PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mister Quick
05-21-15, 09:40
New section here, not certain of the point. Not a lot going on here in LaSalle County. I have made a few reports on things here in "Illinois Other Areas" General Reports and I beleive someone else started a thread Ottawa (one of the bigger towns in laSalle County) in Illinois Other Areas that has had very few reports. A few of these other new areas make little sense to me, as some I beleie also have subsections in Illinois Other Areas and none appear to get a lot of use.

Morrisman
06-25-15, 08:06
I don't think this is a bad thread, just a very rarely used one. There are things that go down in this county but it is very low profile. These are small towns where everyone knows everyone else. They won't advertise openly much because it would be all over quickly. Think a country song. I am sure the locals know where the wells are at but they aren't sharing.

That said the obvious choices are the spas in La Salle and Peru. These are very expensive - 60 for 45 and 80 for 60 minutes to start. They record the sessions and are very good at not agreeing to anything illegal. If anything like that were to occur it could cost you up to 300 more. This is kind of ridiculous since these are mostly 5-7's. I'm thinking locals and regulars probably get steep discounts or maybe they are kept in business by rich guys that aren't willing to travel.

Ottawa has two strip clubs and Rockford is drivable. Some crazy things have been known to go down at times at these places but they aren't in my opinion much solid action. Well I hear Rockford is. Think what you would get at a local dive bar. You could always finagle some OTC action if you are good and lucky though. If you're both it might even be free. Another strip club near Sandwich is close as well. Peoria is about 90 minutes away as well. So maybe the locals just drive out of the area for fun.

Ottawa once had an AMP but it closed. That is partly my fault and a few others for talking about it in posts. I think the tattoo parlor next door and the strip clubs didn't like the competition and ran them out too.

Finally, there are posts by girls on backpage in the area but the girls seem to drive to nearby areas a lot. I bet they see people in la salle but don't advertise. There seem to be a large number that advertise in Morris but also list la salle too. By large number I mean 2-4. It would a 45 minute commute on 80 for them. There is a whole song and dance you have to go through though to see these girls. Also there is not much info out there on them. Maybe they just provide legit entertainment.

Mr Stinky
08-04-15, 21:11
Had the opportunity to stop by the massage parlor in Spring Valley. I used to stop there a couple years ago when it was 'legit' and they gave great massage and then it turned into an AMPa and got shut down. They started advertising again and it looks legit. Only girl was Winnie and did she give a great massage. And believe it or not, I was a "happy" camper when I left. No rush, no other extras but Winnie is GOOD. Treat her nice if you go. A little pricey, 69 for an hour, 99 for 90 minutes. The hour is worth it.

Stinky Happy.