PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NikBeach87
12-11-16, 04:41
These people advertise on backpage. Its very expensive for what they provide. All they will provide is a HJ. I saw 3 asians over there. It should be a last resort. The massage was fine.

Gilligan46
05-18-18, 14:58
Idaho falls has two nice Asian massage spa's. Both oasis on holmes and Asian massage on broadway offer he. The massages are very good with plenty of teasing to get an old guys motor started. So far nothing but a handy and slight roaming. All three gals had very good techniques and tried there best. One promised more the next time, but you all know how that works out. But 60 for a massage is ok and a small tip is not all that expensive.

Achmed46
08-20-19, 16:52
The stark difference in the two places is substantial. I visited the place on Broadway today. She shorted me ten minutes and except fir my feet, her hands never touched my skin. The towel was always between us. And it was almost all the pressing thing. Almost no rubbing. 40 minutes on my belly and ten on my back. No face and head massage. No chest or tummy massage. Probably one of the worst massages I ever had.

On tge other hand, Anna at oasis on holmes was wonderful. None of that pressing crap. All sensuous rubbing with just tge right pressure. She touched every part of me except tge illegal parts. Great foot massage too. Si never, ever go to the Asian massage on Broadway. I don't care if the massage is strickly legit if it us good. But that was horrible. I highly recommend oasis spa on holmes. Very pleasurable with a sensual touch.

FatBoy6
08-24-19, 16:25
The stark difference in the two places is substantial. I visited the place on Broadway today. She shorted me ten minutes and except fir my feet, her hands never touched my skin. The towel was always between us. And it was almost all the pressing thing. Almost no rubbing. 40 minutes on my belly and ten on my back. No face and head massage. No chest or tummy massage. Probably one of the worst massages I ever had.

On tge other hand, Anna at oasis on holmes was wonderful. None of that pressing crap. All sensuous rubbing with just tge right pressure. She touched every part of me except tge illegal parts. Great foot massage too. Si never, ever go to the Asian massage on Broadway. I don't care if the massage is strickly legit if it us good. But that was horrible. I highly recommend oasis spa on holmes. Very pleasurable with a sensual touch.As I visitor from the East Coast to your city I have visited both of these places. And Oasis is the much better place at this time. I was out here a year ago and Essential had a tall thin lady running it. What happened to her? She made sure that all the customers left happy.

BobSF
07-10-22, 21:30
Now July 2022.seem been a long time anyone posted on activities in IDF. Just passing thru town and notice the AMP located next door to the motel I am spending the night. The motel got lots of commercial trucks parked. Did a quick search on google and the one on Broadway showed up. Only one car in the lot when I went out for dinner. Was wondering if it be worthwhile to go for a 60 minute session? Last report was not favorable.

Nationalchamp
11-06-23, 20:47
Taking a chance to see if any updated AMP info on Idaho Falls or Pocatello.

I've seen reviews for both Oasis and Essential oils.

Curious about Lucky 7 and Awesome but have found zero-zero info either.

PM's fine if you don't want to provide on the board.

BeaverTamer
02-01-24, 15:22
Taking a chance to see if any updated AMP info on Idaho Falls or Pocatello.

I've seen reviews for both Oasis and Essential oils.

Curious about Lucky 7 and Awesome but have found zero-zero info either.

PM's fine if you don't want to provide on the board.I'm visiting next week and rubmaps doesn't have any reviews newer than a year ago. Any updates anyone can share?