PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Larry6898
05-23-16, 20:34
Anyone know where the street walkers are in this town?

Frankiev26
05-27-16, 01:24
Anyone know where the street walkers are in this town?There are basically none LOL.

NiceButOdd
08-01-16, 14:03
There are basically none LOL.I have seen a few in the black neighborhoods. It's kind of rare though. Any girl with any sense is on the Web.

Drake1132
09-04-16, 00:55
I have seen a few in the black neighborhoods. It's kind of rare though. Any girl with any sense is on the Web.There use to be some around exit 16 near the truck stop but every since the strip club got tore down there aren't any over there.

Drake1132
07-13-17, 01:37
Has anyone found any action on the streets of Valdosta lately? Or know where the spots use to be?

Drake1132
10-10-17, 05:44
So I rode around most of the night, tonight looking for som kinda action. And as expected really found none, until about 4:30 I spotted this cute little BSW near Forrest St and Myrtle St. I asked if she needed a ride and she said sure and hopped right in. Took her to a dark spot I know near the hood and she gave ya boy what turned out to be a really great BBBJ and swallowed for 20 Mario. Tried to get her to go FS for 30-35 Mario but she wanted 50 Luigi and I wasn't about to agree to that so took my BBBJ and dropped her off near Ricardo Street. All and all it was the typical disappointing night in Valdosta but hey at least I got some action.

BTW she said her phone "wasn't working" (don't believe that) so she didn't have a number to give but says I can find her in that general area.

Happy Hunting brothers.

Drake1132
08-06-18, 04:04
Picked up this skinny older look SW blonde 115 lbs on west hill ave goes by Dawn, gave BBBJ and cfs. Service was half decent but couldn't beat the price. Only wanted a tall boy beer and 10 yes you heard right 10 Mario coins! Says she's normally out on Stafford Wright Rd off of Bemiss near the McDonalds but will be near the Bigfoot store on west hill from time to time. Supposedly didn't have a number but is getting one soon so I gave her my burner #. Will keep ya posted as to weather she actually hit me back. Even if she doesn't she said I can find her near there on the weekends.

Drake1132
12-25-18, 01:26
So I know it's been a while since I reported but I found a steady reliable dream that Iv had over and over again. Great service every time. Tall skinny WSW picked her up and she took me to her special spot which may I add is a good one for a car dream. Gave a great BJ and then I dreamed I bent her over and wore her out at the back of my car. When all was said and done I dreamed she gave me the digits for a reup and said I could spread the word to trusted dreamers. Mario was only 25, so not bad I'm sure I'll dream of her again.

JwFinder
01-11-19, 01:26
So I know it's been a while since I reported but I found a steady reliable dream that Iv had over and over again. Great service every time. Tall skinny WSW picked her up and she took me to her special spot which may I add is a good one for a car dream. Gave a great BJ and then I dreamed I bent her over and wore her out at the back of my car. When all was said and done I dreamed she gave me the digits for a reup and said I could spread the word to trusted dreamers. Mario was only 25, so not bad I'm sure I'll dream of her again.Would you be kind enough to PM digits? Also any photos.

Dirty Wild66
04-09-19, 10:37
I'm in town for the day. PM me please.

Valdosta
07-31-22, 18:28
It seems that any time of day, even midday during the week produces a black hitch hiker about 1/2 the time with relatively little effort. All descriptions, ages and builds. I never shop the full menu, just give them a little help and check out the scenery. It's a great way to trade some financial help for some spice of life. Anyone else utilize this?

HighMileage
08-01-22, 09:11
It seems that any time of day, even midday during the week produces a black hitch hiker about 1/2 the time with relatively little effort. All descriptions, ages and builds. I never shop the full menu, just give them a little help and check out the scenery. It's a great way to trade some financial help for some spice of life. Anyone else utilize this?I-75 exit? Pilot travel center exit south of Valdosta?

Runnersubx
08-21-22, 01:55
Any good places to pick up a street walker? Even an area to stroll.

JamalD
11-23-22, 00:15
Earlier around 10:30 pm, saw an older WSW walking by the IHOP on west ave. Pulled over and asked if she needed any help, said she needed some money and promised to "make it worth my time". She hopped in and we went to the back of the Valdosta inn where I got a ok BBJCIM and swallowed for 30. She offered FS but didn't partake, no cover. Dropped her off back where I found her. Be safe fellas.