PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Velroy
02-04-17, 17:00
Got a gal down in Matton wanting me to visit for some fun. Bit paranoid as she is wanting to discuss prices a lot. Any seniors with any info on any girls down there? I can supply pic to see if you know them. Just want to cross my I's and dot my t's. She a beauty but just have a LEO feeling.

Jannisary
02-04-17, 19:08
Got a gal down in Matton wanting me to visit for some fun. Bit paranoid as she is wanting to discuss prices a lot. Any seniors with any info on any girls down there? I can supply pic to see if you know them. Just want to cross my I's and dot my t's. She a beauty but just have a LEO feeling.I'm not saying it isn't possible but all the gals in the Mattoon area I've run across have either been older or bigger and not what I'd describe as a "beauty" so I'd be interested in some info on this.

Velroy
02-04-17, 20:56
I'm not saying it isn't possible but all the gals in the Mattoon area I've run across have either been older or bigger and not what I'd describe as a "beauty" so I'd be interested in some info on this.Now the pics she sent could be old. She looks like she may have baby damage but when I get home I will pm you a pic and see what you think.

KTucker99
06-28-17, 16:52
Anyone in the mattoon area that can help me out finding a dependable provider close would be appreciated: I stay there frequently and as of yet have had zero luck finding anyone regular closer than champaign.

Au Buffguy
07-09-18, 16:53
Looks like play for pay is available but some mongers don't do their end of the deal. https://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/local-news/prostitution-becomes-physical-fight/1287516985.

Jannisary
07-29-18, 23:47
That's crazy, the girl gets ripped off and assaulted by the guy and the PoPo still charge her. What a bunch of assholes.

Jjjjcccchhhh
10-01-18, 03:23
Looks like play for pay is available but some mongers don't do their end of the deal. https://www.illinoishomepage.net/news/local-news/prostitution-becomes-physical-fight/1287516985.Wow she's actually pretty hot.