PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hardly Seek
07-28-17, 21:30
Thread StarterNothing to report for at least a week.

RdPuerco
09-02-18, 23:13
Nothing to report for at least a week.Does Kauai even *have* streetwalkers? I can't imagine where.

Flavah808
09-12-18, 00:31
Does Kauai even *have* streetwalkers? I can't imagine where.No more on Kauai. Got to go Oahu for that.

RdPuerco
01-04-19, 02:28
No more on Kauai. Got to go Oahu for that.Picked up a girl on Rice & Ewalu this morning. Megan Rose is blonde, late 30's, Caucasian, about 5'1", medium build, see cups. Good attitude. Gave her $40, went to a secluded spot and got a great BBBJ. Would repeat.

Flavah808
01-08-19, 01:28
Picked up a girl on Rice & Ewalu this morning. Megan Rose is blonde, late 30's, Caucasian, about 5'1", medium build, see cups. Good attitude. Gave her $40, went to a secluded spot and got a great BBBJ. Would repeat.What. Well I stand corrected. Nice find man.

PippItSniffer
01-08-19, 06:17
Picked up a girl on Rice & Ewalu this morning. Megan Rose is blonde, late 30's, Caucasian, about 5'1", medium build, see cups. Good attitude. Gave her $40, went to a secluded spot and got a great BBBJ. Would repeat.Any info on this girl on rice?

A number or something?

Around what time did you pick her up?

Sounds like fun.

You know of any more action in Kauai?

I'm down to trade prospects if you are.

Mahalo.

PSniff.

RdPuerco
01-10-19, 13:51
Any info on this girl on rice?

A number or something?

Around what time did you pick her up?No contact info, she said she just got a phone. Which, of course, she didn't have with her. And didn't know the number.

It was 7:30 am.

I saw her a couple of days later on Pahee St. Mid-afternoon, but was with other people and couldn't stop.

Boto Boy
01-19-19, 05:53
Picked up a girl on Rice & Ewalu this morning. Megan Rose is blonde, late 30's, Caucasian, about 5'1", medium build, see cups. Good attitude. Gave her $40, went to a secluded spot and got a great BBBJ. Would repeat.Been looking for her around this area for the past couple of days, but no dice. She was just hanging out on the corner by the old Toyota dealer?

RdPuerco
01-31-19, 04:21
Been looking for her around this area for the past couple of days, but no dice. She was just hanging out on the corner by the old Toyota dealer?I've never seen her again there either, despite cruising Rice regularly at about that time. But I *did* run into her at 7-11 Friday about lunchtime, and we had a repeat performance. No cellphone. And she's clearly got mental issues, though nothing severe; her chatter is mostly charming, and only occasionally annoying. She's very positive, and isn't really a provider, but will take the opportunity if it presents itself and she likes the person propositioning her. So I kind of lucked out, and now if I see her it's like, "Oh, it's you. Let's go!

Boto Boy
02-01-19, 00:09
I've never seen her again there either, despite cruising Rice regularly at about that time. But I *did* run into her at 7-11 Friday about lunchtime, and we had a repeat performance. No cellphone. And she's clearly got mental issues, though nothing severe; her chatter is mostly charming, and only occasionally annoying. She's very positive, and isn't really a provider, but will take the opportunity if it presents itself and she likes the person propositioning her. So I kind of lucked out, and now if I see her it's like, "Oh, it's you. Let's go!Nice! Lucky, it's like you scored yourself a private provider.