PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jaustin
03-14-16, 17:43
For her because she needs a little more energy.

Well Valdosta gents, it seems like there are not many choices around here, but I did find one. Nice spinner body, a fraction over 5' and all of maybe 110 lbs. She had advertised a massage, which is just a short rub as she complained about her hands getting tired after just a few minutes, but she has a great little body. CG was short and fun, before her legs got tired, then on to K9 to finish out the day. With the exception of her not having any stamina, it was a fun day indeed.

Contact was by way of Craigslist, then we exchanged numbers and started texting. She does like to text and talk, so be prepared. She tried to pressure me into a tip, and then got mad because I didn't give one. Will I repeat, probably just because she is a fun size.

https://valdosta.craigslist.org/cas/5490187074.html

Frankiev26
03-25-16, 02:59
For her because she needs a little more energy.

Well Valdosta gents, it seems like there are not many choices around here, but I did find one. Nice spinner body, a fraction over 5' and all of maybe 110 lbs. She had advertised a massage, which is just a short rub as she complained about her hands getting tired after just a few minutes, but she has a great little body. CG was short and fun, before her legs got tired, then on to K9 to finish out the day. With the exception of her not having any stamina, it was a fun day indeed.

Contact was by way of Craigslist, then we exchanged numbers and started texting. She does like to text and talk, so be prepared. She tried to pressure me into a tip, and then got mad because I didn't give one. Will I repeat, probably just because she is a fun size.

https://valdosta.craigslist.org/cas/5490187074.htmlI tried to contact her, but as her ad basically says no black men, I figured I wouldn't get a text back once I sent her a face picture LOL.

No luck here.