PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MrBojAngles58
12-28-15, 13:12
Is anybody out there? I guess I'll be the first to post in this forum. Kokomo seems to be a virtual wasteland when it comes to the hobby, but I just had a nice visit with a lady who calls herself Shari. I don't have an active link, because she only puts it up intermittenly. She titles her ad a casual encounter. Shari is a 40 something MILF. I probably would rate her looks as a 6-7. She is very inexperienced in the hobby, and was quite nervous when she arrived at my hotel room, but once she relaxed, she was full GFE and very eager to please with very good skills. She is safe and a good value. She is out call only. If you see her treat her nice. She is a nice lady.

Morgan6016
01-10-16, 00:50
Is anybody out there? I guess I'll be the first to post in this forum. Kokomo seems to be a virtual wasteland when it comes to the hobby, but I just had a nice visit with a lady who calls herself Shari. I don't have an active link, because she only puts it up intermittenly. She titles her ad a casual encounter. Shari is a 40 something MILF. I probably would rate her looks as a 6-7. She is very inexperienced in the hobby, and was quite nervous when she arrived at my hotel room, but once she relaxed, she was full GFE and very eager to please with very good skills. She is safe and a good value. She is out call only. If you see her treat her nice. She is a nice lady.How did you find her, I hate driving out of town for an hour or more and love older women? Is she on backpage?

MrBojAngles58
01-12-16, 06:36
How did you find her, I hate driving out of town for an hour or more and love older women? Is she on backpage?She was posting on Craigslist regularly for a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen anything from her since Christmas eve. I will post a link if she comes back.

DoggyStyle4690
01-13-16, 14:30
She was posting on Craigslist regularly for a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen anything from her since Christmas eve. I will post a link if she comes back.That would be appreciated. I know there are several hobbyists here in town that would be interested in some new, reliable talent. It's been pretty dry around here for a long time.

MrBojAngles58
01-14-16, 21:40
That would be appreciated. I know there are several hobbyists here in town that would be interested in some new, reliable talent. It's been pretty dry around here for a long time.It's nice to know I'm not the only one here in the wastelands of Kokomo.

DoggyStyle4690
01-19-16, 09:59
It's nice to know I'm not the only one here in the wastelands of Kokomo.No, you're not the only one and I'm sure we're the only two. Apparently though, there's not enough of a market here to draw quality entertainers and I haven't seen anything advertised on BP that I feel comfortable with. It gets to be a PIA driving to Lafayette or Indy for entertainment. I've known a couple willing to make the drive from out of town, but not many. I've never partaken in Muncie or Anderson. There's a handful of reliable entertainers in Ft. Wayne, but that place is in a perpetual state of hot (LEO) and if you're not careful you can run into problems.

KokomoGuy1
01-23-16, 18:30
No, you're not the only one and I'm sure we're the only two. Apparently though, there's not enough of a market here to draw quality entertainers and I haven't seen anything advertised on BP that I feel comfortable with. It gets to be a PIA driving to Lafayette or Indy for entertainment. I've known a couple willing to make the drive from out of town, but not many. I've never partaken in Muncie or Anderson. There's a handful of reliable entertainers in Ft. Wayne, but that place is in a perpetual state of hot (LEO) and if you're not careful you can run into problems.Kokomo here too. Agree, not alot of action around here. Would also be interested when (if) Shari posts again.

Redmann6999
02-02-16, 14:55
Kokomo here too. Agree, not alot of action around here. Would also be interested when (if) Shari posts again.Another Kokomo guy here hoping to find something worthwhile closer to home. Any info on Shari or anyone else would be great!! Thanks.

Morgan6016
02-03-16, 13:58
Another Kokomo guy here hoping to find something worthwhile closer to home. Any info on Shari or anyone else would be great!! Thanks.I don't post much, because I'm in the same boat. Nothing ever around here. Its a PITA trying to find 3 or 4 hours to drive out of town, hope you don't hit traffic, etc.

There was a nice girl just East of Kokomo who used to work at one of the strip clubs. I was going to share, but now I can't get a hold of her, so I guess it doesn't matter. It was an OK experience for what its worth. Have met her twice just because she's close. Good for a quickie, but you wouldn't want to hang out with her.

If she ever answers, I will let you know.

I usually check BP about once a week and CL the same, although CL has so many fake ads.

Redmann6999
02-09-16, 10:37
I was contacted by Shari because she heard I was trying to find her. Good news. She seems to be 100% legit with a great natural rack. Bad news. She is no where close to Kokomo, she is in Troy. She said she has never been to Kokomo so either the previous post about her being here was fake, or a totally different woman. Just passing along some info.

MrBojAngles58
02-10-16, 06:57
I was contacted by Shari because she heard I was trying to find her. Good news. She seems to be 100% legit with a great natural rack. Bad news. She is no where close to Kokomo, she is in Troy. She said she has never been to Kokomo so either the previous post about her being here was fake, or a totally different woman. Just passing along some info.The woman who contacted you was not the same Shari I met in Kokomo. The Shari I met gave me enough personal information that I am sure she is local. Unfortunately, she has not posted anything since I saw her.

Redmann6999
02-10-16, 09:07
The woman who contacted you was not the same Shari I met in Kokomo. The Shari I met gave me enough personal information that I am sure she is local. Unfortunately, she has not posted anything since I saw her.Thank you for the confirmation. Hopefully she posts again. Very dry around here. I have seen a couple on BP, but not sure I want to TOFTT with any of them. LOL.

DoggyStyle4690
02-10-16, 13:21
Thank you for the confirmation. Hopefully she posts again. Very dry around here. I have seen a couple on BP, but not sure I want to TOFTT with any of them. LOL.I personally think BP is a mine field. Way too many scammers, fakes, and flakes.

Morgan6016
02-10-16, 15:35
I don't post much, because I'm in the same boat. Nothing ever around here. Its a PITA trying to find 3 or 4 hours to drive out of town, hope you don't hit traffic, etc.

There was a nice girl just East of Kokomo who used to work at one of the strip clubs. I was going to share, but now I can't get a hold of her, so I guess it doesn't matter. It was an OK experience for what its worth. Have met her twice just because she's close. Good for a quickie, but you wouldn't want to hang out with her.

If she ever answers, I will let you know.

I usually check BP about once a week and CL the same, although CL has so many fake ads.Saw an ad and responded to it, this was the one I mentioned earlier. Not too bad looking, the rub was a little rushed but the finish was nice. She is outcall only apparently now but if you contact her she gets back with you right away. Interested to hear anyone elses experience with her, she is a little out there but fun in a pinch.

http://kokomo.craigslist.org/cas/5435212127.html

KokomoGuy1
02-10-16, 17:33
Thank you for the confirmation. Hopefully she posts again. Very dry around here. I have seen a couple on BP, but not sure I want to TOFTT with any of them. LOL.Got a PM from a Sheri38 DD; google'd the number, she's in Dayton, Ohio. I replied that I had heard she comes to Kokomo and to let me know if she does. Haven't heard back yet.

BgDoc3
09-04-16, 06:34
Met a girl at the Fairfield parking lot off 31 who was advertising off CL. Drove north of Kokomo on the highway and found a nice vacant lot and pulled off. Said she was passing through Gave good head was a drainer and catcher. 60 for a half. Had an unlisted number and said she was using a burn but switched off often. Had nice hand mouth action, daty AP / az play but no greek available If I got the room. A bit on the heavy side but not fat and some ibaby damage but not bad. No kissing but her head was well worth it and she didn't spill a drop. Offered BB with room but I declined Smelled clean and was a nice lady. Looked in her late twenties. Said business was not good in Kokomo and didn't warrant a return which made me think she was not local. Tried to get her Sat and number not in service. Must have moved on. Said her name was Mary Would repeat for the head but doubt she comes back due to slow business. If you see that name and she is back send me a PM Would love to get some head again.

ToolMan1866
11-26-17, 19:09
Just wasted my time with what looked like a good dream. Got there and should of left ad number ends 6938 not wroth the visit save your time and money every thing covered poor oral less than what was agreed on very rushed if the rest of her looked like her ass picture it may of been worth it but sadly I'm glad it was some what dark.