PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ziggy1
06-08-15, 08:55
I pass through Kokomo about once a month and have always wondered if there any massage places. Anyone have any intel or is it completely dry? Thanks.

Loboc21
08-31-15, 15:34
Anyone been to the new massage parlor on 31. Shares the same parking lot as the Hampton.

Redmann6999
09-02-15, 14:36
Anyone been to the new massage parlor on 31. Shares the same parking lot as the Hampton.I am guessing it is all legit, just like the one by Walmart. Would like to know otherwise if that is the case. The prices were quite high when I drive by and seen prices on window.

Morgan6016
10-09-15, 14:08
Anyone been to the new massage parlor on 31. Shares the same parking lot as the Hampton.Was driving through Kokomo and had some time, so I stopped in. They were not busy and took me right in. Mamasan was very nice, young girl petite and very cute. Underwear required, no roaming whatsoever, not even close. OK massage. I doubt I would go back. The cute girl just wasnt strong enough to massage and after about a half hour it got a little tedious to be massaging my shoulders and upper back only.

Member #5254
05-02-16, 22:24
Biz took me to Kokomo, so besides getting a few dances at HH, I drove past and noticed the massage parlor on 31, south of the malls, north of the Outback. I entered and two decent looking Chinese gals greeted me with smiles. I chose the 60 Mon. For $55. Now I knew going in that I had read on here that there were no extras, and I resigned myself to that fact before I entered. Alice was my attendant, thick gal, not fat, long hair in a ponytail, sweet attitude. She told me to get naked and lie down, so I did, without the towel. She entered and covered me, used the towel as a buffer to start the massage, then laid it across my legs, below my ass, and did a nice job on my back, ass, and shoulders. She kept the towel tucked between my legs as she worked on my legs, and never ventured into the "no zone" but she knew I wanted her too, and I adjusted the towel so as little as possible was covered, and coaxed her to get in as far as she could. She complied, same when I flipped over. I made it a point to touch her calf, which she didn't seem to mind, but politely removed my hands from her ass when I placed them there. The massage was totally legit, and I was a bit disappointed because it had been a long long time since I had gotten no where on a visit. Now. Frankly. I think time and visits would yield different results, but I also think it would not happen quickly. Perhaps some local hobbyist have invested some time here and could confirm my suspicions, but if I lived in that neck of the woods, I would make it a point to find out. I don't however, believe anyone would ever be able to just walk in on a first or second visit and leave happy.

Heritage.

Tom70
05-11-16, 22:48
Going to be passing through your fine town this weekend, and hoping to find a great MP with young American ladies, preferably who like to provide a happy departure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. PM me the good spots!

Thanks.

NotSoBig
07-28-16, 17:44
Any update on on the massage place on 31 or the one by Walmart will be in town in a few days was looking to see if I could get something going in Kokomo.

OnlyForMe99
11-14-16, 13:00
Has anyone visited this place and have info to share? I will be visiting the area next weekend and was curious. PM is fine. Thanks!

http://kokomo.craigslist.org/thp/5872937653.html

NextPhase2000
11-14-16, 18:27
Has anyone visited this place and have info to share? I will be visiting the area next weekend and was curious. PM is fine. Thanks!

http://kokomo.craigslist.org/thp/5872937653.htmlIt's been a cpl months but I found the same as the prior posters have on this place decent massage at best and totally legit. Please do let me know if things have um. Changed? Good luck!

Oh and same for the one downtown on the square. Was there just a few days ago.

BeachBum15
11-08-17, 09:30
Back K-town for a few days and noticed no recent updates. Thought I'd check out why&S to see if anything has changed. Two girls perhaps 30 ish. Rub Good rubdown with cover in the beginning. Once she moved to the legs the towel came off completely and my expectations went up. Sadly there was only light teasing but she was careful not to stray into happy land. Same on the flip with only the boys covered. Made my desires clear but she only smiled and shook her head no. All in all the setup has promises for someone who can gain some trust but for a guy just passing through it was no joy.

Big Bob69
06-16-18, 09:36
Been to why&s twice now and completely above board. Nice massage both times but no roaming or teasing. Working out of state In kokomo is there anywhere to get a "good" massage?

VicRattlehead
06-18-18, 00:07
Why&S is still a legit place and as far as I know the place by Wallyworld is too (or at least the last time I was in there a year ago, before the store front remodel). Kokomo really needs something to offer a little more to keep us happy.

MiscGuy
08-21-19, 10:45
I have now been to why&S 3 times. Nice massage all 3 times, but nothing extra. The second time. Almost though! After the flip, I started playing with and stroking and she liked it. I asked her to continue, and she said no. Her boss would kill her. Then she oiled jr, and my hand so I could continue. Then she watched, and shook her head and said. "gawwwwwd", in a way that appeared that she wanted to play. She did not, though. I had high hopes for my next visit, but was told she was not there anymore. This visit. Strictly legit. Where is this other place in Kokomo that has been mentioned?

Cjm3535
05-16-20, 13:53
Does anyone in Kokomo know where I can get a NURU massage?

MiscGuy
07-02-21, 17:25
I finally got a massage and a HE in the City of Firsts! I don't think it is normally offered or available, but this one time. It happened. Good massage from a very strong Asian woman. Good tease. On three flip, I asked for FS, and then BJ, but I was told "too dangerous". But was able to get agreement for the happiness after she asked how much I would tip. She agonized about it for a few, then gave in. The whole visit was odd in several ways. She was not super attractive, but was nice enough. English was tough to understand, but I understood some of the conversations. LOL. The ending itself was ok, but she made a face face the whole time, like she was not pleased. LOL. When the massage continued, she worked on the feet, and it really hurt! I told her it hurt. And she agreed. And kept hurting me. LOL. Very strange. I may try again soon, just to see if it was a 1 time thing. Stay safe out there. I am not sure about sharing the location just yet. She asked me not to, but I couldn't help sharing the result, since it has been strike outs all over town till this time.

Rls0179
11-09-21, 12:33
I was on Maps looking for something and noticed there was a massage place on 31 just north of 28. I am assuming it is a legit place but had never seen it before. Anyone have info?

BeansFrank
01-03-22, 19:17
https://kokomo.craigslist.org/res/d/miss-massage-seeking-work/7427280805.html

HutchyMan
02-11-22, 06:13
Has anyone tried this place out? I just seen it listed online and it has all the makings of a he joint.

Inc007
03-24-22, 08:17
Has anyone tried this place out? I just seen it listed online and it has all the makings of a he joint.Meh. Below Standard.

Redmann6999
03-24-22, 22:47
Meh. Below Standard.HE is avaliable, at least it was the one time I was there. Not an attractive lady really and nothing else avaliable. She kept saying young girl make you come back, but I had walked in twice before that trip and it was the older lady working and I didn't stay. If someone knows of a young cute girl that works there I would try back.

BeansFrank
05-09-22, 15:37
https://kokomo.craigslist.org/res/d/massuese-seeking-work/7481352685.html anybody try her services?

LtDansLegs8240
06-10-22, 23:48
Trying to see if anyone knows of a AMP in Kokomo with he on the menu? Can't seem to find any info other that old posts here.

Inc007
08-23-22, 20:47
Is the Oriental Massage inside the mall any good?

Mhc Now
03-13-23, 15:03
I just saw a place on S Lafountain St advertise on STG. Has anyone been there? Kokomo is closer to me than indy but never seen anyone here that has gotten good reviews.

LtDansLegs8240
03-14-23, 14:09
I just saw a place on S Lafountain St advertise on STG. Has anyone been there? Kokomo is closer to me than indy but never seen anyone here that has gotten good reviews.I saw that listed on STG too. I was in Kokomo this morning and was going to drive by there to see if it looked like anything had moved into that building but I forgot on my way out of town. I will be in Kokomo later this week but I'm not sure if I'll have time to stop and check it out.

LtDansLegs8240
03-14-23, 14:43
I just saw a place on S Lafountain St advertise on STG. Has anyone been there? Kokomo is closer to me than indy but never seen anyone here that has gotten good reviews.I saw that post on STG. Was going to stop by while I was in Kokomo this morning but forgot to go that way on my way out of town. I'm familiar with where that address is and was going to see if it looked like something moved in there. I will be in Kokomo later this week and maybe I'll have some time to TOFTT or see if it even exists.

Moelexx
03-16-23, 00:08
I saw that post on STG. Was going to stop by while I was in Kokomo this morning but forgot to go that way on my way out of town. I'm familiar with where that address is and was going to see if it looked like something moved in there. I will be in Kokomo later this week and maybe I'll have some time to TOFTT or see if it even exists.I drove by this afternoon. Sign on the side of the building and an open sign in the window. Not enough time to stop today but I'm hoping to soon.

Boner1986
03-18-23, 01:20
I just saw a place on S Lafountain St advertise on STG. Has anyone been there? Kokomo is closer to me than indy but never seen anyone here that has gotten good reviews.Made a visit there the other day. Was greeted by a cute asian woman.

Got a good regular massage then asked me how I wanted to finish it. Asked for a happy ending, and she happily obliged. She proceeded to finish with CBJ.

Her english is not the greatest, but she was nice. Average looking gal with cute face and b cups.

To get a happy ending, you got to give her a 100 tip.

Had a decent time there. May repeat, when I need a massage again.

Lunchbox Hero
04-01-23, 05:54
Went to place on LaFontain because of STG ad. Was greeted by Helen (very pretty Asain lady, 30-40 yrs old), took me to room and collected. 70 house fee for an hour. Massage was excellent, she can apply great pressure when requested, teasing started right away and continued throughout massage. On flip, full menu was offered. I specified CBJ, she nodded and asked for tip. I got up and gave her $. 00, she smiled and got ready as I laid back down. Large C small D naturals brought out. Build-up and technique was excellent, got me to finish line in short order. Finished with foot massage and head and hand massage. Got full hour. She is very sweet and her English is above average, plan on repeating for sure.

Redmann6999
04-01-23, 13:47
Went to place on LaFontain because of STG ad. Was greeted by Helen (very pretty Asain lady, 30-40 yrs old), took me to room and collected. 70 house fee for an hour. Massage was excellent, she can apply great pressure when requested, teasing started right away and continued throughout massage. On flip, full menu was offered. I specified CBJ, she nodded and asked for tip. I got up and gave her $. 00, she smiled and got ready as I laid back down. Large C small D naturals brought out. Build-up and technique was excellent, got me to finish line in short order. Finished with foot massage and head and hand massage. Got full hour. She is very sweet and her English is above average, plan on repeating for sure.Did she say how much for FS? I wonder how long this lasts before Kokomo shuts this down. I remember the lingerie shop didn't last long!

Lunchbox Hero
04-02-23, 05:27
Did she say how much for FS? I wonder how long this lasts before Kokomo shuts this down. I remember the lingerie shop didn't last long!She did not say dollar amounts. She asked what I wanted by pointing to her mouth and making hip thrusts, I answered mouth, she asked if I would give her the money now, I got up and retrieved 100, handed it to her, she smiled and off to the races we went. I assumed standard pricing and it seemed to make her happy. I would assume 120-140 for FS but can't confirm for sure. BJ was covered, I didn't request uncovered so I don't know if that is available for y'all that might want it that way.

Moelexx
04-02-23, 15:13
She did not say dollar amounts. She asked what I wanted by pointing to her mouth and making hip thrusts, I answered mouth, she asked if I would give her the money now, I got up and retrieved 100, handed it to her, she smiled and off to the races we went. I assumed standard pricing and it seemed to make her happy. I would assume 120-140 for FS but can't confirm for sure. BJ was covered, I didn't request uncovered so I don't know if that is available for y'all that might want it that way.I visited over a week ago. Saw Joy, very similar experience. No amount was quoted. She asked what I would tip. I offered a 150 tip and she agreed to FS. All was covered.

Djb91
04-03-23, 11:24
I visited over a week ago. Saw Joy, very similar experience. No amount was quoted. She asked what I would tip. I offered a 150 tip and she agreed to FS. All was covered.Do you know if she is the Joy that was working at Royal in Lafayette? I didn't see her in there on my last visit and was wondering if she was still around.

Moelexx
04-04-23, 00:07
Do you know if she is the Joy that was working at Royal in Lafayette? I didn't see her in there on my last visit and was wondering if she was still around.I haven't been to Royal in Lafayette. Sorry I don't have an answer for you, we never got around to chitchat about anything.

Djb91
04-06-23, 09:09
I haven't been to Royal in Lafayette. Sorry I don't have an answer for you, we never got around to chitchat about anything.No problem I was just curious. Do you know if she had any tattoos by chance?

Moelexx
04-09-23, 09:51
No problem I was just curious. Do you know if she had any tattoos by chance?Unfortunately I can't remember any tattoos. I went back and got Kiki, young and petite. She asked me if I had been there before and who took care of me. When I told her Joy she just nodded. My experience was the same as I last reported.

OldManBuckeye
04-18-23, 11:19
I visited over a week ago. Saw Joy, very similar experience. No amount was quoted. She asked what I would tip. I offered a 150 tip and she agreed to FS. All was covered.Seems like she wants the customer to over pay, and make it your idea. Offer lower and go up from there.

Redmann6999
05-19-23, 10:41
Has anyone done the 90 minute visit? I was curious if two cups were allowed if so. Per hour and tip prices seem a little high, but might do it for two cups. Who there is the cutest and who has the best body? Any help making a decision would be great. Feel free to PM. Ty.

Redmann6999
06-14-23, 15:01
Took the plunge and did a half hour visit. I got Linda. I asked if other girls were available and she acted like she didn't understand me. She was cute and petite, so I went for it. Lackluster massage to say the least. On the flip she wanted 60 for HE, 100 for top off HE. Settled for $50 and top on (I almost just left). Left happy but actually disappointed. If the massage is going to be that bad, I can get better HE service and mutual touching at the hugger for that $100. Interested if it might be different with Helen, Kiki or Joy. But not sure I will repeat. If anyone has suggestions or want to offer their experience, my inbox is open.

Paul1984
08-02-23, 23:53
Does the place next to the Thai restaurant offer any additional services?

AvgJoe08
10-25-23, 18:53
Had an opportunity to hit the place near Lowes this morning. Very convenient that they routinely open early. Based on previous reports, I was hoping for FS but wasn't sure what to expect since there hasn't been anything recent. Walked in and greeted by a petite cute little thing wearing a tiny pink dress as she was drying her hair. Paid the. 5 for hhr. When she came back she asked how I liked it- hard. She actually gave a pretty decent massage. She took a break in the middle to blow dry her hair in the next room. Comes back and finishes the massage portion. Hot towel cleanup and on the flip asked what I wanted. Had $. 4 wrapped around a cover and her clothes came off. Nice A's and decent body. She actually climbed on top of me and started kinda writhing around while kissing my chest and moaning. Jesus Christ. She pulls out some Saran Wrap and starts sucking on the boys while at the same time pulling on the cover. I don't care much for CBJ but goddamn she could suck peanut butter through a straw. Had her get on for cg and away we went. Unfortunately I didn't last long as she has that vise grip. Great time imo. Said her name was Nana, sounds like Nah Nah. She asked me half into the massage if I had been there before so I lied and said yes. Told her I saw Joy last time. I did see Joy recently at Royal in Lafayette and she was a damn good time too.

Aj8.

OldScavenger
10-31-23, 09:19
Yes, there is a new AMP on SR28/ Walnut St in Frankfort, west of the center of town, in the former United Way building, next to Del Rio Autos. 'Soft opening' (pun intended) because no ads yet on the typical sites, nor on Google, and when I asked, she said she is waiting for the final improvements and furniture to be installed before she sends the pics to Google. Credit card machine may arrive next week.

The outside has freshly painted grey color, and the inside sort of a pink-orange. One lady working there for now, two massage rooms, standard pricing. Gave me my preferences of an hour of a hard massage and a soft finish. She speaks enough English so you will not need to use Translate app.

MiscGuy
10-31-23, 16:38
Pretty much the exact same experience here. If there was any real kissing, it would almost have been GFE. She did almost suck / bite my nipple off, but it was oddly ok. LOL She When she raised up from the writhing, to get to the cg, she said "Fuck you. I fuck you" LOL. I chuckled a little at that. After a few minutes, she said, "You fuck me", so we switched to missionary.

I thought she was very beautiful, with perfect teeth, hair, skin, etc.

I definitely recommend, and I'll definitely be a regular here, as I work in Kokomo.

Had an opportunity to hit the place near Lowes this morning. Very convenient that they routinely open early. Based on previous reports, I was hoping for FS but wasn't sure what to expect since there hasn't been anything recent. Walked in and greeted by a petite cute little thing wearing a tiny pink dress as she was drying her hair. Paid the. 5 for hhr. When she came back she asked how I liked it- hard. She actually gave a pretty decent massage. She took a break in the middle to blow dry her hair in the next room. Comes back and finishes the massage portion. Hot towel cleanup and on the flip asked what I wanted. Had $. 4 wrapped around a cover and her clothes came off. Nice A's and decent body. She actually climbed on top of me and started kinda writhing around while kissing my chest and moaning. Jesus Christ. She pulls out some Saran Wrap and starts sucking on the boys while at the same time pulling on the cover. I don't care much for CBJ but goddamn she could suck peanut butter through a straw. Had her get on for cg and away we went. Unfortunately I didn't last long as she has that vise grip. Great time imo. Said her name was Nana, sounds like Nah Nah. She asked me half into the massage if I had been there before so I lied and said yes. Told her I saw Joy last time. I did see Joy recently at Royal in Lafayette and she was a damn good time too..

Cjm3535
11-01-23, 23:22
Had an opportunity to hit the place near Lowes this morning. Very convenient that they routinely open early. Based on previous reports, I was hoping for FS but wasn't sure what to expect since there hasn't been anything recent. Walked in and greeted by a petite cute little thing wearing a tiny pink dress as she was drying her hair. Paid the. 5 for hhr. When she came back she asked how I liked it- hard. She actually gave a pretty decent massage. She took a break in the middle to blow dry her hair in the next room. Comes back and finishes the massage portion. Hot towel cleanup and on the flip asked what I wanted. Had $. 4 wrapped around a cover and her clothes came off. Nice A's and decent body. She actually climbed on top of me and started kinda writhing around while kissing my chest and moaning. Jesus Christ. She pulls out some Saran Wrap and starts sucking on the boys while at the same time pulling on the cover. I don't care much for CBJ but goddamn she could suck peanut butter through a straw. Had her get on for cg and away we went. Unfortunately I didn't last long as she has that vise grip. Great time imo. Said her name was Nana, sounds like Nah Nah. She asked me half into the massage if I had been there before so I lied and said yes. Told her I saw Joy last time. I did see Joy recently at Royal in Lafayette and she was a damn good time too.

Aj8.Damn 90 for HHR and all that?

Cjm3535
11-02-23, 03:01

Aj8.All that for 90?

NedFlander5
11-19-23, 12:32
Welp, curiosity got the better of me so I decided to try the place after reading why'all's reviews. First and foremost I hate where it's located. Such a busy intersection and the parking lot is wide open for everyone to see. That being said, I entered and there was a slender early 40's looking girl sitting on the couch medium sized bust and no ass. Asked what I wanted and $50 for the half hour it was. Back to the room an undressed, she instantly covered me with the towel which is usually my sign for, no go. I believe you guys said that the message was actually good and it was all par for the course for me, they must all learn at the same place how to do this. Anywho towards the end she pulls the towel up and teasing ensues, which I love it's almost better than the finale. Raise your butt in the air a little and she strikes you downward, the best. So on the flip she asks what I want, and I settle for BJ. $100 not a bad price, she leaves with tip and comes back and strips. He bra was extremely padded but that's just fine because she's extremely slender and looks really good with her small chest. The almost gf experience was right, she doesn't kiss your neck but just breathes on you all sensually and it was really good. When she slipped on the cover she actually went to town and knew what she was doing. Honestly probably the second best I've had in Indiana. Overall it was 150 and completely worth it, I'll go back. Lafayette was my go too but now I think I'll stay home. If you guys are in laffy they have a good one too dm me. Stay safe out there boys, let's keep this place goin.

Brosephasaurus
02-13-24, 20:22
Stopped by the place by Lowes tonight. Was met by a younger woman, I'm guessing early-mid 30's. Asked for an hr and gave the house fee. Went to the room to strip and laid on the table. I left her tip on the table in plain sight. She comes in a few minutes later with no change (house is 70 I gave her 80) Not a huge deal but still enough to take points off. Massage starts and with the exception of a few moves its actually the best massage I've ever gotten at a AMP. Not long into the massage she spots the tip and asks what I want so I gesture for FS and she quotes me $. 4 which is a little higher than the last MT I saw but again not a huge deal. I pull out another bill and hand it to her and ask for my change. Which I never got, I think it was just a language barrier thing. Since the negotiations happened almost right away into the massage I was a bit worried that she'd rush to get it over with and me out the door. But I am happy to say that didn't happen for me. Once the flip came she pulled down her dress, but left it on and rubbed me down with. Something. I'm assuming it was a sanitizing wipe all I know is it burned like a mother. She let me grab her ass but any other time I tried to touch her I was pushed away. And from her face I couldn't tell if she was in pain or pleasure. Some of her body language led me to believe I was quite big to her. Started off with her on bottom for a while which honestly I'm not a fan of with providers like this because I'm not a small guy so it's just hard to get comfortable to do my thing. Eventually I did get her to flip over and it was smooth sailing from there. After the service she cleaned me up and finished out with another about of massaging which is always a massive plus for me.

Overall I've been here 3 times and had a different provider each time. I will absolutely repeat the establishment but even despite the good massage I wasn't a huge fan of Amy.

Bear47374
02-17-24, 15:40
Stopped into the AMP near lowes as I was passing through town. Drew a therapist named Angela who spoke virtually zero english. Said it was her first day at the shop and I was her second customer. Paid for an hour and she brought my change which was a nice surprise. Massage was actually very good. Settled on $140 on the flip. Here is where my visit went off the rails. Heard another guest arrive and was taken to room beside mine. Mamasan spoke to angela through door and I immediately got a rush job. Hurried service after the flip was a huge disappointment after a better than expected massage. Finished at about 40 minutes and she explained through google translate she had to leave to see other client. I protested a bit and when she returned with water she also handed me a 10 back. Probably wouldn't return.

OldScavenger
02-18-24, 23:05
Looks like a new AMP is planning to open within the week, in Marion on S. Western Ave, across the street from Tractor Supply, at 3403 where Hair Designs used to be before they moved, of course hopefully more details to follow after they open the doors.

Are there any other AMPs in Marion?

MrMaxx76
02-23-24, 14:15
Went to this location back in December. Not sure who my MTwad but late 20's early 30's. She spoke no English so hard to communicate. Massage was OK at best Did tip on flip as was taken care of from there. Will return since they probably have new MT's and try again.

OldScavenger
02-24-24, 21:55
Looks like a new AMP is planning to open within the week, in Marion on S. Western Ave, across the street from Tractor Supply, at 3403 where Hair Designs used to be before they moved, of course hopefully more details to follow after they open the doors.

Are there any other AMPs in Marion?Flower Massage Spa opens Feb 25.

PatrickBateman
03-05-24, 12:35
https://kristydaniels.cuties-sites.com

Has anyone taken the milk table ride?

Thanks in advance.

PB.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/kokomo/female-escorts/caucasian_w/my-milking-table-will-drain-ev/762967589088