PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

ERoberts00
07-20-17, 15:59
What AMP is good in town for extra menu items? Please pm me.

ERoberts00
07-20-17, 16:28
What AMP is good in town for extra menu items? Please pm me.

Mark1160
08-04-18, 23:33
Can't believe I'm the first to post on one of the 4-5 AMPs in TF. Decided to pay a visit to Angel massage on blue lake. Only because this AMP has a table shower none of the others do. If the table shower is good you know the rest of the massage will be too. This table shower was great. The building is a little scruffy from the outside and could do with a little tlc on the inside.

I had the pleasure of drawing Lilly for my service. And had a great time. If you want more info please pm me. I'm not going to go public on here and ruin a good thing.

DeadHeadChevy
10-06-18, 18:19
Can't believe I'm the first to post on one of the 4-5 AMPs in TF. Decided to pay a visit to Angel massage on blue lake. Only because this AMP has a table shower none of the others do. If the table shower is good you know the rest of the massage will be too. This table shower was great. The building is a little scruffy from the outside and could do with a little tlc on the inside.

I had the pleasure of drawing Lilly for my service. And had a great time. If you want more info please pm me. I'm not going to go public on here and ruin a good thing.Passed thru TF, and saw Lily, sweet and cute.

Good massage and very helpful for a happy result.

Will go again when back in town.

Gnomer
05-14-19, 19:01
Passed thru TF, and saw Lily, sweet and cute.

Good massage and very helpful for a happy result.

Will go again when back in town.I drove up to Twin falls yesterday. My first stop was Angel Massage hoping to see Lily. I was greeted by an older lady, I ask to see Lily she said she was Lily. I said no your not Lily and I would like to see Lily. She said you see me I give real good massage. I said is Lily working today? She told me Lily went back to LA and won't be back. She had another girl come meet me who was not much better looking. I ask if any other girls were working and was told no so I went on my way.

CliftonHanger
11-03-19, 19:54
Stopped by angel massage on a whim as I was in the area. I drew mary upon entering, she was nice and gave her a test ride for 30 min. Roaming up top was allowed however not below. She was solid and not bad in a pinch. I left very happy! Ill go back to see if there is any better talent and more to be had in a few weeks.

30 min=40.00.

Tip=40.00.

Bear52
01-10-20, 21:16
Stopped by angel massage on a whim as I was in the area. I drew mary upon entering, she was nice and gave her a test ride for 30 min. Roaming up top was allowed however not below. She was solid and not bad in a pinch. I left very happy! Ill go back to see if there is any better talent and more to be had in a few weeks.

30 min=40.00.

Tip=40.00.I'll be in town this week, looking for any updates on Angel massage or other action.

Thanks.

MyOhMy58
01-17-20, 07:39
I'll be in town this week, looking for any updates on Angel massage or other action.

Thanks.So did you make into angle Massasoit week?

YamahaBoy
12-14-20, 18:20
Just moved here from a very reputable place with good AMP, have been to many places here already and can share good info if anyone is active here. Nice to meet why'all.

KsFollower
05-09-23, 19:13
Hello fellow mongers.

I'll be visiting your fair city at the end of the month and was wondering if there are any suggested places to visit while I'm in town. Suggestions are appreciated.

DrConfess
06-26-23, 05:34
I've been visiting family in Twin Falls for years. Not many options here. They torn down one of the more reliable AMPs downtown so I went to Angel massage as you first come into town. I had been traveling so my back was sore. I called and they were free and so I went over. You can park in front with everyone on busy Bluelakes looking at you get out of your car, or park in the back and go through their back door. Greeted by older woman (probably late 50's or early 60's). I asked for massage and got a surprisingly good one. Dry massage followed by oil massage followed by hot stones. Felt amazing. Not much teasing but in the flip got what I came for. I will come back for the massage, which was solid. If you are in a pinch this will do. Hour massage 60 with 40 tip.

TravelSlut
07-11-23, 21:57
In Twin for a quick work trip and pulled up Google to see what was around. I clicked on PM, and liked the pictures, so I tried them. It's an old house, and the living room had a nice couch to sit on (like anyone ever waits in the lobby) and LED lights all over the place, which gave a fun vibe. As I opened the door, a loud chime went off, along with the Chinese doll screaming something right into your left ear. It freaked me out. She was with another client and walked out and greeted me. Her English sucked, but she was very lovely; I asked for an hour, and she hurried me into a room and said 10 min. She's not attractive, but she's fun. The room is spacious and clean, and I assumed the position. The massage was actually good, with some of the best face-down teasing I've ever had. On the flip, she discussed options, and I went with the standard. If you'd like to know more about that, PM me, and if you're a senior member, I'll share the info. Massage was 60/ hr.

TravelSlut
12-06-23, 20:49
I enjoy this hobby because of the massage and the finish. On this visit, one was okay, and the other was my worst experience. I should have gone to the spa I reviewed below, but I felt adventurous. I choose AM. Went through the back door, the usual bells and chime. She was with someone and had me wait 10 minutes to finish the previous john. She is petite decent body, but still 50, at least. We discussed an hour, and she started on the worst "push" massage I've ever experienced for 10 min, and she told me to turn it over. I thought, "I wonder if she even understands English, I asked for an hour". But I went along with it, and bam pops the question. At this point, I was over it and didn't want to fight over the massage length. I chose the standard and left. I won't be going back.