PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RadExile
02-12-18, 05:36
I know girls looking for work if you are heading towards tippy let me know.

JMaaathew
02-15-18, 10:57
I know girls looking for work if you are heading towards tippy let me know.Any of these available closer to Kokomo? Please PM me details.

ShhhQuiet
05-29-18, 12:16
Hello fellow mongers.

I will be travelling this weekend for an event North of Indy. I will pass through Muncie early morning and spend most of my day between Indy & Kokomo. I would like to have some fun while I am away & am looking for suggestions. If nothing else, it would be nice to know what areas I need to avoid in Indy because I know nothing about the town.

Nitro320
06-18-18, 12:37
Looking for UTR ladies or couples to hang out with. I've only seen one ad for a provider in Kokomo.

Jobubu45
06-27-18, 15:14
Is kokomo really that dead? Surely there are some available options for the area. Pm me if anyone knows of some discreet company please.

Nitro320
06-28-18, 10:11
Is kokomo really that dead? Surely there are some available options for the area. Pm me if anyone knows of some discreet company please.Unfortunately, yes, Kokomo is really that dead. Massages are a no go, no SW that I'm aware of, and the strip club scene is down to Hugger and Big Daddies. You MIGHT get some mileage outside of the strip clubs, but uncle LEO scared a lotta people.

Redmann6999
06-28-18, 14:48
Is kokomo really that dead? Surely there are some available options for the area. Pm me if anyone knows of some discreet company please.Good luck. Please lmk if anything turns up!

Brian Went
07-03-18, 23:16
Is kokomo really that dead? Surely there are some available options for the area. Pm me if anyone knows of some discreet company please.It is sad how there is zero action here. Even the two clubs are pretty much action free.

Jal Lalabad
07-25-18, 06:05
Anybody still have contact number for Jess? I don't know where she is advertising please pm if you can. Thank you.

Monique0018
09-26-21, 18:16
Unfortunately, yes, Kokomo is really that dead. Massages are a no go, no SW that I'm aware of, and the strip club scene is down to Hugger and Big Daddies. You MIGHT get some mileage outside of the strip clubs, but uncle LEO scared a lotta people.Is the the nitro off of viber not all dead I live around kokomo.

Redmann6999
09-27-21, 10:17
Is the the nitro off of viber not all dead I live around kokomo.Monique is sexy, a lot of fun, and a very nice person Nitro, and definitely in the kokomo area. I would definitely recommend no matter what you have seen posted on here before.

Redmann6999
03-01-22, 15:48
I have a new SB that has agreed to BB if I get a STD screening. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the cheapest and easiest place to get one in Kokomo? I have never been gotten one. Any walk in clinics that do it? Any help would be great.

Monique0018
04-08-22, 09:57
I have a new SB that has agreed to BB if I get a STD screening. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the cheapest and easiest place to get one in Kokomo? I have never been gotten one. Any walk in clinics that do it? Any help would be great.Do be careful because who says you can trust she's not with others you don't want to bring things home. But I'm sure any clinic will work.