PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Puinsai868
03-30-16, 17:00
There's an advertisement on CL for Simple Massage. Have a choice of male or female, or both. I just got the girl. She's a spinner Filipino girl, absolutely no tits, small flat ass, face is below average. She asks for $60/ hr, and comes to you. Really bad massage, and talks through the entire session. Tells me guys only want HE and more, but she doesn't do that. At all! I figured to count it as a loss and not even bring the subject up. As always, YMMV, but I really don't think any play is available. Just thought I'd save you guys some kala.

Pakaboi77
10-15-16, 22:15
Thanks for this post. Where is she located? She sounds familiar but wants to charge $80/ h.

There's an advertisement on CL for Simple Massage. Have a choice of male or female, or both. I just got the girl. She's a spinner Filipino girl, absolutely no tits, small flat ass, face is below average. She asks for $60/ hr, and comes to you. Really bad massage, and talks through the entire session. Tells me guys only want HE and more, but she doesn't do that. At all! I figured to count it as a loss and not even bring the subject up. As always, YMMV, but I really don't think any play is available. Just thought I'd save you guys some kala.

Ring60
04-25-17, 18:56
Any 411 on this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/6104037502.html

Darkman808
04-25-17, 23:44
Any 411 on this one?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/thp/6104037502.htmlNo info, sorry. But yes, a new ad and therapist I've ever seen before. I go Hilo a lot and kona once in awhile. Will be hoping to hear something from somebody soon. I may TOFTT if nothing else when I'm over there next time. Her location off the beaten path, so hope it's worth it. I strongly suspect it will be a multiple visit effort if anything to be had at all. We shall see.

Surfer Ten
05-01-17, 23:51
No info, sorry. But yes, a new ad and therapist I've ever seen before. I go Hilo a lot and kona once in awhile. Will be hoping to hear something from somebody soon. I may TOFTT if nothing else when I'm over there next time. Her location off the beaten path, so hope it's worth it. I strongly suspect it will be a multiple visit effort if anything to be had at all. We shall see.Aloha brother,

Please let me know how it goes with her. I called her several times on different days and only got her voicemail. I left a couple of messages but she never returned any of my calls. I go to Hilo a lot and was hoping to find a good MT that gives a HE. There are several very good legit MTs in Hilo. But, none of them play (at least for me).

Mahalo!

ST.

Ring60
05-02-17, 14:50
Aloha brother,

Please let me know how it goes with her. I called her several times on different days and only got her voicemail. I left a couple of messages but she never returned any of my calls. I go to Hilo a lot and was hoping to find a good MT that gives a HE. There are several very good legit MTs in Hilo. But, none of them play (at least for me).

Mahalo!

ST.That sucks, multiple no answers only Vm and no return call. Bad sign.

I'm headed over in a couple weeks. I will give her a jingle when on island. If her ad is still running.

Could be just another flake or fake.

NinjaLurker
12-12-17, 14:01
Howzit Guys,

It's a rare occassion that there are three choices at once in Kona. Wondering if anyone has partaken the pleasure.

There's Bethy Green, picture looks pretty good, tight looking bod. Breezy, more my style. On the mature side. And a third one, says visiting from another island, but doesn't show pic.

Any info will be much aporeciated.

NL.

Pakaboi77
03-11-18, 05:21
Any 411 on this lifestyle group?