PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MikeOxafailin
02-05-22, 22:30
What happened to sunshine in Marion? Went by tonight saw they were closed. Internet search says perminantly close but their website is still up. Been striking out lately, no he the last few times I went all at different places. There something going on that I haven't heard about?

BigDaddieT
02-06-22, 01:44
What happened to sunshine in Marion? Went by tonight saw they were closed. Internet search says perminantly close but their website is still up. Been striking out lately, no he the last few times I went all at different places. There something going on that I haven't heard about?You might want to check the local news website.

Matroxed
02-06-22, 01:57
What happened to sunshine in Marion? Went by tonight saw they were closed. Internet search says perminantly close but their website is still up. Been striking out lately, no he the last few times I went all at different places. There something going on that I haven't heard about?Sunshine, Rose and Q all got busted by police sting.

MikeOxafailin
02-06-22, 09:21
Apparently this is what's been happening. https://www.wfcnnews.com/Five_arrested_on_prostitution_charges_in_Marion_massage_establishments.html.

Side13
02-06-22, 09:59
What happened to sunshine in Marion? Went by tonight saw they were closed. Internet search says perminantly close but their website is still up. Been striking out lately, no he the last few times I went all at different places. There something going on that I haven't heard about?I was going to put up a picture of the Marion PD arrest info, but it has the ladies real names and ages. So you'll either have to believe me or not. Anyway, I would stay away from the Marion area parlors for a little while until things go back to normal. Just sayin. Your ending may not be as happy, LOL.