PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #5866
07-14-18, 15:20
Has anyone ever picked up a street walkers in Carbondale or Marion? I haven't even tried in a long time, but one time when I was younger I pick one up as she was walking away from the Shell gas station. I'm not sure if she was even working, but she was from Chicago and certainly knew what she was doing. All I had to do was give her the wave and look and she hopped in, found a place to park, and gave me a nice wet BBBJ cim for. 2. More recently, my friend told me he saw one get into a Porsche in the Super Save parking lot. I guess the guy told her to shake her ass, and the turned around and twerked it for him. After that he told her to get in and they sped off. Anybody have any luck getting girls on the street in Southern Illinois?

Whopperman
09-01-18, 14:13
Has anyone ever picked up a street walkers in Carbondale or Marion? I haven't even tried in a long time, but one time when I was younger I pick one up as she was walking away from the Shell gas station. I'm not sure if she was even working, but she was from Chicago and certainly knew what she was doing. All I had to do was give her the wave and look and she hopped in, found a place to park, and gave me a nice wet BBBJ cim for. 2. More recently, my friend told me he saw one get into a Porsche in the Super Save parking lot. I guess the guy told her to shake her ass, and the turned around and twerked it for him. After that he told her to get in and they sped off. Anybody have any luck getting girls on the street in Southern Illinois?I work in Carbondale a lot on the west side of town. I see a lot of questionable activity in the Schnucks parking lot. I know when I've been eating lunch in the last big name fast food place on that end of town I've seen women I figured were working. They'd sit and watch their phones, get a call jump up and take off with a guy then come back 20-30 minutes later. There would usually be a quick discussion on the drivers side then the chick would hop in the car and theyd take off.

SnakeCgg
12-01-18, 01:28
I have seen a few pop in and out of PKs, but sadly have not been in a while so not sure anymore. Would love to know where they hang out in cdale.

Steven Hyde
07-22-20, 23:35
I see them out when I'm driving through Carbondale sometimes. They're almost always in that stretch of westbound route 13 near the America's Best. I've seen them around the eastbound side in that neighborhood as well. I'm not interested, but I still notice them. Damn they look rough. Nothing like toothless, sweaty crack heads. No thanks. But if that's your thing, late afternoon seems to be when I've seen them out from time to time.

Tibby92
07-23-20, 12:32
I see them out when I'm driving through Carbondale sometimes. They're almost always in that stretch of westbound route 13 near the America's Best. I've seen them around the eastbound side in that neighborhood as well. I'm not interested, but I still notice them. Damn they look rough. Nothing like toothless, sweaty crack heads. No thanks. But if that's your thing, late afternoon seems to be when I've seen them out from time to time.I was heading towards Murphysboro early one morning a few weeks ago when a rough-looking woman wearing cutoff shorts, sneakers and for some reason just one knee-high fishnet stocking on one leg crossed the highway in front of me out by Gold's Gym looking like she'd just lived an entire lifetime in one night. She probably wasn't more than 45 but looked 55. God bless you whoever goes for that.

LoneWinds
09-01-20, 01:36
Caught sight of a WSW, while heading north on 51 towards DeSoto last Saturday afternoon. Maybe 30's, short skirt and boots. Just a bit south of Uhaul. Looked do-able, but ruff around the edges.

LoneWinds
10-08-21, 15:44
Couple weeks ago, found myself killing a few minutes driving around before Dr. 's appt. Driving in lower income area North of 13, and east of train tracks. Seemed like the ideal neighborhood for SW's.

Anyone have any experience in that area. ?

NightD720
03-02-23, 10:40
Is there any game going on here? Looking for petite if possible thanks!