shift was like the old days had returned 13 or 14 girls working all seemed to be out having fun have to say l like the spinners and damn all my favorites were there trinity sonji jessica Nicole it was hog heaven could of went home really broke I've been going to hugger for years. This was the most fun I've had in awhile there keep it up ladies.I was in hh last Friday, I met some new girls that I didn't see in my earlier visits. Lots of rubbing, one girl was ready for taking out, but she said that I have to wait till 3 am so I left. But, overall I had fun. Planning to visit this Friday.

Redmann6999
09-12-17, 12:08
Was in a few days ago on day shift to see Charlotte. She was on stage when I came in and she came to see me after. She told me she had three waiting in front of me, but I was kind of strapped for time. I decided to try my luck with someone else and chose Corona. Nice thick blonde. When the dance started she told me she would "touch" me if I tipped her, I asked her how much of a tip and she said it "started" at $60. I didn't have that much money on me at the time but did ask what the tip included, but she would not talk specifics. The dance after that was kind of boring compared to some of the other girls I have had there in the past. I was wondering if anyone has tipped her and found out what all was available?! Any info would be great. Thanks.

Low Down
09-13-17, 07:54
Some of us have been going to the Hip Hugger for years / decades. Who are some of your all time favorites from the past or present?

I was a big fan of the mid 2000's day shift crew.

Low Down
09-13-17, 08:30
Some of us have been going to the Hip Hugger for years / decades. Who are some of your all time favorites from the past or present?

I was a big fan of the mid 2000's day shift crew.Casey, Kat, Paris to name a few.

Redmann6999
09-13-17, 13:20
Casey, Kat, Paris to name a few.Nikki, Rachel, Jenny, and Georgia.

ToolMan1866
09-13-17, 15:33
Nikki, Rachel, Jenny, and Georgia.Damn l miss Georgia.

JtMonger
09-13-17, 20:21
Was in a few days ago on day shift to see Charlotte. She was on stage when I came in and she came to see me after. She told me she had three waiting in front of me, but I was kind of strapped for time. I decided to try my luck with someone else and chose Corona. Nice thick blonde. When the dance started she told me she would "touch" me if I tipped her, I asked her how much of a tip and she said it "started" at $60. I didn't have that much money on me at the time but did ask what the tip included, but she would not talk specifics. The dance after that was kind of boring compared to some of the other girls I have had there in the past. I was wondering if anyone has tipped her and found out what all was available?! Any info would be great. Thanks.60 $ gets you a super quick HJ. She does not allow much mutual touching but if it's a slow night it's not bad. Make sure you are ready to head home after.

Redmann6999
09-14-17, 12:39
Damn l miss Georgia.Def miss Georgia, not sure how I forgot about Delissa!! She was a lot of fun in the club as well. I still keep up with both of them and doubt they ever make it back to the club scene. What a pitty!!

Redmann6999
09-14-17, 12:50
60 $ gets you a super quick HJ. She does not allow much mutual touching but if it's a slow night it's not bad. Make sure you are ready to head home after.Thank you for the info sir, will not partake with that price for a HJ. LOL.

Low Down
09-15-17, 05:56
Def miss Georgia, not sure how I forgot about Delissa!! She was a lot of fun in the club as well. I still keep up with both of them and doubt they ever make it back to the club scene. What a pitty!!I forgot about Delissa. Kitty was my all time favorite.

Gastonian4
09-17-17, 14:29
Casey, Kat, Paris to name a few.Talk about a long time ago does anybody remember chiffon, blonde, buxom? She ended up in the playboy girls of Kokomo edition. I was fortunate enough to have fun with her out of the club once.

BoredInLafayet
09-17-17, 20:26
Been over 5 years since I've been to HH. Thinking of taking a trip over soon. Any dancers to look out for that may provide outside the club?

LapDogg
09-17-17, 23:18
Was in town a couple of weeks ago and stopped by both places mid week. BD appears to be suffering due to the smoking ban inside the clubs. They have an outside area for smoking and it seems like the girls spend too much time hanging out there. Not the greatest talent, but couldn't even get a dance due to the absence of the girls out their "smoking" (if you know what I mean). It also seemed to be ghetto night and things were getting tenses between some of the folks. I left around midnight and as I was driving down the road it looked like police were headed that way.

Stopped by HH. Much better talent. Saw a really cute spinner there and was going to go for dances, but she got dressed and left with some guy that was tipping her on stage. T. O. ?? Overall the talent was much better at the HH.

Looks like HH is still the best place in town.

Dnsmp2791
10-02-17, 20:35
Hi.

Been to the hugger thrice now, had a nice experience every single time. Russia on the chairs.

Best ones were simone, stirlene.

Let me know if you had any TOs.

Dnsmp.

TRobber22
10-27-17, 16:50
Was in a few days ago on day shift to see Charlotte. She was on stage when I came in and she came to see me after. She told me she had three waiting in front of me, but I was kind of strapped for time. I decided to try my luck with someone else and chose Corona. Nice thick blonde. When the dance started she told me she would "touch" me if I tipped her, I asked her how much of a tip and she said it "started" at $60. I didn't have that much money on me at the time but did ask what the tip included, but she would not talk specifics. The dance after that was kind of boring compared to some of the other girls I have had there in the past. I was wondering if anyone has tipped her and found out what all was available?! Any info would be great. Thanks.If you are a fan of pretty girls with huge cans. She is awesome. I will repeat. She is nice, and did allow good mutual roaming. But will say she is a bit picky- told the guy before I got dances no. Told me he smelled. So bring your axe body spray if you haven't showereed😂.

TexasBuckNut
12-01-17, 18:37

I was a big fan of the mid 2000's day shift crew.Heather L.

Member #5592
12-15-17, 17:38
Spent this afternoon at the Hugger in Kokomo. Finally hooked up with Corona. All I can say is awesome. She is not a spinner, but she is not a BBW type. She is simply a well porpotioned woman with everything in it's proper place.

Worth every $ spent. Left happier than I have been in a very long time.

I.

Marco32
01-09-18, 23:07
I went this weekend, and spend a couple of hours. Did not recognize anyone since my last visit. But anyways, I liked very much the atmosphere. There were some nice girls, I think Mia was spectacular. There was a nice young blonde with an amazing body. Sorry I forgot her name, probably Jessie? I hope to get soon back there.

Football58
02-06-18, 11:42
Stopped by HH on Saturday afternoon, got a dance from a tiny spinner, Ember / Amber maybe?. Got maybe 4/5 songs at the end she claimed it was 7. I said so way but at that time there really isn't nothing you can do. Ended up paying her 70, she admitted that she was a little drunk and that she would give me a free one next time.

Club is now non smoking and this little issue will not prevent me from visiting again.

MNick
02-20-18, 01:17
Anyone have any luck with Jaime? I met her on way through kokomo and had good time. She said more offered outside club and to come back. Haven't made trip back and wonder if just typical game for cash. I stayed under my budget and had good time with her. DFK and lot of mutual touch. Grind. Would love to know if she really would see outside for extras. Thanks.

Niknella
05-22-18, 21:19
So I was in Kokomo and visited Hip Hugger for the first time ever this weekend.

Must say, I had a great time. Seemed like a fair number of lovely ladies and one gal spent quite a bit of time with me.

She was polite and seemed to enjoy dancing to suit my style.

Really liked this place. Hope I can get back there some day soon!

Pushinlimits
06-20-18, 10:15
Stopped in the afternoon about a week ago. I got a private dance from a blonde with bolt ons. I didn't make it past 4 songs. It was a good time and very hands on.

SergeantBdsm
06-23-18, 11:26
Stopped in the afternoon about a week ago. I got a private dance from a blonde with bolt ons. I didn't make it past 4 songs. It was a good time and very hands on.What do you mean by bolt ons??

Pushinlimits
06-23-18, 18:36
What do you mean by bolt ons??Fake tits.

Boner1986
07-09-18, 14:39
For those that regularly go to the hugger, I got a question.

Is there any dancers that will be willing to do "special favors" outside the club? I wanted to try asking myelf, but I couldn't work the nerve to ask.

SergeantBdsm
07-14-18, 12:21

Is there any dancers that will be willing to do "special favors" outside the club? I wanted to try asking myelf, but I couldn't work the nerve to ask.Not that I have found yet.

Zombo
07-15-18, 19:53

Is there any dancers that will be willing to do "special favors" outside the club? I wanted to try asking myelf, but I couldn't work the nerve to ask.It's happened for me twice but it's been awhile. Your best bet is going to be showing up during day shift toward the end of the month. If you get an extra good dance it might just be a signal.

Gastonian4
07-15-18, 22:32

I was a big fan of the mid 2000's day shift crew.How many of you know that Playboy came to Kokomo and did a spread on the girls of Kokomo? The issue came out in April 1981. I knew Chiffon from the hugger very well, a big titted blonde with huge boobs. Also knew a girl whose father owned a trucking company. The issue sold out in a hurry! Still hit the hunger when I go through the area.

Zombo
07-19-18, 01:08
So there's one thing that drives me nuts about the hugger. I was there tonight and when I first got there there were literally 2 other customers and about 6 girls. It took an hour for one of them to stop by. I had plenty of cash but no one seemed to want it. I just gave up and took off after a bit. It's not like they were hanging out with anyone else either, they'd pop out of the locker room in time for their stage dance and then head back in. No idea how they earn a living.

Guild0218
07-19-18, 07:53
So there's one thing that drives me nuts about the hugger. I was there tonight and when I first got there there were literally 2 other customers and about 6 girls. It took an hour for one of them to stop by. I had plenty of cash but no one seemed to want it. I just gave up and took off after a bit. It's not like they were hanging out with anyone else either, they'd pop out of the locker room in time for their stage dance and then head back in. No idea how they earn a living.No Doubt.

Someone had some good weed back there. LOL.

EasyMoney690
08-06-18, 16:07
Any other clubs close to the hip hugger? What is the word on them?

Pushinlimits
08-12-18, 09:48
Any other clubs close to the hip hugger? What is the word on them?Not worth checking out. I have been there 2 or 3 times in the last year and the girls are not as attractive as Hugger. Not sure about mileage because I haven't found one worth getting a private dance with.

TehdRummane
10-14-18, 19:42
I found myself nearby in the afternoon Saturday and thought I'd check out HH. I saw a petite brunette with some big naturals. Said her name was Shelby. I had a few dances with her and fell in love. Anyone have info on her? PM please.

ToolMan1866
10-15-18, 16:10
I found myself nearby in the afternoon Saturday and thought I'd check out HH. I saw a petite brunette with some big naturals. Said her name was Shelby. I had a few dances with her and fell in love. Anyone have info on her? PM please.She is a sweetheart l also had dances with her sat and many other days she has a friend Jessica that is also fun but most the ladies there are.

Niknella
11-16-18, 22:16
So I found myself in Indy a week ago.

Had a free night and traveled up the road to Kokomo and visited the Hugger. My second visit there.

I must say, they were moderately busy for a Thursday night but I was fortunate in that the second gal to come by my table was exactly what I was looking for.

Beautiful and friendly. Dances were nice. Would have enjoyed spending more time with her, no sex required, she was that engaging.

Had a good evening!

SevenSixfive
12-05-18, 13:32
Spent time with Layla at HH. Absolutely gorgeous waste of time. Sits on your lap basically and it doesn't get better with more dances. Told her I tip well and suggested lightly changing it up some but did not help. Wouldn't have thought $10 dances with someone that beautiful could be worthless but it was. Good looking evening girls overall but none of the others were much better. Evening weeknights is way downhill at this place.

Pushinlimits
12-11-18, 11:58
So far she is one of the best I have found for private dances there.

SevenSixfive
01-26-19, 23:55
Anyone remember and know what happened to kelly or sonji?

DerpDeedoo
01-28-19, 04:36
Anyone remember and know what happened to kelly or sonji?Sonji moved to Florida. She gave a good HJ in the back.

Boci1
02-08-19, 22:25
I will be in Kokomo next weekend. I know what to expect from Hip Huggr. Are there any other places worth visiting? In the past.

Little Daddies was hit or miss.

Pushinlimits
02-12-19, 17:19
I will be in Kokomo next weekend. I know what to expect from Hip Huggr. Are there any other places worth visiting? In the past.

Little Daddies was hit or miss.Hugger is the best there. At least that has been my experience. Every time I go to big daddy's they have 2-3 trashy girls. It may be different in the evening hours but not during the day.

Boner1986
02-25-19, 09:29
I went in there last Friday, and they had quite a few good looking dancers working, but they all sat around.

Are they allergic to money? LOL.

There's one dancer name Athena (she has one hell of a body on her), but she doesn't ask for tips or anything, she just sits back down with whoever.

Not sure about you guys, but that kind of stuff just annoys me.

Had fun a couple weeks ago with Snow and Blaze, but both of them wasn't there this time.

TehdRummane
03-26-19, 20:06
I stopped by the hugger today around 6 p. There were a handful of girls. I ran into Corona for the first time. Wow, those jugs! A tall ebony babe named Riley sat down at my table. We talked for about 15 minutes and had a good laugh! She was very intelligent, and knew how to add in some flirting without being a stereotype. She asked me to come have a private dance. We went over to the back wall. She had very soft skin, and nice perfect ass, and gave a very great experience. I will be looking for her the next time I'm in the area.

I didn't have a chance to see Corona as I've heard she is fun, and didn't see Shelby around, who is an old favorite of mine.

Sam Bass
03-28-19, 00:25
I stopped by the hugger today around 6 p. There were a handful of girls. I ran into Corona for the first time. Wow, those jugs!

I didn't have a chance to see Corona as I've heard she is fun, and didn't see Shelby around, who is an old favorite of mine.Shelby quit or at least took a leave to reproduce.

SlipAway
03-29-19, 08:25
I went in there last Friday, and they had quite a few good looking dancers working, but they all sat around.

Are they allergic to money? LOL.

There's one dancer name Athena (she has one hell of a body on her), but she doesn't ask for tips or anything, she just sits back down with whoever.

Not sure about you guys, but that kind of stuff just annoys me.

Had fun a couple weeks ago with Snow and Blaze, but both of them wasn't there this time.Sometime around 2007 GM shipped a lot of jobs to Mexico. GM is like a ghost town now. The money is not here anymore, girls go where the money is.

That being said the quality has gone way down. I've been a frequent flyer since 1970.

IndyPete
04-06-19, 17:22
Been going to hh off and on for years. Over 16 guys and 3 girls. Come on man WTF!

Gastonian4
04-06-19, 17:27
Sometime around 2007 GM shipped a lot of jobs to Mexico. GM is like a ghost town now. The money is not here anymore, girls go where the money is.

That being said the quality has gone way down. I've been a frequent flyer since 1970.Do you remember chiffon blonde big fitted and featured in the girls of Kokomo playboy spread. I had an opportunity to do her back in the day. Hip hugger is unique with being able to feel tits for just a 10 table dance. Still stop by now and again when in the area.

IndyPete
04-06-19, 20:45
Anybody experience her otc? Please pm.

SlipAway
04-08-19, 09:38
Anybody experience her otc? Please pm.I wouldn't put any faith at all in Jamie. She is a nice enough girl, but she is all talk.

Be sure your both on the same page with the number of lap dances she performs. She likes to upcharge.

SlipAway
04-08-19, 09:40
Do you remember chiffon blonde big fitted and featured in the girls of Kokomo playboy spread. I had an opportunity to do her back in the day. Hip hugger is unique with being able to feel tits for just a 10 table dance. Still stop by now and again when in the area.Yes I remember her well. Those were the good ol days.

Etanyaca
04-19-19, 17:09
Wondering if anyone has taken the fun with Jessica to otc? Talking about the asian with the big rack.

Redmann6999
04-22-19, 00:23
Wondering if anyone has taken the fun with Jessica to otc? Talking about the asian with the big rack.Day shift? What was her offer? Did she give the digits? I could be interested!!

Bb211
04-29-19, 11:46
Do you remember chiffon blonde big fitted and featured in the girls of Kokomo playboy spread. I had an opportunity to do her back in the day. Hip hugger is unique with being able to feel tits for just a 10 table dance. Still stop by now and again when in the area.Oh yeah! Always a required pit stop on the way to Indy or coming back from Indy! Small, crowded, beautiful chicks, and great lap dances. Then to Brads East Side Indy.

Zombo
05-13-19, 17:14
Ahh the hugger. Stopped by for a bit while in the neighborhood. I know it's Monday day shift but there's probably 15 guys here and 1 girl actually doing dances the rest are just sitting around drinking. I wish I didn't need money that much!

SlipAway
05-13-19, 22:01
Ahh the hugger. Stopped by for a bit while in the neighborhood. I know it's Monday day shift but there's probably 15 guys here and 1 girl actually doing dances the rest are just sitting around drinking. I wish I didn't need money that much!It's been in steady decline since the recession and I don't think it will ever be like the good ole days.

Kokomo is struggling. How ever good times can still be had. Just don't pay the prices they are expecting.

Inndy1
05-27-19, 07:42
OTC take out has been nearly non existent for a while at HH. That is until now, there is a new girl that just started, named Venus. She is a very cute petite brunette about 100 pounds. She is looking for some regulars in that area or even Indy. She is very skilled and not a clock watcher either. She is not a cheap BP girl but a clean non user. As always YMMV but she is looking and so are a lot of you so go introduce yourself to Venus at the Hugger and have some fun as she knows how, and will never let you down and finish the job. She will be your best friend In Kokomo I promise. She is usually there Thursday- Saturday.

SlipAway
05-27-19, 08:32
OTC take out has been nearly non existent for a while at HH. That is until now, there is a new girl that just started, named Venus. She is a very cute petite brunette about 100 pounds. She is looking for some regulars in that area or even Indy. She is very skilled and not a clock watcher either. She is not a cheap BP girl but a clean non user. As always YMMV but she is looking and so are a lot of you so go introduce yourself to Venus at the Hugger and have some fun as she knows how, and will never let you down and finish the job. She will be your best friend In Kokomo I promise. She is usually there Thursday- Saturday.Day shift or night shift.

Inndy1
05-28-19, 11:18
Day shift or night shift.Night shift.

Boner1986
05-28-19, 13:35
Night shift.I'm normally off on Friday nights, so I should meet this person soon.

Redmann6999
05-28-19, 17:26
I have gotten the digits and OTC offer from Jamie on dayshift. I would love to partake but she was asking for three roses. Way too high imo for what is available in Indy for less than that. Does anyone else in here have any experience with her? Hoping to get her to give a little mouth action at the club next time I am in. If you have stories of her or any other ladies and do not want to post, feel free to DM. Thanks.

SlipAway
05-28-19, 21:42
I have gotten the digits and OTC offer from Jamie on dayshift. I would love to partake but she was asking for three roses. Way too high imo for what is available in Indy for less than that. Does anyone else in here have any experience with her? Hoping to get her to give a little mouth action at the club next time I am in. If you have stories of her or any other ladies and do not want to post, feel free to DM. Thanks.Jamie is always going to be a favorite. Had my eye on her for long time. She likes to up charge on lap dances, cute girl but keep your hand on your wallet.

Guild0218
05-31-19, 10:53
Is Holly still working at the HH?

SevenSixfive
06-13-19, 22:52
Jamie is always going to be a favorite. Had my eye on her for long time. She likes to up charge on lap dances, cute girl but keep your hand on your wallet.In her defense those dances deserve to make more than 10 a song.

SergeantBdsm
06-14-19, 19:19
Is Holly still working at the HH?Yes she does. She had surgery.

SergeantBdsm
06-14-19, 19:20
Has anyone ever got any extra from Stacia Dianna?

JamesRoberts
06-17-19, 06:23
Hey Inndy1, your inbox is full.

Night shift.

Inndy1
06-21-19, 07:25
Hey Inndy1, your inbox is full.Made room in inbox.

Redmann6999
06-24-19, 09:25
Inndy1 or inbox is full again. LOL.

Inndy1
06-26-19, 07:46
Inndy1 or inbox is full again. LOL.Made room in inbox.

Assmanoh
07-12-19, 10:48
Checking in with those of you that may have been there recently. It looks like all of the places (Indy too) have gone down hill and extras are hard to come by. But, I'm going to be in Kokomo and wanted to see if it was worth stopping in. If they are all show then I'm likely to take a pass, but if you can still have fun and finish the race in the corner, then I'll take my chances. If there are good chances to be had. Thanks in advance for any recent updates on what to expect (or not expect). Also, daytime vs night?

RomeoLust
07-12-19, 15:37
Checking in with those of you that may have been there recently. It looks like all of the places (Indy too) have gone down hill and extras are hard to come by. But, I'm going to be in Kokomo and wanted to see if it was worth stopping in. If they are all show then I'm likely to take a pass, but if you can still have fun and finish the race in the corner, then I'll take my chances. If there are good chances to be had. Thanks in advance for any recent updates on what to expect (or not expect). Also, daytime vs night?Visited on Wednesday. It was rocking. One girl (Alicia) offered extras in the club and certainly did more than what I have ever had before. Another girl (Christa) was fantastic. Probably close to the best time I have had.

Boner1986
07-13-19, 15:17
Visited on Wednesday. It was rocking. One girl (Alicia) offered extras in the club and certainly did more than what I have ever had before. Another girl (Christa) was fantastic. Probably close to the best time I have had.I bet they work on the day shift, right?

I say that cause it seems like day shift dancers can get away a little since it's not as busy.

RomeoLust
07-19-19, 17:15
I bet they work on the day shift, right?

I say that cause it seems like day shift dancers can get away a little since it's not as busy.Yes. Dayshift.

Mike9808
08-06-19, 18:14
Stopped in this afternoon. Around 10 girls, a couple of spinners, not my type but some darn good lookers. Had a few lappers with Emily (think I got that right). Definitely worth the 10 bucks per. She wore pasties and was not happy with me touching her nipples, but otherwise contact was excellent. She played with herself front and back, too dark to see much though. Says she has worked there for 13 years. No offer of extras, but maybe for regulars. Some have posted that HH is the best bang for the buck, got to agree. No privacy at all, but no one seems to care.

Prrr745
08-22-19, 21:21
At the urging of Bobup (it's all your fault!) I spent a good part of Wednesday in Hiphuggers. I'm not usually a great fan of strip clubs (what rhymes with strip off? Yes!) but Bobup persuaded me to give Hiphuggers a try. He was so keen that he promised to introduce me personally to some of his best female buddies there. So there I was, 11 am on a Wednesday morning stumbling in the dark in some anonymous building surrounded by asphalt in Kokomo. When my eyes adjusted to the gloom, there was Bobup -- and as promised some fine examples of the female gender surrounding him. Let the fun begin, I thought, and it did. This place has been reviewed by everyone it seems, over some 50 years of its life. And just about everything said about it is true. Those $10 lap dances! Still $10! And what laps! What dances! Yes, and there is lots and lots of touching going on! Those girls! All types! Yes, and this is not glossy gleaming Penthouse with super-expensive drinks and super-sleek airbrushed women. It is Kokomo. In the middle of rural Indiana. And all the better for it. The drinks are super cheap ($3 an 8 oz bud). There is no cover in the day. You can sit for hours and just watch a parade of beautiful breasts and butts pass you by. And the girls are US down to earth, and all the better for it. And quite a variety -- in age, in physique, in personality. On the good side: the place is much less of a dive than some reviews suggest. I would call it classic, clean, a bit faded, but fine. The table clothes had lots of cigarette holes and may not have been changed in 50 years but they are clean.

More than in most monger enterprises, YMMV. Many guys have come here and got very little -- depending on the time of day. Others have had the time of their life, for just a few bucks. Well, that was me. The stars aligned. I got two quite wonderful dances, which just did it for me perfectly. The two women who gave the dances were very different, as were the dances. And that seems to be the great strength of the place. The girls and the dances are not cookie cutter. And wonderful things happen out of unpredictability. So go there, be patient, take lots of dollar bills to tip the ladies, treat them all well and the chances are you will get your socks blown off (along with your rocks). Or maybe not.

Bobup no apology for borrowing your friends. Tough sledding. My accent wowed them so much they might not be interested any more in hillbilly you. Hey, I can give you lessons in how to talk like me. You might need them.

BobUp
08-26-19, 14:58
At the urging of Bobup (it's all your fault!) I spent a good part of Wednesday in Hiphuggers. I'm not usually a great fan of strip clubs (what rhymes with strip off? Yes!) but Bobup persuaded me to give Hiphuggers a try. He was so keen that he promised to introduce me personally to some of his best female buddies there. So there I was, 11 am on a Wednesday morning stumbling in the dark in some anonymous building surrounded by asphalt in Kokomo. When my eyes adjusted to the gloom, there was Bobup -- and as promised some fine examples of the female gender surrounding him. Let the fun begin, I thought, and it did. This place has been reviewed by everyone it seems, over some 50 years of its life. And just about everything said about it is true. Those $10 lap dances! Still $10! And what laps! What dances! Yes, and there is lots and lots of touching going on! Those girls! All types! Yes, and this is not glossy gleaming Penthouse with super-expensive drinks and super-sleek airbrushed women. It is Kokomo. In the middle of rural Indiana. And all the better for it. The drinks are super cheap ($3 an 8 oz bud). There is no cover in the day. You can sit for hours and just watch a parade of beautiful breasts and butts pass you by. And the girls are US down to earth, and all the better for it. And quite a variety -- in age, in physique, in personality. On the good side: the place is much less of a dive than some reviews suggest. I would call it classic, clean, a bit faded, but fine. The table clothes had lots of cigarette holes and may not have been changed in 50 years but they are clean.

More than in most monger enterprises, YMMV. Many guys have come here and got very little -- depending on the time of day. Others have had the time of their life, for just a few bucks. Well, that was me. The stars aligned. I got two quite wonderful dances, which just did it for me perfectly. The two women who gave the dances were very different, as were the dances. And that seems to be the great strength of the place. The girls and the dances are not cookie cutter. And wonderful things happen out of unpredictability. So go there, be patient, take lots of dollar bills to tip the ladies, treat them all well and the chances are you will get your socks blown off (along with your rocks). Or maybe not.

Bobup no apology for borrowing your friends. Tough sledding. My accent wowed them so much they might not be interested any more in hillbilly you. Hey, I can give you lessons in how to talk like me. You might need them.Those that know the Hugger know it's a lot like Kokomo's weather, nice one min crap the next. The place is hit and miss but on that particular day it was Fairweather all the way.

I was happy to introduce you to the girls. I know most went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Some even remarked that your Australian accent was sexy. (I still think its fake but you played well).

I was happy to see you were having a good time until you had a few too many close dances with my fav. It's probably a good thing you're headed back to Canada I would hate for your Captain Kangaroo butt to disappear deep in a Central Indiana cornfield. Just sayin.

Seriously glad you had such a great time, see you at HH next summer.

Chrome51
09-13-19, 01:08
I've been reading about HH for years and I finally checked it out for the first time, I'm not really into strip clubs typically but I think this place lives up to the hype. It's been 10 years since I've been to a strip club so my experience is limited, I'm more of an AMP guy. So this is an awkward noob question, but I did 6 consecutive songs with two different ladies, and they basically ground on my lap on me I reached completion, is that common? I've never had such aggressive (in a good way) lap dances before.

Jal Lalabad
09-13-19, 10:16
I've been reading about HH for years and I finally checked it out for the first time, I'm not really into strip clubs typically but I think this place lives up to the hype. It's been 10 years since I've been to a strip club so my experience is limited, I'm more of an AMP guy. So this is an awkward noob question, but I did 6 consecutive songs with two different ladies, and they basically ground on my lap on me I reached completion, is that common? I've never had such aggressive (in a good way) lap dances before.That's what you call a good day at HH. Walking out Looking like a glazed donut.

mwvoyeur
10-08-19, 21:30
I will be passing through Kokomo tomorrow. Planning to stop at HH in the early afternoon. Last time, I spent some time with Corona. I was wondering if there are any other dayshift dancers that offer similar service to Corona in the lap dance area? Last time I noticed others providing great grinding dances, but at my age that doesn't do it for me anymore. I would prefer more direct contact. If you would prefer PM me.

Thanks, mwv.

SlipAway
10-08-19, 22:25
I will be passing through Kokomo tomorrow. Planning to stop at HH in the early afternoon. Last time, I spent some time with Corona. I was wondering if there are any other dayshift dancers that offer similar service to Corona in the lap dance area? Last time I noticed others providing great grinding dances, but at my age that doesn't do it for me anymore. I would prefer more direct contact. If you would prefer PM me.

Thanks, mwv.None that I know of. You may get a promise for outside the club but I think it's to keep you spending.

Nothing but a good wiggle and touchy feely. Nothing that I'm aware of except Corona.

Redmann6999
10-11-19, 07:50

Thanks, mwv.How far will Corona go? Best I have gotten is a HJ, which Jamie will also provide. Hope that helps.

mwvoyeur
10-11-19, 13:50
I think that is all you will get from any that offer extras there.

How far will Corona go? Best I have gotten is a HJ, which Jamie will also provide. Hope that helps.

Illinois Guy 7
11-19-19, 20:10
I stopped in on Saturday during the early part of the afternoon. Jessy is a Filipina with a supermodel body. The place never changes, but maybe they got new tablecloths since they stopped cigarette smoking a long while back. No cover that early. I walked in and Jessy was finishing her 3-dance set, then made her rounds and a couple guys took her back to the corner for the $10 dances. I took a short tour back there with Kaska who was very nice, but I really wanted to see Jessy. I hadn't been in there in 2 years. I waited until Jessy went on stage again because I needed a nice long time of 10 songs or so with her.

Jessy doesn't do any "extras" but her grinding and allowed touching is simulated sex that is better than much actual sex. I stole as much titty face as I could, and easily could have left happy if I wanted to from her grinding.

I hope that report helps. She's to die for, there daytimes on Thurs, Fri, Sat. No extras. Still awesome.

Zombo
11-29-19, 19:34
I think that is all you will get from any that offer extras there.I got a bbbjwcim there about a year ago but I haven't seen the same girl back since.

TexasBuckNut
12-10-19, 02:03
Anyone know where Heather L is who used to dance at the Hugger? Girl is in my dreams every night. Had some of my greatest dreams with her and I want to find her. If I recall she was from the Huntington area. I imagine she's still dancing somewhere. If you can help me find her, I'll owe you forever. Thanks. -TBN.

LikesToPlay74
01-02-20, 07:53
Those that know the Hugger know it's a lot like Kokomo's weather, nice one min crap the next. The place is hit and miss but on that particular day it was Fairweather all the way.

I was happy to introduce you to the girls. I know most went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Some even remarked that your Australian accent was sexy. (I still think its fake but you played well).

I was happy to see you were having a good time until you had a few too many close dances with my fav. It's probably a good thing you're headed back to Canada I would hate for your Captain Kangaroo butt to disappear deep in a Central Indiana cornfield. Just sayin.

Seriously glad you had such a great time, see you at HH next summer.It's been like 11 years since I've been to the hugger but it doesn't sound like it's changed! Used to go there about once a month when I had work in Kokomo. Variety of girls that were amazing for most part and drinks were reasonably priced. I actually did get take out one night there but I would say that is uncommon. Took me several visits and a lot of asking. May need to make the trip down and meet up with BobUp too someday and get a referral or two myself! Ha! I have to tell you, being from Fort Wayne, you guys should really appreciate the HH. Fort Wayne clubs don't hold a candle to it from my experience.

SlipAway
01-03-20, 20:32
I had good conversation with Jamie. She's back.

ChasinTail
01-11-20, 11:37
I had good conversation with Jamie. She's back.Is this an Asian girl? I stop in my travels and seen her twice then kinda disappeared for me can't remember her name. Thanks.

SlipAway
01-11-20, 12:30
Is this an Asian girl? I stop in my travels and seen her twice then kinda disappeared for me can't remember her name. Thanks.The Asian girl is Jessie. She is a sweetheart.

Jessie and Jamie both work Daytime.

Pushinlimits
01-19-20, 15:01
I've been to the Hugger during the day on Wednesdays twice in the last month or so. By far has to be the worst day to visit this place. No girls above a 5 and none of them come up to you.

Sam Bass
01-22-20, 15:21
Check your Pm's time-sensitive.

I've been to the Hugger during the day on Wednesdays twice in the last month or so. By far has to be the worst day to visit this place. No girls above a 5 and none of them come up to you.

Redmann6999
01-22-20, 23:10
Check your Pm's time-sensitive.I would love info as well!! LOL.

Cali1987
01-28-20, 00:40
Can someone share the info with me as well please?

SteveH10
01-28-20, 12:39
Me too please, I'm interested in that info as well.

Sam Bass
01-28-20, 17:06
Guys, if all of this "PM me too thing" is a result of me posting to Pushinlimits relax. I was telling him about a of a special event that was happening last Thursday and that I would introduce him to some of the girls, nothing more. I pretty much don't talk about specific girls or what they my or may not do.

But here is a little something for your newbies, if you ask something in a PM or open board, receive an answer it's only polite to respond at least a thank you or you'll probably never get help from that individual again. Just saying.

Check your Pm's time-sensitive.

SteveH10
01-29-20, 11:53
Guys, if all of this "PM me too thing" is a result of me posting to Pushinlimits relax. I was telling him about a of a special event that was happening last Thursday and that I would introduce him to some of the girls, nothing more. I pretty much don't talk about specific girls or what they my or may not do.

But here is a little something for your newbies, if you ask something in a PM or open board, receive an answer it's only polite to respond at least a thank you or you'll probably never get help from that individual again. Just saying.Thank you Sam, I appreciate your time replying back. I haven't had the chance to go here quite yet, but sounds like mornings are actually better?

Cali1987
01-29-20, 17:29

But here is a little something for your newbies, if you ask something in a PM or open board, receive an answer it's only polite to respond at least a thank you or you'll probably never get help from that individual again. Just saying.Thanks for clearing that up and letting us know. I'm new to Kokomo also. Just trying to find some good places to find some fun and entertainment. I appreciate the info on here though.

Gastonian4
02-01-20, 00:45
Yep I'm an oldie grew up south of Kokomo and used to visit the hugger all the time by myself and with a group of accountants LOL. How exciting eh. Does anyone remember the playboy girls of Kokomo? A girl who danced there named chiffon was a big titted blonde who was in the playboy spread. I used to fuck the shit out of her back in those days. Good memories. Also used to party with another girl in the spread her dad owned a construction company she was a brunette beauty. Damn that was a long time ago!

Moelexx
02-01-20, 11:56
Yep I'm an oldie grew up south of Kokomo and used to visit the hugger all the time by myself and with a group of accountants LOL. How exciting eh. Does anyone remember the playboy girls of Kokomo? A girl who danced there named chiffon was a big titted blonde who was in the playboy spread. I used to fuck the shit out of her back in those days. Good memories. Also used to party with another girl in the spread her dad owned a construction company she was a brunette beauty. Damn that was a long time ago!I was just finishing up my tech school in Mississippi when that issue came out, right after I got my orders to Grissom AFB. Unfortunately I was very naive back then. Missed out on a lot of fun.

Cali1987
02-01-20, 17:28
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/serious-inquiries-only/26141520

This gorgeous woman and her friend are going to be at hip huggers tonight! Enjoy! I just saw her. Read my encounter and pm me if you need more details. Just thought I'd share the fun. Kokomo don't get much action. 100% sure you can score after hours with this one.

Pushinlimits
02-19-20, 21:33

But here is a little something for your newbies, if you ask something in a PM or open board, receive an answer it's only polite to respond at least a thank you or you'll probably never get help from that individual again. Just saying.Since you didn't respond to my pm I'll post here. I didn't log in often so I didn't get your pm in time. I wasn't really asking for any advice (although it is appreciated) as I have had plenty of good times at HH, just not on Wednesday's.

Sam Bass
02-21-20, 12:07
Since you didn't respond to my pm.Yeah sorry. Check your PM's again.

Guest70
02-23-20, 20:36
Went Saturday night had a good time with Bella lots of touching smelled great good body. I want to get extra down there sometime but I'll try dayshift perhaps when less busy. Another girl auburn red hair with glasses had a dance with forgot her name said she was from indy.

Cook72
02-26-20, 15:12
Yep I'm an oldie grew up south of Kokomo and used to visit the hugger all the time by myself and with a group of accountants LOL. How exciting eh. Does anyone remember the playboy girls of Kokomo? A girl who danced there named chiffon was a big titted blonde who was in the playboy spread. I used to fuck the shit out of her back in those days. Good memories. Also used to party with another girl in the spread her dad owned a construction company she was a brunette beauty. Damn that was a long time ago!I was out of Kokomo by 81 but my oldest club memory is where I cut my club teeth, the Dolphin club 1975. Nothing special but pretty laid back. Damn that's a long time ago.

SevenSixfive
03-03-20, 23:44
If anyone remembers Georgia (short thin with large naturals) from hip hugger several years ago or sonjay from hip hugger and can pm me? Thank you.

Low Down
03-04-20, 08:16
If anyone remembers Georgia (short thin with large naturals) from hip hugger several years ago or sonjay from hip hugger and can pm me? Thank you.I remember them both vividly. Your inbox is full.

SevenSixfive
03-04-20, 09:01
I remember them both vividly. Your inbox is full.I just cleared out room in my inbox. Hope to hear from you!

bbone
04-11-20, 21:50
Looking for the black hair older MILF that worked at hip huggers. She was a little flabby but to quote her, "she lived hard dicks and jack daniels". I think she lives in Indy. Would love to take her out for a night of fun.

Niknella
05-03-20, 00:03
I might be in the area in a few weeks and enjoyed my time at HH last time I was in town.

Any word on when they'll be back open for business?

Cook72
05-03-20, 10:30
I might be in the area in a few weeks and enjoyed my time at HH last time I was in town.

Any word on when they'll be back open for business?Governor's reopening stage 2 order says restaurants can open limited dining May 11th but specifically says clubs, night clubs and gyms to remain closed. Per his order, if all goes well stage 3 starts May 24th what I read did not mention clubs but does say gyms can open. Reading between the lines I would say this means clubs may be allowed to reopen on May 24th as well.

Hoosier Native
05-03-20, 10:45
Governor's reopening stage 2 order says restaurants can open limited dining May 11th but specifically says clubs, night clubs and gyms to remain closed. Per his order, if all goes well stage 3 starts May 24th what I read did not mention clubs but does say gyms can open. Reading between the lines I would say this means clubs may be allowed to reopen on May 24th as well.Clubs and bar scenes were part of Phase 4 (June 13th), and then at 50% with "social distancing guidelines". Private dances at 6 ft would kind of suck.

Niknella
05-03-20, 19:54
If you think to post any news you may hear in the future that too would be appreciated.

Stay safe,

Nik.

Zombo
06-11-20, 00:09
Does anyone know if the hugger is reopening this weekend?

Sam Bass
06-11-20, 11:01
Does anyone know if the hugger is reopening this weekend?Talked with an employee Thursday said as of now they plan on opening on the 4th they want to see how other clubs are coping with the new regulations. Hopefully they decide to open earlier.

Any word on Big Daddy'?

Jeebus112
07-03-20, 17:12
Did they ever decide to open or are they still tomorrow?

Zombo
07-03-20, 21:04
Did they ever decide to open or are they still tomorrow?Might not be tomorrow either with the move to 4. 5 instead of 5.

Sam Bass
07-03-20, 22:54
Did they ever decide to open or are they still tomorrow?Zombo is correct. Unfortunately not opening on the 2nd. No date set yet with this 4. 5 thing.

Boner1986
07-04-20, 05:46
Talked with an employee Thursday said as of now they plan on opening on the 4th they want to see how other clubs are coping with the new regulations. Hopefully they decide to open earlier.

Any word on Big Daddy'?One of the dancers told me that Big's will reopen on July 17th.

Sam Bass
07-04-20, 08:05
One of the dancers told me that Big's will reopen on July 17th.Thanks for the info.

Redmann6999
07-05-20, 05:25
With all of this going on, does anyone know of any ladies giving dances outside of the club? I would definitely be interested!!

Davang7
07-13-20, 22:33
Thanks for the info.Drove by the club today and the sign on the door says they will open 7/18 assuming the Governor doesn't put us on level 4. 75 and keep things closed.

Sam Bass
07-14-20, 09:46
With a 13% rise of new cases of covid in Howard County in the last 15 days moving forward is questionable. Guess we'll know more on that after the gov's press conference tomorrow.

A lot of questions; can clubs survive financially if they remain closed much longer?

What kind of changes will be in place when they do open? Will it still be fun with safety measures in place, safe for the workers and custys? With that in mind will there be enough business to stay open and the dancers & clubs to make money?

If people would have followed simple guidelines the spread could have been kept in check until a vaccine came available.

Drove by the club today and the sign on the door says they will open 7/18 assuming the Governor doesn't put us on level 4. 75 and keep things closed.

RubbaDub
07-18-20, 14:33
Anyone been by the hugger to see if it is open now? I know today was supposed to be the day, but the governor extended 4. 5.

Sam Bass
07-19-20, 00:00
Anyone been by the hugger to see if it is open now? I know today was supposed to be the day, but the governor extended 4. 5.Nope they haven't opened.

I Don't fully understand but the problem appears (as I understand it) to be two fold; 1 is Howard Co.

And 2 the hugger needs to serve food in order to open. It doesn't have a kitchen so being just a bar can't open yet.

Boner1986
07-19-20, 00:13
Anyone been by the hugger to see if it is open now? I know today was supposed to be the day, but the governor extended 4. 5.There's a sign on their door saying that it'd reopen on August 1st.

Sam Bass
07-30-20, 22:50
It's open as of now how long probably depends on how cautious everyone is.

SlipAway
08-02-20, 18:54
It's open as of now how long probably depends on how cautious everyone is.I stoped in about 5 Sat. Afternoon. They had the worst line-up I had seen in years.

It was painful just to finish my beer. I'm sure things will get back in the swing of things in a week or so.

SlipAway
08-03-20, 19:20
Made the return trip to the hugger. I know last time was brutal.

Completely different report this time. Very enjoyable time, a lot of regulars.

Still low volume but today very enjoyable. Violet, Charlotte and Daphne, what more could ask for.

Sam Bass
08-03-20, 22:48
I was in also today and IMHO the A-Team was on. I had a fun visit as well as helping the economy a great deal.

Still low volume but today very enjoyable. Violet, Charlotte and Daphne, what more could ask for.

SteveH10
08-04-20, 22:05
I was in also today and IMHO the A-Team was on. I had a fun visit as well as helping the economy a great deal.Thanks for the news on this! Since you have been there twice already, have you seen any covid19 related restrictions? Any masks, reduction of tables, are they giving private dances, etc?

Bccj4
08-04-20, 22:17
So is it business as usual at the Hugger? Same dances as before? Tipping at the stage? Girls sitting on your lap at the table?

I was in also today and IMHO the A-Team was on. I had a fun visit as well as helping the economy a great deal.

Sam Bass
08-04-20, 23:52
So is it business as usual at the Hugger? Same dances as before? Tipping at the stage? Girls sitting on your lap at the table?Pretty much everything the same. They're trying to keep distance with every other table out of service masks are worn on the wall and pretty much the same dancer lineups.

SlipAway
08-05-20, 08:04
So is it business as usual at the Hugger? Same dances as before? Tipping at the stage? Girls sitting on your lap at the table?Yes sir that is correct. Business as usual.

Zombo
08-05-20, 22:36
Pretty much everything the same. They're trying to keep distance with every other table out of service masks are worn on the wall and pretty much the same dancer lineups.Wait so they're wearing masks while giving a dance? That's crazy but maybe it will put a damper on the ones who talk way too much!

LeeWill
08-06-20, 13:21
Has anyone had any luck with take out for the Hugger lately? (Asking for a friend LOL) Thanks.

SlipAway
08-06-20, 14:29
Has anyone had any luck with take out for the Hugger lately? (Asking for a friend LOL) Thanks.None that I'm aware of. It's mostly grab ass and occasional dick tug.

That being said the Hugger is still a great time. Violet is my favorite, great person to talk to and she's easy on the eyes.

There are usually 4 to 5 good ones to choose from.

Sam Bass
08-06-20, 23:30
Wait so they're wearing masks while giving a dance? That's crazy but maybe it will put a damper on the ones who talk way too much!Zombo you're asking alot from a simple face mask. Talk to the bartender they will be happy to rent you one of these.

TexasBuckNut
08-07-20, 09:38
Curious if this is the day shift or night shift? Thanks in advance.

SlipAway
08-07-20, 12:42
Curious if this is the day shift or night shift? Thanks in advance.Day time, weekdays.

Sam Bass
08-10-20, 09:50
Until this virus subsides some.

Two of my three visits since reopening have been an absolute blast. I've chatted with most, had dances with seven different girls and enjoyed multiple dances with my faves.

I was fully aware of the dangers close gatherings a bar and especially a SC presents. When they first opened they were taking reasonable precautions after a few days all that has totally disappeared.

With the number of people from all walks of life making contacts the math says the odds are good the virus will invade the Hugger.

With months of no to limited income I get why the girls must work.

But IMO the owner by not enforcing basic precautions is putting everyone's health and income in danger.

Hell, day customers are mostly 50 and older! I would hate to see the Hip Hugger shut down again.

Now I'm not spending my days scared and hibernating, I'm still out there chasing T&A where I can find it but can't justify the extra risk taking that shit home to family and friends.

I look at it this way, how many times can a squirrel run across the street until it's splattered.

ToolMan1866
08-11-20, 09:17
Until this virus subsides some.

Two of my three visits since reopening have been an absolute blast. I've chatted with most, had dances with seven different girls and enjoyed multiple dances with my faves.

I was fully aware of the dangers close gatherings a bar and especially a SC presents. When they first opened they were taking reasonable precautions after a few days all that has totally disappeared.

With the number of people from all walks of life making contacts the math says the odds are good the virus will invade the Hugger.

With months of no to limited income I get why the girls must work.

But IMO the owner by not enforcing basic precautions is putting everyone's health and income in danger.

Hell, day customers are mostly 50 and older! I would hate to see the Hip Hugger shut down again.

Now I'm not spending my days scared and hibernating, I'm still out there chasing T&A where I can find it but can't justify the extra risk taking that shit home to family and friends.

I look at it this way, how many times can a squirrel run across the street until it's splattered.I can not agree more with you I even had one of the girls say we just need to all get it and have it over with I told her 3/4 of your business on day shift is guys like us 60's group kill us off and see how things go just got a laugh guess she won't see another one of my doars.

LivingMyBst55
08-11-20, 19:51
Made a trip with a friend to the hugger this past Saturday. There were what I would consider a fair amount of dancers there. (Nothing like the old days when they would have 30-40 girls dancing on a Saturday night.) You had no problem finding a girl willing to dance. Most were easy on the eyes. Only real disappointment was Neds Corner pub was closed and I wanted a steak sandwich.

Bbtna1
09-03-20, 13:22
Is it back to business as usually at the Hip Hugger? Thinking about making the trip there if it's still hands on like the old days.

Sam Bass
09-07-20, 19:50
With Indy clubs opening this week the Hugger may want to up their game.

In twice last Friday 1 pm, 14 customers only 4 dancers. Actually 3 with one being on stage. Of the three one sits by herself by the pool table unless she has a "quick" LOL customer.

Of course all the girls give priority to their regulars (understandable that's reliable income).

I left and returned again after 4:00 they had picked up 1 additional girl for total of 5. Of course one spent more time in the dressing room the other still sitting in the area of the pool table.

They can't make the girls work so either give them an incentive to come in, or require a minimum amount of hrs a week they must work. Or actively seek new girls.

Management Wake Up: you can't make money from alcohol sales if there's no reason for guys to hang out!